» «
Photo

Notorious areas

8 replies to this topic
kevinm07
  • kevinm07

Grand Theft Auto: Dublin

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:30 PM Edited by kevinm07, 06 March 2008 - 10:15 PM.

What do you think the rough areas of Liberty City will be like?...The Warriors recreated the deprived areas of NYC very well..will it be intimidating? will there be street gangs at the street corner or outside the projects leaning against a burnt out car playing loud rap music they may even try to provoke you etc or maybe during the night you'd hear gunshots or even witness a shooting or maybe joyriders in stolen cars every now and again,fights and police chases..what do you think? lock if this had already been discussed..

sladek
  • sladek

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

I'm thinking Bohan will all slum-like, on the site it says "Ripe for redevelopment"

baldykips
  • baldykips

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:13 PM

Yeh I can't wait to see what the nightlife is like. It would be great if there were hookers, gangs and crackheads hanging around Middle Park at night.

gtathebest4ever
  • gtathebest4ever

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

on the site it says there are ghettos in dukes so... i guess dukes is that kind of place

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

i'm gunna say South Bohan, maybe East Broker... those Albanians don't look like the f*ck around.

Le_Joker
  • Le_Joker

Patron Saint of Greed and Deception

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:38 PM

I'd say South Bohan is going to be a definite slum mess. All of Bohan, probably.

Dukes is the more upscale part of Liberty City, except, I'm assuming, where there are all of the immigrants. ("Multicultural ghettoes," as the site calls them.) After all, Queens is the most diverse place in the world.

Broker is run-down, and probably will be fairly rough, but not "ghetto" in the same sense Bohan is. (Less rap music, more polka maybe?)

Alderney doesn't sound dangerous so much as just plain depressed.

And then, Algonquin... >.> Well, we know that's not a slum.

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Le_Joker @ Mar 5 2008, 12:38)
I'd say South Bohan is going to be a definite slum mess. All of Bohan, probably.

Dukes is the more upscale part of Liberty City, except, I'm assuming, where there are all of the immigrants. ("Multicultural ghettoes," as the site calls them.) After all, Queens is the most diverse place in the world.

Broker is run-down, and probably will be fairly rough, but not "ghetto" in the same sense Bohan is. (Less rap music, more polka maybe?)

Alderney doesn't sound dangerous so much as just plain depressed.

And then, Algonquin... >.> Well, we know that's not a slum.

IMO, the roughest areas will be in Broker...everyone knows the South Bohan district only produces wannabes. LMAO

^^Talk about fireworks, watch all the South Bronx reps come to the forefront.

In the game tho, I would think the roughest/seediest section will have to be in Bohan...it is truly the nutsack of LC, the name says it all!

I mean, you might be Broker, but at least you're no Nutsack.

sattizahn
  • sattizahn

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

I hope that they have homeless people in the game, and that Niko can carry snacks with him, so that way, you could go to the homeless guys' "shanty-town" and throw snacks near them, and then watch all of the homeless guys fight for your Twinkie biggrin.gif

......Roman, pass the popcorn.....

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (sattizahn @ Mar 5 2008, 13:02)
I hope that they have homeless people in the game, and that Niko can carry snacks with him, so that way, you could go to the homeless guys' "shanty-town" and throw snacks near them, and then watch all of the homeless guys fight for your Twinkie biggrin.gif

......Roman, pass the popcorn.....

This might sound awful, but I've seen crackheads fight over a rock- as sad as the situation was, it was hilariously funny at the time. I guess I should feel bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users