Photo

GTA Liberty City Secrets

428 replies to this topic
R0FLMA0
  • R0FLMA0

Player Hatter

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

To those who thought this mod is dead well you are wrong. This mod is very much alive and kicking. You will see updates soon.

EveryoneWearsThisInJapan
  • EveryoneWearsThisInJapan

'GTA: Liberty City Secrets' mod team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by EveryoneWearsThisInJapan, 25 May 2013 - 08:26 PM.

QUOTE (R0FLMA0 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 16:55)
To those who thought this mod is dead well you are wrong. This mod is very much alive and kicking. You will see updates soon.

Couldn't possibly be more right. This mod ain't dead, it ain't dead at all. So buckle up everyone.

EDIT: New Update, Ray Machowski in 1987*
user posted image

Story*
The year is 1987. LCPD officer Ray Machowski is taking a relaxing vacation in Vice City. A phone call suddenly wakes him up, it's about the murder of his ex wife in Liberty City. He travels back to his home town to investigate. However, the police department advises him to stay away from the investigation. But Ray will refuse to keep his arms crossed, he will do whatever it takes to uncover the mysterious crime that brought him back here.
Adding to the confusion, all the prisoners held at the Liberty City penitentiary have escaped and are causing chaos and destruction in the gritty streets of Liberty. Ray will encounter psychos, sadistic street gangsters, crooked cops and other shady characters with whom he will either make deals or put into custody, often questioning the honor and morale behind his badge.

*this update might be dumped by the mod team leader whom I've been so far unable to contact

EveryoneWearsThisInJapan

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Ok guys, we have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that there is no bad news.

EveryoneWearsThisInJapan

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Ok listen up everyone. Since I've been unable to contact the original poster of this topic and mod leader, I will take over this mod as team leader. The mod will have a new storyline, new features, new everything. The mod will have a new beginning. Again, considering the previous mod leader has vanished into thin air, all progress made so far will be discarded and replaced with a new, fresh mod. Get ready, your mind will be blown...

TO BE CONTINUED...

EveryoneWearsThisInJapan

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

EDIT: Okay listen up, the new mod team is working hard, progress is being made as we speak. Just to keep you people on your toes, here's a very very very early, alpha stage, concept art so you get the idea of what the mod will be like:
user posted image

More updates coming soon...

LIBERTY CITY SECRETSSSSSSSSS...

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Bondergomme, 06 June 2013 - 09:40 PM.

Uhm... Why don't you make a another topic since the original author is gone?
Also, (i'm maybe wrong)I don't think he give you permission to continue his mod. I mean, what happen if he come back with new stuff and you are here, taking his place? I don't think he and the admin would be ok with that. Do you really want to be ban?

Also, who the buck is in your team? Do you have any knoledge in modding? In 3D? I only see a VC image and a draw.

But maybe I take it too seriously and you just troll.

Edit : Why do you have soo many account?

James Lancillotto
  • James Lancillotto

What's my age again?

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

Hi,Do you Need Help for make the Radiostations?I can make it if you want... tounge.gif
PS = Sorry for my bad english...

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (IAmTheGamer_ @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 10:08)
Hi,Do you Need Help for make the Radiostations?I can make it if you want... tounge.gif
PS = Sorry for my bad english...

Sorry, dude, but the original author is gone since a while ago. And I don'T know what the hell the other guy try to do, but he is not in the team.

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ok so I dissapear for a while, just popped back in for a casual look checked out all of my notifications and find I have been replaced....... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Any old way..... this mod isn't actually dead, just paused as I am very busy with other stuff these days, I am mildly offended that someone has tried to replace me, but at the same time I am flattered that me and the team had proposed and created something that is worth taking over lol

All is well here :D

~John~

• Frank.s and ChopTheDog. like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users