The Biker Drug Dealer

68 replies to this topic
Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

So that Biker drug dealer is Russian? The one with White hoody, Asian? That black one you see first is afro-american and the other one never appearing is Latino?

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Members

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

So that Biker drug dealer is Russian?

Russian? Nah..he's an "all American male". nervous.gif

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:09 PM Edited by zmoonchild, 01 March 2008 - 05:15 PM.

Here's the YouTube video I promised:

I started the recording immediately after the drug dealer asked C.J. to buy drugs, so I missed a little bit at the beginning.

I just walked around a lot to see what else he would say.

I edited together several different segments because I was using the free version of Fraps, which only records 30 seconds at a time, so what you're seeing is not continuous, but it's the same drug dealer.

Just watch the clock and you'll see where the segments where edited together.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

Hi everyone and zmoonchild ! smile.gif

Please do read my last topic on Gameplay.

By starting a New Game over and over (fast, different attempts) on the same save file and you have him as your "designated" drug-dealer PLENTY of times.

Read on to see what else I found out wink.gif

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Mar 1 2008, 17:09)
Here's the YouTube video I promised:

[snip vid]

I started the recording immediately after the drug dealer asked C.J. to buy drugs, so I missed a little bit at the beginning.

I just walked around a lot to see what else he would say.

I edited together several different segments because I was using the free version of Fraps, which only records 30 seconds at a time, so what you're seeing is not continuous, but it's the same drug dealer.

Just watch the clock and you'll see where the segments where edited together.

Did you try actually answering him, either with a Yes or a No, when he offered you anything? That might be better than just running into him which just gets a similar response to running into anyone else

Steve

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:54 AM Edited by jbmeira, 02 March 2008 - 03:57 AM.

QUOTE (Steve Crook @ Mar 2 2008, 01:59)

Did you try actually answering him, either with a Yes or a No, when he offered you anything? That might be better than just running into him which just gets a similar response to running into anyone else

Steve

CJ is not allowed to buy any drugs as we all know...

Answering the Drug Dealer with a Yes or No would translate into telling him to F*CK OFF or GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (LOL) which would then provoke a gunfight.

Since zmoon was under the impression that the biker drug dealer was something out of the ordinary (well I guess it can be quite rare for them to spawn at the same time with the grey hoody white guys and black dudes similar to the one from "Cleaning Up The Hood"..) perhaps he wanted to shoot him with a CAMERA instead colgate.gif

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Mar 2 2008, 03:54)
QUOTE (Steve Crook @ Mar 2 2008, 01:59)

Steve

CJ is not allowed to buy any drugs as we all know...

Answering the Drug Dealer with a Yes or No would translate into telling him to F*CK OFF or GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (LOL) which would then provoke a gunfight.

Since zmoon was under the impression that the biker drug dealer was something out of the ordinary (well I guess it can be quite rare for them to spawn at the same time with the grey hoody white guys and black dudes similar to the one from "Cleaning Up The Hood"..) perhaps he wanted to shoot him with a CAMERA instead colgate.gif

But actually answering him would find out if he is a drug dealer like the other dealers. Everything that was in that video only shows the sort of reaction you might get out of any ped (with different words)

Steve

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (cjspeed @ Mar 1 2008, 17:26)
in that pic he's just outside the circle part of grove street next to the bridge, ballas are never that close.

Yes they can be that close. I've had them on my doorstep many times. And that means they were deep inside Grove territory.

One time when I killed them, I provoked a gang war (right outside my door at Ganton, in my own territory!). But usually, a war is not provoked even if I kill a whole bunch of them. It is after all my own land.

The white drug dealer is also often seen inside Ganton, where the black dealer should be.

I know why it happens, and I can reproduce it at will.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Mar 2 2008, 05:25)

The white drug dealer is also often seen inside Ganton, where the black dealer should be.

Do you mind sharing that with the rest of us then ? smile.gif

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:56 AM

I always thought the drug dealer in the greyish white hoody was mexican. I seen a screenie on the first page where zmoon approached the dealer if my knowledge serves me right, nice clip zmoon

jnsg
  • jnsg

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Steve Crook @ Mar 2 2008, 05:01)
But actually answering him would find out if he is a drug dealer like the other dealers. Everything that was in that video only shows the sort of reaction you might get out of any ped (with different words)

As has been mentioned, there is a screenshot on the first page of the "respond to drug dealer" message. Also, in the video the ped stands with his arms crossed. I've never seen anyone but a drug dealer do that.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Mar 2 2008, 10:35)
QUOTE (OG Viking @ Mar 2 2008, 05:25)

Do you mind sharing that with the rest of us then ? smile.gif

I can only speak for the PS2 version, but chances are it will be the same on all platforms.

As you probably have noticed, if you leave one gang's turf and enter another gang's turf, the first gang will be found a bit inside the turf you entered.

Here's an example where you leave a GSF turf and enter a Balla's turf.
If the turf you left was a Grove turf, GSF members, GSF dealers and everything typical to a GSF turf will be found well into the Balla's turf you entered.
This is more noticeable if you travel fast by car, then GSF members will often be found far into the Balla's turf.
That's why I've found the area outside my Ganton home full off Ballas. (I've not expanded north, that's still Ballas land.)

Sometimes when I come from North and drive home through the opening in the fence under the bridge, Ballas may be found under the bridge at Ganton.
The cases where I've found 5-7 ballas right outside mine and Sweet's house, is when I've taken the flood control trench route.

The drug dealer with a white hoody is actually more often found at my Ganton home, Ballas are less often.
If I head stright for my safe house (maybe quicly kill any Ballas or dealers) and don't spend time outdoor, the dealer with a white hoody will often be right outside my home when I walk outdoor again. (After I've saved.)

Some of you might ask if my Ganton turf is 100% GSF controlled. -Yes it is. It has in fact never been attacked, and it's 100% GSF.

I'm sure many of you have experienced the same? (If you pay attention!)

jnsg
  • jnsg

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Mar 2 2008, 20:18)
As you probably have noticed, if you leave one gang's turf and enter another gang's turf, the first gang will be found a bit inside the turf you entered.
[...]
I'm sure many of you have experienced the same? (If you pay attention!)

This is also seen outside of gang-related peds. For instance, if you are in the country with a wanted level and book it into town, country cops in Rangers will spawn within the city. Or even more extreme, I have gotten a wanted level in Las Venturas, flown into Los Santos, and had LV Police cars spawning in LS.
A lesser form of the effect, though more common, is when you drive between districts and see out-of-place vehicles. For instance driving from the countryside into Vinewood you will sometimes see Waltons driving around the rich area.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:45 PM

I've been searching for this dealer again on PS2 with no luck but have come across the ped that could be the twin brother of the "biker dealer". You all know who I mean..can't post a pic of him but he's all over Los Santos. He looks just like the biker but without the "skull cap" and I think he wears sunglasses. He even sounds the same. I wonder if they are interchangeable as ped / dealer?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Mar 2 2008, 22:45)
He looks just like the biker but without the "skull cap" and I think he wears sunglasses.

I think I know who you mean, he is often a criminal and chased by cops.

beast^-^
  • beast^-^

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:32 PM

He isn't even that rare... For example, seeing a shark in the ocean is a lot lot LOT more rare.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Steve Crook @ Mar 1 2008, 20:59)
Did you try actually answering him, either with a Yes or a No, when he offered you anything?

Yes I did answer, with "No"

Listen to the video, you can clearly hear C.J. say "Get out of here, bitch!"

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (jnsg @ Feb 29 2008, 07:27)
QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Feb 27 2008, 07:29)
This is not due to the territory glitch.

Hey Zoom, I don't know if you were directing this at me, but I wasn't implying in my post that this appearance was as a result of the territory glitch. I was merely trying to validate your find by giving an example of when he is likely to have been seen before, since several people seemed not to believe that you'd found a drug dealer. I agree this is a rather rare find; in all my playing of SA I've never seen this guy.

Yesterday I started a new game, and hung around in the street outside the starting alley, and within 1 minute driving up and down the tracks this biker drug dealer was standing there, arms crossed, and as I went near he asked the question. This was on an unmodded PC v2. If this biker drug dealer is very rare, then I guess I was lucky.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:52 AM

It's only somewhat rare for ALL 3 drug-dealer types to spawn on the SAME game file.

But then again.. WHO cares ? dozingoff.gif

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

I saw this dealer on Grove Street today. Then I bunny hopped onto him and instantly killed him!

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:26 AM

Anyone seen the Latino drug dealer? Or is that only on the Chain Game?

By the way, I'm yet to see this drug dealer, although that's a good find, though.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Mar 11 2008, 19:52)
It's only somewhat rare for ALL 3 drug-dealer types to spawn on the SAME game file.

I see, and what's your basis for saying that, or is that just your opinion?

Provide facts to backup your claim, otherwise your statement holds no merit.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:49 AM

Don't worry, he (jbmeira) seems to be like that, sometimes.

I think that it's rare just for number 3 (the biker) to spawn; as for the others, it's fair game.

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Stefan. @ Mar 12 2008, 01:26)
Anyone seen the Latino drug dealer? Or is that only on the Chain Game?

By the way, I'm yet to see this drug dealer, although that's a good find, though.

I always thought the drug dealer in the greyish white hoodie was a latino drug dealer due to I never see them in grove street turf (just the brother with the black tank top, and why would anything else other than mexicans sell dope where the latino's live (no disrespect to the ese's on the forum) but this is just my opinion.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Mar 12 2008, 07:29)
QUOTE (jbmeira @ Mar 11 2008, 19:52)

I see, and what's your basis for saying that, or is that just your opinion?

Provide facts to backup your claim, otherwise your statement holds no merit.

Like I suggested before - read my topic " Greatest Find Ever" on Gameplay and you'll understand my "basis" for stating that.

@ Stefan: LMAO - I don't even want to get started with you, so stay in your own deluded little world thinking that you "own" anything on this board... sigh.gif

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by lil weasel, 3 weeks ago.

EDIT: << new topic merged into existing topic >>

I've never ever in my whole entire history of San Andreas come across this Drug Dealer:
U9V6m3k.png
DJi2eyY.pngHe looks like one of those bikers that ride Freeways...

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Am Shaegar, 3 weeks ago.

I've seen him many times in game.

The Biker Drug Dealer

Actually, the rarest drug dealer was recently posted by a member here.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago

From what I know,the biker drug dealer is rare,but possible to find in freeroam,but the latino drug dealer only appears in one cutscenein some mission with Jizzy,and can't be found in freeroam without mods.I modded both of them in my game,now the biker dealer commonly spawns in Las Venturas (other 3 biker NPC models are turned into a real gang with turf all over the countryside and the desert),and the latino dealer commonly spawns in east Los Santos.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've seen him on some occassions in the northern part of San Fierro, although my game was modded to have turfs there.

KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by KayLaJay15, 2 weeks ago.

Literally for the first time EVER just a few days ago I saw this rear drug dealer in Grove Street and took a screenshot, I usually take a screenshot of the game when I see something interesting. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users