The Biker Drug Dealer

68 replies to this topic
zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

I donít mean to clutter the forum with a known topic, but I just wanted to pass this along.

I finally found the Biker Drug Dealer, Iíve been playing the game for so long and this is the first time Iíve actually seen him.
user posted image user posted image user posted image

It was a legitimate game with no cheats and no mods. I just happened upon him by chance.

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:12 PM

I haven't found him either. Maybe I'll go look for him now! colgate.gif

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

I've never heard of a biker drug dealer. Are you sure you weren't standing in front of a drug dealer who was off screen in the first shot and you hadn't noticed? The biker doesn't look like he's got a 9mm, whereas all drug dealers in SA do.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

I saw him.

Craig
  • Craig

‹bergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

It makes me wonder how the pedestrian model of the drug dealer is designated and selected. Unless the Biker is in the models for drug dealers, I can't see this being legitimate.

jnsg
  • jnsg

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (mark-2007)
The biker doesn't look like he's got a 9mm, whereas all drug dealers in SA do.

Drug dealers (or any random ped for that matter, such as some prostitutes) don't actually wield their 9's until provoked.

QUOTE (Masterkraft)
It makes me wonder how the pedestrian model of the drug dealer is designated and selected. Unless the Biker is in the models for drug dealers, I can't see this being legitimate.

I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of this third drug dealer model before. If I remember correctly, he tends to show up when the territory glitch has taken effect in some areas.

Craig
  • Craig

‹bergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (jnsg @ Feb 27 2008, 00:42)
I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of this third drug dealer model before. If I remember correctly, he tends to show up when the territory glitch has taken effect in some areas.

That would make sense, though it hasn't been stated if Moony had experienced the territory glitch and have it take effect.

trikkstah
  • trikkstah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:49 AM

I remember this guy from going through ped files for SA-MP.
If I still remember correctly, this was his modelnr and line in the peds.ide file.

CODE
254, BIKDRUG,  BIKDRUG , CIVMALE, STAT_CRIMINAL, man, 0,1, null,6,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_BIKDRUG ,VOICE_GEN_BIKDRUG

Back when I was still scripting for SA-MP, this modelnr was actually the guy in the screenshots of the TS. I never had one activating the drugdeal-dialog on me though.
I did wonder if he could do that because of his modelname.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Retired

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

Hey Zoom, are you sure you this isn't from a CG save file. OrionSR and pdescobar had put the biker drug dealers in the game.

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:09 AM

I'm playing on PS2 and I see in the screenies that you are playing on PC does it matter because I've never seen this type of biker before I heard someone say this biker comes out once the territory glitch is active somewhere on the map is this for ps2 also? I've heard of the dope selling biker but i thought it was a mod like the payphone in the middle of the desert

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:29 AM Edited by zmoonchild, 27 February 2008 - 12:37 PM.

I already stated that this is not a mod and no cheats were used.
I have no reason to lie, nor have I ever lied on this forum.
This is not due to the territory glitch.
This is not part of the Chain Game.

This is a completely legitimate version 1.0 game. I had just started a brand new game; you can see that C.J. has $350 and limited health. Itís also shortly after 06:30, which is when a new game starts.

I simply started a new game and saw the drug dealer standing there, so I took a few snapshots.
At the same time, I also took some video of him just with his arms crossed. I started the video immediately after the Drug Dealer asked me if I wanted to buy some dope.

OrionSR has already posted on this forum that there are four Drug Dealers, and that the Biker Drug Dealer is rare, but it will spawn.

The forth Drug Dealer, which is a Latino guy, will never spawn unless you mod the game, thatís also according to Orion.

I'll try to upload segments of the video to YouTube later on today. In the video, you can hear him talking to C.J. about purchasing drugs.

Until then, here are a few snapshots from the video:
user posted imageuser posted image

You can see that his arms are crossed.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:31 AM

It seems you are very very early in the game. Almost no cash, and CJ looks like he just arrived LS.

I didn't see any drug dealers until after a certain mission. I'm unsure which mission, but I completed quite a few before any dealers appeared.

Have you seen any "normal" dealers in that game? Have you done some missions?

I have heard about the biker dealer, but never seen him.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Feb 27 2008, 21:31)
It seems you are very very early in the game. Almost no cash, and CJ looks like he just arrived LS.

I didn't see any drug dealers until after a certain mission. I'm unsure which mission, but I completed quite a few before any dealers appeared.

If you had read the post directly before yours, you would've seen that he had just started a new game, just then. He even says that he has only $350 and its shortly after 6:30, when the game starts. Thus, you dodnt need to post at all.

OT- I have heard of this drug dealer a lot, from all sorts of different place, yet even after extensive searching, i have never stumbled upon this Biker Drug Dealer.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:53 AM Edited by zmoonchild, 27 February 2008 - 08:57 AM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Feb 27 2008, 03:31)

Wrong, drug dealers are there from the very beginning of the game.

Have you seen any "normal" dealers in that game?

Yes, I saw both of the other "regular" drug dealers shortly after this.

Have you done some missions?

As I already stated: no.

Edit: Thanks, !!GameCH33TA!! icon14.gif
I didn't know you had responded.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:10 AM Edited by OG Viking, 27 February 2008 - 10:13 AM.

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Feb 27 2008, 10:53)
QUOTE (OG Viking @ Feb 27 2008, 21:31)

If you had read the post directly before yours, you would've seen that he had just started a new game, just then. He even says that he has only $350 and its shortly after 6:30, when the game starts. Thus, you dodnt need to post at all.

I read that post, but missed a line. I apologize if it irritated anyone.

But a part of my post was about something that was not already stated.

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Feb 27 2008, 10:53)

Strange, I didn't find them. I knew from pictures what they look like, and from the point they began to spawn I had no problem with spotting them. Now they are all over the gang areas. Before a certain point I found none, and I knew what to look for, and where.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:04 PM

I found the biker dealer. He has only appeared me once (well, in fact two or three, but they all appeared me in a few minutes). It's amazingly rare, but it's possible to see him without cheats, glitches or mods.

2Gee69
  • 2Gee69

Reppin that blue rag

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Feb 27 2008, 08:53)

Not in all places.There are places like ganton or Family territory where you can't find them at the very start.On the other hand there are some areas where you always find hustlas.Whenever I go to the suburban in jefferson,I find the black drug dealer near the parking lot.But EVERYTIME.(before the doberman mission)

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

Ah right, that's cool and something new to me. Nice of you to take pics and a video icon14.gif

Anyone know if it's only on PC that you can find him, or on PS2 as well?

Tony Vitali
  • Tony Vitali

The Zombie Elvis Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:16 PM Edited by Tony Vitali, 10 August 2008 - 08:46 AM.

Biker dealer! Sounds fun. I'm gonna see if I can found one... Starting from Jefferson, LS (92,1% gang territories, Vagos have 4 territories left/100% completed on PS2 version).

sanandreas luva101
  • sanandreas luva101

AKA Deri

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

what are drug dealers actually for??!

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (sanandreas luva101 @ Feb 27 2008, 13:52)

I think they sell drugs. mercie_blink.gif

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (sanandreas luva101 @ Feb 27 2008, 19:52)

To get quick money and a 9mm

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (sanandreas luva101 @ Feb 27 2008, 18:52)

AFAIK they were supposed to sell magic powder to CJ after sniffing which he would start seeng pink flying donkeys. Then clinton/thompson and alike starter that crap about children playing GTA and R* had to remove this feature.

punknoodle
  • punknoodle

A friend in need is a PEST!!!

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:51 PM Edited by punknoodle, 28 February 2008 - 03:44 AM.

I'd say drug dealers are there for fast easy
cash when you cap them.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that biker ped I dont think I've ever seen him in LS "at all" during "normal" play...peds are my hobby.
But I could be totally wrong!

Edit...just saw the "other" biker dude (several)
wandering around Santa Maria Beach.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (sanandreas luva101 @ Feb 27 2008, 20:52)

Easy access to cash. tounge.gif

They are also a part of the game story. Grove families are not into the drug business, Ballas and the yellow gang are. So you have an excuse to kill the other gangs. happy.gif

I see the biker dealer is near the hospital in Jefferson. In whose gang areas does the biker dealer appear?

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (mark-2007 @ Feb 27 2008, 12:37)
Ah right, that's cool and something new to me. Nice of you to take pics and a video icon14.gif

Anyone know if it's only on PC that you can find him, or on PS2 as well?

Spent 2 hours with a new game yesterday on PS2..searched around Los Santos with no luck finding the "biker dealer". Most of the time driving back and forth between the L.S. hospital and Grove Street. Will look again today but it seems the chances of seeing him are slim.

jnsg
  • jnsg

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Feb 27 2008, 07:29)
This is not due to the territory glitch.

Hey Zoom, I don't know if you were directing this at me, but I wasn't implying in my post that this appearance was as a result of the territory glitch. I was merely trying to validate your find by giving an example of when he is likely to have been seen before, since several people seemed not to believe that you'd found a drug dealer. I agree this is a rather rare find; in all my playing of SA I've never seen this guy.

totem327
  • totem327

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:36 AM

I had ceedj's pawfect skin changer on when I saw him. He calls you an ***hole and shoots at you if you say no! Tried looking for him withtout skin changer on but couldnt find him!

user posted image

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

In what gang areas is it a chance to see him?
On the picture above, he is in a Grove controlled area. But if you just came from the nearby Ballas area, Ballas can be found this far into the Grove area.

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

in that pic he's just outside the circle part of grove street next to the bridge, ballas are never that close.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users