Photo

Darkel: What are the facts?

114 replies to this topic
QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:23 AM

Exactly what I mean. I'm the only one who bothers. This topic might as well be locked, and nobody will bother,

This is not evident proof! All right, it's evident proof, but it's not 100%!

Ah what am I saying. There is nothing more to be known.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

Thes topic doesn't have to be locked because there must be only one place for discussing Darkel

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

Well, I have tried all that I could do. If he STILL doesn't want to believe me, then it sucks for him. Guess this topic is just ONE big contradiction. Oh Well......Hope I could've helped SOMEONE!?

Owen1993
  • Owen1993

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

Well I've read most posts in this topic and most of them are things like about children were going to be in the game, but it got removed, but no proof! etc, etc.

Well my opinion is I believe children were meant to be in the game. Why else would it get removed? One of the articles in a post said "he was a terrorist" or something along those lines. Removed after 9/11 I presume? That's what I think to be honest.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:42 AM

Please give a good reason as to why you think children really were in the game.

Owen1993
  • Owen1993

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:32 PM

Well I mostly think it was removed because he was supposed to be a terrorist-like person and because of 9/11, etc. etc. If that wasn't the case, children would be the only other reason it was removed.

claude1996
  • claude1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all you ass holes that say you need to get the beta,you dont.i want the beta but i am not a f*cking spy so all the peaple that'need' the beta it probably dusnt exist anymore you shud be happy for the one we have now but the thing that i am doing is trying to make a mod to shut you mother f*ckers up.

claude1996
  • claude1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

ok in the el burro mission'turismo' you need to go to a race by the callhan bridge but he says 'go meet my men down by the old school hall near the callahan bridge.this is kinda proof there were children in the game but were there kids on ssv and staunton?i think only in portland also if you go behind 8 balls you see scool busses and also on the streets i of staunton you dee busses that clearly resemble school busses

Democrab
  • Democrab

Tornado of Souls

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Apr 16 2008, 02:23)
Exactly what I mean. I'm the only one who bothers. This topic might as well be locked, and nobody will bother,

This is not evident proof! All right, it's evident proof, but it's not 100%!

Ah what am I saying. There is nothing more to be known.

He gave you proof, yet you still say "Oh, its only a possibility."

How much f*cking proof do you need? A letter from Sam Houser, saying "Yeah, Kids were in the game, but we took them out."

I agree that you have to sort between the Hype and the truth, But your going so far as to think of the truth as lie.

claude1996: Can you please stop mauling the English language, I can't understand you, and I doubt R* would have deleted the beta, While there is a strong possibility that the full beta has been deleted, there will be employee's with bits and pieces of it, and that's worst case scenario.

Lt. Dan
  • Lt. Dan

¡Demasiado tío!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Apr 15 2008, 20:33)
you just don't get it do you?
this is not what the topic is about...
you can't back up your claims about the cut stuff, thus, go to hell.
if you could, you would.

Um, why don't you go do it yourself? You're the one not doing anything, yet saying we're lazy. Dumbass.

Seriously, Quwerty, you talk like a member of the Epsilon program. You need help.

GTASOF-INGCOOL
  • GTASOF-INGCOOL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:26 PM

I heard there was a Darkel mission.
You go talk to Darkel he tolds you to pick kids with a school bus and them BLOW IT UP!!!!
Maybe Rockstar removed Darkel missions & Children because it would have been too well you know SICK.
I also have noticed that GTA 1,2 or London (i don´t recall wich one) has school buses I DROVE ONE!

Children & Darkel would have been GREAT cool.gif

copzilla
  • copzilla

Lifeispeachy

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

remeber the twin towers in the pre release screens i heard that there was a darkel misson to crash a dodo into them.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (copzilla @ May 25 2008, 16:51)
remeber the twin towers in the pre release screens i heard that there was a darkel misson to crash a dodo into them.

NO! The mission that you are talking about is destroying Love Media building with the Dodo.

Safe_Badger
  • Safe_Badger

Community Badger

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:23 AM

Dear Qwerty,

You're a c*nt,

Safe_Badger.

SERIOUSLY. People give you evidence, you deny it. "o lol i search google a little not much dont maek me lazy!!!" Yes, it does.

FierceDeityIX
  • FierceDeityIX

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (claude1996 @ May 13 2008, 22:15)
ok in the el burro mission'turismo' you need to go to a race by the callhan bridge but he says 'go meet my men down by the old school hall near the callahan bridge.this is kinda proof there were children in the game but were there kids on ssv and staunton?

There are loads of places I know called "The Old School..." It just means it's a converted building.

copzilla
  • copzilla

Lifeispeachy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:54 AM

darkel is a old hunchback terrorist bent on destroying liberty city he was removed like the kids and 9/11 police cars

copzilla
  • copzilla

Lifeispeachy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

oh so you dont destroy the wtc buliding STUPID GTA 3 LEGEND TELLERS

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:09 AM

I'm paying $2 for the downloadable content of a few Darkel missions and a yellow school bus w/midget children. I hope someone can come through with some sh*t. That would be the best we can do.

Rockstar was on the top! of their game in 1999-2002 and they wanted such a sick game. Even women and children would be sacrificed. If you check here: (Thanks Blingy? smile.gif )

You can see the license plate reads the same as every other car in Liberty. I think this means it once served a purpose in the game. But I suspect Rockstar showed us a yellow bus, who know's if it's even a school bus.... just for sh*ts and giggles. But seeing as this is Rockstar circa 2000 they are pushing there game to... the extreme. And Darkel is definitely a terrorist lookin mutha f*cka!

God bless those unsuspecting souls that passed away in the attacks. My heart goes out to their families.

But I do believe we would have blown up a buses of school children or attacked the general public in rampage fashion in Grand Theft Auto: III if the terrorist attacks of September 11 didn't happen.

The children thing is a dead issue. In my opinion, and we should focus on what we could do with Darkel. biggrin.gif

sgt.slaughter
  • sgt.slaughter

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

seriously,why'd you bump this topic?did you not look at the dates yawn.gif ?it's almost a year old!whatever.please lock this topic dozingoff.gif .

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Seriously? I still have interest in this matter. Also learn how to space your sentences and maybe capitalize. Hit the space bar every once and a while.

sgt. 12 yr old.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (sgt.slaughter @ Mar 13 2009, 04:23)
seriously,why'd you bump this topic?did you not look at the dates yawn.gif ?it's almost a year old!whatever.please lock this topic dozingoff.gif .

It says you can bump topics if you feel you have something to add to them, and he felt he had something to add, so Get The f*ck Out!

Ghost Bear
  • Ghost Bear

addIIIct

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Mar 13 2009, 00:09)
But I do believe we would have blown up a buses of school children or attacked the general public in rampage fashion in Grand Theft Auto: III if the terrorist attacks of September 11 didn't happen.

I remember i saw an interview (or some memo?) with some from Rockstar saying what they didn't changed anything because of 9/11. Blue cop cars changed color because light blue would not fit dark and dirtly Liberty atmosphere they had aim for. Darkel was removed because old-style rampage pickups all around town would fit game better. Also they said "game will be delayed because of 911" was just a reason to get more time finish game (as you all know there is many unfinished stuff in gta3).

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Ghost Bear @ Mar 13 2009, 19:15)
QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Mar 13 2009, 00:09)

I remember i saw an interview (or some memo?) with some from Rockstar saying what they didn't changed anything because of 9/11. Blue cop cars changed color because light blue would not fit dark and dirtly Liberty atmosphere they had aim for. Darkel was removed because old-style rampage pickups all around town would fit game better. Also they said "game will be delayed because of 911" was just a reason to get more time finish game (as you all know there is many unfinished stuff in gta3).

I think you're wrong.. They changed cop car colors because of 9/11, same with Darkel.

sgt.slaughter
  • sgt.slaughter

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:21 PM Edited by sgt.slaughter, 13 March 2009 - 11:26 PM.

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Mar 13 2009, 05:46)
Seriously? I still have interest in this matter. Also learn how to space your sentences and maybe capitalize. Hit the space bar every once and a while.

sgt. 12 yr old.

Urban Legendary fag,i do use the space bar 'TARD!and nerner,go nick a lob!

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (sgt.slaughter @ Mar 13 2009, 23:21)
QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Mar 13 2009, 05:46)

sgt. 12 yr old.

Urban Legendary fag,i do use the space bar 'tard!what?you want the spaces to be more LIKE THIS?!.and nerner,go nick a lob!

Oh good, you found out about the spoonerism, asshole.

sgt.slaughter
  • sgt.slaughter

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

GO TO HELL,PRICK!

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

I am already on a fasttrack, come home and join me.

sgt.slaughter
  • sgt.slaughter

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:35 PM

oh god,myspace predators have invaded the forums!and nerner thinks i'm 12,so he's TRYING TO RAPE ME cry.gif !i must flee the country ph34r.gif ...

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, it's clear to see this has absolutely nothing to do with GTA anymore. You guys really need to at least take this to private messaging.

Seriously.

Wheelman
  • Wheelman

n00b patrol

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:35 AM

Back on topic please, the pre-teens have been dealt with...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users