114 replies to this topic
.:R2D2:.
  • .:R2D2:.

Mostly Harmless

• The Precinct

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Mar 16 2008, 04:40)
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Mar 16 2008, 01:15)
monocle.gif Ahh, you should just email him. Its better to try then not of tried.

OK, how about that?
If he had a known e-mail, he'd be getting a hundred emails a day about this.
So why would I be the one to find out?
And anyway, I did google for his email. A little.
Nothing.

You complain about the community being lazy then you completely dismiss the idea of emailing Fiore because you don't care.

Stop being a dick.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (.:R2D2:. @ Mar 17 2008, 03:20)
QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Mar 16 2008, 04:40)
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Mar 16 2008, 01:15)
monocle.gif Ahh, you should just email him. Its better to try then not of tried.

OK, how about that?
If he had a known e-mail, he'd be getting a hundred emails a day about this.
So why would I be the one to find out?
And anyway, I did google for his email. A little.
Nothing.

You complain about the community being lazy then you completely dismiss the idea of emailing Fiore because you don't care.

Stop being a dick.

What I'm saying is, I can't find his email.
It's not posted anywhere.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:50 AM

He's the man tounge.gif

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE ([LCK]Stoku @ Feb 23 2008, 18:09)
But dodo is still can fly:P.

Are you Asian by any chance? confused.gif

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:10 AM

Any modding experts here to try to remake the missions and the kids?
Don't ask me, the only thing i know is to change car colors...

P.S: Sorry my bas english, i'm from brazil

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (vargasr @ Apr 14 2008, 02:10)
Any modding experts here to try to remake the missions and the kids?
Don't ask me, the only thing i know is to change car colors...

P.S: Sorry my bas english, i'm from brazil

There were no kids in GTA III. If you would read the thread you would know that.

Also, the only Darkel's mission we know about is nearly a carbon copy of I Scream, You Scream, except with peds instead of gang members.

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

Why do you think that it doesn't have kids? I really think that should have kids, it's just a bunch of pixels!

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (vargasr @ Apr 14 2008, 12:27)
Why do you think that it doesn't have kids? I really think that should have kids, it's just a bunch of pixels!

This is not a wishlist. This is a study of the past.
You can't just claim there were children without any evidence.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

As we all know wikipedia like IMDB can be edited by anyone, however the information posted in the below quote is from an actual preview of the game and sites the changes made, along with the removal of Darkel due to the events of 11/09.

Other changes included stopping the selection of certain character models when using cheat codes in, removing the aforementioned ability to blow limbs off non-player characters in only the PlayStation 2 version of GTA III, elderly pedestrians with walkers, school children as pedestrians (from GameSpot UK's preview and the Gouranga fansite) and a school bus (seen in eight screenshots).

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

If you killed a child in the beta, would they drop money or school books? tounge.gif

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

In the gta3.img file there are some moels and textures containing nothing. They are removed beta stuff. And the "Novy" model is screwed up but it's texture is safe. There are so much remains from the removed beta (the darkels model and textures too but not his missions)

BaneBlade69
  • BaneBlade69

GTA VCS Multiplayer Killer

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (stef_92 @ Apr 14 2008, 15:04)
In the gta3.img file there are some moels and textures containing nothing. They are removed beta stuff. And the "Novy" model is screwed up but it's texture is safe. There are so much remains from the removed beta (the darkels model and textures too but not his missions)

uh well i got a program to see ps2 TXT files...Ima see if i can find something?

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

This is such a big mistery, but i still belive that the game have kids because of the school bus and i think that if you killed the kids they don't drop anything...

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Apr 14 2008, 13:15)
As we all know wikipedia like IMDB can be edited by anyone, however the information posted in the below quote is from an actual preview of the game and sites the changes made, along with the removal of Darkel due to the events of 11/09.

Other changes included stopping the selection of certain character models when using cheat codes in, removing the aforementioned ability to blow limbs off non-player characters in only the PlayStation 2 version of GTA III, elderly pedestrians with walkers, school children as pedestrians (from GameSpot UK's preview and the Gouranga fansite) and a school bus (seen in eight screenshots).

I give up.
Somebody please lock before people will start discussing Novy.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Apr 14 2008, 23:26)

I give up.

We gave up looking after you denied everything we had to say to you. What can we do, if you don't want our help? Absolutly nothing...

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:59 AM

OWNED!!

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:08 AM

If your not going to listen to us, why point in us even talking or replying to you?

We tell you to look up his email and you say no, but then you blindly state that were to lazy.

Stupid hypocrite.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

I wish Darkel wasn't removed and that I could kill Donald Love. I really hate him and his crappy packages. Crappy missions, too bad we doesn't get to be 100% sure he's dead on the disappearance. I would love doing that mission all again just to kill Donald Love.

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

OK i'm gonna try to find he's e-mail for miself mister "sh*thead"

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Apr 15 2008, 00:16)
QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Apr 14 2008, 23:26)

I give up.

We gave up looking after you denied everything we had to say to you. What can we do, if you don't want our help? Absolutly nothing...

i need real facts, backed up by multiple previews. nobody knows if the children were numbered in hundreds or if it was just one businessman stuck through the pavement.

i said, i've already looked for his email. it's not there. if you want to contact him so much, get a phone directory book or whatsitcalled.

flesh-n-bone, no mention of such mission, sorry.

vargasr, firstly, Miss, secondly, you're an idiot.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

Firstly, Stop
Drop
N' Rofl.
Secondly, Don't act like you actually gave effort. Because, you didn't. You believe you have searched EVERYTHING, and right there is what you have been saying for 2 pages. WE GET THE POINT. And, since everything we tell is wrong(by YOUR standards, because YOU didn't find it)DON'T GO off saying right info is wrong. THERE WERE KIDS, AND THERE WERE SCHOOL BUSES! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY PUT SCHOOL'S AND SCHOOL BUSES INTO THE GAME!? Seriously. If yu are going to act like everything is wrong, except you "researched" it, then we just won't help you. THERE ARE other sites that give out info other than Gouranga you know...

Edit: And, there IS such a mention of a mission...But, since you didn't find it. It's obviously not there....Am I correct? Did I get anywhere NEAR as close as the truth? Please tell me....Better yet, PM me. That way, I don't clog up YOUR topic with Correct Info. Nhamsayn?

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

thing is, i'm ready to accept all that. but give some real proof first, backed up by more than one source.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

*Bashing Face Against A Wall*. Look, You didn't even care to read ANY of that...Did you? Until Phonics becomes a part of society for you, I can't help you....once again. *Shrugs Shoulders*

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

R* deleted Darkel out of the game due to the fact they like the rampage style missions better.

Basically the rampage mission icons were originally set to be hold by Darkel.

Why is this topic still standing?

I STRONGLY doubt R* are thinking about Darkel in the back of their heads.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

you just don't get it do you?
this is not what the topic is about...
you can't back up your claims about the cut stuff, thus, go to hell.
if you could, you would.

vargasr
  • vargasr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:08 PM

Qwerty, you're an asshole, everything we say to you is junk, why you keep acting like a child, if you can't belive that have kids in the game just SHUT UP because we don't want to read your posts saing "i need proofs, there aren't" or othe bullsh*t. I'm don't am of your country and i'm tring to help, f*** yourself i don't care

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:50 PM Edited by Blingy, 15 April 2008 - 10:53 PM.

Well. Heres the thing pal. ALL THE CLAIMS I MADE ARE BACKED UP. But, since you ARE to lazy to look them up, I can't help you there(not that I really want to.)

EDIT: Since you ARE to lazy, heres a video showing kids WERE in GTA3.

And*Gasp*! Heres a video showing that the DODO once had clipped wings, because you had to...wait for it.....CRASH IT INTO A BUILDING!

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Apr 15 2008, 22:50)
Well. Heres the thing pal. ALL THE CLAIMS I MADE ARE BACKED UP. But, since you ARE to lazy to look them up, I can't help you there(not that I really want to.)

And*Gasp*! Heres a video showing that the DODO once had clipped wings, because you had to...wait for it.....CRASH IT INTO A BUILDING!

Querty just got owned by Blingy!

Nice watches man.

I now believe that there once used to be school buses. Now if only we could get Querty to get that fact through his thick skull.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

• Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Apr 15 2008, 22:50)

Ooooh, good try.

First video: I agree, it raises some questions, but it might just mean that they made the school older to keep the style of the game grim throughout.
It's true that it's a school, but it's always been one.
There are no kids in the GTAs, but that doesn't mean there aren't any in the canon. Every single character has been under 18 at some point.
However:
This is the preview that is quoted by all to have a reference to children.
Pardon me? Where's the actual quote that says, There Are Schoolchildren?

Oh, sure.
There's this preview.
And, I give you that, it's got this quote:
in the early afternoon you may see lots of schoolchildren, but in the middle of the night you can expect to find all sorts of low, dangerous and seedy types crawling out from under their rocks

I'm prepared to accept it as the truth, however, it still might not be. That's the pesky thing about it. You never know it from hype. It could've just been a R* dude saying that while showing them a trailer - it wasn't a hands-on.

About the dodo? Nah, they just changed it so that people won't reentact 9/11.

And you think I'm lazy? Idiot.
If I would have a choice, I would post a picture of Debra Barone saying that. Or an "ASS!" stamp. But I won't.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:45 AM

Evident proof and yet you still don't believe.

I don't know why we bother. -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users