» «
Photo

[REL | BETA] PS2 .MDL Importer

145 replies to this topic
XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by XEPOMAHT007, 27 August 2013 - 08:01 PM.

QUOTE (MAJEST1C_R3 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:25)
И когда произойдет релиз твоего мега-скрипта? Заметил галку PSP-version - твой скрипт работает с PSP-шными GTA и Manhunt и тоже грузит всю иерархию оттуда

Иерархия загружается независимо от платформы. Поддержка Манхунта PS2 - побочный функционал импортёра, так же как например импорт X-box-сных DFF. И там и там вместо треугольников используются тристрипсы, поэтому дополнительный импорт был реализован без проблем на основе существующего кода. Основной же - импорт моделей сториесов, когда он будет полностью дописан, тогда скрипт и будет выложен. Мне ещё нужно дописывать импорт WRLD сториесов и манхунта, а так же поддержку PSP (т.к. PSP версия ЛСС сильно отличается от PS2 версии).

The hierarchy is loaded, regardless of platform. Support Manhunt PS2 - the functional side of the importer, as well as import of X-box-waist DFF. And here and there instead of triangles used tristripses, so the additional import was realized without any problems on the basis of the existing code. The basic - import models of stories, when it is fully appended, and then the script will be posted. I still need to build upon import WRLD stories and manhunt, as well as support for PSP (PSP version because LSS is very different from the PS2 version).

Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Talk in English, please. Any other language is forbidden here. This is an international forum.

hc41
  • hc41

The Project

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by hc41, 27 August 2013 - 11:44 PM.

--

Leeao
  • Leeao

Allen

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by Leeao, 30 August 2013 - 02:43 AM.

QUOTE (XEPOMAHT007 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 02:55)
Added Manhunt dummy hierarchy support from MDL, but dummyes coordinates is not correct (i don't know, how fix it).

user posted image

user posted image

Currently I am also stuck on the bone transformation.
CODE
typedef struct
{
byte    unknown[4];//if==0,is not have
int     NextBrotherBoneOffset;//if==0,is not have
int     ParentBoneOffset;//if==0,is not have
int     RootBoneOffset;
int     SubBoneOffset;//if==0,is not have
int     BoneHierarchyLevelDataIndexOffset;//Only appears in the second bone, RootBone's sub-bone
char    BoneName[40];
float   Matrix4X4[16];
float   Matrix4X4[16];
}Bone;

Leeao
  • Leeao

Allen

• Members
  • China

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by Leeao, 31 August 2013 - 10:11 AM.

I've fixed the bone transform!
IMG

Thanks to my friends: Fatduck.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Good job!

XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

I've fixed the bone transform too

user posted image

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Levels of PC version now fully supported colgate.gif
bbbf353a5d90.png
5604a36323d4.png

So is it now posible to convert Manhunt2 cyty to GTA?

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Yeah. Just try it :evilgrin:

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Levels of PC version now fully supported colgate.gif
bbbf353a5d90.png
5604a36323d4.png

So is it now posible to convert Manhunt2 cyty to GTA?

Yes.

Son Of Big Boss
  • Son Of Big Boss

You better don't make me angry

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

what ever happened to this tool?

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

Which one? MDL Importer or BSP Importer?

XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

May be needed if the jaw support for animation of the VCS PC Edition? MDL Importer adapted only for SA jaw anims.

afab35f53eaa.jpg

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

Ha ha. Duckface :colgate:

• ALMOST610 and Goatcheese like this

Son Of Big Boss
  • Son Of Big Boss

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

MDL importer, i know the old version can't handle Gta Materials and can't import vehicle extras. I use the old version and i import the models, i convert them for san andreas but it take a long time to apply materials, reflections maps, and smooth groups, that is no problem for me. 

The point is, the extras, i feel like the model i converted is uncompleted, and have to say i need the newer version of the MDL importer to keep converting, please?

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:43 AM

MDL importer, i know the old version can't handle Gta Materials and can't import vehicle extras. I use the old version and i import the models, i convert them for san andreas but it take a long time to apply materials, reflections maps, and smooth groups, that is no problem for me. 

The point is, the extras, i feel like the model i converted is uncompleted, and have to say i need the newer version of the MDL importer to keep converting, please?

As far I know there is no newer version of MDL importer. I have talked to XEPOMAHT007 a year or more ago and mentioned all this problems. He sad ne knows about it, but the MDL importer was developed to convert models for LCS and VCS mod and after it´s done now there no need to develop a new version of MDL importer.

Son Of Big Boss
  • Son Of Big Boss

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

As far I know there is no newer version of MDL importer. I have talked to XEPOMAHT007 a year or more ago and mentioned all this problems. He sad ne knows about it, but the MDL importer was developed to convert models for LCS and VCS mod and after it´s done now there no need to develop a new version of MDL importer.

So where can i download this version?

Mdl_importer.PNG

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

So where can i download this version?

Mdl_importer.PNG

Ask XEPOMAHT007, he made it avaible on the LCS team site, but I can´t find it anymore there. I have also to warn you, this version seems not to have much improovements it even have some new bugs.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

As far I know there is no newer version of MDL importer.

There is, but isn't announced yet. I have newer version of MDL Importer which I have created from scratch a months ago. It supports GTAMaterial, extras and multiclump models importing, DTZ models importing, animations importing and other useful stuff (like automatic vertices welding according to smoothing groups) and can import PS2 and PSP models. It only needed to be polished a bit, but since I do my tools very slow (many delays because sometimes I can't make myself to complete the tool) I can't finish it...

CWKXUzx.jpg

• Son Of Big Boss, RacingFreak and SaL_Leone like this

hc41
  • hc41

The Project

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

There is, but isn't announced yet. I have newer version of MDL Importer which I have created from scratch a months ago. It supports GTAMaterial, extras and multiclump models importing, DTZ models importing, animations importing and other useful stuff (like automatic vertices welding according to smoothing groups) and can import PS2 and PSP models. It only needed to be polished a bit, but since I do my tools very slow (many delays because sometimes I can't make myself to complete the tool) I can't finish it...

Ah, shame. I was hoping to see an import/export for Manhunt ifp's/bin's.

• ALMOST610 likes this

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

This importer dont supports them anyway.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Really hope to see a new beter MDL Importer soon. A tool that can import col files from LCS/VCS would be also nice.

RacingFreak
  • RacingFreak

GTA: SOL Team | Grand Theft Auto III Beta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

It's been awhile I've been here and followed this topic, but the progress done so far is amazing! Can't wait to see the new MDL Importer released -- I will just need it in order to import the LCS, eventually some VCS vehicle models with correct normals and mapping anyway. Cheers!  :^:

• SaL_Leone likes this

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

It's been awhile I've been here and followed this topic, but the progress done so far is amazing! Can't wait to see the new MDL Importer released -- I will just need it in order to import the LCS, eventually some VCS vehicle models with correct normals and mapping anyway. Cheers!  :^:

Haven´t seen problems with normals by the curent MDL Importer. What do you mean by mapping?

RacingFreak
  • RacingFreak

GTA: SOL Team | Grand Theft Auto III Beta

• Members

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

Haven´t seen problems with normals by the curent MDL Importer. What do you mean by mapping?

Hmm. Maybe I have really old version then. From which year is the one you have? 

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:13 AM Edited by cj2000, 3 days ago.

Hmm. Maybe I have really old version then. From which year is the one you have? 

No idea which year my version is. I mean to have it downloadet in the end 2009 begining 2010.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users