GTA: LC2SA vs. GTA SA: LC
Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:53 AM
Help me which is the best mod. ever gameplay
Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:22 AM
Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:48 AM
I cannot judge.
Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:10 PM Edited by files02116, 22 February 2008 - 09:05 PM.
Glitches and errors
LC2SA -> You may experience these glitches and undone works in LC2SA. Beta 1
1. Grass Glitch so don't walk in the grass you will fall! "Collisions are still litty prob."
2. LODs are not installed properly, build in fast. "if LC2SA team watching me sorry. i just telling the truth that the LODs are build in exaggerated" it won't work in far view.
3. Pedestrian drives weird. 'they are fast and turn glitchy'. "Shoreside Vale and Staunton ISL. still prob."
4. Walk in the besides road. some you may fall. "I walk in the then i saw carl falling.
5. L train is not working
6. Subway is not working
7. Building collision in Staunton Isl. is not repaired
8. Map doesn't appeared in Z
9. i did not saw the seafloor
10. SSV mountain is not harden
11. it doesn't using english gxt
12. paths is still in problems
Featured: 1. Staunton Lift bridge works now in beta 2
2. Shark attack still in Beta 2
3. radar is colored
4. military base in beta 2
note: Where is the beta 2 we're they can release it. they showing us the trailer for many months there nothing happens.
SA:LC -> You may experience these glitches and undone works in SA:LC beta 5 to update 2
1. Map doesn't appeared in Z
2. Radar is still got to repair it cause when you go in the sea you will see a black and ssv in observation the radar still in colored.
3. Some paths are not repaired. finished in 97%
4. Where is the staunton lift bridge engine missing.
5. subway is not working
6. seafloor you fall down
7. Save house it must see the interior not like in gta3
Featured: 1. L train is now working path.
2. Cars in GTA 3 is now converting
3. Upstate tunnel in ssv is now working for a bit progress in building is 20%
4. Collision in SSV mountain in right side is now harden
5. Ghost town roads is now harden and buildings
6. Going in Marcos Bistro is now fully interior. plus in first introduction in GTA VC where sonny meeting place in St. Mark's Bistro. interior.
note: i hope that the staunton lift and subway is now path in the next beta.
I have seen that the LC2SA has many glitches so I choose GTA SA: LC
GTA SA: LC is the best mod. ever
finding dl link in LC2SA beta 1: LC2SA
Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:01 PM
if u know how to install it, please help me
Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:04 PM
|QUOTE (XDeathX @ Jul 31 2008, 03:34)|
| There is a GTA SA mod with both LC and VC and they are planning on adding san Andreas |
Its sh*t , the mod they used for LC was LC2SA
LC2SA was f*cking filled with bugs, cant believe they released it in the state it was in , also crashed every 20 minutes.
SA:LC was f*cking great, weapons from GTA3 , new sounds, some gangs from GTA3, cars etc, only bad things were that liftbridge wasnt there and subway wasnt working
Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:53 AM
Could anyone give me the SA:LC file?
Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:21 PM
|QUOTE (RomanViking @ Jul 27 2009, 00:17)|
| Is this what you're looking for?|
I've been looking for this mod for quite awhile too, but then I found GTA United on Moddb...
united sucks , the sounds are buggy as hell and you get nothing but the map ,so no missions or anything like that , i suggest trying either "San Vice" or "GTA SA: LC" each on it's own is pretty awesome
Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:06 PM
GTA SA: LC is the one fuking greatest mod
BETTER THAN LC2SA
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users