Photo

Myths

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic
Albert Da Silva
  • Albert Da Silva

Albert Da Silva

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:09 PM Edited by lil weasel, 30 November 2012 - 08:00 PM.

EDIT << 'new' topic merged into existing topic of same nature >>

I just found accidented glendale in shady creeks. I want someone to please mark on map . The locations where there is something like ghost or myths or cj mom ghost e.t.c ufo .

Hope i posted on right place.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

You found IT, there are no others.

Albert Da Silva
  • Albert Da Silva

Albert Da Silva

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:13 AM Edited by Albert Da Silva, 01 December 2012 - 07:22 AM.

I have read somewhere ,

in the red countrynear a chemical plant some vihicles is parked on the cliff nearby the car is not damaged but the people inside are niether decapitated or gone ...... something is up in here and im gonna find out what it is...

Where is that chemical ?? i need marked map for that please.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

South of the Easter Bay (San Fierro) Airport.
The Patriot spawns there during the Inport/Export sub-mission.

Albert Da Silva
  • Albert Da Silva

Albert Da Silva

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

when does import export submission comes ?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

It is available when 'Custom Fast Track' is completed.
You've never played the game?

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

Take a look at a mission tree:
http://en.wikigta.or...TA_San_Andreas)

You have to first purchase Wang Autos (near the train station in Doherty) and complete the mission "Customs Fast Track" for Ceasar. Then a corona will appear on the ship docked in Easter Basin whenever you are driving a vehicle listed on the nearby sign. A notification will appear onscreen whenever you simply ENTER a listed vehicle, as well.
You can use the crane to lift vehicles onto the corona, or just drive them up the ramp to it if you want to. Similar to Vice City, completion of the lists spawn additional vehicles within the showroom...but you may also purchase any of the delivered vehicles from the ship (as in GTA3).

All of the listed vehicles are marked (X) on this map:
http://www.gamefaqs....reas/faqs/33802

Note that these are not "set spawn points" for the vehicles in question. Some will spawn at marked locations only when the specific list they appear in calls for them. R* must have realised how frustrating it could be to get listed vehicles to show up in the previous 2 games wink.gif

Albert Da Silva
  • Albert Da Silva

Albert Da Silva

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

I played but no missions myself. used a savegame 100%

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

I had a LONG list...I'm not gonna post it unless either lil weasel or the author gave me permission (by PM' me) then I will post it...

on the right time.....I will give only give some information about the list I will post (its long either)
UFO: is a lighting-speed weird lights.
Ghost car: a damaged variant of the normal glendale that named (in gaming file) GLENSH!T these was made by rockstar so you don't need either to enter a cheat to spawn a vehicle or to walk/run ages to get out....they make any vehicle that spawn (even by cheats) to spawn slightly higher than the ground to avoid being stuck in the ground...as a result, there's a glensh!t that spawn on a hill...causing it to roll down...it wont do anything for the player (unless they're in the car's rolling way) and it just roll to the next higher hill and stop....EASTER EGG CONFIRMED BY R*

Jaws: I'm not sure about this one as I've never investigate (my LAPTOP is too small to have this game although I still can play it...other words my game just keep lagging a lot when the LAPTOP get too hot) but there IS a jaw file (it took me AGES to find it using TXD Workshop)

Mass grave: where? in the desert? if that means the hole with 6 body-bags there, then I think its just an easter egg by rockstar (?)

Loch ness monster: *no comments suicidal.gif* better not even to say something....THIS IS CALIFORNIA NOT SCOTLAND!!!!and even if there IS a nessie WHERE
Ghost town figure: I haven't search for this one dozingoff.gif

Mothman: THIS IS ASIDE FROM THE SHADY CREEKS CREATURE, IT HAS TO BE THE HARDEST MYTH EVER!!!!!!!!!iI still didn't find anything... turn.gif

Ghost vortex: just a glitch....in/nearby the boat school, there's a vortex in the small beach there...sometimes it just drive by itself (almost the same as the ghost car)

Suicidal photographers: they appear in flint county near los santos inlet (or somewhere close) they just get some photos of LS and then walk....to the water...drowning themselves *easter egg- confirmed by R* themselves

Shady Creek creature: THIS IS LIKE THE HARDEST MYTH EVER!!!!since I heard this I stopped going to chady creeks at night tounge.gif

Weird horn: ? wonder if it appear on other versions other than PC. I test this on PS2 but nothing....if you still remember...the mission Da Nang Thang is playing there (on the ship) when its foggy, a fog horn will play...anyone who have the XBOX version please test this. it only work on PC. 'cause I test it on both the PC and PS2 but only found it on PC...

Serial killer (trenchcoat guy): just a ped

Blue hell: this what make GTA SA the "glitchest" game ever! this "blue hell is just a glitch in the map that made by a "hole" that if you get through this, you will fall under the map for a few seconds then re-spawn on top again...perfect way to get again to area 69 without cheats or mods....the only way to get out is just by killing yourself though suicidal.gif

The Cult farm: if meaning by "the farm" then its just a farm

Epsilon cultists: just as a lot of people has said....a fake religion

Glowing grave: ? where?

Scott Wilson's grave: ? *same as above*

Ghost grafitti: either a glitch or an easter egg. if you head to the LOS SANTOS CEMETERY at night, you will notice some grafitti on the walls...these doesn't appear on-day

Mount Chiliad ghost car: TO F@CKING HELL WITH THIS MYTH!!!!jesus guys! anyone who have XBOX can you test this please? I'M TIRED FROM TESTING AND TESTING ON MY "keep up the good insane freezing" PS2 AND "slow as f@ck" PC!!!! http://images4.wikia...d_ghost_car.jpg

Mt. Chiliad horror voices: ???

SPAZ guy: is this should be meaning: the serial killer?????? confused.gif

The cane: turn.gif weapon

UFO map: monocle.gif GTA SA beta map icon14.gif

Bigfoot: suicidal.gif icon13.gif mod. although as far as I heard its only appear in about 1/100 to find it ON THE 1.0

Leatherface: lol.gif mod

Piggsy: any piggsy skin mod to change a farmer's skin with him? mod

Cris Formage: yawn.gif

The Truth: just a character

CJ's Moms ghost: can all these lies end????? mod

The ring girl: same as above *both are confirmed as fake myths/just mods by @darkmythhunter in youtube.

Vice City maps: easter egg coming up ahead! too bad I forget where exactly...but I do know there in trash-cans somewhere in angel pine

Open grave: mercie_blink.gif where????

TV on grave: *same as above* ???

Cobra MARITAL arts: another easter egg

Bio waste well: GEEEZ CAN YOU DUDES STOP MAKING UP MYTHS THAT IS ACTUALLY EASTER EGGS????? monocle.gif

Fort Carson tunnel: just a tunnel.... on-map: http://mycheats.1up...._and_others.png

Phone booth: can people please stop making up some fake myths...

Not welcome mat: EASTER EGG COMING UP AHEAD!

I will post the real things later...* only lil weasel and/or the author can PM me to post it!*
map of every known (as my opinion) myth/secret::: http://img177.exs.cx...al1small1sd.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users