[HELP] Learning To Fly - Circle Airstrip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
Onoredone
  • Onoredone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:20 AM

Yeah well, I am stuck on learning to fly mission's Circle Airstrip one. Are there any tips for this one? I checked the gtasanandreas.net walkthrough but it isnt the right help i need. I know people here can do missions for others, but I wanna finish the missions myself..thanks to anyone who can help me.

-Odo

Berkley
  • Berkley

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:12 AM Edited by Berkley, 15 February 2008 - 08:15 AM.

You need to learn to fly more. You need to know where are the flying keys on your keyboard. Then you simply take off and keep banking left or right (you choose course) with Q (left) or E (right) and the arrows.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

Like Berkley said, try to learn and fly more before attempting that Test.
You can get a Rustler to practice with by entering Las Ventures Airport and stealing the Rustler from the air race that’s called ‘World War Ace’
You can store the Rustler in the large hanger at Verdant Meadows.

Here’s a video I made on how to gain access into Las Ventures Airports without cheats.
YouTube

Of course, if you already have your Pilots License, then the main gate will open automatically for you.

During the test itself, just remember to bank, and don’t tense up on the controls.
Also, when I was first learning how to do this test, I found that it worked better going ‘clockwise’; it just seemed easier that way for some reason.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

The game was designed for GamePad play.
I found it much easier when I got a USB GamePad (12 button minimum). Just like playing on the console.
If you already have a console control then find a USB adapter cable for it.

anywise: Use light touch on controls. It the control only when you have to. Bank & Rudder for fast/sharp turns otherwise just bank for turns. Remember to raise the landing gear taking off, it will slow the plane and you might not make altitude with it down.

If you haven't got access to planes at the airport jump the guard house and steal one for practice before you take test that way it won't count against you for missions failed.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Feb 15 2008, 10:05)
If you haven't got access to planes at the airport jump the guard house and steal one for practice before you take test that way it won't count against you for missions failed.

Very good point, but the Rustler is still locked at San Fierro airport, and the other fixed-wing aircraft have different handling characteristics, which need to be taken into consideration. That’s why I recommended stealing the Rustler from ‘World War Ace’

The Rustler can be unlocked by towing it to either the Doherty garage or the large hanger at Verdant Meadows, then storing it inside.

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Berkley @ Feb 15 2008, 08:12)
You need to learn to fly more. You need to know where are the flying keys on your keyboard. Then you simply take off and keep banking left or right (you choose course) with Q (left) or E (right) and the arrows.

That's if Onoredone has San Andreas on PC.
Onoredone, are on PC or a console (PS2 or Xbox) ?

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Naseem Srour @ Feb 15 2008, 11:21)

Onoredone is playing on PC, it's clearly stated in the Topic Line.

QUOTE (Topic Line)
[HELP] Learning To Fly - Circle Airstrip, [PC] any tips to pass this one?

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Feb 15 2008, 16:38)
QUOTE (Naseem Srour @ Feb 15 2008, 11:21)

Onoredone is playing on PC, it's clearly stated in the Topic Line.

QUOTE (Topic Line)
[HELP] Learning To Fly - Circle Airstrip, [PC] any tips to pass this one?

I'm very sorry blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

Onoredone
  • Onoredone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:55 PM

Um..i finally passed this mission with one gold award, two bronzes and the rest silver. Thanks everyone for the helpful replies:)

-Odo

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Onoredone @ Feb 17 2008, 12:55)
Um..i finally passed this mission with one gold award, two bronzes and the rest silver. Thanks everyone for the helpful replies:)

-Odo

Well done icon14.gif
It's worth struggling with the others to get all golds. That Hunter armed helicopter is very useful for things like the Vigilante mission.

As with the basic Circle airstrip the others can all be done, with practise. Even on the PC

Steve

Darkshooter
  • Darkshooter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:02 AM

well thanks for your helps folks now i can pass this mission early before my friends thanks a lot to you all

learning to fly mission passed woozie called me devil.gif

King CJ
  • King CJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:22 AM

Firing to target mission is the hardest...

cacarla
  • cacarla

Criticism Follows Success

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

No need for such a bump. Anyways, glad that you completed them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users