123 replies to this topic
Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (J-3 @ Mar 2 2008, 13:13)
wat did u use to make her cuz i wanna make a female cj

He used a software called 3dsMAX,and by judging from the first look...you'll never make a female CJ

----

Souljah boy sucks

mack11
  • mack11

Rock your GTA

• Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

whats going on with this mod

Tigas
  • Tigas

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:59 PM

HOLY SH*T I WANT THE RELEASE VERSION biggrin.gif

Zerux
  • Zerux

Limp Bizkit Style

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:19 AM Edited by Zerux, 15 March 2008 - 06:23 AM.

My God...Cool!!
A few months ago, I was working in the same thing, my cousin ask me that..And, if you want, when I finish my huge Mod-Pack I can help you to reskin the other parts of the game, like put Female Doors in Didier Sachs, Binco, Prolaps and Suburban, make more clothes, and that things..I know how to reskin, but im very bad in 3D Modding so I cant help you with that..Then the voice, there is a very few CJ´s voices when he dont make a mission, so I think thats easy..The problem is that my female friends are Argentinians, so they dont have American Accent to record it..
Well, again, really cool...
Talk you later..

zephroelectro
  • zephroelectro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:53 PM

Wow this is going to be a very good skin!
Hey just wondering, if people were to skip the cut-scenes as quickly as possible, would that prevent the errors from happening with the hair rig?

I am really looking forward to this smile.gif

zephroelectro
  • zephroelectro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

Oh btw, if you upload it somewhere and anyone needs it on RS, I can put it up there biggrin.gif

Yami~Yoko
  • Yami~Yoko

Ghost Girl

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

hehe awesome model i cant wait to see this.I would love to voice act but my english sucks.lol

Silveressa
  • Silveressa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:17 PM Edited by Silveressa, 22 March 2008 - 07:59 PM.

Wow lovely mod, about time us gals got to be the star of a gta game. biggrin.gif

DJ Will
  • DJ Will

YOU MAD!!!

• Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

can you at least make a black version cuz i hate it when people make these white mods, it's racist angry.gif

nuttybutty
  • nuttybutty

I got the powers of all Gods acclimated to one.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

You and your f*cking racist player modells. I am black, but I dont give a f*ck what they do with their mods.

I wont use this mod, but you've done a great job. Keep it up icon14.gif

Silveressa
  • Silveressa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

Seriously, DJ Will, is this mod only having a caucasian female as the option any more racist then rockstar forcing you play as a darker skinned character? If you're going to get all worked up about it, you should complain to Rockstar about being racist by not providing an Oriental model for the main hero. sarcasm.gif

DJ Will
  • DJ Will

YOU MAD!!!

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:01 PM

Is Carla gonna be lesbian cuz she has girlfriends?
Or are you gonna model her some boyfriends?

Zerux
  • Zerux

Limp Bizkit Style

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (DJ Will @ Mar 24 2008, 18:01)
Is Carla gonna be lesbian cuz she has girlfriends?
Or are you gonna model her some boyfriends?

Well, thats easy..Modelling is not the problem, the problem (for me) are three things:
1: Voices: The Mod is gonna need a Female Actress, that want to coperate with the mod recording CJ again from the begining
2: Story: In the story CJ is a man, and is obviusly in some parts so..For make a totally realist mod, JC_COOP gonna need to delete some mission and make things like that..
3: Other Characters voices. "Wassap Carl". Is gonna be a Female named Carl..But maybe JC_COOP just delete main story and make a new one..I dont know
But its gonna be a great Mod for Females players I think (Not me, im a man)
And Good Luck with your mod!!

Silveressa
  • Silveressa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:41 PM

So what's the progress of this lately?, by the way JC, check your PM folder wink.gif

Drizz
  • Drizz

Satan.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

Give 'em some boyfriend models. This mod will be THE best sh*t with Hot Coffee. lol.gif

Zerux
  • Zerux

Limp Bizkit Style

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:17 AM Edited by Zerux, 11 April 2008 - 12:49 AM.

QUOTE (Drizz @ Apr 10 2008, 22:54)
Give 'em some boyfriend models. This mod will be THE best sh*t with Hot Coffee. lol.gif

Hahahaa, I was thinking in the same thing tounge.gif .
But the anims are for Male-Female (Doggy Style and that)..But well, its gonna be funny tounge.gif ..
Btw, Silveressa, you´re from United States, do you have an Actress Friend or something like that to record her voice?..Or maybe you´re actress, I dont know

Delphinus
  • Delphinus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Wow, this mod will be the only thing that will make me play back GTA SA... The quality looks stunning, and the female character is interesting too.

I haven't read carefully all the topic, but i have noticed your problems in making this character fit into the entire story, even changing the voice of the character itself (that will be a long work indeed) Can i humbly suggest you something?
Don't care about the storyline, (so you save on cutscenes) make a total free mode, with everything unlocked from the start (shops, roadblocks, houses) so you have to make up some money in order to buy houses, clothes, weapons and stuff.
So the players who want to follow the storyline will get the normal mode, not installing the mod, and those who want a free mode and/or aleady played the entire game will install the mod.
I'm not absolutely a programmer, but i have modified some scripts in GTA VC in the past, and it was not very hard work, maybe the scripts in Sa are similiar, and making eveerything available from the start should be less hard than the plan you have in mind smile.gif

Congratulations and keep up the good work! biggrin.gif

jojo_7
  • jojo_7

Hey! How about a big nice cup of shut the f*ck up?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

i wontdef how it will looik whe youre buff and fat using this skin, anyone wants to post a screen and laugh some ass off?

JC_COOP
  • JC_COOP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:32 PM Edited by JC_COOP, 18 May 2008 - 07:36 PM.

Hello all,

Sorry for disappearing like that, but I was distracted by a combination of school, LARPs, and another SA project (yes, that one will eventually get its own thread).

To answer your questions:

1. No, I don't plan on redoing all the mission speech, I just want to replace CJ's gabbing voice when stealing cars etc.

2. She is white because I had a conveniently available white texture - no other reason in particular. IIRC it would only be about fifty or so texture replacements to make her black, and if someone wants to make a 'black patch' then I would have no objections (and would actually make the four basic textures for the skin tone for that enterprising individual, so it would just mean that (s)he would only have to copy-paste the non skin part of the different textures over the provided black basic textures and import them into the fifty or so txd files).

3. Fat, tone, and buff are done by texture only - IE: rather than actual size the fat level is indicated by the body's relative tone and definition. No tone or definition when fat, tone but not definition when normal, and the TV-touted buns of steel when buff.

4. At least one boyfriend will be available in a separate mod. He will have all three model versions to be compatible with certain mods made for original version 1 SA installs, he will replace Helena, and I already have a voiceactor lined up. Boyfriend is Sheriff Jason Calhoun, a character I'm pulling from a novella I tried to write one time.

5. Code and I don't get along (as can be evidenced by how I had to go to war just to get the clothes.dat and shopping.dat files to work without crashing), so anything that requires Cleo or a Main.SCM mod just won't be done by me. If someone would like to volunteer some work (such as a Cleo script that changes CJ's animations to be more feminine, etc), then I'd be very grateful and would happily give credit and kudos in the readme and include it with the mod's future distribution.

5. Download link for Beta 1 will be posted sometime today - it is uploading to FileFactory as I type this.

*Edit: removed rant*

-JC

EDIT:

Download Beta 1 NOW! http://www.filefacto...om/file/5a9c8c/

+grins+ Yay, I actually finally released something (most the time I make stuff and just let it collect dust on my hard drive +giggles+)

EDIT 2: I just fixed the download link, it had mucked up the first time around.

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

Wow that's a real nice mod you got there. Nice work.

dieterke1990
  • dieterke1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:19 PM

I cant use it dontgetit.gif
i installed it with sami on a clean (read: new, no other mods, no saves) version of gta sa
but everytime i should get into the game i get a black screen
and so: gta sa is not responding

JC_COOP
  • JC_COOP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

As stated in the readme.txt, you need to do two things aside from use the SAMI installer:

1: manually put the clothes.dat and shopping.dat into place. SAMI doesn't do that for you because some people have altered shopping.dat files - a contingency covered in the readme.txt

2: Use an IMG tool to rebuild the player.img archive. The archive won't work without being rebuilt because of the sheer number of files this mod installs.

Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem for you smile.gif

- JC

neo_weiner
  • neo_weiner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:46 PM

I'm getting a black screen as well when I either try to load an new game or load a save. I installed the mod with SAMI, made sure that the clothes and Shopping files were in the Data folder and rebuilt the archive, I also reinstalled GTA SA in case that was the problem. I even installed the mod manually without SAMI and still the same thing happens. Anyone have any ideas why it is not working?

dieterke1990
  • dieterke1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

still dont work sad.gif
even after i've done all what you said sad.gif

JC_COOP
  • JC_COOP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:25 PM

That's odd... has anyone else had this problem? I made two versions of the data files because my personal copy of SA is heavily modded, so I may have accidentally included the wrong version of the two .dat files in the zip. I'll upload the datafiles in a zip for you real quick and see if that helps. I'll post the url as soon as they are uploaded.

JC_COOP
  • JC_COOP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:35 PM

Ok, download shopping.dat here and place it in your san andreas\data\ directory. Make sure that the clothes.dat file from the original download is also in that directory. It should work. If not let me know and I'll hammer things out this evening.

- JC

dieterke1990
  • dieterke1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

ok i'm trying it smile.gif
but i also reinstalled sa and it didnt work anymore wow.gif without any mod

dieterke1990
  • dieterke1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

still the same problem sad.gif

JC_COOP
  • JC_COOP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:15 PM

Ok, after some fiddling I managed to duplicate the problem... but I have to go to work now (break ended). I'll fix it when I get back around nine or ten.

Terribly sorry about this, I don't know what's going on... I have two seemingly identical installs on my computer, but one works and one has the problem that you are having.

neo_weiner
  • neo_weiner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

Still the same for me as well. Thanks for taking the time to look into and fix the problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users