Photo

The Save File Index

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:27 PM Edited by girishb, 29 November 2008 - 07:15 AM.

The Save File Index

This is the Save File Index. Here you can find pretty much every type and version of save file imaginable. This was created to make finding these types of save files easier and to show members the resources that exist around General PC Chat.

Below you will find all mission save files, all starter saves, and all 100% save files. If I have missed anything, please PM me, and I will add it. Enjoy. smile.gif

Topic Version Creator Link Description
All Game Missions Save FilesV1/V2CCPDHereThis topic has a link for every playable mission.
Crazy Starter SaveV2crazyanuragHereA truly crazy starter save. This save starts the player with close to 15% of the game already completed.
The Ultimate Game Start, Download it here!V1zmoonchildHereYet another crazy starter save. This save starts the player with 13.37% of the game already completed. This is a must see.
GTASA (PC) Save Game Pack for v2.0V2PlakaHereThis save pack includes a starter save, and numerous saves at the start of each area of the game. Also includes a 100% save.
100% Save File For Spaceeinstein's All-In-One ModN/AgolfhotelsierraHereA 100% save file for Spaceeinstein's all in one mod. VERY hard to come by.
Glenster's Go On, San Andreas v1.0 Mission Select Save GamesV1glensterHereSave games for all the main missions, EP vehicles in garages, etc., of version 1 and 2, optional files for any version to make the Tec9 as strong as a Minigun and build vehicle and weapon Stats quickly.
Questions and comments can be sent to me via PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users