Spaceeinstein's MOD 3.0 Save

2 replies to this topic
typehere1
  • typehere1

Hydra Killer

• Members

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:14 AM

Notes:
- I currently own Version 2.0 of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, if it means anything.
- I currently have downloaded and succesfully installed Spaceeinstein's MOD 3.0 into Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- I have completed the original game, and I don't feel like recompleting it just for this MOD.
- I don't want a 100% game--I want a 100+ game, or a 150% game.

150% or 100+ Game:
- I really mean everything done and complete because I want full access to the stuff in the MOD immediately.
- No really, I do.
- It would be nice if there were no cars in the garages, CJ has no tattoos, not wearing any clothes (but obviously has all of them in the wardrobe), and CJ had absolutely no weapons. But I'm not picky. Maybe.

Thanks for any help...

As a side note, can I also run this game on Windows Vista Ultimate?

And what glitches found normally in San Andreas in Version 1.0 are fixed in Version 2.0? For example, the Madd Dogg savehouse glitch is fixed. Or so I think it is.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:42 AM

I don't think any such file is available on the internet. The only option is if someone decides to make one for you which looks almost impossible considering the fact that I'm yet to see a 100% save for Spaceeinstein mod. So, unless somebody provides you with their own savefile, you're on your own.

Yes, SA does run on Vista. The gameplay might change according to your configuration. If you have any issues, try the Troubleshooting forums.

As for v2, the major change is that it's unmoddable. You need to downgrade if you want mods.
There's no basketball glitch as you have stated. I've also read that v2 has clean cars.

FierceDeityIX
  • FierceDeityIX

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:16 PM

V2 has no bug fixes apparently... The 1.1 patch stopped Hot Coffee, fixed the dirty cars and cars appearing the wrong colour when blown up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users