Spaceeinstein's MOD 3.0 Save
Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:14 AM
- I currently own Version 2.0 of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, if it means anything.
- I currently have downloaded and succesfully installed Spaceeinstein's MOD 3.0 into Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- I have completed the original game, and I don't feel like recompleting it just for this MOD.
- I don't want a 100% game--I want a 100+ game, or a 150% game.
150% or 100+ Game:
- I really mean everything done and complete because I want full access to the stuff in the MOD immediately.
- No really, I do.
- It would be nice if there were no cars in the garages, CJ has no tattoos, not wearing any clothes (but obviously has all of them in the wardrobe), and CJ had absolutely no weapons. But I'm not picky. Maybe.
Thanks for any help...
As a side note, can I also run this game on Windows Vista Ultimate?
And what glitches found normally in San Andreas in Version 1.0 are fixed in Version 2.0? For example, the Madd Dogg savehouse glitch is fixed. Or so I think it is.
Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:42 AM
Yes, SA does run on Vista. The gameplay might change according to your configuration. If you have any issues, try the Troubleshooting forums.
As for v2, the major change is that it's unmoddable. You need to downgrade if you want mods.
There's no basketball glitch as you have stated. I've also read that v2 has clean cars.
Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:16 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users