Reckless Drivers.

33 replies to this topic
swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:16 AM

HOKAY. This is the topic where you tell stories of some reckless, retarded and/or drunk driver that got in your way while you were driving like a maniac.

So I leave the supermarket and get onto the adjacent road, a small 2-laner with bad lighting and no cars. 35mph limit. I'm doing about 60mph when a GMC Sierra 2500 coming my way turns into my lane, stops and backs into a driveway.

I'm thinking, "aright.." as I slow down a bit. As I'm about 300 feet away the driver gasses back onto the road and blocks the entire road and I have to slam on my brakes because I wasn't expecting the idiot to do that. When I say slam, I MEAN SLAM. Brakes locking and tires screeching. I stop about 20 feet from the f*cker and he's gunning it back into reverse to complete his u-turn while I'm honking.

He puts it back into drive, guns it and is now facing the same direction as I, but he's driving in the oncoming lane! I'm still honking (about 7s have passed) and I decide to stop because the guy might be drunk and most likely carrying a weapon (he's driving a big truck). THIS IS TEXAS.

He gets in front of me and starts slowing down and what goes through my head is, "oh f*ck." He starts slowing down extremely and turns onto another street as SLOWLY as he could. Big hurry to do a u-turn and smash into me, but taking his time to turn.

Once he makes his full turn I floor it and honk as I speed off.

whatsthat.gif

GM Dude
  • GM Dude

Back in da hizzouse, ya'll!

• Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:25 AM

What a f*cking douche.

Glad your car didn't suffer any damage, though.

Doink
  • Doink

:O

• The Precinct

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:35 AM

This one time I was on my way home from work. It was dark, and not a busy time of the night.

I was taking a ramp to get onto the highway I take to get home, and some douche bag in a semi started to slow down like he was going to let me get over, then just speeds past me, and by that time I ran out of the stretch of the on ramp to get onto the highway, so I got ran off the road.

I seriously think he was f*cking with me. There were no other cars around, so he could have gotten into the left hand lane so I could get on the highway, but no, he had to go and try to bait me. I tried to catch up to him so I could see some kind of "how's my driving?" phone numbers or even his license plate number, but to no avail.

oooo, and I hate those people who will be going down the highway just weaving between cars, passing them with maybe a foot of room in front of the other car, all while not using a turn signal. That is just stupid.

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:37 AM

Theres way too many nobends on the road aye..

I remember one time me and a mate were heading to pick up a bit of cheeba from a dealer on the other side of town, we were heading down west coast highway when some foreign wanker in a riced up civic decides to floor it to cut in front of me before his lane merged into mine. Had to slam on the breaks as he slipped by about a foot away from my car.

Me not being too happy bout this, I decide to sit on his bumper about a metre away from his car (this being at about 80-90kms). He starts proper slamming on the brakes to make me rear end his car but I keep doing the same while laughing and giving him the finger, keeping in mind he was locking up the brakes...

We get further down the road and the highway merges into only 1 lane over a hill with a set of lights on top of it, so i floor it to get along side of him on the far right, we get air over the hill and slip by him with only inches on both sides (the curb and his car). We then proceeded to give him sh*t until he turned off.

I was pretty satisfied, but really it just made me as bad as him in the end. Didnt really care though lol...

XMike
  • XMike

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:43 AM

sorry about that blush.gif

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (Doink @ Feb 10 2008, 22:35)
oooo, and I hate those people who will be going down the highway just weaving between cars, passing them with maybe a foot of room in front of the other car, all while not using a turn signal. That is just stupid.

That's me. Except I leave about 3 feet and ALWAYS use my turn signal tounge2.gif

Here's my story just from yesterday.

So I'm heading out to the gym with my little brother, just pulled out of my driveway. Our street is torn up pretty bad since they've been putting some piping in down the whole road, it's seriously got large stretches of just 1 foot in diameter pot holes.
I take off at a decent speed, getting to about 20mph since I know I'll be slowing down in about 100 feet anyways, and I see this stupid f*ck in a sh*tty white van flying up on my ass. I ignore him assuming he'd stop at a decent distance behind me, but NO, this f*cker gets so close that I can barely see his front bumper, way too close for even my comfort. So I let him know with a kind brake check and a middle finger.

Well this prick keeps on it, like he doesn't give a sh*t, and there's a large patch of sh*tty potholes coming up quick, so I wait for the last second and hit the brakes (yes, I was antagonizing him, but f*ck, he was being a dick in the first place!), and I still didn't have enough time to slow down to a decent speed as I thought he was going to hit me. BOOM BOOM, BOOM. Hit a bunch of f*cking pot holes hard and I look in my mirror, the jag off is still on my ass!

Right as the road clears and is smooth again I floor it and take off. Look in my mirror, this f*cker catches up to me! My turn was abruptly coming up, so with him still flooring it at me, I slam on my brakes, and throw on my left turn signal. The guy slows down quickly, but then floors it (I could hear his sh*tty engine revving up fast) and flies up besides me. Assuming he was just going to pass, I slowed down even more. But no, this moron SLAMS on his brakes, his tires squeal. My little brother yells "what the f*ck?!?!" before I could even say anything, more focused on driving. As the guys pretty much comes to a halt, he starts to veer in front of me. I came to a complete stop as to not let him completely block me in (keep an escape route behind me), but I notice him stop with plenty of room for me to keep going straight. So I creep forward to look at this prick and it's some stupid f*cking mojo waving his arms and screaming. I give him a "WHAT THE f*ck?!?" expression back and floor it around the corner. Keep in mind, that last bit happened in about 5 seconds, so it was quite a panicky moment.

Watching him in my mirror he SLOWLY, yes SLOWLY, as if not in a hurry, turns the opposite corner and creeps along that street. WHAT A f*ckING PIECE OF sh*t. I swear, if I see this f*cker drive down my street again, I'll walk out in front of him, get him out of his car and knock the sh*t out of him. At the time I was more shocked at what he was doing so I wasn't thinking straight, but now I feel the only thing that'll teach that idiot to drive like a regular f*cking person is a swift fist to the face.

stretch.
  • stretch.

30% of the time, we deliver all the time!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:31 PM

I had a prick in an old Daimler (tarted jag) make me 10 minutes late for school...

I was driving along a narrow two lane road, with my lane clear I start to pass about 40 meters worth of parked cars, (stupid pricks with drives who use the road for convenience) anyways, reached around the last 5 meters of cars, and this daimler comes round a blind bend way to fast, managed to stop about 3 ft in front of my car.

He then proceeds to honk his horn at me and try and get me to reverse so he doesn't have to do so round a blind corner.

So we end up sat there, him looking like an angry middle aged beetroot in his 15 foot jaguesque, and me with pretty much a wtf are you doing expression for a minute or two.

I figured we weren't going anywhere so I turned the engine off and got out.

Guess what he does?

Grabs a goddamn window hammer for his glovebox and starts to get out!

I grabbed my crook lock, and attempted to look menacing, after a bit of a nice standoff, he finally backed off.

Another one was a toyota corolla that pulled out in front of me when I was in a 50mph zone, had to slam on and swerve around the c*nt. who then changed his mind and pulled back into the side of the road... I coulda killed him.

And to end it all, one from today, joining the dual carriageway (70 mph) zone, I'm speeding up so I can merge properly on this sh*t of a corner, and there's someone sat at the end of the slip road messing with his sat nav when the road was clear... I was not a happy little bunny,

Anyways, off he potters, then I get stuck waiting for traffic.

There's some stupidly arrogant and bad drivers in the uk.

swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:27 AM

Had a run in with the pooo-leece today. Got out of the gym and I was in a merging lane so I floored it so I would avoid any cars coming from that road. 500ft down the road at a stoplight I see a white Crown Vic behind me.

I squint. It's a cop.

He follows me about another 1000ft and turns his lights on. I wasn't sure if he was pulling me over or wanted me to move. HE WAS PULLING ME OVER. I'm like, "there's no way he's pulling me over for flooring it on the merging lane. THAT WAS BACK THERE!"

He definately was.

So I turn off the muzak, roll down the windaz as the cop approaches.

"Hellooo.. officer.."
"Where are you headed to in such a rush?"
"..hoome? What? Where? (I really didn't know since I wasn't looking at my speedometer, though I probably was).
"Down there at the circle, you merged as if you were in a hurry. WHY?"
"Well.. I wanted to avoid any cars coming from W Texas.."
"Let me see your license and insurance."

I hand it to him and he looks at it. He doesn't go to his car to verify anything.

"You still live at this address?"
"Yes, sir."
"Ok, well slow down."
"Yes, sir. Thank you."

MY GAWD.

WhoooMan
  • WhoooMan

wut.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:49 AM

One day I was driving home from college and on the highway, this guy on a motorcycle cut across the entire 5 lanes at once. I was expecting to see him crash but that son of a bitch got lucky.

tristan
  • tristan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:59 PM

Once, there was this really cool bit of road infront of the High School.

I mean it was mint as, no pot holes.

Anyway i went past it doing 70kms then i ran over a high schooler.

Does this count as reckless drivering?

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:03 PM Edited by bagga rabbit, 14 February 2008 - 03:40 PM.

QUOTE (tristan @ Feb 14 2008, 07:59)
Once, there was this really cool bit of road infront of the High School.

I mean it was mint as, no pot holes.

Anyway i went past it doing 70kms then i ran over a high schooler.

Were you in a car at the time? sarcasm.gif
Of course you were.
You figure it out.

swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (tristan @ Feb 14 2008, 06:59)

Only if you typed that message from a jail cell.

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

Once, my dad was driving the car and I was in the back seat. We stopped at a traffic light, and some douchebag in an Explorer behind was honking at us for no reason. As soon as the light turned green, we tried to change lanes, but he flew past us through the narrow gap, breaking our car's wing mirror. We tried to chase him, but he was in quite a hurry. mad.gif

WhoooMan
  • WhoooMan

wut.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (stingray132 @ Feb 14 2008, 09:36)
Once, my dad was driving the car and I was in the back seat. We stopped at a traffic light, and some douchebag in an Explorer behind was honking at us for no reason. As soon as the light turned green, we tried to change lanes, but he flew past us through the narrow gap, breaking our car's wing mirror. We tried to chase him, but he was in quite a hurry. mad.gif

I had a similar experience, a while ago my family was driving around in San Fransisco and we stopped at a red light. At that time of the day it's pretty packed with people trying to leave the city via highway. As we wait at the red light, a motorcycle snaked his way through the cars, and then he clipped our truck's mirror. The guy just keep on going as if nothing happened.

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

^ I know, it's very annoying when people drive with their eyes closed.

I also hate it when teenage guys drive around the streets at night, racing in Kias and jacked and banged up Subarus and Hyundais.

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (stingray132 @ Feb 14 2008, 16:54)
^ I know, it's very annoying when people drive with their eyes closed.

I also hate it when teenage guys drive around the streets at night, racing in Kias and jacked and banged up Subarus and Hyundais.

Did you just put Subaru in the same sentence as Kia and Hyndai?

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

^ I did. But not STIs of course; Bashed up Subarus like the old Legacy, but in very bad conditions. I meant generally, ofcourse they drive different kinds of cars.

swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (WhoooMan @ Feb 14 2008, 11:46)
QUOTE (stingray132 @ Feb 14 2008, 09:36)

I had a similar experience, a while ago my family was driving around in San Fransisco and we stopped at a red light. At that time of the day it's pretty packed with people trying to leave the city via highway. As we wait at the red light, a motorcycle snaked his way through the cars, and then he clipped our truck's mirror. The guy just keep on going as if nothing happened.

I did that on accident with a Golf in BCN while I was riding my scooter. The guy chased me for about 2 minutes as I zig-zagged between traffic and I managed to lose him.

chris cambo
  • chris cambo

Group: The Yardies

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:41 PM

Theres loads of dickheads on the roads in liverpool, especially the stuck up pricks where i live.

OG "D" Gangsta
  • OG "D" Gangsta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

This happens to me at 2006...

One day, I'm in my dad's car going home, suddenly a car came to our side.

Of course, my dad was very angry and almost wanna slam that piece of s*it outta the lane, but that b*tch even slam-threatening even more.

Luckily, my dad brought A PISTOL and aiming that to that son of b*tch. Of course, know he's gets away like a f*cking pussy.

In Indonesia, Jakarta that had happened, so many dickhead drivers there like 3,000 or more...

stretch.
  • stretch.

30% of the time, we deliver all the time!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:31 PM

To me, that makes your dad reckless...

The guy 'came to your side', which, I believe would mean he isn't in your lane but rather in the one next to yours.

Unless you mean he came into your lane... in which case it's a whole different kettle of fish.

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:34 PM Edited by Jayzamann, 16 February 2008 - 03:40 PM.

Separating my home from suburbia is about 5km of hilly road. It isn't dangerous, but incredibly fun if you know your car and the road.

I was coming home from work at about 10pm and there was some punk in a Silvia (not like -slash, this kid didn't know how to drive) who was thrashing his car in unusual gears and going slow as heck as a result. I was hassling him all the way home in my 2.4 litre 4 banger and eventually tore past him before I hit my driveway.

If you're going to hoon, at least learn to drive and have some goddamn balls.

ed: There is also an alternate route I take when heading into uni, I call the 'scenic route' which is basically a 7km downhill jam alongside an old quarry. I unfortunately got caught behind some old folks who were driving slow to admire the scenery.

There is a residential area just before the jam starts and they have speed bumps and stuff to prevent people speeding through. These old people came to a goddamn stop, just to look at a goddamn cow. They stopped in the road, blocking me from moving through a speed trap for a good 15 seconds before I started sounding the horn, winding down my window and yelling "ITS A f*ckING COW!" before they moved over to let me pass.

I tore down that hill. Best downhill jam ever. And I was early for uni.

OG "D" Gangsta
  • OG "D" Gangsta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (stretch. @ Feb 16 2008, 15:31)
To me, that makes your dad reckless...

The guy 'came to your side', which, I believe would mean he isn't in your lane but rather in the one next to yours.

Unless you mean he came into your lane... in which case it's a whole different kettle of fish.

Well, to be honest, that b*tch came first, I mean at road we're in left that b*tch suddenly hits the way we're driving and then resulting the event that I explained earlier.

chris cambo
  • chris cambo

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:07 PM

Why did your dad point a gun at him?, whatever happened to good old fistycufs

OG "D" Gangsta
  • OG "D" Gangsta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

You know his blood pressure is extremely high (Not into point of stroke risk) and short temper...

chris cambo
  • chris cambo

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:43 PM

My dad has high blood pressure aswell and he gets angry with arrogent people doesnt meen he has to point a gun at somebody.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Doink @ Feb 11 2008, 00:35)
I was taking a ramp to get onto the highway I take to get home, and some douche bag in a semi started to slow down like he was going to let me get over, then just speeds past me, and by that time I ran out of the stretch of the on ramp to get onto the highway, so I got ran off the road.

I think you should keep the stories where you get outmaneuvered by a semi to yourself. It's just embarrassing.

But the only people I ever had problems with on the highways are cops. Ran into a whole bunch of idiot drivers too, of course, but that tends to happen in cities where the speeds are much lower.

swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:22 PM

OG "D" Gangsta: If you had a simple understanding of the English language I'd be better able to understand your story.

http://freetranslation.com/

Supra4
  • Supra4

Sniffing nitrous and moving sideways

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:53 AM Edited by Supra4, 17 February 2008 - 04:21 AM.

Most of you are probably aware of the existance of 50cc motorcycles. In most of western europe you're only allowed to drive a car at 18, but these 50cc mopeds are legal at 16 and they don't require a license plate. The downside is that they may not be able to exceed 45km/h (28MPH) and the cops may pull you over at any time to test them with some sort of rolling road. If the bike can exceed 28 MPH, it will be impounded for 30 days and a hefty fine follows. In extreme cases the judge can even sentence you more.

Needless to say, most youngsters tune them to 50+ MPH. Some even do 80+ . In 2003 I was building a Honda MB-5 with a heavily tuned overbored engine for competition drag racing. The engine needed to be dyno-tested, but I had no means of getting the bike to the test centre and renting a van was too expensive, so I decided to slap a battery and some lights on it and drive it there.

On my way back home I was feeling really good because the engine was producing more power than estimated. Rush hour had passed and the roads were nearly empty. I slowly made my way through a quiet town, the engine spluttering lightly as it was begging me to go faster. In front of me was a traffic light and then 3 miles of perfectly straight, flat and empty road. The light turned green and I slowly pulled away. As I was driving about 40 MPH, I looked in my rear-view mirror and noticed a Volvo was just inches away from my rear wheel. The speed limit was 30 MPH and I'm a fairly responsible driver, so I decided not to open the throttle but to move to the right lane so he could pass. However the car stayed right on my back.

At that moment I thought ''Oh well, with this much power this Volvo surely won't be a problem.''
I downshifted from 6th to 4th and opened the throttle. I heard the Volvo's engine note change as it's driver shifted down a gear as well, indicating that he was now doing his best to keep up. As I saw my rev counter's needle climb, I started grinning because I knew what was coming next.

Sure enough, as soon as the engine hit the powerband the bike left the Volvo behind as if that had no engine at all. The climb from 60 to 120 MPH was over fairly quick, the volvo now being merely a dark spec in my rear-view mirror. I closed the throttle and coasted to the next traffic light.

About 15 seconds later the Volvo pulled up, locking tires and everything, the side mirror barely missing my ellbow. Now seriously pissed about such reckless driving, I shut down the engine and wanted to get off the bike for some serious road rage. As I reached for my helmet's release clip the Volvo's passenger grabbed my arm. I looked at him and noticed both the driver and passenger were wearing a police uniform.

To make a long story short, 30 days later I got the remains of my Honda back, but they had taken taken the engine apart first and crushed most of it. I received a $3000-ish fine for the various infractions, a $350 bill for the cop's wrecked uniform (he flipped the bike while driving it to the impound lot) and another $200 fine for insulting a police officer. I also lost my driver's license for 6 months. Couple that to the fact that I lost over $2500 worth of one-off tuning parts, and you can understand that this is a sad thing. Luckily the judge agreed that I was being provoked, so the cops were suspended for 2 weeks and had to take classes to learn about the dangers of reckless driving.

5 years have passed and I'm currently rebuilding the Honda, this time for road use and using a CR-80 engine. I don't have to keep racing regulations in mind now so I went berserk on the engine, extended the wheelbase slightly to cope with the engine's extra power and plan to add a 15 BHP Nitrous Express kit.
So it is true what they say. Old hondas don't die, they just mutate into something faster.

------

swolo yaggins
  • swolo yaggins

#bhq

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:46 AM

120mph! NO F*CKING WAY.

To begin with, it's impossible that a 50cc get up to 120mph. Secondly, the fastest I've heard is 100mph from an RS50 with a TZR80 engine.

I used to have a Gilera Runner 50cc with the 180cc 2T engine. THAT's a monster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users