Photo

I am going to be a father

309 replies to this topic
Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:26 PM

I just recieved a call from my girlfriend telling me that she has fallen pregnant. I am shocked and have no idea what is going to happen, I mean I'm just about to begin my second year of University and she was about to start her first year. I have no idea what is going to happen. I feel as though I should encourage an abortion. Her family has very strong christian beliefs and if they find out she has gotten pregnant before wedlock they will kill us both and if we have the baby both our lives will practically be over. I know most of you will say it is up to her, but f*ck that, I was just as involved in creating the baby so I should have just as much say in what happens.

Anyway I am just about to go and see her, sounds like I'm pretty much screwed, i'll let you know what happens soon.
  • W - J - F likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:27 PM Edited by Typhus, 06 February 2008 - 12:06 AM.

Did you use protection? If not then I can only condemn you on your stupidity. Do you think that bringing a life into this world is a laugh? Do you think that it will be worth murdering a little baby because of some fumble you and your woman had?
Whatever.
Kill your child. The life you can provide at this moment is no life for a baby. Get rid of it. Just don't sugarcoat what you're doing. Be honest. You want to murder. It's all right, it's natural. Just admit that you are going to become a killer. I think you'll feel better for it.
Kill your child and you and this woman will be free. Free of another mouth to feed, free from the guilt of seeing your offspring brought into a world of misery and suffering. Call it a mercy-killing if you must. But just get it over with. But understand also that some sins never leave us, that old scars never truly disappear. Go down this road, the road of clean, sterile murder and yes, you may be free. You may have life easier for a while. But there may come that one question that haunts many people "What if?"
What if the child had lived? What if you had attempted to be a father? What if your life had taken another turn? You see, life is important. Life is something worth clinging on to, worth fighting for. And when you take that away from a man you not only destroy what he is but what he has the potential to [/b]. Your baby could grow into a doctor, a lawyer, even a president.
But whatever I say is irrelevant, whatever anyone says here is irrelevant also. You and your woman have the last word. This is your life and it is a shame that you are being asked to make such a mature choice so early in your life. But such is fate. Listen to your heart, listen to the Mother. This is your choice and no one else's.
Whatever the future holds for you and your budding family I wish you good luck.
  • W - J - F and Voodoo like this

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

@ Typhus - What difference does it make? whatsthat.gif

Hey man, best of luck to you in whatever happens. I understand your feeling. Personally I believe the woman should have more choice since she will be the one who carries it, and ultimately the one most responsible for caring for the baby when its born. But I can relate to what you're going through, having been in a similar situation.

Much love, darling. <3
  • W - J - F likes this

donsalvatore
  • donsalvatore

Who Wants Chowda?

• Members

I hope you make the right choice in the end.
  • W - J - F likes this

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

QUOTE (Sauron. @ Feb 5 2008, 23:26)
I just recieved a call from my girlfriend telling me that she has fallen pregnant. I am shocked and have no idea what is going to happen, I mean I'm just about to begin my second year of University and she was about to start her first year. I have no idea what is going to happen. I feel as though I should encourage an abortion. Her family has very strong christian beliefs and if they find out she has gotten pregnant before wedlock they will kill us both and if we have the baby both our lives will practically be over. I know most of you will say it is up to her, but f*ck that, I was just as involved in creating the baby so I should have just as much say in what happens.

Anyway I am just about to go and see her,  sounds like I'm pretty much screwed, i'll let you know what happens soon.

Well if you decide to not have an abortion then best of luck
Hope you'll be a good dad
  • W - J - F likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

I'd totally go for an abortion, if she has the baby you're pretty much both f*cked. Honestly, she does have a bit more say in what happens, but you should have some sort of opinion on this.

Use condoms next time, though, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. icon14.gif

Edit: Carbine, did you even f*cking read it?
  • W - J - F likes this

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Feb 5 2008, 17:28)
I'd totally go for an abortion, if she has the baby you're pretty much both f*cked.

Use condoms next time, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. icon14.gif

Great words of encouragement, dickhead. What was the point of that? sad.gif
  • W - J - F likes this

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Feb 5 2008, 23:28)
I'd totally go for an abortion, if she has the baby you're pretty much both f*cked. Honestly, she does have a bit more say in what happens, but you should have some sort of opinion on this.

I just did and editted my post.
  • W - J - F likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (40ozFreak @ Feb 5 2008, 18:29)
I'd totally go for an abortion, if she has the baby you're pretty much both f*cked.

Check my f*cking edit, but I wasn't trying to encourage. I'm supporting the abortion, but if he keeps it, more power to him.
I like babies, but still. I'd definitely choose if it was my life to abort it, I wouldn't be able to handle a kid as well as university. confused.gif
  • W - J - F likes this

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

Have an abortion and then her parents find out. Its like two birds with one stone. Pregnant before marriage and abortion. Hmmm monocle.gif
  • W - J - F likes this

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Feb 5 2008, 17:30)

Check my f*cking edit, but I wasn't trying to encourage. I'm supporting the abortion, but if he keeps it, more power to him.
I like babies, but still. I'd definitely choose if it was my life to abort it, I wouldn't be able to handle a kid as well as university. confused.gif

You basically told him he's f*cked and to wear more condoms. That's great advice for a future father. You're a wonderful asset to the community, Oblivionz.
  • W - J - F likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Feb 5 2008, 23:30)

Exactly. it's not fair on the baby. Kill it.
I mean, this guy is an Atheist right? Then why worry? You've got nothing to fear. No hell, no morals, no right or wrong. The decision to abort is actually rather trivial.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

I knew that stupid line was coming.
  • W - J - F likes this

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:34 PM Edited by Goodfella., 05 February 2008 - 11:36 PM.

Jesus Christ dude. It's hard to give advice for a situation like this, so erm this might help...

user posted image

It's pretty funny, so it should take your mind off the fact your life is over... for around 129 minutes.
  • W - J - F likes this

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 17:33)
I mean, this guy is an Atheist right? Then why worry? You've got nothing to fear. No hell, no morals, no right or wrong. The decision to abort is actually rather trivial.

Where did you come off saying he's an Atheist? Plus her parents are strong in their religion so there is morals and sins within an abortion. icon14.gif
  • W - J - F likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 5 2008, 23:33)

Contraception is stupid now? Are you a Catholic or something? Is that what this is?
  • W - J - F likes this

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 17:35)

Contraception is stupid now? Are you a Catholic or something? Is that what this is?

No, the fact that he used the rhyme is what flicko was referring to, I think.
  • W - J - F likes this

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (40ozFreak @ Feb 5 2008, 18:32)
QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Feb 5 2008, 17:30)

You basically told him he's f*cked and to wear more condoms. That's great advice for a future father. You're a wonderful asset to the community, Oblivionz.

Well it's the best advice I can give him if he's trying not to have a kid, but if he was wearing one, don't know what to say.
If he has the kid, it's definitely going to somehow mess up his education for the moment some way or another. Don't get me wrong, though, I think babies are great, I'd have one myself if it wouldn't interfere with my life, and if I had a girlfriend.
But still, if him and his girlfriend decide not to have it, or to have it, it's their decision and they hopefully made it together.
If her parents find out though, that would really suck. Abortion and pre-marital pregnancy. confused.gif
  • W - J - F likes this

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

Upright and Locked Position

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:37 PM

@ Typhus: f*ck off, jacko. If you base your "morals" on fear of hell, then they're not morals at all. Atheists technically possess more moral aptitude than people who act "right" because they're afraid of punishment. So shut up.

On topic: Sauron, sorry bro confused.gif Best of luck in whatever happens. I've had a few scares but thankfully never the real thing. I've had friends in your situation though. The first couple weeks will be pretty rough with the parents, but after that, they'll accept it. What choice do they have? You'll be fine man.
  • W - J - F likes this

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 23:35)

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool is used in every topic like this, there's no need for it to be said.

Contraception is far from stupid, Typhus.
  • W - J - F likes this

disco
  • disco

science!

• The Precinct

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:38 PM Edited by disco, 08 September 2013 - 02:37 PM.

:blink:

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

I agree with Eviscero. It's ultimately more important that you and your girlfriend make the best decision for you. Her parents are not the parents of your child, and it's not their decision. What you and her decide will affect you and her more than anyone else, so f*ck what they think. Make your own choice. You really should talk to your girlfriend.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Feb 5 2008, 23:35)

Where did you come off saying he's an Atheist? Plus her parents are strong in their religion so there is morals and sins within an abortion. icon14.gif

Most people here are Atheists. Plus, the fact that the parents are Christian is apparenty a problem. Which leads me to believe that he is one of you. A man with no faith. Therefore the choice is easy. Listen to what you yourself believe is a myth or do right by this child and kill it. Animals do this sometimes, they eat their young. By doing this you are protecting the baby from a world of economic uncertainty. But, by letting it live you are ensuring your legacy. Your genes will live on. Think it over. Life or death. Pick.

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Feb 5 2008, 18:38)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 23:35)

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool is used in every topic like this, there's no need for it to be said.

Would you rather I said Don't be whack, get rid of your sack?

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 17:39)

Most people here are Atheists.

I'd like to know where you're getting this from.
  • W - J - F likes this

kevin2006rhs
  • kevin2006rhs

host of delete key

• The Connection

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

Best of luck to you. If this is the card you have been given, just roll with what you got. I am not a father myself, but I am the oldest of 10 kids ranging from 5 months to 18 (and 20 for me), but kids are great. If anything else, this will make you a better guy.

Besides, look at all of us guys you met on the forums...we can babysit... rolleyes.gif

Out of curiosity, how is the relationship between you and your girlfriend? Is it something you can see yourself being with her "till death do you part"? Or is this something you see ending up being split parents?
  • W - J - F likes this

matt11504
  • matt11504

drug free since '93

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:42 PM

i was gonna say congrats, but the once i read the topic, it sounds like you are in a tough situation.
best thing to say when here parents find out is...
heres my favorites.
1. oopse
2. sh*t happens
3. it was fun while it lasted
ahhh sorry.
i really dont know what to say. you obviously don't have the time for a child with school and all. but maybe it all work out in the end. keep your head up (stay positive, look on the bright side). good luck.
  • W - J - F likes this

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

Upright and Locked Position

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 5 2008, 18:39)

Most people here are Atheists. Plus, the fact that the parents are Christian is apparenty a problem. Which leads me to believe that he is one of you. A man with no faith. Therefore the choice is easy. Listen to what you yourself believe is a myth or do right by this child and kill it. Animals do this sometimes, they eat their young. By doing this you are protecting the baby from a world of economic uncertainty. But, by letting it live you are ensuring your legacy. Your genes will live on. Think it over. Life or death. Pick.

Either you lied about your age, you've never had a relationship with a girl, or you're clinically slow in your brain. Either way, it'd be best if you stop posting in this topic man.
  • W - J - F likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Eviscero @ Feb 5 2008, 23:37)
@ Typhus: f*ck off, jacko. If you base your "morals" on fear of hell, then they're not morals at all. Atheists technically possess more moral aptitude than people who act "right" because they're afraid of punishment. So shut up.

You do realise that I actually agree with everything you just said don't you? An Atheist is a good beast. Ruthless, heartless and able to make tough choices because they fear no omnipotent father figure. You people have your uses.
  • W - J - F likes this

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:43 PM

Congrats dad, dad, daddioOoh.

Being a dad is cool. icon14.gif

Marry the woman, you'll be glad you did.(keeping allt he negative things out and remaining optimistic under certain assumptions about honesty and fidelity)
  • W - J - F likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users