34 replies to this topic
Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Christ I miss this show, wish they renewed the series.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

And when they managed to turn Stargate: Universe in to a series rivaling SG-1, they cancelled it ... And now we've learned about an upcoming movie trilogy reboot ... by Roland Emmerich ... I wanna cry 

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

What? O.o

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

And when they managed to turn Stargate: Universe in to a series rivaling SG-1, they cancelled it ... And now we've learned about an upcoming movie trilogy reboot ... by Roland Emmerich ... I wanna cry 

I enjoyed the film enough but SG1 is my favourite science fiction series. To pretend it didn't happen just makes me really angry and I'm getting really sick of this "Reboot" culture these days. The same with all this nonsensical talk of a Buffy reboot - without Whedon.

As much as I'd love to see some new Stargate, I hope this particular project doesn't come to pass.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

I enjoyed the film enough but SG1 is my favourite science fiction series. To pretend it didn't happen just makes me really angry and I'm getting really sick of this "Reboot" culture these days. The same with all this nonsensical talk of a Buffy reboot - without Whedon.

As much as I'd love to see some new Stargate, I hope this particular project doesn't come to pass.

Indeed. For galactica, new series was a good thing, because the original was so old.

However, stargate is very up to date, especially the last seasons, so I do not see how it could be made more up to date. Besides, SG1 is so charming because the first few seasons have that nineties look and feel on them.

And you cannot beat Richard Dean Anderson as an actor!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users