Photo

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

184 replies to this topic
asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

I just downloaded the demo of this yesterday, it's pretty fun but I've got a suspicion the demo isn't very good compared to the actual game. The graphics look really rough and the controls are a little clunky. How does it matchup to the full version?

Democrab
  • Democrab

Tornado of Souls

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

I played the Demo on my 360, I'm in love with it, hahaha.

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (asimov @ Aug 2 2009, 16:59)
I just downloaded the demo of this yesterday, it's pretty fun but I've got a suspicion the demo isn't very good compared to the actual game. The graphics look really rough and the controls are a little clunky. How does it matchup to the full version?

In my opinion, the demo is exactly the same as the full version. I haven't compared the two properly but I'm pretty sure there isn't much difference. turn.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

I still haven't played the full game, but I heard that the level progression is accelerated during the demo. So the only real difference in the demo is that you level up faster, so you can get the full game experience.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

Well that and the variety of baddies which sometimes require different strategies in which to defeat them. Not forgetting the cool alternative outfits and lightsaber upgrades.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users