» «
Photo

I know a guy who saw GTA IV.

204 replies to this topic
Nabbesnabb
  • Nabbesnabb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:14 PM Edited by Nabbesnabb, 25 January 2008 - 04:17 PM.

Wow... so many stupid nay-sayers in this thread.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that one guy in this community, in this case Moonwalker, happends to know a writer who recently got to see GTA IV in action? This isn't like winning the lottery or seeing an alien, it's nothing so spectacular that you have to find it hard to believe. I hope you do realize that of all the people on earth, that writer HAS to have some friends or know someone? He's seen GTA IV, he's wrote about it, he doesn't have to "hide" this "super secret" info away from people and only allowed tell his mom who probably don't give a sh*t anyway.

Seriously, stop with the lame sarcastic comments about "LOLZ IN TATH KAIZ AI LANDED ON TEH MOONZ", he's not talking about that he knows the president, he's talking about that he knows a simple guy who was lucky enough to see GTA IV.

Oh, and the "I wont believe you untill you give us new spectacular information" comments is also lame. You would think that the writer has included the most important things in his article already.

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:18 PM Edited by Jimmarn, 25 January 2008 - 04:20 PM.

QUOTE (Nabbesnabb @ Jan 25 2008, 16:14)

Why is it so hard for you to believe that one guy in this community, in this case Moonwalker, happends to know a writer who recently got to see GTA IV in action? This isn't like winning the lottery or seeing an alien, it's nothing so spectacular that you have to find it hard to believe. I hope you do realize that of all the people on earth, that writer HAS to have some friends or know someone? He's seen GTA IV, he's wrote about it, he doesn't have to "hide" this "super secret" info away from people and only allowed tell his mom who probably don't give a sh*t anyway.

Seriously, stop with the lame sarcastic comments about "LOLZ IN TATH KAIZ AI LANDED ON TEH MOONZ", he's not talking about that he knows the president, he's talking about that he knows a simple guy who was lucky enough to see GTA IV.

Oh, and the "I wont believe you untill you give us new spectacular information" comments is also lame. You would think that the writer has included the most important things in his article already.

Almost as i said tounge.gif just in less word's... we're whining as kidz... allthough that guy act's like one, + he spam's just as much sneaky2.gif ... i got one more question for you moonwalker smile.gif

Did he see the engine pretty cool? like some guy getting runned over or something and some cool stunt's maby?

October16th
  • October16th

Gamertag: X5R

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:30 PM

why would people belive something that has no proof? if i told you i saw Big foot in the 3rd trailer for gta iv but i didn't tell you what part he's at nor showed you a picture would you belive me?

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (October16th @ Jan 25 2008, 16:30)
why would people belive something that has no proof? if i told you i saw Big foot in the 3rd trailer for gta iv but i didn't tell you what part he's at nor showed you a picture would you belive me?

oki.... belive what you want... what's the point of spamming the forum about it???
I just can't belive what's so hard to trust this guy... seem's like knowing a writer makes you a god for some ppl...

No need for spamming what you don't belive, just leave the thread... who cares?

and there should be enaugh proof actually... read the whole thread if you have too... if you don't find anything helpful... don't bother posting more spam about this being bullsh*t... as i said... leave the thread tounge.gif

Nabbesnabb
  • Nabbesnabb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

Why does he have to proove this? Like I said, it's not like he's been handshaking the president. To be honest it would just be lame to take a picture of him and the writer guy and name it "Look, it's me and some writer guy who's seen a game!".

Besides, it would just be bad for the writer guy if Moonwalker was to spread his email, home address, phone numbers and pictures across the internet. I know I wouldn't do it without permission from the guy first at least, and I was the writer and my friend asked me if he could send my email, homeaddress, phone number and pictures across the net, I'd say "Hell no."

October16th
  • October16th

Gamertag: X5R

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:50 PM

Jimmarn, could you please have one post without a smilie... and on topic, i can't belive anyone would trust this guy when he has no proof. i have a friend who saw gta 5, i'll tell you what he saw.

Zombified Jake
  • Zombified Jake

Braaains

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (October16th @ Jan 25 2008, 16:50)
Jimmarn, could you please have one post without a smilie... and on topic, i can't belive anyone would trust this guy when he has no proof. i have a friend who saw gta 5, i'll tell you what he saw.

Then don't post and ignore them...bloody hell.

Ricksuperman
  • Ricksuperman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:33 PM

it can be
the release was set to 29th of april because
of the ps3 version they had problems

so i know why they waited with the xbox version to bring it out
because than the xbox version got a lot more sells and thats not good for the ps3
but 4 days is nothing maybe the ps3 version comes the 29th
and the xbox version 25th

Jimmarn
  • Jimmarn

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Ricksuperman @ Jan 25 2008, 17:33)
it can be
the release was set to 29th of april because
of the ps3 version they had problems

so i know why they waited with the xbox version to bring it out
because than the xbox version got a lot more sells and thats not good for the ps3
but 4 days is nothing maybe the ps3 version comes the 29th
and the xbox version 25th

lol... no smile.gif it's confirmed that the game will be released 29th of April and i'm 100% sure it's for both Platforms

They are identical now you know...

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

i really don't see what the big deal is. It's entirely possible moonwalker knows this guy, its also entirely possible he's just making stuff up. The fact is he can't really 'prove' anything. So you have a choice... you can ask him what you would like to know in hopes that it's real, or just ignore it. All the, "I'm so cool and put down people on videogame forums to feel better about myself," is really unnecessary, not to mention immature.

That said, assuming this is real... If you could ask about gangs, neighborhoods, and any new major map/location info... that would be awesome.

jeblynkst
  • jeblynkst

bradega

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Moonwalker1982 @ Jan 25 2008, 13:35)
I certainly ain't gonna do that for you, you were an ass to me in the other thread and now i have to do something for you, so you will believe me? LMAO.

Oh and 'we' ? Look around , several people believe me.

Oh another thing, i already got something new from him about the game, which NONE of the previews talked about. Which like i already said earlier ' you don't jump onto cars anymore, you simply walk up to it, kind of like Assassin's Creed.'

Well then, come april 29th, we'll see who's right, ok?

suck my dick idiot...go suck dick to your gta boy

LCM
  • LCM

o.0

• Members

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:27 PM

So have we learned anything new that we didn't know from the preview(s), then?...

nickwuzheer
  • nickwuzheer

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (matt11504 @ Jan 24 2008, 02:47)
QUOTE (nickwuzheer @ Jan 24 2008, 02:37)
ask him if you can dual weild wepons not just pistols/uzis etc.

but instead dual weild ak's or shotguns?

wouldnt it be kinda hard to dual weild an AK and a shotgun?
maybe a shotgun, but an AK?

hey its possible i guess but regardless of how hard it is, will it be in the game.

mufakamills
  • mufakamills

Woo.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (DavidGC @ Jan 23 2008, 23:20)
My uncle landed on the moon in a cardboard box.

My uncle IS a cardboard box. dontgetit.gif

Moonwalker1982
  • Moonwalker1982

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (jeblynkst @ Jan 25 2008, 19:37)
QUOTE (Moonwalker1982 @ Jan 25 2008, 13:35)
I certainly ain't gonna do that for you, you were an ass to me in the other thread and now i have to do something for you, so you will believe me? LMAO.

Oh and 'we' ? Look around , several people believe me.

Oh another thing, i already got something new from him about the game, which NONE of the previews talked about. Which like i already said earlier ' you don't jump onto cars anymore, you simply walk up to it, kind of like Assassin's Creed.'

Well then, come april 29th, we'll see who's right, ok?

suck my dick idiot...go suck dick to your gta boy

Wow, so explain me what the hell is wrong with you? Had a bad youth or something? Oh wait...you are still in it?

Moonwalker1982
  • Moonwalker1982

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Nabbesnabb @ Jan 25 2008, 16:14)

Thanks, that's exactly what i mean.

Man, someone who was lucky enough to see GTA IV is not an VIP or anything , LMAO.

Last year in august ,me and my bro and our friends who run a game website went to Leipzig, we access to the business center and we could walk into all the areas where they showed behind closed doors demonstrations of games.

Games like

Fracture
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Turok

We even tried to see Midnight Club at Rockstar, but they simply were way too busy. Even there they had GTA IV behind closed doors, but in their words it was 'only for the press' .

So who knows, if our site gets bigger and more ' out there' , maybe we'll get an invite like that as well, eventually.

And i will ask him those questions when he's online, which he's not. It's midnight over here now. It's actually becoming close to morning, lol. I also don't wanna keep bothering him all the time, he'll get tired of that, lol.

carlweathersarm
  • carlweathersarm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:56 AM

Jumping on cars without pressing a button would be bad for gameplay. It would suck trying to steal a car and have Niko keep on jumping on the car when he gets near it.

nickwuzheer
  • nickwuzheer

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (carlweathersarm @ Jan 26 2008, 01:56)
Jumping on cars without pressing a button would be bad for gameplay. It would suck trying to steal a car and have Niko keep on jumping on the car when he gets near it.

wow almost sh*t ma pants i luaghed soo hard!!

no really! i have bad diarehaa right now and im bout to go take a nice long sh*t! lol

Panksta
  • Panksta

Jane n Finch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (carlweathersarm @ Jan 26 2008, 01:56)

but in assassin creed it works well when trying to get in a car...but not so much with a horse dunno why

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Panksta @ Jan 26 2008, 02:02)
but in assassin creed it works well when trying to get in a car...but not so much with a horse dunno why

confused.gif what??

So yuo guys are saying that there is no button for stealing cars, you just walk up to them???

dash86
  • dash86

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Jan 26 2008, 02:06)

confused.gif what??

So yuo guys are saying that there is no button for stealing cars, you just walk up to them???

God I hope it just press "y" to steal car.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (DavidGC @ Jan 24 2008, 01:20)
My uncle landed on the moon in a cardboard box.

I was under the impression he landed in a GTA4 disc case tounge.gif

Anyway, if what you are tellin is true (topic starter) then ask him about Nikos nationality. If you lie, then leave this place...this planet biggrin.gif

Seriously, I dont care

Moonwalker1982
  • Moonwalker1982

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:35 AM

confused.gif what??

Nobody said this.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Moonwalker1982 @ Jan 26 2008, 02:35)

confused.gif what??

Nobody said this.

Then do you mind elaborating what WAS said because I don't feel like cyphering through all of the bullsh*t.

Moonwalker1982
  • Moonwalker1982

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Jan 26 2008, 02:37)

confused.gif what??

Nobody said this.

Then do you mind elaborating what WAS said because I don't feel like cyphering through all of the bullsh*t.

In the previous GTAS ,if you wanted to get onto a car, you had to jump onto it, sometimes rather clumsy and all that.

In IV however, you just walk up to it and Niko hops onto it automatically, much like in Assassin's Creed.
There was nothing said about stealing cars that way, i don't know who or why it was brought up.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (Moonwalker1982 @ Jan 26 2008, 03:45)

confused.gif what??

Nobody said this.

In the previous GTAS ,if you wanted to get onto a car, you had to jump onto it, sometimes rather clumsy and all that.

In IV however, you just walk up to it and Niko hops onto it automatically, much like in Assassin's Creed.
There was nothing said about stealing cars that way, i don't know who or why it was brought up.

Actually, you hop into a car, rather than onto it. Niko isn't Mr. Bean you know.

user posted image

MadKilla
  • MadKilla

Strikly' Buzinez'

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:00 AM

I believe you, Moonwalker1982. Could you ask him if we have stats? Fat, muscle, driving skills, etcera.

GTA hater
  • GTA hater

Saints Row is 4 winners

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:13 AM Edited by GTA hater, 26 January 2008 - 04:19 AM.

QUOTE (Starion @ Jan 26 2008, 04:00)
QUOTE (Moonwalker1982 @ Jan 26 2008, 03:45)

confused.gif what??

Nobody said this.

Actually, you hop into a car, rather than onto it. Niko isn't Mr. Bean you know.

user posted image

They're talking about carsurfing, not the regular driving.

I always thought it was fun and challenging to hop on cars and surf them, you could increase the speed by shooting or in SA stomping on them.

carlweathersarm
  • carlweathersarm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:17 AM

I brought it up because I think it would be annoying if I went to steal a car and Niko jumped on the car before I could hit triangle (or Y for the 360). I think it's a valid argument.

The "jumping with no button" worked with Assassins Creed because the objects he was jumping to, or on, required no other action buttons. In GTA a vehicle requires an action button in order to steal cars. I don't want him jumping on cars unless I tell him to (by pressing a button).

What happens if I'm in a gunfight and I want to use a car for cover? How would I do that if Niko is going to jump on the car without me hitting a button?

DavidGC
  • DavidGC

"Die!"

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:20 AM

I can only imagine the player's frutration now:

"Alright! A Cheetah! With voice-GPS and everything! I'm just going to go and steal that baby!"

*Walks over*

*Niko jumps onto car*

"What in the name of asscrust is this sh*t?"

*tries again*

"NIKO!? WHAT THE f*ck DUDE!?"

*button mashing and controler smashing*

"WHY THE f*ck CAN'T I GET INTO THE CAR? NIKO KEEPS HUMPING THE f*ckING THING!!"

...I can't believe I wasted time writing that...OH WELL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users