Photo

Genocide bonus

27 replies to this topic
chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

I heard that you can get a genocide bonus by killing lots of people from a concrete group (zaibatsu, cops...). Is it true? If it is, how many people?

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:16 AM Edited by Sektor, 09 February 2008 - 12:40 PM.

There is a genocide bonus but I'm not exactly sure how many peds you have to kill or if it's only certain peds.

Ovidiu93
  • Ovidiu93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

There is such a bonus.I haven't started killing everyone but after killing lots of cops I received a "Cop Killa" bouns.

Ovidiu93
  • Ovidiu93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:19 PM

Sorry, my bad.There are 3 kinds of those genocide bounuses, all taking place in Vedic Temple.You have to kill as many Zaibatsu,Khrishna or Kovsky as you can.

Ovidiu93
  • Ovidiu93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:22 PM

For every 30 people you kill you receive a time bonus allowing you too kill more and more.I'm not sure if there is a limit for how much people you can kill.I myself only killed 120 people and I didn't receive anything.

Ovidiu93
  • Ovidiu93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

These are bonus rounds.These rounds become available just like the other bonus rounds.Nothing different.

Tigas
  • Tigas

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:44 PM

alll i can do in bonus is this:

user posted image

are talking about what i take print screen?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:26 PM Edited by chapapote, 10 February 2008 - 10:24 AM.

QUOTE (Tigas @ Jan 28 2008, 21:44)

user posted image

No, the Accuracy Bonus is what you get when shooting lots of bullets without failing (I've only been able to get by shooting SWAT). I know there is a Genocide Bonus because I've read about it somewhere and there is a file called "genocide" in the audio folder. And the Accuracy Bonus is not the only bonus you can get, there is also the Insane Stunt Bonus and the Expeditious Execution Bonus (this one, apparently, earned by killing lots of people in one blow).

Tigas
  • Tigas

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Jan 30 2008, 13:26)
QUOTE (Tigas @ Jan 28 2008, 21:44)

user posted image

No, the Accuracy Bonus is what you get when shooting lots of bullets without failing (I've only been able to get by shooting SWAT). I know there is a Genocide Bonus because I've read about it somewhere and there is a file called "genocide" in the audio folder. And the Accuracy Bonus is not the only bonus you can get, there is also the Insane Stunt Bonus.

ok ^^ i dindt know so i put that in here for help if thats was the geonocide bonus wink.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

That isn't "Genocide" bonus. That is "Accuracy Bonus".

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Los Santos

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (SA BMX 32 @ Jan 30 2008, 17:40)

user posted image

Oh really? I haven't noticed that... sarcasm.gif

Anyway, search on Gamespot or Game FAQs. You'll find the answer, trust me wink.gif

Tigas
  • Tigas

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (VinnyGouveia @ Jan 30 2008, 21:52)
QUOTE (SA BMX 32 @ Jan 30 2008, 17:40)

user posted image

Oh really? I haven't noticed that... sarcasm.gif

Anyway, search on Gamespot or Game FAQs. You'll find the answer, trust me wink.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOl yeah that quote sa bmx already replyied in this topic...

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:49 PM Edited by chapapote, 19 June 2008 - 09:59 AM.

OK, I found this video.

By the way, I searched in Google and all I found was something about a game called "Rise of the Triad" or something.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

Judging by that video, it looks like it takes a while.

user posted image

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Sektor @ Feb 9 2008, 12:43)
Judging by that video, it looks like it takes a while.

user posted image

Yeah, twelve minutes. wow.gif

markiij
  • markiij

Anywhere City, 3 weeks in the future

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

ok i know of the genocide bonus and i also know a very unknown way of reciving it! this is how you get it:

get a bus
buy a bomb for it
drive to a busstop
let everbody enter your bus
if many people are walking next to your bus start the timer and run away
just wait for the explosion
get RIIIIICCH!!!! (genociede bonus gives you loads of money)

ps, this method works but you may have to try it ia few times;)

pps, i found this all out myselve a few years ago:D!

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:44 PM Edited by chapapote, 15 February 2008 - 04:50 PM.

QUOTE (markiij @ Feb 15 2008, 15:12)
ok i know of the genocide bonus and i also know a very unknown way of reciving it! this is how you get it:

get a bus
buy a bomb for it
drive to a busstop
let everbody enter your bus
if many people are walking next to your bus start the timer and run away
just wait for the explosion
get RIIIIICCH!!!! (genociede bonus gives you loads of money)

ps, this method works but you may have to try it ia few times;)

pps, i found this all out myselve a few years ago:D!

I think you mean the Expeditious Execution Bonus, not the Genocide Bonus.

OK, I put the Invisibility and All Weapons cheats and I started to kill Scientists. After about twenty minutes (I didn't check it) I received the Genocide Bonus. I left the game and checked the statistics: "Gang members wasted, 937". I had started a new game, so 937 is the number of people you must kill. I was using a flamethrower, so it may be a bit smaller.

I don't want messages saying "You have too much free time". mad.gif

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

"Genocide" bonus is easy to achieve...just grab a vehicle, arm it wit' machinegunz, and start shootin' at people like hell. It doesn't matter whether or not they're civilians or gang memberz...eventually you'll get the "Genocide" bonus.

There is another bonus for killing masses of people - the "Wipeout" bonus. This one is harder to achieve, a LOT harder, it seems to me it'll take several "Genocide" bonuses to earn before you could get "Wipeout" bonus.

As for Expeditious Execution, it also works running over people. I was running over lots of Zaibatsu flunkies at Area 2 (Cayman), much like I was killing those Elvises. After a certain number of runned down people, I got Expeditious Execution.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Mar 13 2011, 20:01)
"Genocide" bonus is easy to achieve...just grab a vehicle, arm it wit' machinegunz, and start shootin' at people like hell. It doesn't matter whether or not they're civilians or gang memberz...eventually you'll get the "Genocide" bonus.

its not that easy, it would require arming it with lots of vehicle machine gun since you have to kill exactly 1000 people to get it.

There is another bonus for killing masses of people - the "Wipeout" bonus. This one is harder to achieve, a LOT harder, it seems to me it'll take several "Genocide" bonuses to earn before you could get "Wipeout" bonus.

Wipeout is achieved when you destroy one of each vehicle model driving on the streets

As for Expeditious Execution, it also works running over people. I was running over lots of Zaibatsu flunkies at Area 2 (Cayman), much like I was killing those Elvises. After a certain number of runned down people, I got Expeditious Execution.

expeditious execution = kill 20 peds in 5 seconds

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:13 AM

Alright! And how to unlock the "Damn sunday drivers", the "Somethin' is cookin'" and the "Frying tonite!" bonuses?

I tried to destroy as many Fire trucks as possible, and I got the "Medical Emergency" bonus instead. Is this a bug?

Lantyz
  • Lantyz

S · Q · R · L

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Mar 16 2011, 01:13)
how to unlock the "Damn sunday drivers", the "Somethin' is cookin'" and the "Frying tonite!" bonuses?

Those aren't bonuses, but audio taunts you'll hear while destroying Ice Cream Vans in the bonuslevels.

I tried to destroy as many Fire trucks as possible, and I got the "Medical Emergency" bonus instead. Is this a bug?

You'll get this bonus after destroying a Cop Car, Medicar and Fire Truck.

See here and here for a list of bonuses. We figured out most of them; only "car jacka" is unclear to me.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Lantyz @ Mar 17 2011, 11:36)
We figured out most of them; only "car jacka" is unclear to me.

That one is either just stealing lots (IDR how many) of random cars or stealing many of the same vehicle model, must figure it out

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

The cars you'll need to steal or destroy is different for each district:

Downtown District: 19 vehicles.  Aniston BD4, B-Type, Beamer, Big Bug, Box Truck, Bug, Dementia Limousine, G4 Bank Van, Ice Cream Van, Michelli Roadster, Minx, Romero, Schmidt, Shark, TV Van, Truck Cab, U-Jerk Truck, Van and Wellard. 
Residential District: 23 vehicles.  Arachnid, B-Type, Beamer, Benson, Big Bug, Bug, Eddy, Furore GT, G4 Bank Van, Hachura, Hot Dog Van, Maurice, Morton, Panto, Pickup, Schmidt, Spritzer, Stretch Limousine, T-Rex, TV Van, Trance Am, Truck Cab SX and Van. 
Industrial District: 21 vehicles  Arachnid, B-Type, Box Truck, Eddy, G4 Bank Van, Garbage Truck, Hot Dog Van, Jagular XK, Jefferson, Maurice, Minx, Panto, Romero, Rumbler, Shark, Sports Limousine, Stinger, TV Van, Truck Cab, U-Jerk Truck and Van. 

Lantyz, are you sure that those lists are right? The list for the Downtown District has two vehicles that never spawn in traffic there, the Dementia Limousine and the Box Truck.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Mar 18 2011, 12:53)
Lantyz, are you sure that those lists are right? The list for the Downtown District has two vehicles that never spawn in traffic there, the Dementia Limousine and the Box Truck.

I guess you're right about the box truck, but the Dementia Limo does spawn in the Downtown District after you complete a mission where you must steal one. You must complete that mission in order to get that bonus in the downtown district because its marked to spawn on roads as dummy traffic in the styles file

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

Car Jacka involves stealing a lot of cars WITH THE DRIVER THROWN OUT, not exactly every car type in the city. I got "Car Jacka" bonus at Area 2, and I never hijacked a Bug, or an U-Jerk Truck. It's my impression that you only get Car Jacka bonus, if you take a car, which has a driver in it, and you throw him out (it is not necessary to kill him).

Genocide bonus also works for policemen, soldiers, and gang members, not just simple pedestrians. Um...so does Expeditious Execution...erm...I'm not sure for Wipeout!...

I don't know it's just for me, but I can get "Cop Killa" bonus if I keep killing policemen, not just for smashing 20 Cop Cars.

The "Back to the front" bonus is easy - drive backwards for 1 minute when you have 4 Wanted level (SWAT team). Pretty easy with a Tank.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:50 AM Edited by Gustavob, 20 March 2011 - 03:53 PM.

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Mar 19 2011, 15:50)
Car Jacka involves stealing a lot of cars WITH THE DRIVER THROWN OUT, not exactly every car type in the city.

That is what we were talking about, Car Jacka = stealing lots of cars, not one of each model. The "with the driver" is actually kinda obvious because stealing parked cars isn't considered car jacking. The one that involves stealing one of each vehicle model is grand theft auto

Um...so does Expeditious Execution...erm...I'm not sure for Wipeout!...

wipeout = destroy one of each vehicle model that appears on streets

I don't know it's just for me, but I can get "Cop Killa" bonus if I keep killing policemen, not just for smashing 20 Cop Cars.

Not really, maybe you actually destroyed 20 cop cars but didn't notice it tounge.gif
AFAWK there's no other way to get cop killa except for that, but we can't say anything untill we can prove so

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:17 AM

Hey can you get Genocide on the first city? I killed like 950 gangsters and 250 cops, around 100 peds in one go ( at least from my last save) and I got nothing.
Did those stats just carry on from my last save, so I didnt really get over 1000? I was killing people for likr 30 mins though

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

Mmm, I think they must be around 1000 from the last savegame load. I guess it doesn't work if most of the kills were done in another load.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users