77 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:25 PM

Wait just a minute is health added to it or does it get tougher that may give me an idea how to find the pointer for the health of the players car if health is added.

Health, Toughness....Isn't it the same thing?  All I know is in all the 3D Era GTA's when you do R3 Missions (Other than Taxi Driver), the Vehicle you are using becomes indestructible practically with the higher levels you go.  Paramedics, Fire Truck, Vigilante, etc, etc, it's all like this I thought where the Vehicle will become stronger as the Levels progress and get higher...

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:29 PM Edited by crashoverride93, 19 February 2017 - 12:31 PM.

Not quite if it gets tougher the damage multiplier decreases if health is added the float health value actually increases both are float values however.

Maybe I should just make a Cleo script that creates a car with health set value in order to help me find that value.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

I have a paramedic starter save at gtagarage, you can check it out

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:38 AM Edited by piko, 21 February 2017 - 11:09 AM.

I have always done this before on Portland so I'm trying for the first time to beat it in Staunton and it seems I have worst luck ever or just suck.. I get patients in cartel-area all the time, one of them was inside covered walkway which made him impossible to get to btw. Last try my ambulance got shot down only at level 5.. First poster claims it's rare to have patients there,could this be version-difference since I'm on PS4 which is basically PS2-version?

E:I finally managed to beat level 12 on Staunton with some extra careful driving and only a few guys spawning in cartel territory.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

I have never tried doing Paramedic at Staunton but I should give it a try sometimes just for the challenge

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

It's doable but it depends too much on luck (i.e. not getting shot at by Cartel members too much).

I don't see the problem with my use of the ghost glitch. You don't lose time really if you do it properly. It gets balanced out by the fact that you also save time by driving through walls. I might do another full demo video at some point with voiceover explains things in more detail.

Here's an older video of me performing the glitch flawlessly.

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:46 PM Edited by crashoverride93, 22 February 2017 - 04:47 PM.

Here's how I do it (basically impossible to fail):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EOCB1_iDSpw

Is it possible to use this glitch for Vigilante missions?
If you used it on vigilante you won't be able to run the suspect over meaning you will have to do drive by shooting.

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

I'm attempting it for first time in Shoreside Vale in this playthrough, not sure how many have been able to pull it off there without cheats or anything..

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

They said real nikkas was dead but this nikka be alive.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:51 AM Edited by Still Madd, 14 May 2017 - 01:53 AM.

It's pretty difficult. It was the last thing to me left to do for 100%.

Big mistake to do it after the Yardies hate begins but not impossible. I used to use a custom route so I didn't get all shoot up by the Yardies and blown off after.

Never do it at Shoreside Vale, you'll make a hero if you pass it out.

Portland is impossible after Salvatore's menstruation begins.

Staunton is the only way.

Just don't give up on hope.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

after Salvatore's menstruation begins.

wat

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:11 AM

after Salvatore's menstruation begins.

wat

Yeah what that sounds closly simalar to something else

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:29 PM Edited by Evil-Empire, 15 May 2017 - 02:32 PM.

No gang warz + ultimate trainer to freeze the countdown + a lot of patience and this mission becomes like a kid's game.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

this mission becomes like a kid's game.

Yes, but at that point you've taken out any aspect of challenge in the game completely and is it really that fun or rewarding to play? If you're interested in modifying the game like that you may as well just cheat yourself the rewards and move on as you'd be saving time driving around...

It's understandable that at this point in the game missions such as Paramedic become a lot more challenging because of the increased gang hostility but it does not become impossible and with a little bit of patience and determination is still very much achievable.

I'm attempting it for first time in Shoreside Vale in this playthrough, not sure how many have been able to pull it off there without cheats or anything..

Good Luck :)

I've never completed Paramedic on Shoreside Vale before, I've only ever done it on Portland and Staunton Island. I did try it once not too long ago just out of interest but ended up not completing it. I still have an interesting time trying to navigate Shoreside during Vigilante and Firefighter now, after years of playthroughs.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and thehambone like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

Knowing I've had enough patience to complete this garbage sub-mission even if it was without any hostile gang and a frozen timer in Shoreside Vale is already an excellent reward and source of pride.

I just give you opportunities, if you're sick and tired of this job you know what to do.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

I've managed to do it in Shoreside Vale in LCS, if anything.

Although, III ramps up the difficulty with the unavoidable Cartel hostility, no map, no indication of patients above or below you, less vehicle health, and maybe other things... :p

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

I made a paramedic mission in Staunton with the hostile yardies once and failed very close to the end by the way.

This mission is so boring I don't see the point of doing it with the risk to fail, it looks more like masochism than anything else.

Ksenia
  • Ksenia

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:23 PM Edited by Ksenia, 20 July 2017 - 09:39 PM.

Oh, finally! I passed this mission after ca. 30 bad tries. A week ago I was very upset :sui: , found this guide and decided to pass the mission in Staunton, but there was a problem: I do not know Staunton at all. And that meant I must firstly discover it. Plenty of time! That is why I’ve kept trying in Portland. And I've done it! And once again :pp .

The key was - NOT to try to pick up patients in groups of three at any cost. Better to be more flexible. Group of 3 is the best variant. But it’s also okay to take only 2 patients at one time and take them to the hospital, if they are near to each other but quite a distance from other patients.

25 sec for one plus 25 sec for the second = ca 1 minute limit or even more. Enough to return to the Hospital, set out both patients and then reach the next patient. The alone standing patients can be the cause of failure, because you get only 25 sec bonus time for him or her. Only just to reach Hospital. But no more time to pick up the next group of patients after the hospital. So if there are for example 12 patients, who stand in groups of two, it is sometimes better to make 6 trips instead of 4, and so you will have enough time for carefully driving and even small mistakes. 

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:04 PM

Congratulations Ksenia!

Mini commander is also extremely useful since you can use it to empty the city.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users