66 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:25 PM

Wait just a minute is health added to it or does it get tougher that may give me an idea how to find the pointer for the health of the players car if health is added.

Health, Toughness....Isn't it the same thing?  All I know is in all the 3D Era GTA's when you do R3 Missions (Other than Taxi Driver), the Vehicle you are using becomes indestructible practically with the higher levels you go.  Paramedics, Fire Truck, Vigilante, etc, etc, it's all like this I thought where the Vehicle will become stronger as the Levels progress and get higher...

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:29 PM Edited by crashoverride93, 19 February 2017 - 12:31 PM.

Not quite if it gets tougher the damage multiplier decreases if health is added the float health value actually increases both are float values however.

Maybe I should just make a Cleo script that creates a car with health set value in order to help me find that value.
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

I have a paramedic starter save at gtagarage, you can check it out

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:38 AM Edited by piko, 21 February 2017 - 11:09 AM.

I have always done this before on Portland so I'm trying for the first time to beat it in Staunton and it seems I have worst luck ever or just suck.. I get patients in cartel-area all the time, one of them was inside covered walkway which made him impossible to get to btw. Last try my ambulance got shot down only at level 5.. First poster claims it's rare to have patients there,could this be version-difference since I'm on PS4 which is basically PS2-version?

E:I finally managed to beat level 12 on Staunton with some extra careful driving and only a few guys spawning in cartel territory.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

I have never tried doing Paramedic at Staunton but I should give it a try sometimes just for the challenge

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

It's doable but it depends too much on luck (i.e. not getting shot at by Cartel members too much).

I don't see the problem with my use of the ghost glitch. You don't lose time really if you do it properly. It gets balanced out by the fact that you also save time by driving through walls. I might do another full demo video at some point with voiceover explains things in more detail.

Here's an older video of me performing the glitch flawlessly.

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:46 PM Edited by crashoverride93, 22 February 2017 - 04:47 PM.

Here's how I do it (basically impossible to fail):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EOCB1_iDSpw

Is it possible to use this glitch for Vigilante missions?
If you used it on vigilante you won't be able to run the suspect over meaning you will have to do drive by shooting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users