GTAF Photography Topic

3,394 replies to this topic
Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

Well I mainly do car photos, and for that I know that a polarizer is an absolute must. And yes I'm trying to shoot in raw because I plan on editing my photos a lot. But this is the kind of look I'm going for:

29512791025_7d33348b16_b.jpg

Car photography is kind of different. Most times I get shocked and kind of have a brain fart and forget how I should capture it. I don't know, angles don't really come natural to me and it sucks. Need to practice on random cars on the street.

• Alchemist and Michael like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

Also I don't have Photoshop on my computer yet so should I hold off on shooting in RAW?

Ed 
  • Ed 

Puusnofl

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • GTA Series Awards - Best Contribution 2009.
    Excellent GTAForums Contributor (carried over from misc. awards).

Posted A week ago

Also I don't have Photoshop on my computer yet so should I hold off on shooting in RAW?

No, because you can still use RAWs later when you do get Photoshop. In the mean time, you can at least open them with IrfanView and a plugin (check the same site). Also, I'd highly recommend Lightroom over Photoshop for photo post-processing.

Apparently, 500px does this event called Global Photo Walk all over the world. Went to the one in Riga today. Took some shots, met some fun people.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
  • Scaglietti and Alchemist like this

Michael
  • Michael

I laughed and shook his hand and made my way back home.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by Michael, A week ago.

Spoiler

I used my old canon compact camera to take pictures at a tropical greenhouse and edited the pictures with VSCO. I can't shoot in RAW though.
  • Kalvin and Pavle like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

No, because you can still use RAWs later when you do get Photoshop. In the mean time, you can at least open them with IrfanView and a plugin (check the same site). Also, I'd highly recommend Lightroom over Photoshop for photo post-processing.Apparently, 500px does this event called Global Photo Walk all over the world. Went to the one in Riga today. Took some shots, met some fun people.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks. Oh and I did mean Lightroom. Gotta wait til I get the funds for that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users