Photo

Fun Cheat Combo

11 replies to this topic
Speegz
  • Speegz

The Shiznit.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

I know this sounds noobish, but I've found something really fun to do with two cheats. First, enter the "pedestrians have weapons" cheat, and then "women follow Tommy," and recruit a huge gang of women. (for more fun, kill the ones with clubs so your gang has only guns) Find a bus and load it up with them and run over to Little Haiti and get out with your gang. When Haitians attack you, the women will fight back, starting a HUGE gang war. Try this, it's a ton of fun.

vicenzo312
  • vicenzo312

We live Together, We die Together

• Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:41 PM Edited by vicenzo312, 04 January 2008 - 07:54 AM.

Yes, it would be cool, cool.gif Women v Haitians.(hope the women wins) tounge.gif
I love gang wars, like the Cubans v Haitians. devil.gif
But, the coach is not common in VC, I haven't seen it too often.

Speegz
  • Speegz

The Shiznit.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (vicenzo312 @ Jan 3 2008, 19:41)
Yes, it would be cool, cool.gif Women v Haitians.(hope the women wins) tounge.gif
But, the bus is not common in VC, I haven't seen it too often.

Yeh, it is pretty hard to find sometimes. The blue bus is pretty easy to find wandering around the airport runways, though. Another thing I just thought of, you could also take the women to outside of North Point Mall where the Denim Gang and security guards are always going at it and mix them in with that for a massive free-for-all. colgate.gif

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Los Santos

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Speegz @ Jan 3 2008, 15:26)
I know this sounds noobish, but I've found something really fun to do with two cheats. First, enter the "pedestrians have weapons" cheat, and then "women follow Tommy," and recruit a huge gang of women. (for more fun, kill the ones with clubs so your gang has only guns) Find a bus and load it up with them and run over to Little Haiti and get out with your gang. When Haitians attack you, the women will fight back, starting a HUGE gang war. Try this, it's a ton of fun.

Don't you mean the Coach? Because the Bus can only hold up to 2 people including the driver, but the Coach can hold up to 7-8 people. And yes, it is awesome!

vicenzo312
  • vicenzo312

We live Together, We die Together

• Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

user posted image

Or maybe the women could mess up with the sharks usually on Prawn Island. tounge.gif

Speegz
  • Speegz

The Shiznit.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (VinnyGouveia @ Jan 3 2008, 19:55)
QUOTE (Speegz @ Jan 3 2008, 15:26)
I know this sounds noobish, but I've found something really fun to do with two cheats. First, enter the "pedestrians have weapons" cheat, and then "women follow Tommy," and recruit a huge gang of women. (for more fun, kill the ones with clubs so your gang has only guns) Find a bus and load it up with them and run over to Little Haiti and get out with your gang. When Haitians attack you, the women will fight back, starting a HUGE gang war.  Try this, it's a ton of fun.

Don't you mean the Coach? Because the Bus can only hold up to 2 people including the driver, but the Coach can hold up to 7-8 people. And yes, it is awesome!

Yeah sorry, when I said bus in the original post I meant in general any bus. I didn't know the Bus (vehicle name) could only hold 2 ppl. I've been using the Coach.

Domo-2-Fresh
  • Domo-2-Fresh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (vicenzo312 @ Jan 3 2008, 19:41)
But, the coach is not common in VC, I haven't seen it too often.

if u wait around at a bus stop, 1 will turn up!

crazymodder
  • crazymodder

Do Ya Thang

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Domo-2-Fresh @ Mar 15 2008, 21:57)
if u wait around at a bus stop, 1 will turn up!

the coach is a rare vehicle. i cant found it at anywhere except bus stops. if u drive a bus, normally it will appear wink.gif

yoPhilly528
  • yoPhilly528

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:13 AM

uh, the coach is easy to find just drive back and forth between North point mall and the bus stop near Bunch of tools in WB. and the only place i see it appear is AT bus stops...

Gtacool
  • Gtacool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:48 AM

omg my sexy girl die.. REVENGE!!!!!!!! REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!1 devil.gif devil.gif

ARandomPenguin
  • ARandomPenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:47 PM

You should kill them all then you get loads of bullets for your guns smile.gif