And i say 'WOW!' , i did not see the graphics in SA like that before , 'I want this graphics at my PC !' .
Rockstar decreased SA PC version Motion Blur abilities to pure image warping at high car speeds and it's all .
I tryed to find blur creation in gta_sa.exe and i find it !
I already add new features of Motion Blur into the game .
- Motion Blur is activated for planes, boats and helicopters .
- Motion Blur works even then, when the player is on foot.
- Motion Blur is changing when car(made by R*)/Player(by me)
speed changes .
- Motion Blur minimal creation speed is set to zero , so blur
is working all the time .
- New Motion Blur parameters are added , so you can configure
your Motion Blur better .
Unpack this archive into GTA San Andreas main folder .
ASI Loader is used here , if you have one installed , you may
not replace its files .
Editing parameters :
1) Open "MotionBlur.ini" using any text editor (notepad).
2) `MAIN` Params :
BlurValue - main blur value .
BlurPlaneValue - main blur value for planes .
HeatValue - air rocking (1/0 - on/off)
3) `BLUR_STAGE_N` Params:
Each stage is independent from other stages .
Main param of each block is `PlayerSpeed` , this is the speed ,
what player must have to set current blur paramemeters to
parameters of this block .
PlayerSpeed - speed of current player .
Warp - image warping .
ObjectLoop - loop of objects .
CamShake - camera shaking .
P.S. : There are 2 config files :
"MotionBlur.ini" - my Motion Blur config .
"MotionBlur_Orig.ini" - original blur config , you may delete
this file if you don't need it
Screens // it's not all abilities of Motion Blur Advanced )
Additional `weather` and `steam` files :
Edited by Alexander Blade, 03 January 2008 - 02:35 PM.