Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you save in other part of island?

5 replies to this topic
L!ve2R!de
  • L!ve2R!de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

New here and stuff. Anyways, I was wondering that after you fly to Staunton Island, how would you save? I saved in the elevator in Staunton and all my cars are in the garage when I fly back. When I die I'm back in Portland when I saved in Staunton. Thanks, I would appreciate your help!

vicenzo312
  • vicenzo312

We live Together, We die Together

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

Do you remember where you died exactly, in which part of the island?
And even if you died why not just reloading the game and get back to your safe house in Staunton. smile.gif

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

Have you completed "Last Requests?" If you haven't, then you will be took back to portland.

L!ve2R!de
  • L!ve2R!de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:48 PM

I usually die in the water when sometimes going off ramps and when I reload my saved game it sends me back to Portland.

I have not completed "Last Requests" yet. I had completed the game before it's just that I don't want to do it again, I just like to cruise and do the missions that I want. Right now I'm using the "RealGTA3" mod if that helps.

Also, my little brother deleted all my radio stations somehow in the mp3 folder, could someone send me all the radio stations please?

vicenzo312
  • vicenzo312

We live Together, We die Together

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (L!ve2R!de @ Dec 30 2007, 20:48)
I usually die in the water when sometimes going off ramps and when I reload my saved game it sends me back to Portland.

I have not completed "Last Requests" yet. I had completed the game before it's just that I don't want to do it again, I just like to cruise and do the missions that I want. Right now I'm using the "RealGTA3" mod if that helps.

Also, my little brother deleted all my radio stations somehow in the mp3 folder, could someone send me all the radio stations please?

In the mp3 folder, there's your custom mp3 soundtracks you've added, it's not all the radio stations' soundtracks.

L!ve2R!de
  • L!ve2R!de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:40 PM

Oh, my bad. When I tune into the other radio stations they don't work, only my own MP3s do. Could you send me the radio stations?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users