» «
Photo

[REL|FINAL] High Quality/HD GTA Cars

6,661 replies to this topic
Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by Usman55, 13 July 2014 - 08:29 PM.

I see packs for III, VC and SA. Did someone make one for IV?

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

Official MST Taxi Driver

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

MajesticNL did some cars for GTA 3 RAGE Classic I think
  • Usman55 likes this

_F_
  • _F_

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hey guys, check this...

OnePiece's HD Patriot with IVF and fixed reflections

fu2r9g.jpg

http://www.mediafire...riotImVehFt.rar

• Usman55, Silent, Mr. Jago and 4 others like this

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by MajesticNL, 13 July 2014 - 07:44 PM.

I see a packs for III, VC and SA. Did someone make one for IV?

Cross-post from GTA III Rage Classic topic:

I uploaded the ones I have. 25 in total. There is no record anymore of which vehicle replaced which. So you would have to check that ingame or in OpenIV.

Also use OpenIV to replace them in vehicles.img

All credit goes to OnePiece for creating the HD vehicles. I know Sleepy93hun converted some\most of them, I don't know the names of others who were involved.

https://mega.co.nz/#...vNIVxpmEuBBUnwg

MajesticNL did some cars for GTA 3 RAGE Classic I think

I can't take any credit, see post above.

• universetwisters and Jeansowaty like this

LittleUZI
  • LittleUZI

Uzi The Automatic Pistol 2000

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

I saw this HD GTA 2 Z-Type for GTA III/VC/SA, it looks pretty cool, but I would like to see it converted for GTA IV and avaible for download. :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:38 AM

I saw this HD GTA 2 Z-Type for GTA III/VC/SA, it looks pretty cool, but I would like to see it converted for GTA IV and avaible for download. :)

I remember some vid on YouTube where the GTA2 map was ported to RAGE, and the guy was driving a Z-Type. Maybe if you contact him he might give the car to you.

LittleUZI
  • LittleUZI

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by LittleUZI, 26 August 2014 - 01:50 PM.

I remember some vid on YouTube where the GTA2 map was ported to RAGE, and the guy was driving a Z-Type. Maybe if you contact him he might give the car to you.

Yes that's ZZCool's video on YouTube!

This is the video: https://www.youtube....h?v=rXfN28BpF4Y !

I want that car soooo bad :)

• Jeansowaty and JayJay35 like this

ManletHamlet
  • ManletHamlet

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

When I try to play GTA III with the mod, the game just crashes. I can get past the R* logo and the opening credits but the game crashes when I get to the main menu. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then installing the mod, but it doesn't work. I'm not using any other mods with GTA III. I bought GTA III on Steam, is that the reason why this mod isn't working?

LittleUZI
  • LittleUZI

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:13 AM Edited by LittleUZI, 11 September 2014 - 04:16 AM.

finnally, after a very long time I decided to make a screenshot and put it here. I wish I could have convert it, but anyways most of the credits go to my friend Emad-TVK for converting this cool vehicle too IV. I just gave him the idea about converting HD Z-Type to IV.
Here's a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/Ov0vNul

• BassicalyDrunK likes this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

Nice looks good, pity IV doesnt have AA.

LittleUZI
  • LittleUZI

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

Nice looks good, pity IV doesnt have AA.

Since I know how to convert GTA IV vehicles proparly now, maybe I will do these HD vehicles for IV. 

• Mr. Jago likes this

BassicalyDrunK
  • BassicalyDrunK

Eduard Khil - Trolololol

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

When I try to play GTA III with the mod, the game just crashes. I can get past the R* logo and the opening credits but the game crashes when I get to the main menu. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then installing the mod, but it doesn't work. I'm not using any other mods with GTA III. I bought GTA III on Steam, is that the reason why this mod isn't working?

Many mods have problems with the steam ver. of the game. Try reusing the mod on a clean rockstar ver.

ramin728
  • ramin728

just another creepy kid

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

Plz do the vice city cheetah. and also the beta vice city infernus.

Son Of Big Boss
  • Son Of Big Boss

Having an existential crisis after Korra ended

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

If someone could make the VCS and LCS cars on HD, like Phobos VT, Deimos SP, V8 Ghost, Thunder Rodd, Hellenbach GT, Polaris V8, Gang Rancher, Splitz 6 ATV, and many other, that would be great

ramin728
  • ramin728

just another creepy kid

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by ramin728, 22 September 2014 - 11:36 PM.

If someone could make the VCS and LCS cars on HD, like Phobos VT, Deimos SP, V8 Ghost, Thunder Rodd, Hellenbach GT, Polaris V8, Gang Rancher, Splitz 6 ATV, and many other, that would be great

i whould love to see hellenbach from gta cw. you should make it like 2015 ford mustang. also there was a car in beta lcs named "lancer mf1" that was based on mclaren f1.

Son Of Big Boss
  • Son Of Big Boss

Having an existential crisis after Korra ended

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

i whould love to see hellenbach from gta cw. you should make it like 2015 ford mustang. also there was a car in beta lcs named "lancer mf1" that was based on mclaren f1.

yes, that would be cool, i hope they consider our ideas, and this is how would look the Lancer MF1 ( i made it, but i am too lazy to finish it)

B4gdLOP.png

QwSXUGi.png

• epoxi, Neddo and ramin728 like this

ramin728
  • ramin728

just another creepy kid

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

also i have an idea about kuruma.

since "kuruma" is a japanese word, you should change the manufacturer to dinka.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

also i have an idea about kuruma.

since "kuruma" is a japanese word, you should change the manufacturer to dinka.

Or perhaps the manufacturer tried to pass it off with an "edgy" and "cool" Japanese name? Who knows, marketing these days.

MistaBumpy
  • MistaBumpy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:01 PM

Hey, ran across this mod while looking for mods for GTA3 and had no trouble applying it to my Steam version. The mod looks absolutely beautiful, so since I see screenshots etc where it's been used in Vice City, I'm wanting to use this in Vice City as well.

But trying to apply the mod to that (Steam version) I'm having absolutely no luck.

Before I try on vanilla install, etc, is there a guide for how to implement into VC just to make sure I'm doing it right?

Also, was that installer ever released?

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:57 AM Edited by unopieceo, 04 November 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Its been a long while... There might currently be 2 new vehicles underway from the 3 series. . Maybe...

EDIT: I may have also changed my name to an equally sh*tty name... Maybe. ..
  • darthvader20011, universetwisters and Voit Turyv like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:23 AM

It's not too bad. Though in the future, look into a German name. Ein Stück? Now that's intimidating.

Glad to see you're still popping around aswell. I had a crazy dream that you made an HD VC car pack and we were all like WOAH.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc, 04 November 2014 - 07:46 PM.

Since there's a little bump, I'll throw in my few cents of nitpicking I've been going to talk about after playing GTA III with those awesome HD cars lately.

I've noticed that plenty of cars have badges with manufacturers from GTA IV - which frankly makes little sense, because certain vehicles have obviously changed between 3D and HD Universe and have nothing to do with each other. So the old 60s station wagon Perennial shouldn't be Dinka-branded, for example. The only vehicle brands that existed in 3D Universe were those shown there - Maibatsu, Imponte, Willard, among others. Though apparently Pfister and sh*tzu were supposed to be in SA accoding to ped dialogue and game files respectively.

Heh, HD VC cars would be awesome but OnePiece is not a robot. I can't just imagine how much work is all this for a single person.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:09 PM

So the old 60s station wagon Perennial shouldn't be Dinka-branded, for example.

I dunno man, the Perennial reminds me plenty of those old 60s Japanese station wagons, even though the design is based off American ones.

1970_Toyota_Crown_Station_Wagon_Front_1.

I dunno though, perception.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:43 PM

Yeah if I could go through all the old models and make little changes I would (I already went though them all once for the tri pack and updated them heaps) but it was a huge amount of work and I probably won't do it again.

Anyway no don't hold out hopes for a full VC pack. If I could clone myself id happily do it but as it is making just 2 cars is hard enough. I think you'll all like them though theyre classics.

I dont have Internet at home right now and have to rely on my phone for everything so updates might be few and far between I'll try and get a picture up tonight though. Rubbing shoulders right now with this creepy guy on the bus who has really hairy arms and keeps looking over at my phone. I hope you're reading this you freak.
  • _F_, universetwisters, direstraits and 1 other like this

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

I'm having a "problem" with the Kuruma, to seems it was given a spoiler, which is the same spoiler as the Primo, I added the Kuruma as a new car in my game. I did try replacing the Primo too, it still had it.

I've never used the Kuruma until now but I've never seen the spoiler in any pictures.

Here is a picture:
2nitdi.jpg
  • Neddo and ramin728 like this

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci
  • Portugal

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

The spoiler is inside the kuruma model of the IV version.

@unopieceo

Glad you're back man!

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:06 AM

The spoiler is inside the kuruma model of the IV version.

How do stop it from showing? :)

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

Yeah sorry I didn't make the IV conversion and the spoiler annoyed me too. Just a random guess but you might be able to edit vehicles.ide to stop it showing up all together.

Rich246
  • Rich246

A Custom What?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

Yeah sorry I didn't make the IV conversion and the spoiler annoyed me too. Just a random guess but you might be able to edit vehicles.ide to stop it showing up all together.

It's not a problem. :) would it be possible for you to tell me where I'd change it in the vehicles.ide that is?

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:25 AM

Sorry man it was just a guess im not even sure if it's possible. I'm not familiar with IV modding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users