Your first (sex) experience

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
454 replies to this topic
sofa_king
  • sofa_king

C20-H25-N3-O

• The Connection

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Californian @ Dec 13 2007, 03:11)
QUOTE (BigGamer @ Dec 13 2007, 03:08)
Methinks someone is looking for wank material.

And they're asking nerds for it. barf8bd.gif

*sigh*

its a f*cking topic, if you dont wanna post your 'stories' dont post at all!!
i dont give a damn if you think im a 'virgin' or whatever, really, i DONT care! so kindly f*ck off and dont post

Damn calm down dude, Its not like your doing important
research for a book... or are you?

user posted image

BUDAKON
  • BUDAKON

Detective

• The Precinct
  • Canada
  • Most OGA Member 2015
    Most OGA Member 2016
    Most OGA Member 2017

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (tommy vs. claude @ Dec 12 2007, 23:29)
And im sick of you being an egotistical fag.

How?

f*ck your thoughts.

Isn't that being a bit egotistical?

Good... I got your attention.

Carry on with what ever it is you do again.

/back on topic.

manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:39 AM

I had a dry hump with a hot chick I knew when I was 8. Does that count? tounge.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (manofpeace @ Dec 13 2007, 17:39)
I had a dry hump with a hot chick I knew when I was 8. Does that count? tounge.gif

So did i icon14.gif

Thats definitely a sexual experience

lol.gif

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:48 AM

We were both hanging around after school, extremely horny. Both our houses had people inside, so we went to a cutty place behind the school grounds and had horrible sex on a classroom chair. Her vagina hurt.

w00t.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 04:48)
We were both hanging around after school, extremely horny. Both our houses had people inside, so we went to a cutty place behind the school grounds and had horrible sex on a classroom chair. Her vagina hurt.

w00t.

and you weren't feeling pain?

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (VoodooSlumlord @ Dec 13 2007, 14:28)
At first I trusted grandma, but I never did get that new bike.

That post won the 'first time' thread.

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus
  • Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 13 2007, 04:45)
QUOTE (manofpeace @ Dec 13 2007, 17:39)

So did i icon14.gif

Thats definitely a sexual experience

lol.gif

*masturbates* ( tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif jkjkjkjkjk)

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (demonking @ Dec 12 2007, 20:49)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 04:51)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

holy sh*t man. i hope you used protection

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (demonking @ Dec 12 2007, 20:55)
QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 04:51)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

holy sh*t man. i hope you used protection

Yeah, fire.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 17:51)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

Rofl, nice experience.

Her vagina was supposed to hurt anyway icon13.gif

Such is life.

Yeah, did you use protection?

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 12 2007, 20:59)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

Rofl, nice experience.

Such is life.

She was on the pill, since she wasn't a virgin. Though it hurt her because she hadn't done it in 9 months.

The second/final time we did it, I ended up with poopdick.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 18:01)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

Rofl, nice experience.

Such is life.

Oh, yum dude

Jonny_Tightlips
  • Jonny_Tightlips

Jabberwocky

• The Connection
  • Romania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 12 2007, 21:40)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

Rofl, nice experience.

Such is life.

Oh, yum dude

Yeah, she was about to go on her period. It scared the f*ck out of me when i pulled out and this goo was pulling a symbiote on my dick.

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:02 AM

Lol, you've turned this topic right around into a high quality topic Zak lol.gif

Poopdick turn.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 13 2007, 18:49)
QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 12 2007, 21:40)

w00t.

My foreskin was on fire.

Rofl, nice experience.

Such is life.

Oh, yum dude

Yeah, she was about to go on her period. It scared the f*ck out of me when i pulled out and this goo was pulling a symbiote on my dick.

Jesus....

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:23 AM

Eww and lol at Zak.'s posts.

My first time was, uh, not the best because basically we were in a cheap hotel room and my boyfriend was afraid we were going to break the bed ¨¨
The next day we decided to put the matress on the floor. Best idea ever icon14.gif

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (Saget @ Dec 13 2007, 19:23)

My first time was, uh, not the best because basically we were in a cheap hotel room and my boyfriend was afraid we were going to break the bed ¨¨
The next day we decided to put the matress on the floor. Best idea ever icon14.gif

Matress on the floor eh, must try that sometime.

Wait, when my bf moved house he needed a new bed and only had a mattress for like a month, so, i guess i already have icon14.gif

bigmitchbaker
  • bigmitchbaker

hiphopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:14 AM

15 i was drunk and at my mates sisters partie

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 13 2007, 04:56)
QUOTE (Saget @ Dec 13 2007, 19:23)

Matress on the floor eh, must try that sometime.

Wait, when my bf moved house he needed a new bed and only had a mattress for like a month, so, i guess i already have icon14.gif

Mattress on the floor = more freedom and not having to worry about a noisy bed x)

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:06 AM

I feel I can best explain my first sexual experience in story.

I was 12 when I first visited the orthodontist and had just begun to feel a real attraction to the opposite sex. I liked 3 of the nurses there, but one really stood out to me. She looked to be in her 20s, and as I was only 12 and knew I wouldnt have a chance of ever getting with her. She was about my height, shortish dark brown hair, and the most wonderfully perfect body. She had nice sized firm breasts, as much as I would have liked them to be bigger, they were big enough, she also had a nice firm curved ass. She always wore the same thing, because that is the uniform, but it was great. Her uniform was a patterned partially see through silk blouse and a rather short dark blue skirt and dark tights which showed the every curve of her luscious legs. Usually she wore a g-string and bra underneath but there were occasions where she didnt wear a bra and times where she didnt wear a g-string and I suspect there were time she didnt wear any underwear at all. I always knew when she wasnt wearing a bra because her nipples were always clearly pressing through the thin blouse.
I continued visiting the orthodontist for another few years, when I began finding myself in rather serious conversations with her. Still only being 15 I didnt like my chances, then one day I was lying back in the chair as usual talking with her when she asked me what I think of her, being the young inexperienced person I was, I said I think you are a very nice personĚ or something along those lines, she looked across at me in surprise and said something like, I mean what do you think of me to look at? I was shocked when I realised what she meant and replied that I thought she was very sexy and that I had been in love with her since I first saw her. She walked over to me with a smile, leaned over me and began kissing me. As she was leaning over I could see down her blouse to her breasts, which were just hanging there, supported only by her black lace bra, which made me became instantly erect. I almost exploded in my pants when she put her hand over my cock and began stroking it though my pants. As I moved my hands up and began caressing her breasts, she suddenly jumped back, wondered what I had done wrong, but then the orthodontist walked in and I knew that must have been the reason. Every time I looked at her she would give me this lustful smile. As I left she sneakily handed me a card, I put it in my pocket and left. When I got home I read it, it was an appointment card, she had written although it wasnt for an orthodontic appointment, it was an appointment with her for which she had written her phone number and address on.
I waited until everyone in the house was asleep before I called her, we talked for about 2 hours and decided to meet at the orthodontists after hours, we chose this over her house as it was more adventurous and different. We organised it to be on Saturday night so the next day I told my parents I was going out to a party on Saturday night and got my friend to cover for me. I had to wait 2 days until the big night. I lay in bed at night each night wondering how far I would get, I guessed I would get a good feel up of her, a kiss and at the most I may get to finger her. I dreamt about her every night.
The night finally came, I arrived at 7:50pm, 10 minutes early and walked around to the back door, to my surprise it opened and she said come in. As soon as the door closed behind me she locked it and embraced me and we gave each other a long luscious kiss, we had our hands all over each other, it was wonderful, a dream come true. After a while we stopped and walked through to the surgery where she told me to sit down on the chair and make myself comfortable. So I did and almost instantly she leaned over, embraced me and we began kissing, it was a long wet kiss, it was wonderful. She was wearing her usual uniform, which I loved. She then got up on the chair with me as I lay back, she knelt over me with her knees on either side of me and her pussy directly above my cock, which was already erect. I put my hands on her breasts and gently caressed them, it was wonderful, then I slowly unbuttoned her thin silk blouse to reveal her breasts right in front of my face covered only by a small, thin, black lace bra which didnt cover much of them, they were kind of bulging out the top, I put my arms around her kissing her gently between her breasts and unclipped the bra which dropped to the floor with the blouse. She leant over slightly as I caressed the fullness of her breasts and licked and sucked the nipples until they became rock hard. She then quickly took my shirt off and ran her hands over my chest. I decided to try my luck and put one hand on her ass and the other up her skirt and onto to her vagina. She was wearing underwear and tights so I eased my hand behind them just enough to get my hand in to finger her pussy. I could feel she was hot and wet, as I plunged my finger deeper into her c*nt, she moaned slightly. She put her hand on my cock which was now huge, erect and throbbing and caressed it gently through my pants for a little while and then she quickly removed my pants and boxers, so as I was completely naked. She leaned right over me, took my penis in her hands, then guided it gently deep into her mouth, she began giving me a blow-job, my cock was throbbing and ready to explode, I held on as long as I could until I came in her mouth, she swallowed it all and licked my cock clean. I then removed her tights and underwear which turned out to be a g-string. I then plunged my fingers back into her hot, wet vagina, as she began running her hands all over my body, I then took my hands from under her skirt and removed her skirt. We were both now completely naked, she was kneeling over me, so I put my hands on her firm ass, caressing slowly and guided her down slowly towards me until the tip of my huge throbbing cock which was pointing straight up was gently resting on her hot, wet pussy. She took the shaft of my throbbing penis and slowly guided it deep into her vagina, it was the greatest feeling I have ever experienced. We then tightly embraced each other, her breasts tightly pressed against my chest, she began slowly moving her body up and down on my cock. I began doing the same, as she moaned out of pleasure, I took one hand and ran it down her back, over her beautiful firm ass, and under until I came to her rock hard clit, which I ran my fingers across and stroked, she moaned even more and asked me to thrust my cock deeper into her, so we rolled over, so as I was on top and I thrust it as deep as I could into her, my cock exploded as I came deep, deep inside her, she moaned louder and louder, her vagina began having muscle spasms where it tightened around my penis, it was rather enjoyable, I continued to thrust deep inside her until she had an almighty orgasm, and then I came again, and we rolled over again so she was on top.
We just lay there for a while, kissing and running our hands over each others slightly sweaty bodies. Eventually we sat up, I was sitting upright in the chair with her sitting open legged across me, my penis still in her vagina. After a while of more kissing I removed my now partially limp penis, from her vagina. She asked me if I wanted more, naturally I said yes, so she took my slightly limp penis in her hands, leant over and began jerking and sucking it until it was erect again, she continued until I came in her mouth. She took my throbbing cock out of her mouth and continued jerking it, as she guided it gently into her hot, wet pussy. I licked and sucked her erect nipples as I thrust my cock deep into her, she moved back and forward on it as well. I put my hands on her perfect firm ass and moved her forward and backwards on my throbbing cock, once again she didnt spare any of my shaft using every part of it right to the balls, which she loved to play with in her hands. I then layed back and rolled her over so I was on top and thrust my throbbing cock deeper than ever before into her c*nt which was once again having those muscle spasms of an orgasm, she moaned louder and louder again and then we both moaned loudly as she had an orgasm at the same time I came in her, this felt incredible. To my surprise she didnt stop or even slow, she rolled over again so she was on top and began moving very quickly up and down on my cock, she moaned for more so I thrust and thrust, deeper and deeper inside her, until I came and eventually she had another orgasm. We just lay there exhausted, once we had regained some energy and sat up, I removed my completely limp penis from her vagina. She put her arms around me and we kissed for what seemed an eternity. We once again ran our hands over each others body as we kissed, I dont think there was a part of her body I didnt feel and kiss several times, and there certainly wasnt a part of my body she didnt feel and kiss on several occasions.

BUDAKON
  • BUDAKON

Detective

• The Precinct
  • Canada
  • Most OGA Member 2015
    Most OGA Member 2016
    Most OGA Member 2017

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:26 AM

f*ckin a! tounge.gif

TEoS
  • TEoS

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:38 AM

My first sexual experience happened when I was 16 years old. I was at my neighbor's birthday party and I was pretty hammered, having only started drinking recently at that point. I was talking to this one girl all night and she seemed to be into me, but I wasn't really sure what to do. I remember using some awkward line to get her to go downstairs into the (furnished) basement and being ecstatic when she didn't reject me. We started making out on this old couch and as it went on I got a little bit bolder, feeling up areas I had never really explored before. Eventually I made my move for her pant button but she kinda gently removed my hand and put it on her butt. So I bided my time for a bit and then made another attempt, but she resisted. At this point I started getting fed up, so I asked her bluntly if she was going to put out and she said no. Well f*ck that I thought, and pinned her down on the couch and started forcefully removing her cloths. It was at the point where I had just gotten her pants down far enough so that I could get in there that my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

TheRoper
  • TheRoper

West Coast

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:39 AM

I didn't even bust my first time. Is that weird? notify.gif

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:42 AM

Sauron you lucky little bastard. That would of had to been f*cken awesome.

I'm so jealous. sad.gif

TheRoper
  • TheRoper

West Coast

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:44 AM

Sauron, you forgot the "Dear Penthouse" tounge.gif

@Zakko: Poopdick = barf8bd.gif

ceedot
  • ceedot

Zeestar.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:25 AM

f*ck that took me ages to read.
I dont think your serious Sauron...
You must have came like 7 times. I came 4 times doing sh*t and my dick was red and hurting.

Iminicus
  • Iminicus

You cried like a rape victim

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Pitcairn-Islands

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (TEoS @ Dec 13 2007, 20:38)
My first sexual experience happened when I was 16 years old. I was at my neighbor's birthday party and I was pretty hammered, having only started drinking recently at that point. I was talking to this one girl all night and she seemed to be into me, but I wasn't really sure what to do. I remember using some awkward line to get her to go downstairs into the (furnished) basement and being ecstatic when she didn't reject me. We started making out on this old couch and as it went on I got a little bit bolder, feeling up areas I had never really explored before. Eventually I made my move for her pant button but she kinda gently removed my hand and put it on her butt. So I bided my time for a bit and then made another attempt, but she resisted. At this point I started getting fed up, so I asked her bluntly if she was going to put out and she said no. Well f*ck that I thought, and pinned her down on the couch and started forcefully removing her cloths. It was at the point where I had just gotten her pants down far enough so that I could get in there that my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

TEoS you f*cking legend.

I was drunk and 15. She was drunk and 16. sh*t happened we f*cked. I also have f*cked a neighbour and a ex mate's ex gf just weeks after they broke up. I'm hardcore like that. Had a couple dirty girls from the bar.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:44 AM Edited by guilty.by.association, 13 December 2007 - 09:48 AM.

Yeah Sauron's story is hard to believe. I mean jeez even I'M jealous for heaven sake. Guys can keep going, my boyfriend went 6 times in one night the first time we did it, i don't seem to ever have had enough, But we took breaks, according to him it was all in one huge sexfest. So i dont know. If it's real then icon14.gif but if not then ohwell wishful thinking on his part lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users