The f*ck. RIP. sad.gif

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:22 PM

I didn't really know Kutt but it's always a shame when someone dies.

R.I.P sad.gif

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Haifaiv @ Dec 12 2007, 13:15)
sh*t, I'd climb up Edinburgh castle and pull the flag down to half mast if it didn't mean violent and certain arrest, and I don't have one gun let alone twenty one, so I guess I'll light the sparklers I have leftover from last month and pour out a beer tonight. RIP Kutt, you've got a hell of a lot of people here and elsewhere that miss and respect you more than you'll ever know.

icon14.gif

http://www.gtaforums...opic=262715&hl=
http://www.gtaforums...p?showuser=1288

Truly a legend among peasants.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (xXGTAPHREAKXx @ Dec 12 2007, 15:08)
I dont mean to sound like a prick, because I'm genuienly curious, but who was kutt and what happened to him? I dont think I was around long enough or something.

Same here. I saw him around but I must've been inactive when it happened as I only learned of it recently (through gtawiki). What happened to him? Young guy. That really sucks.

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Candarelli @ Dec 12 2007, 17:39)
I dont mean to sound like a prick, because I'm genuienly curious, but who was kutt and what happened to him? I dont think I was around long enough or something.

Same here. I saw him around but I must've been inactive when it happened as I only learned of it recently (through gtawiki). What happened to him? Young guy. That really sucks.

If you read the topic I linked to in the post before yours, you will see the basic story.

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:41 PM

Didn't know him saw a lot of his posts.

R.I.P

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (40ozFreak @ Dec 12 2007, 19:40)
QUOTE (Candarelli @ Dec 12 2007, 17:39)

If you read the topic I linked to in the post before yours, you will see the basic story.

Oh. My bad.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

accidental death by suffication if I remember correctly. confused.gif Kutt was a piece of the forums, and when he passed away so did that piece. I hardly talked to him, but find myself remembering him often.

I also warn people of the use of sleep medication now because this sort of thing can happen to anyone, and very few realize that. So when friends of mine joke about abusing prescription medications I tell them of a young man who used them for legit purposes and it still lead to his accidental death. Often times it makes people think twice about what they are doing.

RIP Kutt. You might be gone, but you surely will never be forgotten.

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Dec 12 2007, 17:47)
accidental death by suffication if I remember correctly.  confused.gif Kutt was a piece of the forums, and when he passed away so did that piece. I hardly talked to him, but find myself remembering him often.

I also warn people of the use of sleep medication now because this sort of thing can happen to anyone, and very few realize that. So when friends of mine joke about abusing prescription medications I tell them of a young man who used them for legit purposes and it still lead to his accidental death. Often times it makes people think twice about what they are doing.

Very true, Toga, and well said. It was a goddamn shame that such a wonderful person was taken by something so freakishly uncommon.

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Waddy @ Dec 12 2007, 03:36)
Times goes so fast.

I didnt know Kutt that well, my best memory of him was taking the final flag together in an epic fight on BF2, covered me all the way!

sad.gif

@Imi, Done bro.

Aye, he was a valiant warrior on the battlefront. He was someone you could always trust for a med bag and some extra fire support. Always was a team player too, never bent on his own success, rather, that of the group.

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:07 AM

He sure was a hero in that fictional video game environment...

Kutt was a good friend, he sure is missed.

lesfleanut
  • lesfleanut

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:24 AM

icon14.gif

<3 kutt

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:28 AM

I again say rest in piece, because Shane truly was an an awesome guy. I only spoke to him once or twice, but all his posts were filled with humor, and emotion.
Apparently the good do die young, we'll miss you Kutt.
R.I.P

TheRoper
  • TheRoper

West Coast

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:29 AM

Weak sauce.

Well rock n roll Kutty, rock n roll. <3

Hurricane5
  • Hurricane5

Abgoosht Forever

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:55 AM Edited by Hurricane5, 13 December 2007 - 02:08 AM.

I edited this post because I couldn't type it straight the first time...

I f*cking love Shane. He's like a brother... I'll never forget the second I hear and had to break the news to everyone at sysnode, and thank God for 40 being able to post a topi here, because I really don't think I could. And thanks Iminicus for making this one because I couldn't...

I really don't know what to say. He's like the only guy in the world that had my cell phone number at the time... I feel like sh*t because I missed his call that night... I just don't know what could've happened.

I just know his funeral was how he would've liked it... how his closest friends were there...

I just have felt horrible this entire year because of this. Knowing he had 3 MSN windows open when we died... knowing he just got off work.....

goddamnit... I f*cking love you Shane.

60 Cent.
  • 60 Cent.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:06 AM

When I joined late last year I remember seeing alot of members wearing little eskimos under their sig reading, "Kutt 4 Life" or "Eskimo 4 Life". Now I know why.

Shame I didn't have the chance to talk/chat with him, he sounded like a very nice person, and a great forum member.

RIP Kutt. sad.gif

Hurricane5
  • Hurricane5

Abgoosht Forever

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (TOGA62 @ Dec 12 2007, 18:47)

Me and Shane were really close friends, we talked everyday about not just IRC/GTAnet drama, but about our real life problems. and we were prescribed the same medication at the time. It's something that scared me into stop taking everything, but over the past year sh*ts been rough, and I started on about it again, plus other things. Stuff I've never really talked about either in real life or on GTAF or IRC, or to anyone in general.

Scares me to death, and I love that guy ore than I love my own family. I still speak with his family everyday. If any of you remember the fund set up in Shane's name, The Shane Joseph Carty Fund, it's still around to help pay for funeral expenses and general living expenses since Shane was the sole provider for his family, and I know a lot of you gave generously when it was around before, and I'd just like to say it's still open if you wish to send in funds for his family.

All donations no matter how big or small can be made via Paypal to

[email protected]

Also, anyone with any questions could also PM me here on the forums, and I'll be sure to answer the questions ASAP.

Thank you.

Sickness
  • Sickness

USMC

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:05 AM

Rest In Peace, Shane.

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:01 AM

My original post just wouldn't come out right so; It was a pleasure, Shane, to meet and chat with you in Sysnode, the week before your death. Can't believe it's been a year. Rest Peacefully.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:29 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 15 December 2007 - 03:48 AM.

We need funeral information.....was anyone there last year?

I have some blood in Anchorage at this very moment.

I should ask my family out there to stop and drop a flower in rememberence.....As a sign of respect.

The rose on the grave never gets old. In many places it is done year round. If there is a memorial or a favorite spot let me know....I'll see what I can get done.

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:48 AM

What an awesome time it was to talk to this guy on sysnode.

I truly miss you, man.

Doink
  • Doink

:O

• The Precinct

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:56 AM

Shane, I miss you buddy. Merf!

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:59 AM

Man, its already been a year?

I remember it like it was yesterday.

R.I.P

I miss him. sad.gif

Xo4
  • Xo4

The Lunatic is in My Head.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:03 AM

I missed the opportunity to talk to him back then, I regret it like none Other.

RIP, man.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:11 AM

I didn't know the guy, but he sounds like a great person to talk too.

R.I.P. Kutt

Iminicus
  • Iminicus

You cried like a rape victim

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Pitcairn-Islands

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:22 AM

I keep wanting to write something but I am constantly drawing a blank. Thinking about Shane's death is numbing. It is strange that it happened and it has been a year, but it is real and it hurts. It is awkward also. Here is someone I knew through the internet, meet through the internet and he is gone. It is... no wait, I have lost a friend. It isn't like I lost one, I did. Shane wasn't just someone online he was a mate, a buddy.

We miss you Shane <3

Uno Carb
  • Uno Carb

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

I was away from the forums when his passing happened and I only realized it happened about two months ago when talking to some forumers over AIM. I never talked with Kutt outside the forums, and I rarely talked with him inside, but he is surely missed and his legacy will live on through us.

Dave
  • Dave

Woof

• Feroci
  • Singapore

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

Kutt, you were a legend mate. A founding member of Parcel Force with Daz and I, you will always be remembered as someone who brought a little bit of fun to the worst of times.

I miss our MSN banter to this day.

Cheers mate.

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

When we were in Paris earlier this year I thought about him alot, anyone who spoke to Shane probably knows why. In one way I can't believe it's been a year, in another it seems like it's been longer. No-one deserves be taken that young, f*cking no-one, least of all someone as sound as you were.

I'll always remember your raggedy arse shoes on that mountain, dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users