Photo

PSAT's

4 replies to this topic
Cypress Hill
  • Cypress Hill

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:06 AM

Well, I just got my PSAT results back. How exciting. I got a 207, meaning should be getting a national merit commendation, but unfortunately didn't get a semifinalist. sad.gif I got 65 on Reading, 62 on Math, and 80 on Reading. I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight because of my math score. f*cking algebra.

Anyone else care to share their scores? Obviously this thread is only relevant to Americans.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:44 AM Edited by D- Ice, 12 December 2007 - 01:46 AM.

Lol, Americans who were here when they were here at whatever age you do that, or didn't flunk it. happy.gif

EDIT: Just a word of advice man, don't feel bad about it, that wont help anything. Quite the opposite, it'll damage your self-esteem for future tests and it's just not good for you. I don't really know about that PSAT's but I'm sure your scores' awsome since you getting the commendation. Congrats man. tounge.gif

Mr.Stevo
  • Mr.Stevo

Meh.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:22 AM

At least you got a higher score than me. That's all I've got to say.

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Cypress Hill @ Dec 11 2007, 21:06)
Well, I just got my PSAT results back. How exciting. I got a 207, meaning should be getting a national merit commendation, but unfortunately didn't get a semifinalist. sad.gif I got 65 on Reading, 62 on Math, and 80 on Reading. I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight because of my math score. f*cking algebra.

I wouldn't sweat it. It's only the PSATs right...you've still got time to improve. I know that most schools offer a prep-program, you could look into on eof those...who knows, it might bring up that math grade. Hope everything works out for you. smile.gif

I dominated my PSATs...got a 1250 on it back when they used to score them differently. So I'm not sure how it stacks up against the new scoring system. Back then the max score was 1600. I absolutely manhandled the mathematical section and did so-so with the reading comprehension and writing section. Too bad that when it was time for the real deal legitimate SATs I ended up rolling out of bed on two hours sleep after a serious banger the night before. The end result...980. sad.gif

It's all gravy though because I took four years off before I went to college. Then the college I now attend didn't even give the SAT scores a look when I applied.

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:15 AM

I never took them. PSAT, SAT, ACT. Not a damn one. They cost money here(but not much). And you had to go to some place clear across the county. And since I plan on going to a trade school (if any school at all), I most likely won't need them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users