Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

he is half right u will need OLA too (AND A BRAIN, WITH A MIND)  :lol:

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:41 PM

SA:MP is going to be changed with the GTA Underground multiplayer support that we will get in mid 2018 , don't you think ? So many vehicles , cities , weapons . About vehicles , will TTDiSA vol 2 get some new cars as well ? 

That thing ain't related with TTDISA, lol and yeah, you can add new vehicle by yourself with fastman92 limit adjuster.

True.. i Agree!

Wolf_
  • Wolf_

I'm not a supernatural

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

se passar cesar

Wolf_
  • Wolf_

I'm not a supernatural

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

bug wtf

xLiyAvx.png

JustAGuy29
  • JustAGuy29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:45 PM Edited by lol29, 08 January 2018 - 06:53 PM.

Soo any news about the new volume? It's been some months without some new juicy content and I'm getting desperate.

Kane49
  • Kane49

You can pick the game, but you can't change the rules.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:22 PM Edited by Kane49, 08 January 2018 - 09:25 PM.

Soo any news about the new volume? It's been some months without some new juicy content and I'm getting desperate.

Crspy has already made a volume update, but I've been working on some more improvements and fixes since a while (that's beside Crspy's great works as well, he's the one who worked the most on it, thanks to him. He's been recently busy IRL so he wouldn't be able to get back to work before at least a couple of months). I can't promise to finish the work perfectly (as I'm not an old scripter), but I'll see if I managed to do what I'm supposed to do.

• Rachel Amber, JustAGuy29, Ndukong and 1 other like this

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:41 AM

I hope so...

JustAGuy29
  • JustAGuy29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:28 PM Edited by lol29, 09 January 2018 - 09:32 PM.

Crspy has already made a volume update, but I've been working on some more improvements and fixes since a while (that's beside Crspy's great works as well, he's the one who worked the most on it, thanks to him. He's been recently busy IRL so he wouldn't be able to get back to work before at least a couple of months). I can't promise to finish the work perfectly (as I'm not an old scripter), but I'll see if I managed to do what I'm supposed to do.
Wait, Crspy made an update? When?

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:15 PM Edited by Roloco, 12 January 2018 - 10:06 AM.

Suggestion : Can you make the FBI Truck obtainable ? Like a reward for something ? It should spawn somewhere after you've done an activity . 

• -Anti- and Rachel Amber like this

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

So that's the reason why there isn't anything new. Hopefully, Crspy can go back to it and finish it. This mod still needs some bug fixes...

• Kane49 likes this

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Wait, Crspy made an update? When?

It's just unreleased yet. Needs some fixes and it would be fine.

• JustAGuy29 and SHIFAAH9 like this

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

San Andreas FTW!

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Romania

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

i downloaded Crspy's version and i get a bug at the mission Doberman, camera is stuck in mission mode.

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:09 AM

Do you have the changelog for vol 2? Cus the link doesn't work anymore.

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

i have vol 2 from the server, But it really needs a lot of Fix's before it is officially released, or we will have too many people begging for help here..!

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

i have vol 2 from the server, But it really needs a lot of Fix's before it is officially released, or we will have too many people begging for help here..!

Ok. 

Does anyone know if TTDiSA is compatible with this : http://gtaforums.com...on-sidemission/

JustAGuy29
  • JustAGuy29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Where did you get Volume 2?

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:15 PM Edited by SHIFAAH9, 12 January 2018 - 09:19 PM.

@Roloco

i'll test that mod to night... (cuz it looks interesting)

Where did you get Volume 2?

Sorry can't tell u that. cuz vol 2 is still in beta NOT fully finished!!! 

and i don't want this thread to get flooded with "help me vol 2 crashing my game, etc"...

So pls if any of u have vol 2 beta DON'T distribute it here, until its fully fixed..!

• Kane49 likes this

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

Does the mod work ok ?

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:01 AM

Does the mod work ok ?

Not fully. Current build (including the one that SHIFAAH9 got) has some problems which need to be fixed.

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

Does the mod work ok ?

Not fully. Current build (including the one that SHIFAAH9 got) has some problems which need to be fixed.

Oh , I was asking about that mod if it works on TTDiSA and SHIFAAH9 replied that he will try out .Thanks for your answer tho even if it wasn't related .

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:36 AM

Oh , I was asking about that mod if it works on TTDiSA and SHIFAAH9 replied that he will try out .Thanks for your answer tho even if it wasn't related .

Oh, I thought he was replying you when he talked about Vol2's build, didn't notice that he was actually replying someone else. It's fine.

pete9516
  • pete9516

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:14 PM

i am really disappointed of this mod, why can't we just drag & drop the important files  to our game folder? why has it always to be a badass installer.exe which just doesn't let me install the modded files to my game folder? i have 'read-only' unchecked but if i navigate to my game folder in the installer, it doesn't let me click 'Install'. really bad. can you please update the download with a simple drag'n'drop folder? that would be really nice. thanks. also are you imaginating to make this mod more compatible? like being able to use 14.386.176 Bytes .exe?

• BiPolarBear likes this

JustAGuy29
  • JustAGuy29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:11 PM Edited by lol29, 14 January 2018 - 06:15 PM.

i am really disappointed of this mod, why can't we just drag & drop the important files  to our game folder? why has it always to be a badass installer.exe which just doesn't let me install the modded files to my game folder? i have 'read-only' unchecked but if i navigate to my game folder in the installer, it doesn't let me click 'Install'. really bad. can you please update the download with a simple drag'n'drop folder? that would be really nice. thanks. also are you imaginating to make this mod more compatible? like being able to use 14.386.176 Bytes .exe?

Don't get the one with the installer because that version is pretty unstable. You can get Crspy's fixed version that comes with a 7z instead of an installer so you can Drag & Drop easily.

Link:http://www.mediafire...A Vol1 Fixed.7z

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

Patching the exe isn't needed anymore. You just need to download the version with Crspy's updates.

I'm thinking of adding the needed cuts.img files to the default cuts.img and include it in the next release, so people won't need to add them themselves using an IMG tool.

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:53 AM Edited by Mannoroth, 15 January 2018 - 08:54 AM.

I was wondering why we have to add some files into a clean cut.img file, when Crspy could just add those files in advance and just give it to the .rar file, so we could just replace it... Good idea, Kane49.  :santa:

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:08 AM Edited by SHIFAAH9, 15 January 2018 - 11:13 AM.

Does the mod work ok ?

Sorry dude For some reason it does not work for any of the GTA sa folder's (yes i have more than one gta sa folder's 2 is clean, the other's are modded) or its not working for me, don't know why...

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:17 PM Edited by Roloco, 15 January 2018 - 01:50 PM.

Does the mod work ok ?

Sorry dude For some reason it does not work for any of the GTA sa folder's (yes i have more than one gta sa folder's 2 is clean, the other's are modded) or its not working for me, don't know why...

It's ok I guess. TTDiSA already has a lot of sidemissions so I guess it's ok if I can't use that mod . I hope tho  volume 2 is released in February or March(April even )at least . I know it's a lot of work and all and I know the waiting will be worth it.

Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base . An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions , having an pneumatic gate and to the  jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base . An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions , having an pneumatic gate and to the  jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

It already has soldiers walking inside in TTDISA. About the second idea, I don't think it's really fitting; as it's a military area, so allowing anybody who isn't a soldier (especially a gangsters who has previously broke into the base) to get in isn't realistic at all.

• SHIFAAH9 likes this

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:31 PM Edited by SHIFAAH9, 15 January 2018 - 03:32 PM.

It's ok I guess.
TTDiSA already has a lot of side missions so I guess it's ok if I can't use that mod .
I hope tho  volume 2 is released in February or March (April even ) at least .
I know it's a lot of work and all and I know the waiting will be worth it.

Suggestion: Shouldn't Area 69 have some military walking around? I mean it's an military base .
An other idea would be making it enterable after you complete Truth's missions ,
having an pneumatic gate and to the  jetpack room as well(not too sure about this ) .

1. about vol 2 release date is currently unknown, due to the fact that there are many hidden bugs that needs to be fixed..

And also there people here waiting for Vol 2 since 2009..! (8+ year's, wow)

2. U do know that cop's and the government (of gta sa) won't be happy about allowing people to enter freely to Area 69 like Area 51 in america..

Roloco
  • Roloco

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:48 PM Edited by Roloco, 16 January 2018 - 12:08 PM.

True . We can get there anyway through that freeway vent door glitch ( although it's gonna be hard being shut by like 20 soldiers , lol )

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users