Photo

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

2,763 replies to this topic
Apu889
  • Apu889

【=◈‿◈=】

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:27 PM Edited by Apu889, 05 August 2017 - 01:36 PM.

is it just me or anyone else everytime i'm trying to drive savannah back at garage (transfender) in "Cesar Vialpando" mission the game crashed. using TTDISA Fixed Latest Release  (12 / 7 / 2017)

EDIT: nvm it just me, somehow it conflicted with my Mixmods Sets config

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:21 PM Edited by Crspy, 05 August 2017 - 02:22 PM.

is it just me or anyone else everytime i'm trying to drive savannah back at garage (transfender) in "Cesar Vialpando" mission the game crashed. using TTDISA Fixed Latest Release  (12 / 7 / 2017)

EDIT: nvm it just me, somehow it conflicted with my Mixmods Sets config

Yep , it's  the    DisaRadioChange  option in mixsets  causes this problem   , actually it's the only problem with mix sets because this option is designed for Native Main.scm  not edited ones like TTDISA's

Anyway , this problem is fixed in Vol2 .... Also  i made a script  for this option adapted for Current TTDISA Vol1 ... https://drive.google...WnhnbVRBTnJWdVk

• Apu889 likes this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:04 AM

Any chance of make this unused dialogues into a CLEO script for retail SA?

nope ,  i don't think there's a way to edit a Mission Thread that deep from a cleo script even with Thread pointers  ( i tried before )  .......  the only way for you is copy and paste the mission code in your main.scm and compile , also take the modified  american.gxt. 

What about of release a SCM individually? Obviously, not this one but the retail SCM with all unused dialogues restored?

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:22 AM Edited by Mannoroth, 07 August 2017 - 07:22 AM.

Tried the latest version of TTDISA without any updates - it seemed like those random crashes were fixed. I played 50 minutes and was doing taxi missions with no problems, but then, another random crash occured. 

Strange - I did everything as instructed in Readme, every step with no other updates and it's still the same. It doesn't crash every 30 minutes like before, but those 50 minutes are still pretty annoying... However, Crspy claimes it's working like 3 hours without a single crash no matter what you do. I guess I'll wait for his Vol. 2 or for some more stable release.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:40 PM Edited by Crspy, 07 August 2017 - 12:49 PM.

Any chance of make this unused dialogues into a CLEO script for retail SA?

nope ,  i don't think there's a way to edit a Mission Thread that deep from a cleo script even with Thread pointers  ( i tried before )  .......  the only way for you is copy and paste the mission code in your main.scm and compile , also take the modified  american.gxt. 

What about of release a SCM individually? Obviously, not this one but the retail SCM with all unused dialogues restored?

Surely i will do that.

Tried the latest version of TTDISA without any updates - it seemed like those random crashes were fixed. I played 50 minutes and was doing taxi missions with no problems, but then, another random crash occured. 

Strange - I did everything as instructed in Readme, every step with no other updates and it's still the same. It doesn't crash every 30 minutes like before, but those 50 minutes are still pretty annoying... However, Crspy claimes it's working like 3 hours without a single crash no matter what you do. I guess I'll wait for his Vol. 2 or for some more stable release.

And you never even think about sending a crash log directly after it happens ?  or is it because i don't ask ?

Send me what's inside fastman92limitadjuster.log  and modloader.log .....  post them in a spoiler.

Also , was your game a retail version or a steam version  and you downgraded ?  using this http://gtaforums.com...eas-downgrader/   ??

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:09 AM Edited by Mannoroth, 08 August 2017 - 09:38 AM.

I would like to, but I deleted the game.  :lol:  Will try it again soon and this time, I'll post what those log files says.
I'm not used to discuss the problems with some crash logs - that's why I didn't include it. I always solve all the problems with the simple discussion.

I guess I have a retail version (original game in a box bought in 2006). Don't know what the "retail version" means... I don't use Steam and my game wasn't downgraded (it's not written in the Readme). Just a simple clean installation with the Hoodlum crack, newest version of Cleo, FastMan Limit Adjuster and Modloader (in other words, what's necessary to have at the beginning according to the Readme).

Edit: Tried it again (this time, I had to fix my mouse problems due to running on Win 7) and I played 90 minutes till a random crash occured. That's much better than 50 minutes, but this time, the game just turned off without any error (I was doing taxi missions till 50 fares, then completed pizza missions and tried pimping missions).

Don't know how to put it into a spoiler, so I uploaded it to MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire...mitAdjuster.log

http://www.mediafire...1/modloader.log

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:29 AM Edited by Crspy, 08 August 2017 - 11:35 AM.

I would like to, but I deleted the game.  :lol:  Will try it again soon and this time, I'll post what those log files says.
I'm not used to discuss the problems with some crash logs - that's why I didn't include it. I always solve all the problems with the simple discussion.

I guess I have a retail version (original game in a box bought in 2006). Don't know what the "retail version" means... I don't use Steam and my game wasn't downgraded (it's not written in the Readme). Just a simple clean installation with the Hoodlum crack, newest version of Cleo, FastMan Limit Adjuster and Modloader (in other words, what's necessary to have at the beginning according to the Readme).

Edit: Tried it again (this time, I had to fix my mouse problems due to running on Win 7) and I played 90 minutes till a random crash occured. That's much better than 50 minutes, but this time, the game just turned off without any error (I was doing taxi missions till 50 fares, then completed pizza missions and tried pimping missions).

Don't know how to put it into a spoiler, so I uploaded it to MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire...mitAdjuster.log

http://www.mediafire...1/modloader.log

did you install this ?  it's mentioned in the readme   http://gtaforums.com...limit-adjuster/

fastman log didn't have any crashlog generated which means your game exited without crash ..... on the otherside modloader crashlog contains  3  crashes at once (wtf), which i have never seen before and none of them means  anything ,  also 2 of them isn't even related to any part of the game.

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:43 AM

Yes, I installed it as well. Forgot to mention there are 2 limit adjusters (FastMan's and Open limit). I have both.

Well, 90 minutes without a single crash (that wasn't even a normal crash) is pretty solid, but I guess I'll still wait for your Vol. 2 release. Like I mentioned before - I have it all completed in Deezire's version, but I would like to use this enhanced version of San Andreas for having more fun.  :cool:

And lastly, I would like to report a bug during the taxi missions - around 40 fares, the game just stops counting those fares in a row (like 40, 45, 50 etc. in a row! Bonus in a form of dollars). Plus, when you're supposed to follow some vehicle, that red marker above it doesn't dissappear when you get too close or the car is destroyed. The mission is stucked then and you have to turn it off. Also, the pizza missions are nearly impossible (without trainer) to do, when you have to make 10 deliveries (the last level) around the town in 5 minutes on a scooter, that isn't quite fast and even pushing the UP button doesn't help much.

TheTurretTheo
  • TheTurretTheo

Scream

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:28 PM Edited by TheTurretTheo, 18 August 2017 - 10:35 AM.

Suggestion:

Give Guppy a unique triad model.

EDIT: Maybe the cstriada3 model found the cutscene files.

• Crspy, lol29, OGs4life and 1 other like this

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

Too bad San Andreas has a lot of removed stuff, otherwise it would be even better game that it is now. But blame Rockstar Games - they're the ones that always remove and add something new, but they just can't create a single GTA with all those things in one game... Look at GTA 5 that has pool removed (it's still in the game, but you can't play it) and darts are from GTA 4, those stats are pretty cut off against San Andreas etc.

• Kane49 likes this

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

Every game has removed stuff. They can't keep working on the game forever. They have to release it at some point.

Kane49
  • Kane49

The Original Balla OG / a.k.a. ~iiCriminnaaL

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:11 PM Edited by Kane49, 14 August 2017 - 07:11 PM.

Too bad San Andreas has a lot of removed stuff, otherwise it would be even better game that it is now. But blame Rockstar Games - they're the ones that always remove and add something new, but they just can't create a single GTA with all those things in one game... Look at GTA 5 that has pool removed (it's still in the game, but you can't play it) and darts are from GTA 4, those stats are pretty cut off against San Andreas etc.

Some more things will be restored in TTDISA Vol 2, with more fixes. When will it be done and released? Unknown yet.

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:48 PM Edited by Mannoroth, 15 August 2017 - 12:50 PM.

Every game has removed stuff. They can't keep working on the game forever. They have to release it at some point.

I know, but Rockstar did it intentionally. Any other reason why the pool is still in GTA 5, but you can't play it and the darts are both in the game and playable? It's so difficult to make the pool playable (they were able to do it in GTA 4)... If you don't want the pool in the game, remove it completely.

Some more things will be restored in TTDISA Vol 2, with more fixes. When will it be done and released? Unknown yet.

I know and I can't thank Crspy enough for investing the time into it for us, players. Deezire and now Crspy aren't afraid of restoring almost all the things that can be restored + something extra. Can't wait for that Vol. 2.  :)

• Kane49 likes this

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

Hi, Crspy. I have just a suggestion. If it's possible, can you edit the San Andreas races such that instead of using just a particular car for each race, you can be given any other car the competing racers use? Randomly selected by the game, of course. For example, in San Fierro to LV race, instead of using Turismo all the time, you can be given the bullet or super GT or cheetah or any of the other vehicles each time to try the race. Thanks.

• Kane49 likes this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:40 PM Edited by coprofago, 17 August 2017 - 08:23 PM.

Hi guys, I get a crash in the Big Smoke mission "Just Business", after going down the sewer tunnel, when Big Smoke says: "Watch our backs", and then the game crashes. Tried many times and it crashes always in this part.

I didnt find the spoiler button, so I put the FLA log in this link: https://mega.nz/#!w5...VQaVPkcGyXHRmj0

thanks

EDIT: I fix that crash, the mod "air traffic pro" was causing the crash.

EDIT2: Now I'm having a problem with mission "Doberman" (CRASH new mission), after take the mission, instead of starting the cutscene, CJ appears in front of the donut shop and all HUD disappear (seems a playable cutscene)

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi guys, I get a crash in the Big Smoke mission "Just Business", after going down the sewer tunnel, when Big Smoke says: "Watch our backs", and then the game crashes. Tried many times and it crashes always in this part.

I didnt find the spoiler button, so I put the FLA log in this link: https://mega.nz/#!w5...VQaVPkcGyXHRmj0

thanks

EDIT: I fix that crash, the mod "air traffic pro" was causing the crash.

EDIT2: Now I'm having a problem with mission "Doberman" (CRASH new mission), after take the mission, instead of starting the cutscene, CJ appears in front of the donut shop and all HUD disappear (seems a playable cutscene)

Wait for Crspy's Vol. 2, which will be a proper one. It'll be better with all those new fixes, trust me.  :)

• coprofago and Kane49 like this

Kane49
  • Kane49

The Original Balla OG / a.k.a. ~iiCriminnaaL

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:22 AM Edited by Kane49, 19 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.

Yeah, Vol 2 will include many fixes and some additions, as well as restoring more things that were cut from the game.

If you find anything wrong state it, so Crspy can fix it in Vol 2 if it's possible.

• coprofago likes this

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

One of those fixes could be enterable Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts in LS, SF and Fort Carson with those donut meals. I don't think it's pretty wise to put their donut meals into normal food stores... Or have more accessible interiors that should be accessable, but they aren't (Jizzy's Pleasure Domes, Crack Den in LS etc.).

Or fix police missions that have only one red marker for three cars on higher levels.

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, Vol 2 will include many fixes and some additions, as well as restoring more things that were cut from the game.

If you find anything wrong state it, so Crspy can fix it in Vol 2 if it's possible.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I have found another issue: when I enter the red marker to take the The Truth's second mission (I believe it is "are you going to san fierro?"), nothing happens.

OGs4life
  • OGs4life

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

Ok, thanks for the info.

I have found another issue: when I enter the red marker to take the The Truth's second mission (I believe it is "are you going to san fierro?"), nothing happens.

your game its messed up,i have the current version and everything works fine for me

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:41 PM

Ok, thanks for the info.

your game its messed up,i have the current version and everything works fine for me

The game is OK, I didn't have the 25000 cash to start the mission, the mod changes this:

"- You must now have $25, 000 in cash to pay The Truth for the weed before you can start the 'Are You Going To San Fierro?' mission."

I suggest to put a notice that the player needs this cash amount to start the mission if he not have. (like the notice in OG Loc's first mission that you have to take the mission between 22:00 and 6:00)

• -Anti- and Rachel Amber like this

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:03 AM Edited by Mannoroth, 25 August 2017 - 08:03 AM.

What about restoring the BETA break-up calls, when CJ doesn't treat her girlfriends right? They are pretty hillarious, especially the one from Millie.

WARNING! Her break-up call includes a lot of sh*t!  :lol:  :lol:

https://www.youtube....h?v=dUcD_3KRZqY

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:45 PM Edited by Crspy, 25 August 2017 - 02:50 PM.

What about restoring the BETA break-up calls, when CJ doesn't treat her girlfriends right? They are pretty hillarious, especially the one from Millie.

WARNING! Her break-up call includes a lot of sh*t!  :lol:  :lol:

https://www.youtube....h?v=dUcD_3KRZqY

your answer : http://gtaforums.com...entry1069768861

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:19 AM

Cool. Didn't know it was already done.

And what's the status of that new Vol. 2 version of this mod? Just curious, no need to rush it.  :)

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

One suggestion:
In Farewell,my love implement the phone calls from Catalina.
  • Vlady_xD, Rachel Amber and _Cogman_ like this

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

Or how about bringing GTA 3 car Kuruma to San Andreas? I think it's the only vehicle that isn't in TTDISA.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

no it doesn't fit SA he won't add it you can add it yourself do you think why he removed custom vehicles? THEY DONT FIT

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:23 PM Edited by Mannoroth, 29 August 2017 - 03:23 PM.

What do you mean it doesn't fit SA? Don't you see it? All 3 3D universe GTAs are made from the worst one to the best one. Only 4 blips are on the radar in GTA 3 (Ammu-Nation, Pay 'n' Spray, Safehouse and Bomb-Shop), otherwise the city is empty like in Mafia. Vice City has a lot more stores available + new things and San Andreas is basically all in one + A LOT of new things (before Rockstar decided not to exaggerate it). But the point of TTDISA is to bring as many things as possible from BETA back + add something new. So why not to bring something new and add Kuruma as well?

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

one word im sure he won't add it..

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:04 PM

It's just a detail, anyway, but it would be nice.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users