Photo

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

2,197 replies to this topic
=OG4life=
  • =OG4life=

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

I don't doubt you, I know you completed it.I would much rather see the gameplay so I can know how to complete it myself :)

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

I don't understand. I cannot for the life of me get this running anymore. I can play TTDISA just fine without Silent's patch but any time I apply his patch, I cannot progress pass the loading screen/save game conversion without a crash. I've reinstalled many times, followed special instructions and everything. Is there something I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MeshGearFox
  • MeshGearFox

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

Is there a version of this/something similar that has the various bug fixes, but without the extra missions? The beta missions aren't really doing much for me.

Alternatively I tried playing with the main.scm file in SannyBuilder to remove them myself and I'm getting an error in :COPBIKE_652 about some of the instructions not having enough parameters.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

Researcher And Coordinator

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

Is there a version of this/something similar that has the various bug fixes, but without the extra missions? The beta missions aren't really doing much for me.

Alternatively I tried playing with the main.scm file in SannyBuilder to remove them myself and I'm getting an error in :COPBIKE_652 about some of the instructions not having enough parameters.

Yes volume II

Now you just have to wait 4 it....

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by uncredited, 23 May 2014 - 07:30 PM.

Delete

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by uncredited, 23 May 2014 - 09:06 PM.

I don't understand. I cannot for the life of me get this running anymore. I can play TTDISA just fine without Silent's patch but any time I apply his patch, I cannot progress pass the loading screen/save game conversion without a crash. I've reinstalled many times, followed special instructions and everything. Is there something I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry for double post but I have got the same problem. I am on Windows 8.1 x64. I have tried for days to make this patch work but unfortunately the game crashes everytime after the loadscreen.

Edit: it seems that the problem comes from Silent's main.scm and script.img

Edit 2: I have reinstalled original hoodlum crack no dvd and then used the MOD_HOODLUM_EXE_4_TTDISA --> crash

Same thing when I reinstalled TTDISA + patch 1.2. + TTDISA modded hoodlum 

:facedesk:  :panic:

EDIT 3: I am going to put this sh*t clear, alright? 

What I am doing for 4+ hours right now:

- Installing GTA SA by using the Install.exe --> compatibility XP SP2 + administrator

- Since I have the v2.00 EU, I put the US v1 exe, right?

- Uncheck read only for the whole GTA San Andreas folder

- Installing TTDISAv1 using Vista SP1 compatibility + administrator

Note: from this point, If I launch the game --> no crash

- Installing Silent's Unofficial Patch 1.2.

Note: from this point, the game crashes after the loadscreens

- Installing the compatibility fix by Silent "MOD_HOODLUM_EXE_4_TTDISA" using the TTDISA_EXE_2_MODDED_HOODLUM for my gtasa.exe but still CRASH after the loadscreen, same if I use the other file...

AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? May someone help me? Thanks.

Snowshoe
  • Snowshoe

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

Is there a way to remove the custom vehicles featured in this mod? I just want the normal SA vehicles. Some of the custom vehicles do not have LODs.

Dap300
  • Dap300

GTA III, VC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by Dap300, 13 June 2014 - 03:33 PM.

Don't use HOODLUM, use a mini image and it'll be fixed :lol:

EDIT: Can anyone send me the download link of the mod and the patch?

nvm, fairly simple. found them already

jason888
  • jason888

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

Deezire I think you forgot to fix wing rotor on sparrow see gta.wikia/sparrow

arvark
  • arvark

Oh yes, we'll keep on trying.

• BUSTED!
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

Sorry for double post but I have got the same problem. I am on Windows 8.1 x64. I have tried for days to make this patch work but unfortunately the game crashes everytime after the loadscreen.

Edit: it seems that the problem comes from Silent's main.scm and script.img

Edit 2: I have reinstalled original hoodlum crack no dvd and then used the MOD_HOODLUM_EXE_4_TTDISA --> crash

Same thing when I reinstalled TTDISA + patch 1.2. + TTDISA modded hoodlum 

:facedesk:  :panic:

EDIT 3: I am going to put this sh*t clear, alright? 

What I am doing for 4+ hours right now:

- Installing GTA SA by using the Install.exe --> compatibility XP SP2 + administrator

- Since I have the v2.00 EU, I put the US v1 exe, right?

- Uncheck read only for the whole GTA San Andreas folder

- Installing TTDISAv1 using Vista SP1 compatibility + administrator

Note: from this point, If I launch the game --> no crash

- Installing Silent's Unofficial Patch 1.2.

Note: from this point, the game crashes after the loadscreens

- Installing the compatibility fix by Silent "MOD_HOODLUM_EXE_4_TTDISA" using the TTDISA_EXE_2_MODDED_HOODLUM for my gtasa.exe but still CRASH after the loadscreen, same if I use the other file...

AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? May someone help me? Thanks.

The game works if you have no silent patch?Even If It's cracked??

BassicalyDrunK
  • BassicalyDrunK

Trust me! My icon is an alpha security guard!

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by BassicalyDrunK, 24 June 2014 - 12:34 PM.

Help me please everytime i enter an interior or start a mission my game just crashes  :panic:

michiel1705
  • michiel1705

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

Can someone help me? I know you need to set the san andreas folder to "read only", but how the hell is everyone able to do this? Don't you need full admin rights to change this in your program files?

Everytime i uncheck read only, it's checked again when i click on it again. I'm using windows 7.

silentkiller44
  • silentkiller44

A.K.A zxc2.0

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:12 AM Edited by silentkiller44, 29 June 2014 - 07:12 AM.

Same problem for me on Windows 8 :/

And guys, I found a really weird thing. I install using the instruction for Windows 7, but the game crashes at halfway on loading. Now towards the weird part; If I put the original "maps" folder in the data folder, the game loads, but.....crashes at the end of loading :( .Are the map file corrupt or something? Anyone else with the same problem?

-Also, are the beta 4 and 5 still on the net? If so,  can anyone provide the links? I want to try them to see if they crash too.

I just get to read the Read Me of this mod, and go :O at it's features, without playing it D:

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:48 AM Edited by Alt, 29 June 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Also, are the beta 4 and 5 still on the net? If so,  can anyone provide the links? I want to try them to see if they crash too.

Yes, I still have it on mine MF account.
Download Link
Works best with original EU exe so you'll need to insert disk or emulate image\mini-image using Daemon Tools. As I remember with HOODLUM US exe there was problems with savegame loading. Guess also had problems with HOODLUM EU exe but someone said it's fine so you can also try it.

Can someone help me? I know you need to set the san andreas folder to "read only", but how the hell is everyone able to do this? Don't you need full admin rights to change this in your program files?
Everytime i uncheck read only, it's checked again when i click on it again. I'm using windows 7.

That's Windows issue MS didn't fix/change for ages. You need to untick it only only once and if there was some 'read-only' files you might see some small windows with animation of removing attributes. Just to make sure there's no read-only files you can:
a) make a copy of current SA folder and delete it. If there was some RO files you'll see additional warning.
b) Use Total Commander or something similar. I set those file to RO just for test. Make sure you applied settings like on screenshot (underlined).

b3v5Gpe.jpg

• silentkiller44 likes this

silentkiller44
  • silentkiller44

A.K.A zxc2.0

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

Also, are the beta 4 and 5 still on the net? If so,  can anyone provide the links? I want to try them to see if they crash too.

Yes, I still have it on mine MF account.
Download Link
Works best with original EU exe so you'll need to insert disk or emulate image\mini-image using Daemon Tools. As I remember with HOODLUM US exe there was problems with savegame loading. Guess also had problems with HOODLUM EU exe but someone said it's fine so you can also try it.

DUDE. YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER! :D It really f*ckin' works! To HELL with Volume I! :D :D Thanks Bro!!!!!!! :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :)  :)  :)  :)

bulldog894
  • bulldog894

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Anyone know how to fix the crash during "End of the line" mission ? As soon as i hit the wall with the swat tank the game crashes. I'm running TTDISA on win7 64 bit with the original copy of SA.

• lolya likes this

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Anyone know how to fix the crash during "End of the line" mission ?

In this mission used buggy model which causes crash

2 ways to fix:

1) Extract from gta3.img bfypro.txd & bfypro.txd, rename them to slut.dff & slut.txd, replace files in gta3.img (idea of undergroundvicious). Or you can use small patcher which changes original gta3.img. Also you can try to use Mod Loader and just load files mentioned before without changing game files.

2) SilentPL fix 1.2 but I can't really advice to use it without some good reasons.

• mirh and bulldog894 like this

bulldog894
  • bulldog894

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Gotcha bro - thanks for the reply ;)

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

F#ck me? F#ck you! In fact, everyone has!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by undergroundvicious, 01 July 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Alt, do you know some Widescreen fix that works with TTDISA? I tried Widescreen Fix Remake by ThirteenAG, but it is crashing my game.

BTW, I'm not using SilentPL ASI Loader, since I use CLEO4.

justin50
  • justin50

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

Silent please fix the interdiction mission bug. It crashes when i shoot the two choppers that are after the cargo.Thanks.:)

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by Alt, 02 July 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Alt, do you know some Widescreen fix that works with TTDISA? I tried Widescreen Fix Remake by ThirteenAG, but it is crashing my game.

Old 13AG's WS fix can be used with TTDISA if you'll apply my exe patch. New one is an addition to Wesser's fix so should work even without exe patch.

What's the deal with Silent's ASI Loader and CLEO4? They must be compatible.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Old 13AG's WS fix can be used with TTDISA if you'll apply my exe patch. New one is an addition to Wesser's fix so should work even without exe patch.

What's the deal with Silent's ASI Loader and CLEO4? They must be compatible.

I'm using Silent's Fix + your fix, but the 13AG's WS fix crashes my game (on loading). Is there a new version for this WS fix? About Silent Loader, I didn't know it was compatible with CLEO4... Can it load CLEO files too?

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by Alt, 02 July 2014 - 06:40 PM.

CLEO 4 uses Silent's ASI loader (that's for sure, I compared MD5 checksum/hash). ASI loader (vorbisfile.dll, vorbisHooked.dll) can't load Cleo scripts itself, you still need cleo.asi (with CLEO 4 also bass.dll) for that.

New fix=wshps+extension

• undergroundvicious likes this

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

CLEO 4 uses Silent's ASI loader (that's for sure, I compared MD5 checksum/hash). ASI loader (vorbisfile.dll, vorbisHooked.dll) can't load Cleo scripts itself, you still need cleo.asi (with CLEO 4 also bass.dll) for that.

New fix=wshps+extension

Hum, that's something totally unexpected... I'll try Silent's Loader then. As always, thanks for the help, Alt. :cool:

BassicalyDrunK
  • BassicalyDrunK

Trust me! My icon is an alpha security guard!

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

Everytime i enter an interior, trigger a mission and/or enter a Stinger, my game crashes. Help me please.

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

Everytime i enter an interior, trigger a mission and/or enter a Stinger, my game crashes. Help me please.

Ok, install original GTA SA, install TTDISA and nothing more. Then install HashCheck - right click on SA folder - create hash file (md5) and upload it somewhere. I'll compare your files with my installation.

• BassicalyDrunK likes this

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

Is it possible to use Silent's patch with TTDISA? Silent's patch requires the gta_sa_compact.exe though. Can TTDISA applies its modifications to this exe? I am talking about installing compact exe first and TTDISA afterwards. Thanks.

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:02 AM Edited by Alt, 03 July 2014 - 09:11 AM.

Is it possible to use Silent's patch with TTDISA? Silent's patch requires the gta_sa_compact.exe though. Can TTDISA applies its modifications to this exe? I am talking about installing compact exe first and TTDISA afterwards. Thanks.

Exe supplied with TTDISA is based on 'compact' so probably yes. Downside is that it's unstable (or even incompatible) with CLEO scripts.

Also HOODLUM may be compatible (as it's what compact.exe based on, also listener said that all main code stayed on the same place). But if you want to use HOODLUM I recommend to apply exe patcher.

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:08 AM Edited by uncredited, 03 July 2014 - 09:09 AM.

Exe supplied with TTDISA is based on 'compact' so probably yes. Downside is that it's unstable (or even incompatible) with CLEO scripts.
Oh I see. What interests me is the dialogues of the storyline provided by TTDISA. I guess there is no way to have these only.

silentkiller44
  • silentkiller44

A.K.A zxc2.0

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Ok, the mod was running flawlessly until 'Wu Zi Mu'. As soon as I win the damned race, the screen goes black as if a cutscene will appear, but then it stays like that, CPU usage drops, and after a while the game crashes. I've tried everything, deleted the set file, reinstalled SA and TTDISA, but still the same thing. I've tried repeating the race for like the 20th time now, without any luck. Any help? :(

PS: I think you all may already know, but I don't have V1 of it, I have the beta combos :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users