[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

2,341 replies to this topic
NoaJM
  • NoaJM

Wingman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

I fixed the crashes regarding my little mod and will be releasing it again... tested it on 4 diff installs... no crash

Awesome!

I really like the new gangs and weapons. Can't wait for it.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I fixed the crashes regarding my little mod and will be releasing it again... tested it on 4 diff installs... no crash

Awesome!

I really like the new gangs and weapons. Can't wait for it.
mhm gonna upload it at school prolly... college wifi is pretty fast

mrgreen9705
  • mrgreen9705

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Why does it say "No Download Available Yet" when it has already been released? It is available on a couple of other sites but that does not seem safe.    

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

And here is a fixed version of my mod....

TTDISAV1 DLC Drop #1 Fixed

NoaJM
  • NoaJM

Wingman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

Huh, must be my computer because it's still crashing since you've managed to get it working on different systems, as you said. This is the error message:

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:
Version: US 1.0
Last File Loaded: AMERICAN.GXT
Last Library Loaded: 
Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:
Exception At Address: 0x00000601
Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000001
ECX: 0x00A8EA70 EDX: 0x00000601
ESI: 0x00A8EA70 EDI: 0x00A8EB50
EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0028FAF0

Anyone can decode it, that'd be helpful.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by undergroundvicious, 06 February 2014 - 10:25 PM.

Silent, a feature that I always wanted was the FBI Truck, Andromada and SWAT Tank being used ingame.

Andromada could be on airports, and the other two I'd like to see being used by police forces, but without excluding

FBI Rancher and SWAT Enforcer. I'd like to really "add" these vehicles to ingame.

Is this possible?

The other great feature I missed was cop bikers grabbing on the cars. You can see this only on the "Reuniting

The Families" mission, and on a beta promo screenshot. This one I don't know if it's possible to recreate.

Of course, I'm referring to your possible fix for TTDISA (if you could include these features).

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 06 February 2014 - 10:29 PM.

Huh, must be my computer because it's still crashing since you've managed to get it working on different systems, as you said. This is the error message:

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:
Version: US 1.0
Last File Loaded: AMERICAN.GXT
Last Library Loaded: 
Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:
Exception At Address: 0x00000601
Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000001
ECX: 0x00A8EA70 EDX: 0x00000601
ESI: 0x00A8EA70 EDI: 0x00A8EB50
EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0028FAF0

Anyone can decode it, that'd be helpful.

did u try deleting the cleo?

also I think I can include the FBI truck although it would replace the FBI Rancher... or I can have it spawn in a few places

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:39 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 07 February 2014 - 10:22 AM.

p/s: nevermind, fixed it myself

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:52 AM Edited by uncredited, 23 May 2014 - 06:37 PM.

Deleted

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

http://gtasnp.com/download/41220 Can anyone complete Pizzaboy and Ice Cream Missions for me?

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

Alt, is there any conflict between Silent's fix and CLEO4? 

Silent's fix contains .dll files, that are replaced by .dll CLEO4 files.

My game is crashing at any modding garage now.

And I have other doubt: I got a clean install of SA, without hoodlum crack. To install TTDISA, do I need to keep the original exe,

or should I replace it with hoodlum first and then install TTDISA, to apply the fixes later?

For Christ's sake Silent, release us from this torment, make this fix... :facedesk:

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:24 PM Edited by Mannoroth, 22 February 2014 - 06:57 PM.

I hope this topic is still active, because in this modification there are many bugs and I'll write them here:

(I'm using latest version - Volume I + patch 1.2 from SilentPL and I've got Windows 7 x64.)

Bug No. 1 - Sometimes when you do a vigilante sub-mission and kill some of the criminals or kill them in a car thanks to explosion, the red marker above doesn't disappear and you have to quit it. Or the game may crash as well (that happened to me).

Bug No. 2 - When you do a burglary mission and try to steal something from living room or bedroom, it might cause too much noise and wake up sleeping person and sometimes it might kill CJ. It sounds crazy, but that happened to me and the only way how to complete this mission is to steal things only from kitchen, but that isn't without bugs either and it can push CJ to matrix and it's over.

It's interesting problem, because stealing boxes in mission Home Invasion works fine without any problems.

Bug No. 3 - When you do a motorcycle school and try to accelerate or brake, the results will show like you stopped. Without Save Game Editor you haven't got a chance to get 100% completion.

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by lightning123, 22 February 2014 - 06:39 PM.

I hope this topic is still active, because in this modification there are many bugs and I'll write them here:

(I'm using latest version - Volume I + patch 1.2 from SilentPL and I've got Windows 7 x64.)

Bug No. 1 - Sometimes when you do a vigilante sub-mission and kill some of the criminals or kill them in a car thanks to explosion, the red marker above doesn't disappear and you have to quit it. Or the game may crash as well (that happened to me).

Bug No. 2 - When you do a burglary mission and try to steal something from living room or bedroom, it might cause too much noise and wake up sleeping person and sometimes it might kill CJ. It sounds crazy, but that happened to me and the only way how to complete this mission is to steal things only from kitchen, but that isn't without bugs either and it can push CJ to matrix and it's over.

It's interesting problem, because stealing boxes in mission Home Invasion works fine without any problems.

Bug No. 3 - When you do a motorcycle school and try do accelerate or brake, the results will show like you stopped. Without Save Game Editor you haven't got a chance to get 100% completion.

Your not alone my friend.I suffered from:

-Michelle in the hot coffee scene was fused with the bed

-In a 6 stars wanted level the helicopters that will chase have a bugged/messed up code in some places of the map(Check it your self)

-All gang member's sounds are messed up(Their voices are mixed up)

- Occasionally the weapon icon in the hud may disappear for a short time if you are unarmed - this will 
  not affect your gameplay in any way and it will return after a couple of seconds. This usually occurs 
  when the big styled text appears on screen after passing/failing a mission or when you are wasted or 
  busted - the hud returns to normal once the text has gone. 
- The Ambulance still has a texture bug after its rear door has been opened - part of the word AMBULANCE 
  is missing 
- The Sanchez still has blank grey/white areas where it seems that some individual logos should be 
#Note what was going to be introduce in volume 2:
- Helicopters and Airplanes would show the correct rotors when flying
- The moon phases like the ps2 version 
- The noises made by CJ when he entertains a prostitute in his car 

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

But that bugs cannot stop you from getting 100% completion. The bugs I wrote can.

Try to play missions where I found bug and you'll see (maybe).

Alt
  • Alt

some one

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

Alt, is there any conflict between Silent's fix and CLEO4? 

Silent's fix contains .dll files, that are replaced by .dll CLEO4 files.

VorbisFile.dll and VorbisHooked.dll is just ASI Loader. CLEO4 includes Silent's ASI Loader v1.2. TTDISA unnoficial patch 1.2 just includes older version of ASI Loder because it was released in June, while first  Silent's ASI Loader - in September. So there shouldn't be any conflict.

And I have other doubt: I got a clean install of SA, without hoodlum crack. To install TTDISA, do I need to keep the original exe,

or should I replace it with hoodlum first and then install TTDISA, to apply the fixes later?

You can install TTDISA with any 1.0 version of SA, even patched to 1.01 (since installer replaces (not patches) exe with DeeZire's version).

Melhisedek999
  • Melhisedek999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by Melhisedek999, 24 February 2014 - 07:10 PM.

I haven't noticed these bugs, not during burglary missions nor during performing tasks at the bike school. Not sure about vigilante missions. Cleo 4 is absolutely compatible with Silent's fix, though maybe some cleo mods may crash or bug the game, since TTDISA was made as a standalone package not supposed to be compatible with other mods. My game doesn't crash at modding garages. Personally, I only keep cleo for car spawner. The game still has some bugs, but those are minor, you can beat it 100%. Actually there are more bugs in the original game, I believe. The only thing that bothers me is that when you've played the game for some time, exited and want to start it anew, sometimes it may continuously crash at loading, even when you try to start a new game. You have to wait for some time to be able to run it again, I dunno why. Everything else seems to be smooth. 

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:12 AM Edited by Mannoroth, 24 February 2014 - 06:30 AM.

I haven't got any other mods in game, just TTDISA Volume I + patch 1.2, nothing more.

Anyway, the biggest problem I have is game crashing too much. Usually I can't play longer than 1 hour and sometimes it crashes sooner or later no matter what I'm doing. I just can't play for 2 or 3 hours in a row, I have to turn off the game every 45 minutes to prevent it from crashing and loosing made progress. It's pretty bothering.

Maybe that bugs are caused by SilentPL's patch - I'll try it without it and we'll see.

Edit: I tried to play without SilentPL's patch and the game crashes after loading, so that in not the reason.

• BoltOfLightning likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

I haven't got any other mods in game, just TTDISA Volume I + patch 1.2, nothing more.

Anyway, the biggest problem I have is game crashing too much. Usually I can't play longer than 1 hour and sometimes it crashes sooner or later no matter what I'm doing. I just can't play for 2 or 3 hours in a row, I have to turn off the game every 45 minutes to prevent it from crashing and loosing made progress. It's pretty bothering.

Maybe that bugs are caused by SilentPL's patch - I'll try it without it and we'll see.

Edit: I tried to play without SilentPL's patch and the game crashes after loading, so that in not the reason.

its an unstable mod... a lot of stuff was changed so its volatile.. it may work better on some machines than others

Alt
  • Alt

some one

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by Alt, 25 February 2014 - 06:54 PM.

You need to use 'friendly' versions of script files (they work on all systems while 'full' version works only under XP-32). Open installer with program '7-zip', go to data/script folder and extract older (by time) and smaller main.scm + script.img (script.img has the same size as another version but time is different and should match time of smaller main.scm).

G5nF.jpg

Also I suggest you to use HOODLUM US exe (for stability and compatibility with some CLEO scripts and plugins; doesn't work with Silent's patch 1.2). Or you can use patcher for TTDISA exe.

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

You need to use 'friendly' versions of script files (they work on all systems while 'full' version works only under XP-32). Open installer with program '7-zip', go to data/script folder and extract older (by time) and smaller main.scm + script.img (script.img has the same size as another version but time is different and should match time of smaller main.scm).

G5nF.jpg

Also I suggest you to use HOODLUM US exe (for stability and compatibility with some CLEO scripts and plugins; doesn't work with Silent's patch 1.2). Or you can use patcher for TTDISA exe.

Maybe I'll try this, but just to find out, if there would be still bugs in burglary and motorcycle school (vigilante missions bugs have everybody).

I'm pretty satisfied with SilentPL's patch (it enables to play final mission, but there is no return after that mission when you save the game except this solution you posted.).

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

Your a dick, without a dick!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Sorry to bump, but does this mod also add in the unused WMYSKAT ped? He has a whole voice set for him ( VOICE_GEN_WMYSKAT ). Maybe he can be a retexture of the BMX dude, because WMYSKAT has no model/tex.

Alt
  • Alt

some one

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by Alt, 26 February 2014 - 08:38 AM.

Bug No. 3 - When you do a motorcycle school and try to accelerate or brake, the results will show like you stopped. Without Save Game Editor you haven't got a chance to get 100% completion.

I've successfully passed moto school with gold using Silent's patch 1.2 and savegame from Leoncj's TTDISA Save Pack (\Las Venturas\CJ\GTASAsf3.b(Madd Dogg).

Anyway I advised to try original script because it was stable when I tried it and passed 'till SF. But yes, it's incompatible with any other savegames (including Leoncj's savepack that was made with 'full' script).

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

The original script crashes durinf the mission where your shooting down helis in bone county (just sayin)

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

The original script crashes durinf the mission where your shooting down helis in bone county (just sayin)

During mission Interdiction. It crashes, when you use standard rocket launcher, but not when you use HS RPG to take down the helicopters. It crashed to me twice, when I used standard rocket launcher, which you pick up in some ghost town. But I went for the HS RPG (it isn't far from the mission place), took down every helicopter with 1-2 shots, picket up contraband, delivered it to Toreno and mission was passed without crash.

Athh
  • Athh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Athh, 28 February 2014 - 04:12 PM.

Hello everybody I wanted to edit main.scm but after I do the game crashes can anyone help me with this?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

During mission Interdiction. It crashes, when you use standard rocket launcher, but not when you use HS RPG to take down the helicopters. It crashed to me twice, when I used standard rocket launcher, which you pick up in some ghost town. But I went for the HS RPG (it isn't far from the mission place), took down every helicopter with 1-2 shots, picket up contraband, delivered it to Toreno and mission was passed without crash.
I ended ip just shooting them

=OG4life=
  • =OG4life=

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

I have TTDISAV1 installed along with SilentPL's 1.2 patch and I have a few bugs.
1.Game crashes when I knock a tree down in San Fierro.

2.Pizza boy missions are IMPOSSIBLE to complete, and peds that you deliver the pizza to sometimes spawn inside each other.

3.The yellow Eris t-shirt that you get as a reward for completing the Chilliad challenge can't be worn because the game crashes whenever I try it on.

4.Ambulance sometimes displays the texture normally sometimes not.

5.Well it's not really a bug but the new cars/edited cars(Deluxo,Super GT,Sadler..) display the reflections incorrectly, eg the seats and tires reflect but the body of the car doesn't. This is specially noticable for me since I have installed the PS2 reflection asi mod by Dexxx.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by Mannoroth, 02 March 2014 - 06:00 PM.

I have TTDISAV1 installed along with SilentPL's 1.2 patch and I have a few bugs.
1.Game crashes when I knock a tree down in San Fierro.

2.Pizza boy missions are IMPOSSIBLE to complete, and peds that you deliver the pizza to sometimes spawn inside each other.

3.The yellow Eris t-shirt that you get as a reward for completing the Chilliad challenge can't be worn because the game crashes whenever I try it on.

4.Ambulance sometimes displays the texture normally sometimes not.

5.Well it's not really a bug but the new cars/edited cars(Deluxo,Super GT,Sadler..) display the reflections incorrectly, eg the seats and tires reflect but the body of the car doesn't. This is specially noticable for me since I have installed the PS2 reflection asi mod by Dexxx.

I hope someone can help me with this.

1. What kind of tree? Anyway, I don't have a problem with that. I knocked many trees down in San Fierro and without crash.

2. Pizza missions are POSSIBLE to complete. You just have to be careful with throwing a pizzas at the people and you have to aim carefully, because there's not much time for throwing pizzas wherever you want. And try to push UP button for more speed of Pizzaboy (it's a trick).

3. I have the same problem. The game just crashed, when I try to put it on.

4. Irrelevant problem - cannot affect game stability. Just a little bug.

5. Irrelevant.

And you should know this: "its an unstable mod... a lot of stuff was changed so its volatile.. it may work better on some machines than others"

Everyone has got other problems.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

=OG4life=
  • =OG4life=

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

Any kind of tree that can be knocked over in San Fierro.

Anyway, the 'bugs' I just described is so that we can finally one day when the bugs that actually harm the games stability are fixed, we can polish the mod and play it bugfree.

The drunken hobo animation seems to require the mouth to be rigged as for a cutscene model because some of the hobos mouths are twisted while performing this anim due to the lack of rigged bones I think. Oh and btw I can't seem to complete the dance to the last song in the disco and both me and my friend have this problem but without the mod it's flawless.

Also can you, or anyone else here who claims to have done it, complete the Pizzaboy missions, and record it?

Mannoroth
  • Mannoroth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

I would like to record it, but it's too late. I've done it already and I don't want to do it again. Can I prove it with the picture of discount in Well Stacked Pizza?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users