Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

@alty thank you man.. it works now 

cabron-jon
  • cabron-jon

The Last Hero

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

SilentPL Will the release of patch 1.3 for your TTDISAV1? Have you been told that it will release..  :dontgetit:

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

SilentPL Will the release of patch 1.3 for your TTDISAV1? Have you been told that it will release..  :dontgetit:

He will release it don't worry and hopefully with a new submission

He was busy with vice city stories 

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

This is the last mod I really want to see complete. I hope Silent releases this patch this year. I know he has been busy with VCS PCE, but I just want to see TTDISA fully playable. I asked Silent about the fix, he said it's on hold for a while.

I tried his and Alt's fixes, but it didn't work very well... Barber Shops and Clothes Stores were unavailable. I don't know the reason, since I'm not using CLEO.

Alt
  • Alt

some one

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by Alt, 21 January 2014 - 12:47 AM.

Actually my patch shouldn't break anything. TTDISA exe = compact exe (which is stripped HOODLUM US exe) + DeeZire's changes. I just applied DeeZire's changes to original HOODLUM US exe. So my patch is for game stability and compatibility with CLEO mods, ThirteenAG's WS fix and maybe something else.

While Silent fixed TTDISA bugs (including game-breaking), restored loadscreens & combined 2 versions (plus included savegame convertor). Those versions are:

- full' which is only for XP (x86 probably) with all features

- 'friendly' with some cut features (like different bike cops, 6 stars hunter chase and something else) because for some reasons didn't work on all other OS (game crashed with 'full' scm).

Melhisedek999
  • Melhisedek999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:57 AM

undergroundvicious, it's not a bug, it's feature. With TTDISA barber shops become available gradually. From mod's readme:

Like the clothes shops, tattoo parlors and gyms, each type of barber shop can now only be accessed as you progress through the game and 'unlock' each city.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

undergroundvicious, it's not a bug, it's feature. With TTDISA barber shops become available gradually. From mod's readme:

Like the clothes shops, tattoo parlors and gyms, each type of barber shop can now only be accessed as you progress through the game and 'unlock' each city.

Really? Wow, that was the last answer I was expecting...

Well, I'm doing C.R.A.S.H. missions (Badlands), but the only Barber Shop available is Old Reece's. Clothes Shops available are Binco, Suburban and ProLaps.

Is it normal? 'Cause I remember the Barber Shop near OG Loc missions (on that burger shot) was usually open when I was doing his missions...

Melhisedek999
  • Melhisedek999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Yeah, it's normal. The Barber Shop near OG Loc's Burger Shot will become available a bit later in game (I believe this will happen when you unlock San Fierro, but I'm not sure at which point exactly, though).

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Yeah, it's normal. The Barber Shop near OG Loc's Burger Shot will become available a bit later in game (I believe this will happen when you unlock San Fierro, but I'm not sure at which point exactly, though).

yea gay gordos unlocks in sf (makes sense when u think about it... castro district in sf is the gay one)

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Alright, I'll reinstall it and try again.

Somebody knows the page with the instructions for do the fixes, as well the download page?

Alt
  • Alt

some one

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by Alt, 23 January 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Here's all you you need.

• undergroundvicious and uncredited like this

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

Thank you very much Alt, I'll test it later. Appreciate it.

CharginMahRazor
  • CharginMahRazor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

So there's this problem that happens when you have TTDISA + a custom HUD running.

a32eee7357a409356180df9e8e1102ba.png

Doesn't happen on a vanilla game, all the other weapons revert to their normal place onto the left side of the HUD. I wanna fix it, but I don't exactly know how or why the fist/brass knuckles icon is put that way.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

DeeZire made these two drawn by the SCM, as he wanted to add cellphone and jetpack icons too. Therefore you'd have to edit the SCM.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Silent, you're my last hope to see this amazing mod complete. Can't imagine playing SA without it. I recently played the Mobile version of SA on Galaxy SIII, but it seems incomplete, I don't know... I'll buy it for Ipad to see it on max graphics. But play SA without TTDISA, at least for me, is not the same.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 26 January 2014 - 03:55 AM.

wanted to post an update that I recently went back to working on my little Addon mod for TTDISA... that adds a few Beta weapons and other weapons (III/VC/LCS/VCS)

aswell as im adding Marabunta Grande (controls turf in East LS/Verona Beach) and Seville Blvd Families...

might add another gang... maybe an asian one to LS... dunno

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

I thnik Silent should fix TTDISA. It's cool mod, but I have crash at 90% loading bar, either when i click new game or save game from TTDISA. I hope silent you realeased 1.3 fix.

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I thnik Silent should fix TTDISA. It's cool mod, but I have crash at 90% loading bar, either when i click new game or save game from TTDISA. I hope silent you realeased 1.3 fix.

I think fixed TTDISA(and if possible remake the deleted cutscenes from deleted missions) + Silents fixes and tweaks  he included in VCS PCE should be released as Enhanced Edition patch for SA :)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

ask and you shall recieve... ;)

TTDISA V1 DLC DROP #1

Things To Do In San Andreas V1 DLC

What is this?

This is a mod that adds various goodies to TTDISA V1

*3 New Gangs around Los Santos
      - Seville Blvd Families
      - Marabunta Grande
      - Little Seoul Boyz

*A few new weapons with spawn locations
 - Python
 - Sawn Off Pump Shotgun
 - Uzi Carbine
 - Micro SMG
 - Ruger
 - M60
 - Hockey Stick

How do I install?

Just Copy all the files in the zip to your main TTDISA V1 Instalation location and enjoy! ;)

- Ss4gogeta0

cathodic
  • cathodic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

hello all,

first of all, a big thx to deezire and silentepl for their efforts. great job dudes :)

i haven't been playing sa for years now and had a relatively recent nostalgia blast after talking with some friends, so i gave it another go. never before have i been using any mods whatsoever, nor cheats, and i have completed the game two or three times (i think that i was collecting oysters and horseshoes only the first time; didn't want to spend time on that as i didn't pay much attention to gambling/luck).

i stumbled upon TTDISA on yt really, lol, and was excited to see the "locked/deleted" content. at this point i have already once again completed official sa (not 100%, missions only and a few sidemissions as burglary etc), so i had a pretty decent recollecting of dialogues, etc.

this "unlock" (i'm not going to even refer to it as a "mod", lol ;) ) is fu*king brilliant! so even if i had a few glitches/crashes etc, i'm not going to talk about that here!

first of all, i never understood why the hell you can get only a gun at emmet's, totally stupid (even more so as ryder tells cj during "reuniting the families" smthg like "i got it from emmet's")... awol angel explained "everything", unlocked the ak47 etc (and what a great way to boost your weapon stats and budget in the start ;) ).

then, the nitro feature was referred to only when in san fierro, stealing cars with cesar: stupid, why so late, as you can enter the modding garage early in the game and have nitro for the first race with cesar; even "impounded" should be before the race then, imho...

finally, some f*ucking soldiers in area69! :D not that easy to get that minigun though :))

having browsed through this thread, just a few quotes i wouldn't mind commenting:

Anyway, I've already fixed one small issue - looks like it was intended to CJ lose his pants (!?!?!?!?) after passing first (I'm not sure though) Unique Stunt Bonus, but small opcodes corruption blocked it. Untested, but it should work.

i'm not sure that was a glitch, or by whome it was made, r*beta, or deezire... that's a joke lol. happens after every stunt jump: remember when you buy a piece of clothing or earn a uniform (valet, etc), how it says "valet uniform has been delivered to your wardrobe", or smthg similar... this was referring to that cj shat his underpants after having completed the stunt and needs a new pair :D

Has anyone ever beaten The Truth Is Out There the "real" way? I think the difficulty is pretty insane, considering you're following behind and Truth is assaulted from all directions. I always fly on top of the Mothership and shoot everything with a Minigun.

sure, although it did take me a few tries. drive in front of mothership, not too far/fast (in order not to lose him, ends the mission), it suffices to have a visual on him. i used only smg on the motorbike to destroy the vans and occasionally the ak47. great mission, shame it wasn't an official one.

-when at 6 stars wanted level and the hunters helicopters come,they aren't coded well enough...(they hit buildings,drive insanely...)

yes, but i suppose this was easier to make. noticed how they have search lights (as police mavericks only do), and that the voices are those of policemen? i suppose only the skin for the chopper is different, as well as the sounds. everything else corresponds to mavericks (still smg fire, not minigun etc).

anyways, i don't have the wish to bother you all with possible comments of each and every mission/feature, just wanted to say that this piece of art is indispensable for every old/new sa player that found inconsistencies in the stroyline/dialogues or/and wants to amuse himself once more with such a great game.

cheers all, keep the good work and playing sa :)

• uncredited likes this

NoaJM
  • NoaJM

Wingman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

TTDISA V1 DLC DROP #1

Cool stuff, very awesome but it crashes whenever you load a game. Even when I've started a new game. A shame too  :(

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

TTDISA V1 DLC DROP #1

Cool stuff, very awesome but it crashes whenever you load a game. Even when I've started a new game. A shame too  :(

hmmm... did you copy all the files? even the limit adjuster to main gta install?

NoaJM
  • NoaJM

Wingman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by NoaJM, 30 January 2014 - 04:54 AM.

Yep, everything.

I'll try it on a complete reinstall though of everything and report back.

EDIT

Tested it on a clean system, using Silent's patch and the Hoodlum EXE patch with no other mods installed, still crashes when loading a save file.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Yep, everything.

I'll try it on a complete reinstall though of everything and report back.

EDIT

Tested it on a clean system, using Silent's patch and the Hoodlum EXE patch with no other mods installed, still crashes when loading a save file.

yea it changes the scm so saves aren't compatable... try a new game...

Anyway might release a new scm for it that adds the gangs into the story

NoaJM
  • NoaJM

Wingman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sorry I should have elaborated - I try a completely new game, save first opportunity and it still crashes whenever I try to load it.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

Sorry I should have elaborated - I try a completely new game, save first opportunity and it still crashes whenever I try to load it.

I think I know why

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

@SilentPL could you fix Taxi Driver Missions?

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

What's wrong with them?

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Random crashes, I got crash 23rd fare, next at 40th, and change behavior of driver who drive car that we must follow. Sometimes he exit vehicle and he is fighting with pedestrians. Once he completed fight he can't back to car because doors are locked.

When you realease 1.3 patch?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

I fixed the crashes regarding my little mod and will be releasing it again... tested it on 4 diff installs... no crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users