Photo

[BETA|WIP] Things To Do In San Andreas

1,981 replies to this topic
babu1993
  • babu1993

Anindya Sarkar

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:50)
QUOTE (babu1993 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:15)
Help Help Help...I have downloaded lots of texture mods like srt3 (630 mb file) sa hq road mod by MaKs_IV , .lod mod, some high quality texture mod by "will" and so more...but my TTDISA is crashing while loading halfway...please help..tried installing and uninstalling several time...

Please help
it's sh*t playing with sa original low quality grafix
HELP HELP HELP

TTDISA + Lod Mod has both same files maps/IDE/IPL (I think, I don't know, I never tried TTDISA from a long time. To merge them, well that, is a lot of work. You have to check both files, look at them and compare and see what chances were made.

You can also check this.
http://www.gtaforums...entry1061532757

i tried that method by jj_judge

i did not find those "jlneon.col, jlneon.dff, od_lightbeam.dff, od_lightbeam.txd" files in gta3.img sad.gif confused.gif

i asked him about that dozingoff.gif
he said he cannot help me cryani.gif cryani.gif

please help..... it's sh*t happening.. devil.gif angry.gif .if u use ttdisa you have to play with sh*t grafix angry.gif angry.gif mercie_blink.gif
and if i choose those awsm mods i have to loose ttdisa cryani.gif
.I am totally f*cked up suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

Shadowyguy
  • Shadowyguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

Are there any mods which expand Gang Warfare territory and which work with Things To Do In San Andreas?

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (Shadowyguy @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 02:39)
Are there any mods which expand Gang Warfare territory and which work with Things To Do In San Andreas?

Try this. Probably you should use Compatibility Fix & manually edit data files. I didn't test it.

hc41
  • hc41

The Project

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

It's too bad, I wish Deezire would come back. I know he was on a few months ago, and he's probably busy.

lightning123
  • lightning123

Mysterious Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:04 AM Edited by lightning123, 13 September 2013 - 01:25 PM.

QUOTE (hc41 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:17) It's too bad, I wish Deezire would come back. I know he was on a few months ago, and he's probably busy.

Don't worry he said he is working on a big project for all who liked his mods...maybe ,just maybe,he may be doing TTDISA volume 2 .By the way what happened with the patch that silent stated he will work on it?any news/updates?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

I grips Banana Clips with my Gorilla Palms

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 25 August 2013 - 05:46 PM.

QUOTE (babu1993)
QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:50)
QUOTE (babu1993 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:15)
Help Help Help...I have downloaded lots of texture mods like srt3 (630 mb file) sa hq road mod by MaKs_IV , .lod mod, some high quality texture mod by "will" and so more...but my TTDISA is crashing while loading halfway...please help..tried installing and uninstalling several time...

Please help
HELP HELP HELP

TTDISA + Lod Mod has both same files maps/IDE/IPL (I think, I don't know, I never tried TTDISA from a long time. To merge them, well that, is a lot of work. You have to check both files, look at them and compare and see what chances were made.

You can also check this.

i did not find those "jlneon.col, jlneon.dff, od_lightbeam.dff, od_lightbeam.txd" files in gta3.img sad.gif confused.gif

he said he cannot help me cryani.gif cryani.gif

please help..... it's sh*t happening.. devil.gif angry.gif .if u use ttdisa you have to play with sh*t grafix angry.gif angry.gif mercie_blink.gif
.I am totally f*cked up suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

... The graphics arent even that bad... and if you want something to look nice use IceEnhancer... monocle.gif

QUOTE (lightning123 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:04)
QUOTE (hc41 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:17)
It's too bad, I wish Deezire would come back. I know he was on a few months ago, and he's probably busy.

Don't worry he said he is working on a big project for all who liked his mods...maybe ,just maybe,he may be doing TTDISA volume 2 .By the way what happened with the patch that silent stated he will work on it?any news/updates?Or was he just bluffing witch seems to be so??

Hope he starts adding new interiors... biggrin.gif from LCS/VCS/III/and VC... I know the trailer interior from VCS could go with a buyable trailer property in Angel Pine..

anyway just wanted to say that i am experimenting with changing mission weapons and such to weapons that are included through WLA...

like after the robbing Uncle sam mission, a M9 will spawn in Ryders backyard. and various military weapons (M249, M60, M16) will spawn in the National Guard Depot...

and Im trying to change it so that during the Plane mission (cant remember the name but its when you drive a bike onto a 747) the agents will use an M16 (like the cutscene) and an MP5k... biggrin.gif

I converted the cutscene M16 but I might just use the VCS one... since I cant find a decent enough texture and the Cutscene M16 is too high in quality...

also I might have a Revolver spawn near Emmit's (since Ive seen newer Cuetes in a Museum wink.gif )

[Edit] Since I am working on an Xubuntu computer GTA SA wont run correctly so I technically will be working Blind... but I will upload it for everyone to test out when I finish the edits (as long as my game starts up after them that is... my game normally boots but the cars look like imploding stars by being all spikey and sh*t...)

lightning123
  • lightning123

Mysterious Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by lightning123, 31 August 2013 - 01:05 AM.

Deleted

lightning123
  • lightning123

Mysterious Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:59 PM Edited by lightning123, 31 August 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Sorry for the double post!
You're talking about the beta weapons aren't you?
On the ps2 version of the game there's many,MANY weapons remaining,check gta wikia (gta sa beta weapons)for more info

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 30 August 2013 - 10:06 PM.

I was doing a bit of experimenting on TTDISA with WLA and I found that if I keep the list of weapons low it loads up while if theres alot of weapons it tends to crash.. so ima experiment with it to see what the maximum list of weapons I can include before it crashes and build off from there biggrin.gif

and doing special weapons for things like...

The Vagos Dealer in the mansion gets a special Pistol maybe... and Big Smoke gets the VCS shotgun as a special Shotgun...

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:33 AM Edited by LucarioVercetti, 09 September 2013 - 07:31 AM.

Delete

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (babu1993) QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:50) QUOTE (babu1993 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:15) Help Help Help...I have downloaded lots of texture mods like srt3 (630 mb file) sa hq road mod by MaKs_IV , .lod mod, some high quality texture mod by "will" and so more...but my TTDISA is crashing while loading halfway...please help..tried installing and uninstalling several time...

Please help
HELP HELP HELP

You can also check this.

i did not find those "jlneon.col, jlneon.dff, od_lightbeam.dff, od_lightbeam.txd" files in gta3.img sad.gifconfused.gif

he said he cannot help me cryani.gifcryani.gif

please help..... it's sh*t happening.. devil.gifangry.gif.if u use ttdisa you have to play with sh*t grafix angry.gifangry.gifmercie_blink.gif
.I am totally f*cked up suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif
... The graphics arent even that bad... and if you want something to look nice use IceEnhancer... monocle.gif

QUOTE (lightning123 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:04) QUOTE (hc41 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:17) It's too bad, I wish Deezire would come back. I know he was on a few months ago, and he's probably busy.
Don't worry he said he is working on a big project for all who liked his mods...maybe ,just maybe,he may be doing TTDISA volume 2 .By the way what happened with the patch that silent stated he will work on it?any news/updates?Or was he just bluffing witch seems to be so??
Hope he starts adding new interiors... biggrin.giffrom LCS/VCS/III/and VC... I know the trailer interior from VCS could go with a buyable trailer property in Angel Pine..

anyway just wanted to say that i am experimenting with changing mission weapons and such to weapons that are included through WLA...

like after the robbing Uncle sam mission, a M9 will spawn in Ryders backyard. and various military weapons (M249, M60, M16) will spawn in the National Guard Depot...

and Im trying to change it so that during the Plane mission (cant remember the name but its when you drive a bike onto a 747) the agents will use an M16 (like the cutscene) and an MP5k... biggrin.gif

I converted the cutscene M16 but I might just use the VCS one... since I cant find a decent enough texture and the Cutscene M16 is too high in quality...

also I might have a Revolver spawn near Emmit's (since Ive seen newer Cuetes in a Museum wink.gif)

[Edit] Since I am working on an Xubuntu computer GTA SA wont run correctly so I technically will be working Blind... but I will upload it for everyone to test out when I finish the edits (as long as my game starts up after them that is... my game normally boots but the cars look like imploding stars by being all spikey and sh*t...)

Convert them both the VCS one and the cutscene one and let 'em use 'em both =]

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (babu1993) QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:50) QUOTE (babu1993 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:15) Help Help Help...I have downloaded lots of texture mods like srt3 (630 mb file) sa hq road mod by MaKs_IV , .lod mod, some high quality texture mod by "will" and so more...but my TTDISA is crashing while loading halfway...please help..tried installing and uninstalling several time...

Please help
HELP HELP HELP

You can also check this.

i did not find those "jlneon.col, jlneon.dff, od_lightbeam.dff, od_lightbeam.txd" files in gta3.img sad.gifconfused.gif

please help..... it's sh*t happening.. devil.gifangry.gif.if u use ttdisa you have to play with sh*t grafix angry.gifangry.gifmercie_blink.gif

QUOTE (lightning123 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:04) QUOTE (hc41 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:17) It's too bad, I wish Deezire would come back. I know he was on a few months ago, and he's probably busy.
Hope he starts adding new interiors... biggrin.giffrom LCS/VCS/III/and VC... I know the trailer interior from VCS could go with a buyable trailer property in Angel Pine..

also I might have a Revolver spawn near Emmit's (since Ive seen newer Cuetes in a Museum wink.gif)

well the cutscene one is too high quality... kinda takes away from the charm of the game ;)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Please help
HELP HELP HELP

You can also check this.

well the cutscene one is too high quality... kinda takes away from the charm of the game ;)

Technically, yes, how about making it low-poly? It wouldn't look much different ;)

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by zzz666, 13 October 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Hello Deezire;

I love your mod, but I have an issue! I am playing the game story from the beginning, in "Cesar Vialpando" mission when you have to go the lowrider meeting place it is empty! There is no red marker at all, however the yellow indicator in the mini map is well visible, but when  you go there the place where the race should start is empty, no people, no red marker to start the race, no cars, nothing at all! 

Please what this means? what should I do?

I had installed your mod over a fresh 1.0 original version of the game (english). I did not use any save game files, or a save game editor, I played the game on my own from the start after installing your mod.

Thank you

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by zzz666, 17 October 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Hello everyone;

Please can someone confirm to me if TTDISA is compatible wirh SRT3 mod and/or Enb graphics mod?

Thank you

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hello everyone;

Please can someone confirm to me if TTDISA is compatible wirh SRT3 mod and/or Enb graphics mod?

Thank you

install SRT3 first then TTDISA... tell me how that works for ya

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by zzz666, 18 October 2013 - 09:17 AM.

Hello everyone;

Thank you

Hi

Are you sure that this will work fine with the story mode? or you want me just to make a test?

I am only interested in Srt3 HD textures pack + HQ Peds (not the Lod mode).

Thank you again

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hello everyone;

Thank you

It can't be done this way. Installer of TTDISA doesn't add/replace files inside img archives. It patches whole original img files writing data that's different between vanilla files & modded.

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:39 AM Edited by zzz666, 18 October 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Hello everyone;

Thank you

It can't be done this way. Installer of TTDISA doesn't add/replace files inside img archives. It patches whole original img files writing data that's different between vanilla files & modded.

Hi

So you mean that if I install Srt3 Mipmap edition on my TTDISA it will work fine through the storyline? can you confirm that to me please, coz I don't want to break my game.

Also I have another question, I am playing now the TTDISA (patched to 1.2 by Silent_PL) through the storyline, I have only Denise as my girlfriend, but when I take her on a date then return to her home she does not invite to hot coffee!! why please tell me is there any problem with that?

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

I never tried TTDISA with SRT.

To get cofee you should make some progress with your gf ;)

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:46 PM Edited by zzz666, 18 October 2013 - 12:47 PM.

Ok, now I am using the latest Enb mod for Gta SA along with TTDISA and everything works well with the story missions  :)

I got it from here:

http://enbdev.com/mod_gtasa_v0158.htm

There is only d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini to put in the Gta folder! so normally it will not affect the gameplay (I hope!!!).

But did someone test the MemoryFix asi with TTDISA?! will it cause problems? I want to use it coz sometimes I notice that the textures delays to render.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Ok, now I am using the latest Enb mod for Gta SA along with TTDISA and everything works well with the story missions  :)

I got it from here:

http://enbdev.com/mod_gtasa_v0158.htm

There is only d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini to put in the Gta folder! so normally it will not affect the gameplay (I hope!!!).

But did someone test the MemoryFix asi with TTDISA?! will it cause problems? I want to use it coz sometimes I notice that the textures delays to render.

I usually use memfix with everything and havnt really came accross a problem, so go ahead

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

Hello everyone;

I know that TTDISA does not accept mods, especially cleo ones! I only have Enb + memfix for now.

But I have a question, what about replacing timecyc.dat with a new one? (which is responsible for the sky you know)! did anyone try that?

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

You can use most of the plugins & CLEOs with my exe patch (I'm tired to paste link every 5 pages, find it yourself).

And yes, timecyc is replaceable (TTDISA uses original PS2 version).

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

You can use most of the plugins & CLEOs with my exe patch (I'm tired to paste link every 5 pages, find it yourself).

And yes, timecyc is replaceable (TTDISA uses original PS2 version).

Many thanks for your patch, I installed it, great work :)

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by zzz666, 20 October 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Hello again;

Does anyone know if there is a compatible effects mod for TTDISA?I already have the official ENB series latest version 0.158 (only d3d9.dll + enbseries.ini), but the particles in the game are sh*t! what can I use as asi, or even a particle.txd/EffectsPC.txd replacement which is compatible with TTDISA? just asking who knows, I am sure there are some skilled people here ;) although I am not sure if replacing the particles txd files will affect TTDISA or not!

I don't want to use SRT3 coz I read that there are some issues with TTDISA so incompatible! I found this mod: Marty McFly ENB X Final:

http://www.gtainside...at=554&id=49957

You think that is could be compatible with TTDISA? I saw that there are some cleo scripts inside

thanks 

mijalkocar
  • mijalkocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

is this spanish only? there are no way to change language? 

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

It's English only actually.

mijalkocar
  • mijalkocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

well i instaled clean sa, and then this and my game is on spanish, and i can't change langugae... what the hell is wrong?

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

mijalkocar, did you try to delete gta_sa.set placed in Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files?

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users