• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic
Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 14 2007, 00:25)
QUOTE (girishb @ Dec 14 2007, 07:51)
QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 14 2007, 00:18)
I really, really want to come to your house and watch this, and grab some Naan bread while im there. I f*cking worship that stuff

You like Naan? They are too thick. I prefer Kulchas.

Too bad! Naan rules my world. I dip it in the curry.. Mmmmm yess.... I love butter chicken its my favourite meal, but if i was indian id get sick of living on currys all the time, i like how i am in my country, we eat like, every culture's food. My neighbours are Sri Lankan and all day theyre cooking currys... Grr i get so hungry

I hate curries. We never make curries in our house. Just the usual veggies and occasional chicken and fish. I love chicken. inlove.gif
I haven't tasted Sri Lankan food, so I can't say anything about it.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:00 PM

What a surprise. Really. I'm shocked. Truly shocked.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Dec 14 2007, 07:58)
QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 14 2007, 00:25)
QUOTE (girishb @ Dec 14 2007, 07:51)
QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Dec 14 2007, 00:18)
I really, really want to come to your house and watch this, and grab some Naan bread while im there. I f*cking worship that stuff

You like Naan? They are too thick. I prefer Kulchas.

Too bad! Naan rules my world. I dip it in the curry.. Mmmmm yess.... I love butter chicken its my favourite meal, but if i was indian id get sick of living on currys all the time, i like how i am in my country, we eat like, every culture's food. My neighbours are Sri Lankan and all day theyre cooking currys... Grr i get so hungry

I hate curries. We never make curries in our house. Just the usual veggies and occasional chicken and fish. I love chicken. inlove.gif
I haven't tasted Sri Lankan food, so I can't say anything about it.

Yeah i got the impression your family werent hardcore indian. Like in bend it like beckham, that movie is good icon14.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Dec 14 2007, 00:30)

tounge.gif
Just to stay on-topic, I saw a chicken being killed by the butcher and it was cool. So, I took it home and made a nice meal out of it.

@Laura: The family in the film was Punjabi. I love their aloo pararthas and lassi. I can drink 4 glasses at a time.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Dec 14 2007, 08:03)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Dec 14 2007, 00:30)

tounge.gif
Just to stay on-topic, I saw a chicken being killed by the butcher and it was cool. So, I took it home and made a nice meal out of it.

@Laura: The family in the film was Punjabi. I love their aloo pararthas and lassi. I can drink 4 glasses at a time.

Ahaha nice icon14.gif

Its funny though although her family are strict, its made to be funny. Her mum is funny, she's all like "Who will want a daughter-in-law who can kick a football all day but can't make round chapattis? Now exams are over, you'll learn full Punjabi dinner, meat and vegetarian!"

Lol smile.gif

Eddie280
  • Eddie280

Slow down, You bitch!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:33 PM

Ohh my god.

You throw 1 female member into a topic and everyone gets boners, goes mental and the topic gets derailed. angry.gif
this is about death and the question of death. photoshop is somewhere else. can we please stay on topic, sorry its just i enjoyed this topic and there were some interesting things coming out of it.

Anyway, like HGF was saying Death is a reality which we have to come to terms with but i think this can only be done if we can come to terms with the life we live now and how closely every action we take is linked to mortality.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:37 PM Edited by guilty.by.association, 13 December 2007 - 08:40 PM.

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Dec 14 2007, 09:33)
Ohh my god.

You throw 1 female member into a topic and everyone gets boners, goes mental and the topic gets derailed.  angry.gif
this is about death and the question of death. photoshop is somewhere else. can we please stay on topic, sorry its just i enjoyed this topic and there were some interesting things coming out of it.

Anyway, like HGF was saying Death is a reality which we have to come to terms with but i think this can only be done if we can come to terms with the life we live now and how closely every action we take is linked to mortality.

Well you could try leaving me alone, not everything is MY fault you know

And stop saying people are flirting with me and getting boners. If i recall, the posts before yours were all about indian culture, there was no flirting involved. For god sake

Next time listen to me when i tell you to lay off the shrooms

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Dec 13 2007, 20:33)
Ohh my god.

You throw 1 female member into a topic and everyone gets boners, goes mental and the topic gets derailed. angry.gif

You should really chill out dude...It's not like everyday there's a girl on these forums...

Gotta take my meds now. btw guilty,how old r u?

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Dec 13 2007, 21:33)
Ohh my god.

You throw 1 female member into a topic and everyone gets boners, goes mental and the topic gets derailed.  angry.gif

lol i think im guna post on topic before he has a breakdown.

I have never seen anyone pass away before, i could of if i went to see my grandad in hospital his body was failing because of alchimers, i dint and im glad i didnt my mum told me its one of the worst memorys she has, she said it was horrible to see all of my grands vital organs stop working and on top of all of that you cant get closure because his mind and memory couldnt remeber much.

god i almost reduced myself to tears just talking about it and i didnt even see it

i never want to see anyone pass away especially people close to me

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Dec 14 2007, 09:41)
QUOTE (Eddie280 @ Dec 13 2007, 20:33)
Ohh my god.

You should really chill out dude...It's not like everyday there's a girl on these forums...

Gotta take my meds now. btw guilty,how old r u?

Read my profile man... 16 lol

And i dont get why then guy is making such a deal out of it, Maybe he feels left out we arent giving him attention

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:46 PM

My granma is 81...every day she's a step closer to dieing. I don't want that to happen to gran-gran,not after grandad... cryani.gif

BTW:I'm 15

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Dec 14 2007, 09:46)
My granma is 81...every day she's a step closer to dieing. I don't want that to happen to gran-gran,not after grandad... cryani.gif

BTW:I'm 15

I know man i read your profile lol xD

Death is so sad, i lost 2 of my grandads within 2 days of eachother...

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:55 PM

Im getting really f*cked off with certain members derailing topics!
Add eachother to MSN and talk all you want, this is a GTA forum, not Myspace.

Topic locked mad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users