• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic
The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (G twenty-nine @ Dec 10 2007, 11:17)
Yes. I saw my uncle shoot my parents, and my sister and I ran to get away. He didn't chase us or anything.. He was really drunk. Sadly, deaths like that are not quite uncommon in Finland (when deaths happen). I remember it, but not very well, because if I try to think about it I usually will get upset for the rest of the day.

Thats horrible man. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you got your 5 minutes alone with him in the police station. Man i would f*ck him up really bad he would wish he was never born

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:55 AM

I saw a guy get into a fight and then stabbed at the interchange once, the medics came and took him away but I heard he died a couple days later.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:52 PM

Yes. I saw my uncle shoot my parents, and my sister and I ran to get away. He didn't chase us or anything.. He was really drunk. Sadly, deaths like that are not quite uncommon in Finland (when deaths happen). I remember it, but not very well, because if I try to think about it I usually will get upset for the rest of the day.

Oh.............. that''s really sad.......... that's f*cking horrible...
en osaa edes suomeks vastata tohon..... kauheeta... harmi että semmosta sattuu.
(sorry I had to speak Finnish cos English-skills weren't good enough)

Actually I held my grandma's hand hour before she died... actually she was
braindead when I touched and saw her... I don't remember much about it, cos it was.... so... horrible or sad or how can say it... I've been in train when it goes over someone.... actually I've been quite many time near where someone dies but never saw... But death is part of the life, we have to accept it, but they'll always live in our memories.

@Toga62: that must been really horrible... and what kind of rage makes
own son kill father!

@Flicko: mercie_blink.gif That's some crazy place... I think you won't go there again eh?

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 10 2007, 14:52)
@Flicko: mercie_blink.gif That's some crazy place... I think you won't go there again eh?

I don't know, the hotel was a 5 star masterpiece, and I enjoyed the holdiay overrall, we had a fantastic time, apart from the select atrosities I posted.

Now that Bulgaria's in the EU things should be different, The banning of dancing bears etc, so it should be a better place to resort to.

WalkerBoh
  • WalkerBoh

smells quite odiferous

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (flicko @ Dec 10 2007, 06:58)
The banning of dancing bears

I dont get that. Like they had bears they made dance or something? And they banned it cause it was cruel to bears?

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:27 AM

I've seen animals die, and by that I mean after a accident, coughing up blood dieing. That isn't nice.

I can't say I've seen a person die though, I've seen my Grandad on his deathbed a few weeks before he died though.

I don't think I would ever want to see someone die though.. Who would?

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:27 AM

I saw a guy get shot in the head,it was pretty damn cool!

GSF_OG
  • GSF_OG

GTA Addict, well sort of...

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

I know some1 whoo seen many ppl, die at diff times tho (I only seen ppl die from being shot on the news tho)

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:24 AM

I've never seen someone die in front of my eyes but I've seen some videos and .gif's of people dying. Some good, some bad, I suppose. I mean morally, I don't mean "good/bad" as in "entertaining."

G twenty-nine, I'm really sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine, I really can't, what you've been through. Could you tell us what happened to the uncle afterwards?

Once again I'm really sorry, I wish I could do something to help.

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Dec 10 2007, 21:27)

What the f*ck! The people on here are talking about actaully seeing love ones and friends die, and you make it into a joke by saying "it as cool!" What the f*ck is wrong with you!

tomwalla
  • tomwalla

How about a magic trick?

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:56 AM

In summer of 2003, was leaving Albuerque, New Mexico in the middle of the night. Turned onto the highway and started driving straight ahead. A car from the other side of the highway hit the guardrail and flipped all the way across the road and into a ditch upside down. Two other drivers had pulled over to call 911. Not sure if they survived or not. Never found out.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

I dont really know if this counts, it probably doesnt but a guy at my old school was talking to me about a 'Death Run' acros the motorway at night and then later that night he did it, and was hit, he died in hospital later on. So i didnt see it but i was the last person to speak to him and i was the only one who knew he was gonna do it. And before any of you ask, yea i did try my best to talk him out of it, it was a stupid idea. He thought it would show his manlyness

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:06 AM Edited by flicko, 11 December 2007 - 11:10 AM.

QUOTE (WalkerBoh @ Dec 11 2007, 00:08)
QUOTE (flicko @ Dec 10 2007, 06:58)
The banning of dancing bears

I dont get that. Like they had bears they made dance or something? And they banned it cause it was cruel to bears?

Originally, dancing bears were legal in many countries until they entered the EU, when they were rightly made illegal. Well that's what I've heard.

They held bears captive inside a little cage where they could barely move, taught them how to dance (God knows how) and then took them onto the streets to perform in front of people for money. Sick bastards actually stood there watching a lifeless grizzly bear prance around like it wished it was dead.

If the bear ever stepped out of line or went on a rampage or something, the owner had a ring which they pierced through the bears nose and attached some chains to it, so they would tug on that so that the bear would stop, only because it was in agonising pain.

It was one of the most discusting things I've seen as I love animals and in no way bears should be treated like that, My dad went beserk when he saw it.

Edit- Found this-

But thanks to the park, located in the town of Belitsa, Bulgaria, we now know the truth. The bears were cruelly trained to “dance”—as young animals, they were forced to stand on burning metal plates while gypsies sang. An iron ring inserted in the bear’s nose was attached to a chain that gave the gypsy complete control. In time, the intelligent creatures associated the gypsies’ singing with these types of intolerable pain.

Fortunately, new laws dictate that dancing bears in Bulgaria will not stand on hot surfaces or be tortured with tugging nose rings any longer. Today, they are retired and enjoying their safe home at the Vier Pfoten headquarters.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:08 AM

I once saw a dead foot.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

@TOGA62> That sort of thing always puts a memory scar and blood stain on my day. I have admired you williness to talk about that event publicly. Yet, I don't like to go to those memories and share them with the public.

Maybe it is a selfisheness or solitude that I reserve for myself but after the police reports and or witness stand issues,( if it ever goes that far), I find some reserve place of peace within to keep such things or they mess with my sensiblities and I end up talking with a professional or ten about it. I am quite sure you are familair with the inner place I am refering to TOGA62 because once you have been to that place you know all about where it is.

Anyway, I respect the fact that you can be so open about it.

Sincerely, HGF

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (lurchseesu420 @ Dec 10 2007, 22:55)

What the f*ck! The people on here are talking about actaully seeing love ones and friends die, and you make it into a joke by saying "it as cool!" What the f*ck is wrong with you!

No doubt he's either joking or trying to be cool. I'm voting for the former, but either way he's lying.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 11 2007, 22:28)

No doubt he's either joking or trying to be cool. I'm voting for the former, but either way he's lying.

I'm voting him to get banned angry.gif

Here's people who really been through it, not always (actually never) the nice way!

lurchseesu420
  • lurchseesu420

I gotta get outta here!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 11 2007, 16:28)

Either way, the guys a douche.

Love.Life
  • Love.Life

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:31 PM

one of my freinds went abroad and got a bit to mixed up with the drugs gangs there and got stabbed in the stomach with a kitchen knife. He aint died but the scar is preety f*cking nasty. He said it was the one most painful experiences of his life

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Dec 10 2007, 09:53)

Thats horrible man. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you got your 5 minutes alone with him in the police station. Man i would f*ck him up really bad he would wish he was never born

I'm very sorry to hear that too man.

I actually saw some guy get shot, and the shock made me irrationally go to him. I got shot in the leg, and from the shock and falling onto a wall, I went unconscience. I heard the guy died on the spot.
He was a grumpy-looking middle-aged man, but I try forgetting him so I wont get upset.

It was just a 'flesh-wound', and luckily muscle damage was minimal. The bullet went right through my leg, and after returning to the place, I saw it had made quite a deep hole in the wall that was behind me, and there was a small brown blood stain there.
I still have a scar, and a bit of light pain I get from a damaged nerve, but I have totally recovered.

My paternal grandparents died, but I wasn't able to be there to say final goodbyes. My dad tells me my grandma wanted to see me just before she died. sad.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (G twenty-nine @ Dec 10 2007, 04:17)

No.......f*ck, I want to get a drink and a bowl after reading that which is pretty profound since I don't drink or smoke anymore and Mr. Abstinate for Intoxication is my reputation.

Between Toga and you I have found myself needing something to get my head in a better place.

Maybe I need to go play some of one of the GTA's I own.

GTA SA may be the solution.

Damn, I am sorry to hear that G twenty-nine.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:48 PM Edited by Typhus, 11 December 2007 - 10:59 PM.

I saw someone who was dying. I missed their death. But even though they were in a coma I could tell they recognised me. I held her hand and I could tell she knew I was there. I couldn't handle it. It was just too much. I mean, we were suddenly told that she was going to die during the day. That was it. Just like that. How can someone go so quickly? But maybe it was just her time. In any case, I dread family deaths. I do. I know it's going to happen and I want to get out and keep running so I don't have to see it. Because it's not where I want to be. I mean, the funeral for this dead family member of mine. We're at the "wake" (I think that's the name) and people are telling me to smile! As though nothing happened.

bigmitchbaker
  • bigmitchbaker

hiphopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

i was watching cops just before and a guy got killed mercie_blink.gif
i was like oh sh*t wtf.

|Brad|
  • |Brad|

Google Spider

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

Tree felling accident about three years ago. The dude (17 years old) was cutting down a tree in his backyard while his parents and relatives were there. They set it up so the tree would fall into an open portion of the land but when it was falling, it first inched towards the direction they wanted it to fall but it seems the uneven weight countered and it fell the other way on top of him, crushing him to death.

Last two months, guy was crossing the street (old dude) and a truck hit him.

Mr. RoAcHcLip
  • Mr. RoAcHcLip

Fucc Tha Werld!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:25 AM

i saw this dude die in a car crash then he laied in a body bag

his cars window was all shaddered!

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus
  • Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:50 AM

First of all, I don't think wanting to see someone die makes you a deranged person. You can act holier-than-thou by pretending that you'd hate to see someone die, but in the subconscious realms of your mind, you are secretly fascinated by death.

Anyways, I've never seen anyone die in real life, but I've seen a video of Budd Dwyer committing suicide.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus @ Dec 11 2007, 21:50)
First of all, I don't think wanting to see someone die makes you a deranged person. You can act holier-than-thou by pretending that you'd hate to see someone die, but in the subconscious realms of your mind, you are secretly fascinated by death.

Anyways, I've never seen anyone die in real life, but I've seen a video of Budd Dwyer committing suicide.

Danse de Macabre....Eh? bored.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy Nods toward the vanity of youth

Maybe if you carry a mirror in your pocket you'll get an oppurtunity to look at yourself as you die. tounge2.gif

On topic:

Not a thing to wish for any hurry of experiencing and the chances are you'll get your oppurtunity if you live long enough.

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (lurchseesu420 @ Dec 11 2007, 03:55)

Bump!

I'm not trying to act cool...

I saw it,and I thought it was cool...There was a roberry in a town I was in,and there was gunfire. I saw a splattered head.

also,a madman from my town,they called him "Jawa Longhair",he blew himself up with a hand grenade,I was like 100 feet away.

yes I saw the carcass.

and yes,I am sick,thank you.

GuerillaForce
  • GuerillaForce

Still Free

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:24 PM

when i was on holiday a few years ago, we was at the beach and some man was assing around on the cliff edge, he slipped, fell off the edge and died on impact. not a nice thing to see, but it really didnt bother me that much because i didnt know him. if it was someone i knew well then yeah i would be f*cked up.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Claude GTA3 @ Dec 12 2007, 15:06)
Bump!

I'm not trying to act cool...

I saw it,and I thought it was cool...There was a roberry in a town I was in,and there was gunfire. I saw a splattered head.

also,a madman from my town,they called him "Jawa Longhair",he blew himself up with a hand grenade,I was like 100 feet away.

yes I saw the carcass.

and yes,I am sick,thank you.

You're either lying, or you're mentally challenged.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users