Fighting experience

128 replies to this topic
kevin2006rhs
  • kevin2006rhs

host of delete key

• The Connection

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (-slash @ Dec 6 2007, 20:05)
I've been in a few in my time, most of them impromptu against randoms, sometimes with big weapons, but I will say this: Guaranteed best method to end a fight quickly if there's a long introduction of getting in each other's faces and you know you have a decent hit on you. When you're in their face, you're both going to be all tensed up and have the adrenalin pumping, so from there any hit won't be felt to the full effect. Instead, finish your conversation, and feint turning around to talk away. As your opponent shrugs his shoulders and looks at his friend in a "WTF?" manner, turn back around and nail him in one motion. It hurts.

I had a guy kinda run up on me and I found the most effective way to end a fight early, for me, is to do a kick to the guys thigh right at the top of the knee...almost a stomp 45 degrees out instead of straight up.

kinda like when cops open doors...its a hard hit capable of really f*cking up a guys knee or thigh.

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (kevin2006rhs @ Dec 6 2007, 18:31)
QUOTE (-slash @ Dec 6 2007, 20:05)
I've been in a few in my time, most of them impromptu against randoms, sometimes with big weapons, but I will say this: Guaranteed best method to end a fight quickly if there's a long introduction of getting in each other's faces and you know you have a decent hit on you. When you're in their face, you're both going to be all tensed up and have the adrenalin pumping, so from there any hit won't be felt to the full effect. Instead, finish your conversation, and feint turning around to talk away. As your opponent shrugs his shoulders and looks at his friend in a "WTF?" manner, turn back around and nail him in one motion. It hurts.

I had a guy kinda run up on me and I found the most effective way to end a fight early, for me, is to do a kick to the guys thigh right at the top of the knee...almost a stomp 45 degrees out instead of straight up.

kinda like when cops open doors...its a hard hit capable of really f*cking up a guys knee or thigh.

That sounds like a move that they showed on this Human Weapon show. They said you could dislocate someone's hip doing that.

My friend and I were trying it out on each other and it seemed pretty effective.

Trows
  • Trows

• The Precinct

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Zak. @ Dec 7 2007, 12:00)
Though I haven't been in a fight before, I feel I'm somewhat physically prepared for one. I've been training intensively in Capoeira for over a year now, and believe it or not, it's a martial art, not a dance.

It sounds like a fancy pizza to me.

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:54 AM

Only "fight" I got in was with this one kid in highschool. To give you an idea, I was about 5 foot, 7 inches, and he was about 5 foot 5. I weighed a good 250, while he weighed maybe 180. Plus, I had played football and worked out 2 years prior, he was a weak POS.

So, he was talking lots of sh*t out of no where on the last day of school, and I wasn't that pissed but I shoved him a little bit. He got really pissed and started swinging. We wrestled around the hall for like a minute and I hit him good once in the neck with my fore arm, I'm sure it hurt him pretty good.
A teacher yelled "HEY!" from up the hall so I just turned and started walking out. A kid said "watch out" so I turned back and the damn kid was following me. So I turn around and pointed at him and screamed "No! Go away!". I know it sounds kinda lame but I've got a set of lungs, and it stopped him dead in his tracks with a huge surprised look on his face. As I turned to keep walking away I saw him start following me again, so I turned and yelled "NO!" as I shoved him, and this kid flew like seriously 15 feet back.
I kept walking straight to my car and left (it was last period of the day). I heard he followed me like halfway to my car then turned around and left...
What a f*cking little bitch that kid was.
Next year I remember seeing him for the first time since the fight and I just laughed and said hey... Hahah... fun times.

@ the whole being bigger man thing, that's what I'm usually all about. I think fighting is really stupid and doesn't end in good results. As you can see, the only fight I've gotten in was the one above, and I mainly tried to avoid it. I actually had him by his collar and was in position for a good teeth rattling punch but I didn't want to break his jaw... there would be no point. Besides, I'm afraid to hurt people. It's not... nice tounge2.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Dec 7 2007, 02:26)
QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 6 2007, 13:57)
65 push-ups/minute

I used to do that, until I figured out that I was doing them all wrong.

I'm not doing them wrong.... Many people though I've done them wrong but I asked few people watch me do push-ups - not doing them wrong (P.E teacher, friends dad who's pilot and people like that)... well w/e, I edited my first post tounge2.gif

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:57 PM

I have and am practising martial arts and various combat styles. I thought about entering a tournament just for the sake of fighting. I love fighting. There was a time when i actually wanted to get attacked in order to fight a little. I still do haha.

But yeah i really want to get into tournaments and competitions. Or better yet, just organize a fight with other school mates and fight it out in some garage.

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus
  • Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra Mantra

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:06 PM

I've never been in a fight, but I carry around a pocketknife just in case some busta' wants to sucker punch me for harassing my girlfriend.

Accidental jugular stab in self-defense > Punch

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

Seagalism. It's where you say a few cold words then out of nowhere you just snap into fighting stance and kick them in the stomach, launching them halfway across the f*cking room and then throw them around like a f*cking rag doll.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:46 PM

I have seen plenty of fights, and been in a few. Well, they weren't really fights.

One time one of my friends got into a fight with another of my friends, don't really know what for, but I turned around to see them going at it. Once it started getting a bit too heavy I tried to stop them and pulled one back, but he broke free. I had to punch him in the stomach and kick him in the leg to stop him. He was mental.

And another time it was swimming at school and it was basically just a piss about lesson. When some kid slapped me round the face with a float. I MEAN WHAT THE f*ck. It f*cking hurt, it was one of those big long foamy ones. I grabbed hold of the float and repeatedly puched him in the face.
Although its rather hard to fight in water thats up to your chest.

But it takes alot to get me angry, verbal abuse doesn't really wind me up, its when people talk about my family or something. That gets me. Or when someone keeps going and going, and they know they are annoying you. A kid in my business lesson kept squirting water at me out of his twatty drinks bottle, I told him to stop. "I swear to god, do that again..." he did. BLAM. Fist to the face. That stopped him.

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:05 PM

Fight last year, some boy about the same age as me, start kicking me when i was talking to my friends, and we were kicking each other in the stomach, pushing each other. Although this was when i was outside my school.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (FunkyChunky @ Dec 7 2007, 18:46)
I have seen plenty of fights, and been in a few. Well, they weren't really fights.

One time one of my friends got into a fight with another of my friends, don't really know what for, but I turned around to see them going at it. Once it started getting a bit too heavy I tried to stop them and pulled one back, but he broke free. I had to punch him in the stomach and kick him in the leg to stop him. He was mental.

And another time it was swimming at school and it was basically just a piss about lesson. When some kid slapped me round the face with a float. I MEAN WHAT THE f*ck. It f*cking hurt, it was one of those big long foamy ones. I grabbed hold of the float and repeatedly puched him in the face.

But it takes alot to get me angry, verbal abuse doesn't really wind me up, its when people talk about my family or something. That gets me. Or when someone keeps going and going, and they know they are annoying you. A kid in my business lesson kept squirting water at me out of his twatty drinks bottle, I told him to stop. "I swear to god, do that again..." he did. BLAM. Fist to the face. That stopped him.

Sorry but I g2 say people like you are pathetic. Let them do whatever they do, kick their ass only if they start figting with you, otherwise try not to fight...
Haven't you ever watched teh KARATE KID???

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 17:12)

Sorry but I g2 say people like you are pathetic. Let them do whatever they do, kick their ass only if they start figting with you, otherwise try not to fight...

What the f*ck?

Yes, I should abide by a sh*t movie. icon14.gif

EasyTiger
  • EasyTiger

Break 'yo self!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (FunkyChunky @ Dec 7 2007, 17:25)

What the f*ck?

It's not a sh*t movie, it's an utterly-sh*t movie.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (EasyTiger @ Dec 7 2007, 19:28)
QUOTE (FunkyChunky @ Dec 7 2007, 17:25)

What the f*ck?

It's not a sh*t movie, it's an utterly-sh*t movie.

damn I got flamed by uber cool guys. I think I should now go and make a topic about it and then ask how to use a gun.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 17:42)
damn I got flamed by uber cool guys. I think I should now go and make a topic about it and then ask how to use a gun.

You really chat alot of sh*t at times. plus, no one cares. icon14.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (FunkyChunky @ Dec 7 2007, 19:45)
QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 17:42)

You really chat alot of sh*t at times. plus, no one cares. icon14.gif

Sorry I forgot the sarcasm.gif smiley on that post.

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 05:50)
65 push-ups/minute

I'm not doing them wrong.... Many people though I've done them wrong but I asked few people watch me do push-ups - not doing them wrong (P.E teacher, friends dad who's pilot and people like that)... well w/e, I edited my first post tounge2.gif

Well, I guess it depends. Doing them slower would be harder, of course.

I can only go up to...around 35. sad.gif

In my defense, they're on my knuckles, so that's gotta count for something. Doing them with my hands open feels too strange now.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Dec 7 2007, 20:14)
QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 05:50)
65 push-ups/minute

Well, I guess it depends. Doing them slower would be harder, of course.

I can only go up to...around 35. sad.gif

In my defense, they're on my knuckles, so that's gotta count for something. Doing them with my hands open feels too strange now.

Hahah it doesn't change so much to do on knuckles smile.gif
Yea and I'm not adult so I don't weight so much so it's easier for me...

Of course when I train I do it slowly... well keep training dude wink.gif

@funky: Yes I talk too much sh*t, I should get back banned. (don't do it jk jk jk!!!)

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:31 PM

Make sure that your chest actually touches the ground. Otherwise its completely useless.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Dec 7 2007, 22:31)
Make sure that your chest actually touches the ground. Otherwise its completely useless.

Doing it wink.gif

Don't underestamate me tounge2.gif

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:06 PM

Then do it with weights. wink.gif

Greene
  • Greene

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:16 PM

I've been in quite a few fights before, they're pretty common in some of the places I drink. I usually try not to get involved but if its one of my friends then I'll jump in if hes in trouble, and they'd do the same for me.

The last fight I was involved in was a situation like that. A friend of mine had waaaaaay too much to drink so he started picking fights. Two guys weren't taking any sh*t, and one of them floored him in one punch. So then I hit that guy, then another friend of mine started with the other guy. I got in a few good punches but it all ended with me and my friends getting thrown out while the bouncers let the other two guys stay in.

But to be fair, it was 100% my friends fault. He's a f*cking dick when he's drunk.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:02 PM

Fighting is for the primitive. Not to say that I wouldn't if it called for it... but the majority of fights are over stupid sh*t, it's not worth the risk or the energy. People who go around looking for a fight all the time are mental weaklings.

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Dec 7 2007, 23:06)

Dude I'm not fighting you back, I know you're the fighting king, I couldn't even touch lightly you in fight,you would use your drag asjasjdasjdiasisjgis sorry it went little over.... but yeh, you're the master ;D

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 22:45)

Dude I'm not fighting you back, I know you're the fighting king, I couldn't even touch lightly you in fight,you would use your drag asjasjdasjdiasisjgis sorry it went little over.... but yeh, you're the master ;D

Nah its nothing to do with that obvious fact haha.

But really, if you feel that simple pushups are too easy, do it with weights. Pretty challenging, and it gives you twice the results you'd get. smile.gif

--supea--
  • --supea--

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Dec 8 2007, 01:10)

But really, if you feel that simple pushups are too easy, do it with weights. Pretty challenging, and it gives you twice the results you'd get. smile.gif

Thanks but I though I stick to my way to ttrain smile.gif

My motto is; no weights.

Or should I use weights :S
What about stomachmuscle? No weights, I'm getting okay results, but should I start using weights on that or something`?

Fedor Emelianenko
  • Fedor Emelianenko

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (deathdealer @ Dec 6 2007, 07:33)
I knee'd him in the stomache.

Never underestimate the knees!

user posted image

user posted image

or even the ground n pound

user posted image

user posted image

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Fedor Emelianenko @ Dec 7 2007, 19:00)
QUOTE (deathdealer @ Dec 6 2007, 07:33)
I knee'd him in the stomache.

Never underestimate the knees!

user posted image

user posted image

or even the ground n pound

user posted image

user posted image

Where have I heard your name before..K1?

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (--supea-- @ Dec 7 2007, 23:32)
QUOTE (tuareg @ Dec 8 2007, 01:10)

Thanks but I though I stick to my way to ttrain smile.gif

My motto is; no weights.

Or should I use weights :S
What about stomachmuscle? No weights, I'm getting okay results, but should I start using weights on that or something`?

Eh, ab's (abdominals= "stomach muscle") are a different league. You could try using weights for your crunches, but sit-up benches are the real deal.

user posted image

Shouldnt be that expensive, or you could be creative and make one, or something similar. The important thing is to make it go downwards more than just the floor. Thats why even cheaper looking sit-up benches are useful the same way.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:02 AM

I got into a fight once, not proud of it, but I sort of told this guy to watch his mouth because I thought I was so bad ass, which I wasn't, infact I was the opposite. But anyway, we arrangeed a fight, and I tried to get out of it by just slapping him, he stood still, and I turned back to the crowd and said "Come on this guy doesn't want to fight!", the second I turned back around I got my ass handed to me, I got the royal sh*t beaten out of me because of my huge ego.

Lesson learned, TAME YOUR EGO, it will be your downfall.

Now I avoid fights, and if I ever have to get in to one again, I'll either run, or if I have no other options, kick them in the balls (don't give me any sh*t about honor, if it's self defense, there shouldn't be rules for the defender) then slam there head into the wall and run.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users