HEY!
HEY!
HEY!

Post please?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Dude, if people are interested, they'll post. There's not much point to bumping the topic anymore.

winme05
  • winme05

Ignore username. It's ATOS Productions.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Friday, Jul 20 2012, 15:34)
Dude, if people are interested, they'll post. There's not much point to bumping the topic anymore.

Yeah, but many users don't check any deeper than the first page... sad.gif

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

x - focus on the flying and hope that the Russians and Latvians will shoot the right chopper.

Vlad - they are out of ammo!
Tommy - sh*t, we have to split up!
Latvian - what are we going to do
Tommy - you will pilot it.
Latvian - wait what?
*Tommy jumps out from a helicopter and the others are just bait to get rid of the threat*
Vlad - who's that on the boat?
Tommy - that's ...

1. Toni Cipriani
2. Cousin Ed
3. Johnny Klebitz

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

I can't understand how did the Latvian got on the heli, but anyway, thanx for replying!

1.That's Toni Cipriani, but what the hell is he doing here anyway?
Vlad: Not important now. How do we get those Cholos down?
Some other Latvian: Where you get heavy guns?
Tommy: Phil sells them.
Latvian: Where that?
Tommy: Near the Little Haiti junkyard!
Latvian runs to one of their Esperantos and speeds away. Suddenly, a Cuban Hermes comes at high speed, loses handling and crashes, but at the last moment, a Cuban bails. He gets up,pulls out a MP5K and starts shooting Cholos' Sparrow. He manages to shatter the door glass, injure one of the Cholos and damage their engine at level it starts to emit little amount of smoke, but then he runs out of ammo. Cholos lose handling for a moment, and hit a tree, but not strong enough to crash the heli. They continue to chase the Maverick. Suddenly, the Latvian Esperanto comes back into fight. It almost crashes, but manages to stop right in front of the Cuban Hermes wreck. Latvian gets out, but he's not the only one in the car... there's Phil at the passenger seat! He jumps out and helps the Latvian to get a missile launcher out of the trunk. They try to hit Cholo heli and they success, but the Cholo piloting the heli grabs the Ruger and bails. He lands in the water near the jetty and crawls out. He runs into the mazes of the mansion
Tommy: Great! Now we have got an armed Cholo in the maze!
The Maverick lands, and the Latvian gets out.
Latvian: Hey Tommy! Got problems?
Tommy: Yeah, armed dickhead at the mazes!
Latvian: OK, what guns we've got?
The other Latvian pulls out AK-47 and Colt .45 from under the Esperanto's seat, Phil gets a lupara shothgun (the sawnoff from SA) from the trunk and the Cuban that bailed from the Hermes shows his MP5K.
Cuban: Anybody got ammo?
Vlad shows up.
Vlad: Here, catch!
Latvian hands over his Colt .45 to Vlad.
Tommy: OK, go watch the maze exits!
Vlad, Phil, Latvian and Cuban walk away.
Tommy hears someone calling him. It's Toni on the boat at Tommy's jetty!
Toni: 'e-ey! Vercetti! Get in!
Tommy:...

x...OK!
x...F*ck off!
x...Not now! Let's meet after half a hour at... (your choice)

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

bump sad.gif

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Is this forum empty or what?!

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (winme05 @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 17:04)
Is this forum empty or what?!

Pretty much.

It's a shame the game doesn't get more recognition, there really aren't enough fans of the game out there and I wish there was. Why should Vice City have any smaller a fan base than San Andreas?

I'm sure back in the days of Cerbera and more this forum would have been filled to the brim. Times have changed though, the game has almost no die hard fans anymore, it's sad. sad.gif

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

BUMPING AGAIN. \

WTF? Has everyone left VC now?!

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Ok dude, that's enough bumping. If you see no one's replying then just forget about this topic. No one's interested in this. Too bad.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

I don't know the story, so I can't really reply to it.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 18:24)
I don't know the story, so I can't really reply to it.

Just READ it. If you don't have time for reading it all, it's enough if you just read about 10 pages from the beginning and the same amount from the end. I'd really appreciate if you would reply!

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Start again

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (richard1997jones @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 19:38)
Start again

It would be a shame to left off at this point- the story is like in the middle of something!

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

x...F*ck off!

Tommy: I'm not helping you Toni. I need to help Latvian, Phil, Cuban.
Toni: They going to betray you Tommy.
Tommy: Really?
Toni: Alright, get in then.

Toni and Tommy head to Starfish Island and go inside Vercetti Mansion to defend against the attacks of Latvian and his allies.

Tommy and Toni...
1. Kill Latvian, Phil, Cuban.
2. Fail to kill them and they have to escape Vice City.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

2. Fail to kill them and they have to escape Vice City.

They run up to the mansion roof, and grab the Maverick. Surprisingly, nobody is following.
The land on the top of the Cherry Poppers building. They walk down the stairs to street.
Tommy: What the hell is happening now?
Toni: Well, they betrayed you.
Tommy: I know, but... why?
Toni: Money, Tommy, money. I guess, your safe should be empty by now...
*Distant chopper sounds*
Tommy:Damn shmucks!
Suddenly, the weird latvian chopper appears.
Toni: F*CK! They're after us! Run, Tommy, run!
Something is dropped from the chopper
Toni: A BOMB! DAMMIT! RUN!
Nothing explodes, and the chopper isn't following.
At this point, they have reached a small house in the little Haiti.
Tommy: You sure? This is Cholo territory, y'know.
Toni: This is the best I was able to find.
Tommy: Hey, is that a cell phone charger there? Mind if I use it?
Toni:: Yes, sure!
As soon as Tommy's phone lights up, somebody calls him. It's Delores!
Delores: Tommy, help! These guys are trashing up our cabs!
Tommy: WHAT?! I'm coming!
Toni: NO! If latvian mafia members see you, they will kill you! Don't pay them a visit in any of your assets!
It would actually be better if you leave Vice. I already have booked you a flight to Liberty City!
Tommy: OK, but how are we gonna get to the airport?
Toni:: I fixed a wrecked Voodoo left by Haitians.
The Voodoo is parked at the backyard. It's painted gray, one tire is flat, and something is leaking under the car, but at least, there's a 'K47 on the back seat.
Toni::Get in!
They drive out the backyard. Nobody notices them. When they drive out on the big road, it's about 10:30 PM, and there are no signs of Latvians of Cubans.
Close the turn to the airport, a Latvian Esperanto speeds by, but doesn't seem to notice Tommy.
Suddenly, something hits Tommy's mind.
Tommy: Toni, how did you know that the person who called me on the phone was in one of the assets?
At this point, they're near the airport entrance. Toni parks the car on the sidewalk.
Toni:Doesn't matter. Let's go!
Suddenly, Tommy notices a latvian standing at the entrance. He seems unarmed.
Tommy (speaking loud, so latvian can hear him) : Toni, what the f*ck is happening? You said that guy is going to shoot me if they see.
Latvian gets the cellphone out and calls somebody.
Toni: I guess he's run out of ammo. Come!
Suddenly, two Esperantos come and stop sideways on the road, blocking it. Couple of Latvians get out
Latvian: Tommy! What are you doing there with that italian shmuck? And why are you runing away from us?
Tommy is confused.

x... A bullet hits Toni, he passes out and a latvian tells Tommy to get in the car.
x...Toni grabs the AK, and starts shooting everybody.
x...Tommy is confused, and can't understand, which is the actual traitor. (It is none of them)

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

any...one?

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

>WAITING FOR INPUT_

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

I CAN HAZ INPUTS?

Chips237
  • Chips237

One does not simply click on thy profile.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

I don't know much of the story, so i might not make alot of sense.
x...Toni grabs the AK, and starts shooting everybody.

Toni starts shooting some of the goons, with the Latvians trying to aim for Tommy. Unfortunately Tommy is shot by one of the Latvians and he falls to his private dock. Toni is killed in the process and the Latvians take over Tommy's mansion.
Toni is actually the only person who wanted to help Tommy, and everyone just wnated to kill him. All people (Umberto, Latvians, Mafia etc.) thought he was finally dead.

Tommy dissapears for 5 months, until..

Tommy wakes up at Washington Beach. A curious man finds him and says he's gonna help Tommy because his personality is "unique". This man introduces himself as Big Poppa, the leader of a small group in Vice City called the Washington Beach Vagos. Tommy helps Big Poppa and their rival gang, the Vice City Aztecas leaded by Cesar Vialpando's father, Enrique Vialpando.

Tommy learns that everyone except the Vagos thinks he is really dead and requests to Big Poppa and his gang to keep his identity a secret. So the gang makes Tommy a secret assasin, taking out some Aztecas for the Vagos.

An Azteca (Jose), starts to learn that this assasin is the long-lost leader of the now defunct Vercetti Gang. Jose decides to keep this a secret. Big Poppa later comes to Tommy one day saying that a couple of Mafia assholes are causing trouble in their turf, and he requests Tommy to take them all out silently. He realizes this Mafia gang is actually his own gang, now a huge mafia family in Liberty City. Tommy can't kill his own gang, but he cannot betray the gang that helped him live, so..

1: Tommy just forgets about his gang and kills all the goons.
2: Tommy betrays Big Poppa and kills him, with the Vagos swearing revenge.
3: Tommy chickens out and travels to San Andreas to stay out of gang trouble.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Bit too much San Andreas mixing in here, but over all, nice chapter. Keep in mind that usually this story doesn't jump over time, and main chars (Toni, Kent Paul, anything like that) can't be completely written off as killed, and you're gonna be the best writer here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3: Tommy chickens out and travels to San Andreas to stay out of gang trouble.
After landing in the Los Santos Int'l, Tommy can finally ease down for a bit. Nothing seems to be dangerous, and he even finds a house to live in after a few hours of searching. As two or three weeks have passed, Tommy has already got himself an old, wrecky Picador and Colt M1911 (if you're not into weapons, game refers to it as 9mm, although it's actually chambered for .45). He also is now known with a member of GSF, calling himself "LB", but doesn't wanna go into gang things too much.
One day, while buying food in the close shop, he nearly jumps in the air, when hearing the word "Vagos". He stands behind a pile of Sprunk cans, and looks around. He notices a pale, skinny man standing near the entrance, having a conversation with some guy dressed in purple. He listens to them speaking.
Pale guy: So, you said you're interested in me because of my shooting skills? To get a bit of a business done with your rival gang, these..."Vagos"?
Balla: Yeah, and if you do that good, might aswell pay you a bit.
The pale man seems known to Tommy.
Balla: But I hope your driving is as good. What car do you drive?
Car. Car. Tommy's eyes swing wildly about and around, and focus to a dark blue Esperanto parked across the street. The dark blue Esperanto. With just a hint of what might be an 'K-47 barrel visible through the darkened window. "Latvians", thinks Tommy as cold shiver runs up he's spine. Memories flashback, as Tommy grips the Colt in his pocket tighter. He waits until the two finish their conversation, and follows the Latvian. The rusty Picador keeps up to the sleek Esperanto surprisingly well, but Tommy notices another two following. They don't seem to notice him, though, until a man leans out through the window of the following car. After few seconds, the drivers change their behaviour. Tommy's heart beats as the trio of cars enclose him, leaving no way to escape. He almost pisses hes pants, when a window of the Esperanto on his side opens, and a hand knocks at his window. He opens it, and the driver passes him a piece of paper. After that, the Esperantos speed away. The paper says: "Green bottel at orange street. Jellov Benson. Next day, 10:30 AM. Is there."
Tommy remembers that some of the Latvians weren't good at English.
He stops at the side of the road, and tries to understand the message.
"Green bottel" might be a miswritten "Green bottle". He remembers the bar called "The Green Bottle" which could explain the "orange street" - the bar is located at the Grove Street, which is sometimes referred to as "The Orange Grove". Jellov Benson? The Benson is a car, so could the "Jellov"be a colour? Yeah, Latvians sometimes mistook Y for J, so that is for sure "yellow". "Is there"? Must be "Be there". Tommy decides to be there and try.
Next morning, at the Green Bottle, Tommy meets the yellow Benson. The rear opens, he gets in, and finds quite nice interior - couple of seats, low table in the middle and two Latvians.
Latvian: T-Tommy? Vercetti? You're not dead?
Tommy: No. Not at all. How come you all got here, looking so poor after robbing my house?
Latvian: Robbing your house? What are you talking about? We're in quite a crappy situation here! We took over your mansion, but your gang sent us to hell, so we're split to here, Vice, and Liberty City now!
Tommy: What?! So that Italian was lying?
Latvian: What Italian? What are you talking about?
Anyway, you was in another gang, wasn't you?
Tommy: Yes, the Washington Point Vagos.
Latvian:: VAGOS? CRAP! They've been searching for you like crazy! And to make things worse, they're just a branch of the large Vagos crowd, with the main family, the Los Santos Vagos resting here!
Tommy: F*CK! What's with the other gangs now?
Latvian:: Little Havana ain't Havana no more. Cholos teamed up with Haitians and taken their hood up. Last remnants of Cubans are squeezed together with the Bikers. The Russians seem to have moved to here. That's pretty much it.
Tommy: So what can be done now?
Latvian: Well, it'd sure better for you to fly off to the Liberty. I wouldn't recommend the public airports. I think that we could use our Dodo to make it from the Verdant Meadows strip to the Liberty. I can get everything done to the next Monday (It's Tuesday now). Until that, you'll have to try to not stick out from the public. Do you still have that phone?
Tommy: No, I've got a new number. By the way, what's your name?
Latvian: Jānis, but you're not gonna be able to pronounce that, are you? Just call me John. The other guy, we refer to him as Axis, just because it sounds good. So, have you got anybody that could take you to the airport? Your Picador might be recognized, so you can't drive on your own.
Tommy: Yea, this LB, he's a guy of clockworks.
Latvian, from now on - John: Okay. I'll call you in a day or two to fill in with the flight details - time and sh*t. Axis will go with you and guard your house just in case. He is going to fly to the Vice City at Sunday to distract the Vagos. He will leave his car, which that LB will have to use. I and few of my guys will wait for you at the airstrip. Now grab this AK-47u and wait till we stop.
As soon as the Benson stops, the rear door opens, Tommy and Axis get out. Axis's car is parked near by. They drive to Tommy's house.

x...Everything goes as planned, and LB is ready to pick Tommy up at 4:20 AM Monday.
x...LB reports of fierce Vagos attacks happening recently, so Axis tries to speed things up, and they're ready to fly at Friday.
x...Tommy decides to fly with the commercial airliner instead, and sets off at Saturday.

Chips237
  • Chips237

One does not simply click on thy profile.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

x...Everything goes as planned, and LB is ready to pick Tommy up at 4:20 AM Monday.
Tommy: It's almost 4:30, where the hell is John?
(John's vehicle arrives)
John: Tommy, get in!
Tommy: What's all the harsh, John?
John: JUST GET THE f*ck IN!
Tommy: Okay, okay!
(Tommy gets in John's car)
John: We got some Vagos in our tail, take those assholes out!
(Tommy shoots a few of the Vagos before John is shot)
Tommy: JOHN! sh*t! NO!
Vago #1: Hey, puto! You come with me, eh, or i f*ck you up!
(Tommy is forced to come with the Vagos)
Vago #1: Boss, this is the pendejo we were talking about last Domingo.
Vago Boss: Okay, now f*ck off, putos.
(The Vago Boss inspects Tommy and finds out he was the guy who helped the Washington Beach Vagos)
Vago Boss: T.. To.. Tommy? Can it be you? What the hell are you doing in this puto wasteland?
Tommy: Yeah, it's me.
(Tommy gets his 9mm out and shoots the Vago Boss)
Vago #1: sh*t, that pendejo is getting away!
(Tommy and the Vagos have a small shootout before the Vagos are killed by Tommy)
Tommy - under the codename of "LB": (calls Ryder) Ryder, my man. Get one of the vans at my garage in Seville, quick.
Ryder: Chill the f*ck out, LB. It's on the way.
(A few minutes later, Tommy aka LB picks the van up and drives to Verdant Meadows)
(TLB runs out of gas at the Xoomer station by Bone County)
LB: Oh, f*ck.
(Some goons that look like LB's gang pull over him)
Goon #2: Mr V? Is that you?
LB (pretending he is not Tommy): No, i'm LB from the Grove. What you boys need?
Goon #1 (to Goon#2 silently): Told ya he had a longer grin.
LB: My gas is all filled up, so uhm, i guess i'll see y'all later.
(LB drives to Verdant Meadows and finds out his plane and some others were destroyed by an agency)
LB: What the f*ck?
(LB sees a black african man and an FBI agent hiding near the crates)
LB: Those guys look like they need help. I bett..
(LB gets run over by one of the agency's trucks)
(LB wakes up and finds himself at a familliar place..)

Where did Tommy AKA LB find himself in?
1: Vercetti Estate, now reclaimed by some Haitans
2: Grove Street
3: Harwood, Liberty City

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

3. Tommy wakes up in a car parked at Borgnine taxis depot at Harwood.
He tries the door, but it is locked. He can tell from the inside that this is a Diablo Stallion. He gets quite happy as the Diablos are old allies of the Cubans (as mentioned earlier in this story, not my chapter.) He waits a while, and a Diablo member comes, and unlocks the car.
Diablo: Heey, Butcher! Haven't been here for a long time, have you?
Tommy: Yeesh, that's sure. But tell me, how come I passed out at Meadows and woke up here? In Diablo's car?
Diablo: Simple thing. The Liberty part of Latvians found out about our ancient alliance with Cubans and helped us in war with the Mafia. As their Dodo is destroyed, they had plenty o' problems transporting you. What they did was to pretend you are drunk, and stuff you into a commercial airliner. That's pretty much it, but enough chitchat, we've got stuff to do!
They drive up to the apartment building parking lot, get out of the car and walk into the flat that Latvians have bought. Inside, they've got a nice reserve of guns. At the largest room, there are few people. It's Axis, El Burro, few other Latvians and Diablos, Vlad and Phil.
Vlad: 'E-ey, Tommy! How come you didn't tell me that Phil is great at brewing samagon (Boomshine)?
Axis: Shut up now, we've got more important things to do than drinking!
Tommy, it's sure great to see you alive! Lucky that the bitches at Meadows didn't hit you that hard!
Tommy: Yea, not that hard. What's up with John? Is he alive?
Axis: Barely. He's at San Andreas hospital now, but still lightsout, and has MASSIVE amounts of lead pulled outta him. But it's not the first time, and I think that he'll be OK. But, enough for that, lets get things sorted with the Vice.
We've got two plans how to deal with the gangs there - one is a quick, silent driveby in masked cars, the other one is dealing with each Cholo and Haitian individually - i.e. killing them in their beds, maybe dress up few guys like Haitians or Vagos and let them provoke small fights in various places, etc. etc.
We can't do massive shootouts now, as that will unmask our plans of taking the Vice City back. What do you prefer?

x...Tommy decides for the driveby plan
x...Tommy prefers the individual killing plan
x...Tommy thinks that it would be better to wait few weeks to see what exactly are Cholos and Haitians doing - how they make money, do they manufacture drugs, finding their gun suppliers, stuff like that

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by Leone Sentinel, 16 April 2013 - 03:08 PM.

This is my first time in the chain story. I hope this is good enough.

3. Tommy thinks that it would be better to wait few weeks to see what exactly are Cholos and Haitians doing - how they make money, do they manufacture drugs, finding their gun suppliers, stuff like that

Tommy: We do neither. Instead we wait a few weeks so that we have information on how to do the most damage to the gangs.

El Burro: Fine. We find their methods of making money, we find their drug manufacturing plants, we find their suppliers. And then we wipe 'em all out! Bang bang bang!

A few weeks later...

Axis: We've found the locations some of their businesses and drug manufacturing plants. Seems you used to own a lot of these buisnesses. We've also found out that they are being supplied by the Yardies in Newport. We could either whack the Yardies now or go to Vice City.

1. Tommy decides to kill the Yardies supplying the Haitians and the Cholos.
2. Tommy decides to go to Vice City and find more information there.
3. Tommy decides to go to Vice City and sabotage their businesses and drug manufacturing.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by winme05, 19 May 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Yea, Leone, that chapter is good! Great to see multiple writers in here!

3. Tommy decides to go to Vice City and sabotage their businesses and drug manufacturing.

John is out of the hospital at this time, and has got the Latvians a nice Nevada to replace the blownup Dodo. He has traveled to Liberty City, and helped others develop the sabotage plans. The final version of the plan is to hijack ongoing drug deals -

-If the goods are being delivered by a car,sniping the driver or killing him some other way that wouldn't make much of noise, then sending Diablos digused as Cholos or Hatians to pretend to help the rest in the car to search for the killer, and grab the car while nobody is close.
-If it's a regular dealer that stands in one spot, just robbing him
-The Latvians and Diablos that stay in Liberty City will ambush the Yardie drug deals dressed as Cholos

Factory destroying might not be necessary, as if Cholos/Haitians will have no buyers, they won't be able to gain benefit from them.

Some of the Cholos also seem to make money by selling stolen cars. That could be fought against by convincing them to sell the cars to Sunshine Autos and paying them counterfeit bucks.

After they plan everything out, Tommy and Axis take a commercial airline to Vice City. Tommy's mansion is taken over by his former gang now, and although there would be no reason for them to hate Tommy, Axis prefers to stay unnoticed.

Next day, they plan to try their hijacking method. The target is weedbags on a Cholo Sabre navigating through the Little Haiti. Even Tommy's old friend Candy Suxxx has a special role in the plan.

As the Sabre appears in sight, Candy parks one of Latvians cars in a lousy angle, and gets out, pretending she is bad at driving and took a turn in the middle of the street. Two Latvians wait inside the car. A crowd of Diablos that travelled to Vice together with Tommy, are hiding behind a fence, dressed as Haitians. The Cholo driving the drug-loaded Sabre stops, noticing Candy's ass. He gets out, to help, and try to get a better look at her tits.The other Cholo seems to be in doubt, but decides to screw the deal and stare at Candy.
Latvians in the car call the Diablos behind the fence, and engage the reserve plan, as they didn't expect the other Cholo to get out of the car. This plan is even better, as it needs no shooting or hijacking. They sneak up to the Sabre's trunk and quickly pick out the weedbags from the trunk, load it in their bags, and scram. At this point, Candy has got her car out of the awkward position, and drives away. Cholos slowly get back in their car, not noticing the empty trunk.
So far so good.

x...Cholos and Haitians are stupid enough for Latvians to continue working like this
x...Cholos and Haitians learn from this ambush, and guard their future drug deals better. Latvians try to develop a new strategy.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

I CAN HAZ INPUTZ?

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

Sad I have to bump such a great topic

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Bumpy bump

tyguy27
  • tyguy27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Ken runs to tell.Tommy something urgent. The haitins are in a huge gang war with the Vercettis at Kaufman cabs.You...
1.) Go to the Vercetti Estate to get some backup
2.) You go alone to fight
3.) You see how well your gang can hold up.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (tyguy27 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 04:57)
Ken runs to tell.Tommy something urgent. The haitins are in a huge gang war with the Vercettis at Kaufman cabs.You...
1.) Go to the Vercetti Estate to get some backup
2.) You go alone to fight
3.) You see how well your gang can hold up.

Hey, did you read the rules??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users