THE CHAIN STORY

1,142 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

3. The Leones take out their shotguns and shoot Tommy dead, with his guts splatteted over the room.

Tommy then wakes up in his mansion and realizes that it was just a dream. The time is 23:56, 4 minutes before the Cubans would bring in Vlad's drug shipment. So Tommy...

1. Runs away from the mansion
2. Straps up and goes to the jetty
3. Goes to the jetty unarmed.

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:21 PM Edited by Apex., 16 September 2011 - 07:23 PM.

Ignore this.

winme05
  • winme05

Ignore username. It's ATOS Productions.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:33 AM Edited by winme05, 30 September 2011 - 10:04 AM.

Please sorry for my crappy profile pic. I didn't had time that day, so I just grabbed the first pic I saw somewhere in my folders.

Story:
Tommy strapped up and drove to the jetty. It was minute before midnight, and the load was coming.Everything was going fine, so fine there was no reason for strapping up and it almost seemed that the trouble is behind the next corner, but it wasn't....
Things started to go weird, when Tommy decided to take quick ride around the southern part
of Vice Beach with an '86 Perennial. While driving around, something caught his attention. He stopped to look around,and then he saw never-before (for him) seen car passing by so quickly, he couldn't even tell, how it looked. He decided to follow, and soon, he saw it again! It was a modified Sabre, faster than the Turbo model, by the way how it took turns, Tommy could tell that handling is quite sh*tty. Color of it was somewhat yellow with a white stripe in the middle. Of course, Tommy didn't know that it was very alike the Cholo Sabre, but if it would be... What the f*ck would Cholos be doing in VC at '86???!!! They were shot out by Cubans! Or maybe not all the leftovers?
Suddently, the Sabre took a quick turn and slipped out of Tommy's vision range. When he found the Sabre again, it was parked at a little door of some building next to Rafaels clothes shop.
Tommy got out of his Perenni and decided to

x ...take this car to my garage and later ask Rosenburg, what is this
x ...get inside the building, and see what's in there
x ...just get back in his Perennial and get away from this district

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

x ...just get back in his Perennial and get away from this district

He returns to the jetty and is greeted by Vlad.

Vlad: Mr Vercetti. Where have you gone? We already finished offloading the cargo. It's the time for...

Suddenly, as Vlad says that, two goons (which are, in fact, the Cholos) appear from the mazes and start shooting Tommy, Cubans and the Russians. Then five more appear. Tommy...

1. Tells everyone to stand their ground
2. Escapes with Cubans and Russians on the boat, leaving the drugs behind
3. Orders the Russians to load the drugs back on the boat while he and Umberto's guys fend off the Cholos, and then escape the Mansion

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

I hope it won't be against the rules, if I will edit my poveirus post a little? Not to change storyline, just very little so its nicer and makes more sense. By the way, am I writing this in correct English?

Anyway, on topic:
3. Orders Russians to load back drugs on the boat while he and the Cubans are fending off the Cholos, and then escapes the mansion.
Then, he stopped to decide what car to get and where to go.He decided to...

x...get 1986 Banshee from backyard of house across the street and drive to where he saw that weird Sabre
x...get 1986 Perennial that he parked at mansion and drive to airport
x...get Monster Bug (you know they existed in GTA 1 VC) passing by and drive to ... (your choice)
Pick a random car and get to the Ammu-Nition

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (winme05 @ Tuesday, Oct 4 2011, 11:41)
...get Monster Bug (you know they existed in GTA 1 VC)...

What is GTA 1 VC? And did it ever exist?

Anyway, my option is...

x ...get the Banshee '86 from backyard of house across the street and drive to where he saw that weird Sabre

Umberto: Hey Tommy, I'll come with you too, OK?
Tommy:...

1. No, Umberto, I'll go myself.
2. Of course, join in!
3. We're gonna need some backup though, Umberto
4. OK, but bring some guns, just in case.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:13 AM Edited by winme05, 17 October 2011 - 02:49 PM.

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Tuesday, Oct 4 2011, 17:26)
QUOTE (winme05 @ Tuesday, Oct 4 2011, 11:41)
...get Monster Bug (you know they existed in GTA 1 VC)...

What is GTA 1 VC? And did it ever exist?

GTA 1 takes place in 3 cities: Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City. The GTA 1's VC's vehicle list contained WV beetle-like car called Bug and it's offroad version Monster Bug. Check it in Grand Theft Wiki.

On Topic:
4. OK, but bring some guns, just in case.'' ''OK, Tommy!'' Umberto said. He ran away and returned in lesser than a minute with 2 Colt Pythons, Chrome Shotgun from the weaponary room in mansion,body armor and bleeding butt.
Umberto: ''Dammit! Those goons shot me! Luckily, bullet just passed by my ass. Don't those guys remind you Cholos?''
Tommy: ''Don't know. Anyway, let's get driving!''
But when they arrived at the building, Sabre was gone! Suddently, they heared loud engine noise. They turned around, and there was the Sabre! It was driving away, to the north .Then...

x...Tommy and Umberto jumped into the '86 Banshee and followed the Sabre. While driving, they noticed a dark blue '84 Esperanto with darkened windows following them
x...they decided to take their weapons and check what's in that building.
x...they recieved call from Vlad

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:12 AM

You could just have said 'It was in GTA 1'. The way you told me it quite confused me.

Anyway, let's go on!

x...they received call from Vlad

Vlad: Mr Vercetti, we're in big trouble. We are on the boat with your drugs, surrounded by Cholos!
Tommy: Cholos???
Umberto: You see Tommy? I told you! Those are those Cholo pendejos!
Vlad: We're breaking through their blockade! We will be passing under the bridge near Rosenberg's office. Find a way to get to us!

What do Tommy and Umberto do?

1. Get on the bridge and wait for the boat. Then they just jump down on the boat.
2. Find a Sanchez. Then they jump off the bridge onto the boat.
3. Get a boat and join Vlad in the bay.
4. Use this time they have and go to AmmuNation to buy some Krugers and Macs
5. Ignore Vlad and decide to follow the Sabre

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

3. Tommy and Umberto decided to get a boat and join Vlad in the bay. They drove to Leaf Links to get the 1986 Predator from under the bridge. But then... Another Cholo Sabre or what??? First , Tommy thought it was sort of optical illusion, but no! There it was, speeding away over the bridge!
Umberto: Damn Cholos!
Tommy: How do you think, where are they heading to?
Umberto: Don't know... Wait a minute!Little Havana! Our district!!! Follow 'em, Tommy! I will help Vlad!
Tommy: Ok,but take the Chrome Shotgun! Who knows if boat's guns runs out of ammo!
Umberto takes the gun, gets out of the Banshee and jumps in the Predator.

x...Tommy follows the Sabre, and notices dark blue '84 Esperanto with darkened windows following him
x...Tommy follows the Sabre, but Cholos in Sabre notices him and starts to shoot, trying to blow up Tommy's Banshee
x...Tommy follows the Sabre, until it leads him to...(your choice)

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:09 PM

x... Tommy follows the Sabre until it leads him to an abandoned warehouse in Little Haiti.

It was the Cholos base! They had weapons, munitions, bulletproof Sabres and even a tank!

Suddenly, behind Tommy's back...

1. A dark blue Esperanto pulled up and a man exited the vehicle. He came up to Tommy and dragged him away into the alley. He introduced himself as Thomas Hunter, undercover FBI agent.
2. A Voodoo approaches, and two armed Haitians come up to Tommy. They offer Tommy some backup.
3. Another Cholo Sabre with two armed Cholos appears. The Cholos shoot Tommy.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

3. Another Cholo Sabre with two armed Cholos appears. The Cholos shoot Tommy.

The two armed Cholos are shooting at Tommy, leaving him almost dead.

Cholo 1: Hey, I think that puto's dead, let's tell our boys.

The two are heading somewhere, while Tommy's lying on the ground, left to die.

Few hours later, Tommy finds himself in some building, lying on the bed.

Where did Tommy found himself?

1. Hospital
2. His mansion
3. Umberto's house

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

He walks around and finds no trace of Robinas, no Cubans outside, nothing.

Tommy...

1. Decides to lay back in bed
2. Goes out for a walk
3. Explores the house
4. Phones Umberto

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:47 AM Edited by winme05, 17 October 2011 - 02:42 PM.

OK, edited to fit in now.

4.He phones Umberto.
Tommy: Hey, Umberto, how you're doin'?
Umberto: Pretty good, we've sucessfully repelled Cholos attack, and they're gone, but a Reefer with darkened windows is parked at the docks near by, so we think one or two of Cholos are watching us and the rest are on the way for some back-up.
Russian in background: Hey hey hey! I think that the mexicans are back!
Suddenly, a Teargas grenade comes from who-knows-where and blows up. Tommy passes out and a bit later, finds himself in container of driving '86 Mule. After a little time. it stops and the back door opens. But, the guy at the door doesn't looks like he's never been in Vice City before.
The Unknown Guy at the door: I hope, you're the Tommy Vercetti?
Tommy: Yes. Who are you and what do you want from me?
The Unknown Guy: Hear that, guys? We got the right one!
Another, very similar guy comes at the door
The other Unknown Guy: We're the Latvian mafia, and we want some influence in Vice City. Do you know any gang in this city you wanna blast out?
Tommy: You're right in time. We've got heavy problems with Cholos - a mexican gang. They are attacking our boat with a load of drugs. But why did you kidnapped me just to ask is there any enemy gang rather than just get stright in the fight and kill any guy in the sight?
The unkown Guy (Let's call him the Latvian): Well, there's not much of us, so we need some allies.
Tommy: Well let's see what you've got!
Latvian: You mean vehicles 'n'guns?
Tommy: Yes.
Tommy gets out of the Ambulance and finds out that they are in a large garage.
Latvian: We are armed with the AK-47s and 9mm pistols, and perfect example of our gang car is parked there.
He points to dark blue '84 Esperanto with darkened windows and plastic all-white bumper.
Latvian: It accelerates a little faster than a regular Esperanto and top speed is better too. Also, it's easier to handle, it's fireproof, it has got pop-proof tires and it takes alot of bullets to bring this beast down plus some of our cars has got the NOS. This one doesn't. The only downside of these cars is that they can't take alot of crashes like hitting the walls, trees and other cars, but they have one thing that makes them very unique - the Super hydraulics!
Tommy: What the f*ck is Super hydraulics?!
Latvian: It makes the car able to jump high and far enough to get over fence of largest mansion on the Starfish Island and land in the middle of the labyrinth.
Tommy: Nice.
Latvian: That's not all. Guys, bring in our specials, one by one!
White '86 Esperanto with sign reading ''NoFun'' on the side drives in.
Latvian: This thingy is somewhat like the TopFun van, just built out of Esperanto. Check out what's in the trunk!
Tommy walks to the car and opens the trunk.
Latvian: See? That little plane is an explosion proofed RC Baron, armed with bombs. The little car is dent proofed RC Bandit, armed with built-in M60.That small red heli is RC Goblin, bulletproof, can pick up anything from a bomb to a gun to a gang member and even other RC vehicles. The green heli is RC Rider, almost the same, jost faster and not proofed.
And this (Latvian pulls out a little 6-legged robot from the trunk) is RC Walker. It walks, it can carry arms that aren't heavier than 3 Gatling guns and use them. It can also carry a RC bomb and even set it up, or handle a vehicle!
Tommy: Great.
Latvian: We've got 5 sets of these RC thingies, and 3 NoFun Esperantos, but let me show you the other specials.
Group of Latvians takes cover off of monstrous heli that looks like sticked together from any parts possible to find!
Tommy: What's that?!?!?!
Latvian: A Heli with machine gun from VCPD Maverick, the front from VCN Maverick, engine and back from Sparrow, and rotor from Hunter, and firefighting system from Armadillo, bet with with magnet instead of water bucket, so it can act like a sky crane.
Tommy: Anything more you wanna show me?
Latvian: Yes, though I can't show it - Violator, two Jetskies, fullwinged Dodo plane and lenghthened Reefer - big enough to fit our gangcar on the deck.
Tommy: By the way, where are we?
Latvian: This is our Vice City base, located under the old Sunshine Autos base. You might wonder why the garage is still here, if the old base was demolished and rebuilt into a carpark, but that's just because Sunshine Autos strated to build an underground garage in '82, but kept it as a secret for unknown reason, building the new base at the same time. They ran out of cash in the beginning of the '84, so they left the underground garage. When the old base was destroyed, the lousy workers who were transforming it into a carpark ''forgot'' to demolish the underground level.
Tommy OK, now let's lift off with your monstrous heli and find my boat!
Latvians pull out the heli from the garage with their Esperanto. Tommy and the latvian that informed him gets into heli and lifts off very fast. They starts to search Tommy's drugboat and finds it in fight near the Prawn Island. The Cholos are still attacking, but Umberto and Russian mafia has sucessfully dodged that so far. The Latvian calls the other Latvians and tells them to attack Cholos, and shoots a Russian guy.
Latvian: Was that a Cholo?
Tommy: NO!
Latvians start to attack Cholos from every possible directions.
Then...

x...Tommy and Latvian in the heli decides to try to lift the drugboat with the heli's skycrane
x...Vlad thinks that the Latvians are enemies and two Russians starts to attack them.
x...Umberto's Predator starts to sink

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:13 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 21 October 2011 - 01:12 PM.

x... Umberto's Predator starts to sink

Suddenly, a Squallo blows in and a mysterious man picks up Umberto from the boat. Then, 3 Cuban Jetmaxes appear, confronted by 5 Speeders with Cholos inside...

1. Then an FBI helicopter appears, and FBI agents start to board Cholos' speeders
2. The Haitians appear and start to attack the Cholos.
3. The Cubans, Umberto and the mysterious guy charge at the Cholos.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:43 PM Edited by winme05, 25 October 2011 - 01:25 PM.

3. The Cubans, Umberto and the mysterious guy charge at the Cholos.

Tommy: Hey, who is that guy?
Latvian:Don't know, don't care. He's helping, let's save drugs!
Tommy: How?!
Latvian: We always have a plan. Just watch.
Latvian flies closer to boat, and hooks up a box on heli's skycrane
Latvian: OK, now get on the magnet!
Tommy: You crazy?
Latvian: Shut up, get on the magnet, hold tight, and tell your guys to load drugs in the box!
Tommy sits on the magnet, and Latvian slowly slides it down .
Tommy: 'ey Vlad!
Vlad wants to say something, but Tommy interrupts him.
Tommy: No time to explain, put all the drugs in the box!
Russians start to load drugs, everything goes nicely and soon the drugs are in the box.
Tommy recieves call from the Latvian
Latvian: Get in the Violator next to your boat.
Latvian lifts the drug box and puts it down on the Violator. Tommy gets to it.
There's another Latvian in the Violator
Latvian in the Violator: Hey Tommy, we're planning to...

x...leave half of us here to charge Cholos, and send the other half to destroy Cholos base
x...take these drugs to our base, and send a decoy on Jetski to the lighthouse. Tell Rosenburg to get out of his office , drive in his Admiral to the Sunshine Autos, and park next to dark blue Esperanto inn the carpark near by.
x...Use a RC Goblin to put some distance-detonator grenades on Cholo boats

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:28 PM

HEY!!!
HEY!!!
HEY!!!

Since the Benjamino234 has completely gone from this topic, I guess I have to take over, 'cause it looks like I'm the only one interested in rebooting this

If Benjamino wants to take back the lead, he just has to post that he's the leader of the Chainstory again.

The rules are the same still

-ATOS Productions, out

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:37 PM Edited by Apex., 07 May 2014 - 12:08 AM.

gg

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Posting here just to lift this topic up. Why is nobody interasted in this?

BlueCyberDemon
  • BlueCyberDemon

Quick & 2 Points!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:13 PM Edited by Sonic-The-Hedgehog, 08 February 2012 - 04:44 PM.

x...Use a RC Goblin to put some distance-detonator grenades on Cholo boats

When the Drugs Boat were on there way, the Cholo knew the way to Tommy's base, thay set up the trap, but luckily uses an RC Goblin to destroy the blocks
but no use, 1 Boat servived & all its drugs were f*cked up, only 2 packages left
Tommy's Phone Ringing
Tommy: ( Yeah? )
Drug Dealers: ( Did you got the 2 van drugs? )
Tommy gets nevus saying...
Tommy: ( Yeah but.... )
Drug Dealer : ( Good see you in 20:00 PM at the Beach Club )
but the Cholo's forces killed Tommy's bodyguard & kidnap him...
[ Time 20:40 PM ]
Tommy wakes up, & saw he was kipnaped, the Cholo boss was very happy he kipnaped Tommy.
Tommy ( What The f*ck, Where The f*ck Am I?! )
Cholo Boss ( Relax Tom, you are kipnapped, you have no friends here, no gurads & we took all your money, thanks for that, Tomorrow, your Deah shall rain! )

Tommy was very worryed...

1. Luckily he had a Knife & a MP5 was in the bloody table, so he attacks him to get his money, but, thay took the money in another place
2. a Report about the Kidnap to VCPD ( Vice City Police Department ) & Saves tommy but Tommy was high wanted...

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

1. Luckily he had a Knife & a MP5 was in the bloody table, so he attacks him to get his money, but, thay took the money in another place

Tommy grabs the MP5 from the table, and aims it at the boss.
Tommy: Hey you fat dickhead! Where's my cellphone and cash?!
Cholo slowly turns around and smiles.
Cholo: Safely hidden nowhere near here, no hope for you to find them...
Tommy: Yeah? Even using your help?
Cholo: And how are going to make me help? Check your mag before talking!
Tommy slowly slides the mag out of the MP5...Yep. No bullets, nothing...
Cholo:See that, Tom? It's not gonna help you a thi... CRASH! ...iiiiiiiiiing-Cholo wheezes out as the MP5 hits he's head.
Tommy checks around for anything, that could help him get out of whereever he is. In Cholo's pant pocket, he finds few bucks, enough for a cab ride. At the room corner, he finds another knife lying on the floor. And at the table, from which he grabbed the MP5, there is...

x...five bullets for the MP5
x...Sabre keys
x...cellphone battery

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:22 PM Edited by winme05, 15 April 2012 - 05:55 AM.

I hate to do bumping, but sorry... This is the only way to bounce this topic up, since nearly nobody checks topics deeper than the 1st page... sad.gif ...

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

Bump! smile.gif
HEY! WHY IS NOONE REPLYING???

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:33 AM Edited by NewportByChrysler, 15 April 2012 - 06:37 AM.

Tommy takes the stuff, and walks out back. A Tan Sabre is sitting there. Tommy gets in and checks the glovebox.
He finds:
His cellphone
His cash
"Nowhere near here my ass."
Right as he finishes his sentence, 2 dark blue Voodoos and Gang Burritos skid up. Looks like a small gang of hoodlums were supposed to come and trade drugs for Tommy's stuff.
Tommy can:
1.Get out and engage them.
2.Crash through the vehicles.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

2. Tommy decides to go crushin' through the vehicles. He backs up a little and goes forward on full speed. His Sabre hits a Voodoo which flies to the other side of the street and blocks two other Voodoos approaching. The drivers of the Gang Burritos quickly form a blockage on the road to the Little Havana. Tommy turns around and speeds for the big road leading to Downtown. He builds up enough speed to get time to call Vlad.
Tommy:Vlad, f*cking help me!
Vlad: Where are you, Tommy?
Tommy: On the big road, driving to Downtown. If you can get there, let's meet at Hyman Condo!
Vlad: Ok, will be there!
Near the Downtown, Tommy hears chopper sounds. He stops and looks up in the sky. It's ...

x...latvian mafia's monstrous heli
x...Maverick piloted by Vlad
x...Police Maverick
x...Sparrow piloted by two Cholos

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

(A Sparrow piloted by 2 Cholos)
"Cabron, joo dead now mang."
The helicopter hovers low to the ground and causes a small pileup. A Packer smashes into the pileup.
Tommy can
1.Jump over the chopper and pileup
2.Get out and try to shoot the chopper down, sending it crashing down onto the pileup.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

1.Tommy successfully jumps over the chopper and pileup. His Sabre crashes to the ground and forms a crazy twisting metal noise, but is still moving, so he speeds away to the Hyman Condo. At the condo a suspicious-looking dark gray Washington is parked, but there's noone around. Tommy checks the Washington. It's doors are unlocked. Inside, there is a silenced Colt 45 on the driver's seat and a FBI badge.
Tommy: What the hell? FBI? And where's Vlad?
He decides to...

x...stay there, wait for Vlad and hope that the silenced Colt 45 will be enough
x...try to get to closest Ammu-Nation

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

(...stay there, wait for Vlad and hope that the silenced Colt 45 will be enough)
Tommy hears some strange radio noises, and looks in one of the garages. A black Boxville is sitting there with audio equipment and all kinds of spy devices in the back.
Tommy:What the hell do these Feds want?
Tommy can:
1.Still stick around and wait for Vlad
2.Go to the nearest Ammu-Nation.
3.Look further in the Boxville

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:55 PM Edited by winme05, 02 May 2012 - 02:09 PM.

3.Look further in the Boxville
He gets in, tries all the headsets there, but hears no sound, so he turns on the radio. It's tuned to VCPR, and right now the news are on the wave.
Radio:...weird activity in the waters near the Prawn Island, looking like a fight between two large criminal groupings...
Tommy: F*ck! Someone must have been spotted my guys fighting Cholos! Must be why the FIB is here! And all I have is this 9mm...
Hell, I forgot about my gun reserve up there, let's hope they're still there!
Tommy quickly runs to the roof. None of the guns are there, not even a single shell! He takes his cell phone out, and notes that the battery is low. He runs under his helipad and calls Vlad.
Tommy: Vlad! WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU?! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU ANYMORE, FIB IS ON MY ASS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!
Vlad: Calm down, Tommy. We have problems with the choppers - Sea Sparrow's propeller is broken, Maverick is out of fuel, and something is wrong with your new friends' heli. The boats and cars are little too risky to use in this situation.
Tommy:I gotta Maverick here, it's all ok, but i might have FIB or Cholos following!
Vlad: Thats OK, we're at your mansion right now, and have done some stuff for secu...*beep* *beep* *beep*...
Tommy's phone is charged out. Tommy jumps into the Maverick, and flies to his mansion. Soon after he notices the Cholos' Sparrow following him. He tries to escape, but Sparrow is waaay faster than the Maverick, so near to the Starfish island, the Cholos are close enough to shoot. Only problem is that their Ruger and Sparrow's mounted gun are not working. While one of them is handling heli, the other one is trying to fix his gun.
Tommy notices this and thinks of what to do -

x - try to lean out the door and shoot the Cholos
x - focus on the flying and hope that the Russians and Latvians will shoot the right chopper.

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Thump the Bump!
I actually hate bumping, but hey, Chainstory is such a great thing and it has to be at the top!

winme05
  • winme05

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

I don't like bumping, but hell, why is noone responding?!
Is noone playing VC/interested in this anymore?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users