80 replies to this topic
Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:23 AM

I Love & Hate Myspace, I've made some great friends on there. but it really does just take your internet time over.
I remember when I was younger I could spend hours, searching the net just for random things. I remember also, when I was younger, I always used to come here to GTAF first, before any other site.
but now, without fail, I'm always typing myspace.com into the address bar, even If I want to not type I still do.
I think they have us brainwashed.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Im Rick James B**ch! @ Dec 3 2007, 01:35)
QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 3 2007, 04:17)
And we don't get a tiny bit of the action sad.gif

A free public service?

That's not what I mean, we don't earn money with it, sorry to say it that way but they are advertising companies who couldn't care less.
Take a look at Yuwie, they get paid for doing it.

But yeh, you don't get to know whose the man behind the curtain.

bigmitchbaker
  • bigmitchbaker

hiphopotamus vs Rhymenoceros

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

i dont have a myspace but my girlfriend does she wants me to make one ha noway all the emos r on there we use to have loads of emos at my school but the trend is dying down a bit because the got f*cked up heaps lol

BlaZelatiNo
  • BlaZelatiNo

Killa

• Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:18 AM

Myspace is whack and boring. I did like to use it alot but now I just use it for my music page.

bananabis
  • bananabis

GTA Fan since 1998

• Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:20 AM

it drives me nuts when im in class at college and half the ditzy chicks are surfing thru facebook. the sh*t that blows my mind is theyre'll be two sitting right next to each other, and they either are texting away or are IM'n right thru AIM! ITS RIDIC!

also, i think the most annoying sound this year in school is when i hear people texting. ohhh that clickety clack it drives me freaking NUTS turn.gif

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

yeah i used to hate the click clack of texting. for my birthday i assimilated and got an iphone so texting is silent tounge2.gif i dropped that bastard from my drivers side window right onto pavement the other day it surprisingly took the fall well thank god lol.gif

Craig
  • Craig

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (elijah. @ Dec 2 2007, 19:20)
QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Dec 2 2007, 11:50)
QUOTE (GTA1 @ Dec 2 2007, 17:44)
MySpace isn't really a place for emo's though...

You think so? I'm constantly running into Emos with MySpace. Manchester's overrun with the bastards.

manchesters in the area! mark my words and wipe my fookin arse!

biggrin.gif If only we had more people like him on MySpace...

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:52 AM

I created a Facebook page yesterday, I'm finding it a lot nicer than MySpace (although I'm not a fan of the gimmicks like poker, these pot plant thingos, "poke"ing people, etc.).

Everyone join the GTAForums group.

Craig
  • Craig

• None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:54 AM

How'd you do it? Facebook's all new to me... confused.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. icon14.gif

Bond
  • Bond

• Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Runey. @ Dec 2 2007, 19:44)
I use MySpace...and I like it. Helps me keep up with old friends.

The only issue I have are the dumbass bulletins like "OMFG ReP0st Th1s 0r U W1LL b3 @ v1rg1n unt1l ur 40!11!!!!!11"

Just be careful what you click on. Always change your password after you click on a bulletin that logs you out.

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:38 AM

Anyone ever have some awkward moments on myspace, such as finding a teachers myspace or something, or having one of them add you? Happened to my today.
My algebra teacher added me.

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Dec 4 2007, 20:38)
Anyone ever have some awkward moments on myspace, such as finding a teachers myspace or something, or having one of them add you? Happened to my today.

i think thats against the rules at my school.
if my algebra teacher added me.
id decline his pedophilic ass. tounge2.gif

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:18 AM

I see My Space as a breeding ground for horny paedophiles.

Sounds stupid, but I don't have a My Space and I don't plan on having one. Ever.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:34 AM

Myspace is pretty cool, I used to be like most people, hating on it. Until I finally got it a few months ago and became addicted to it.

I'm a over it now, but I still check it every 3 or so days it is usually easier to just txt or call someone.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (asimov @ Dec 5 2007, 18:34)
Myspace is pretty cool, I used to be like most people, hating on it. Until I finally got it a few months ago and became addicted to it.

I'm a over it now, but I still check it every 3 or so days it is usually easier to just txt or call someone.

I just don't see the point of it, honestly. Why can't you just talk to them in person, like a mutual relationship should be?

Craig
  • Craig

• None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:27 AM

My film teacher added me over MySpace. She's 23. Hot as f*ck. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Dec 5 2007, 08:27)
My film teacher added me over MySpace. She's 23. Hot as f*ck. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Right, I'm there!

-slash
  • -slash

thug life

• The Connection

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:22 AM

One thing I don't get is people who say they're addicted to myspace. How does one get addicted to it exactly. Or even worse is the people who message you when you've just made yours and say, "welcum to myspace =P addicted yet???/ =P xoxo."

No bitch I'm not addicted to communicating with other people through the interweb, what the f*ck drugs have you been smoking?

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Dec 5 2007, 03:27)

My algebra teacher is 23 also.
She's.. alright.

BlaZelatiNo
  • BlaZelatiNo

Killa

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Dec 5 2007, 03:27)

gimme her url. tounge.gif

Venom
  • Venom

スパイダーマン

• Zaibatsu
  • England

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:04 PM

I think the problem with Myspace is, that it gives these whiney lay-abouts a platform to promote themselves. People going.. I want to be famous, for their sh*tty music, acting, photography and the like.

Ad these dumbasses with their high angle photos.. I mean, come on.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic @ Dec 5 2007, 15:36)

I just don't see the point of it, honestly. Why can't you just talk to them in person, like a mutual relationship should be?

Well it isin't always possible to talk to people face to face. Also, if your not really that good friends with someone and don't have their number or you are finding an old friend from ages ago myspace is great.

Im Rick James B**ch!
  • Im Rick James B**ch!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Bond @ Dec 5 2007, 03:59)
QUOTE (Runey. @ Dec 2 2007, 19:44)
I use MySpace...and I like it. Helps me keep up with old friends.

The only issue I have are the dumbass bulletins like "OMFG ReP0st Th1s 0r U W1LL b3 @ v1rg1n unt1l ur 40!11!!!!!11"

Just be careful what you click on. Always change your password after you click on a bulletin that logs you out.

Or just check the url when you log in. If you have a decent firewall it should notify you anyway.

I see My Space as a breeding ground for horny paedophiles.

Sounds stupid, but I don't have a My Space and I don't plan on having one. Ever.

I have a real account as well as an alias. Check out this pedo baiting i received in my alias inbox. I then read her page and it screamed "adult (police officer) trying to sound young".

Ola I am not familiar with these online community sites. I'm just a newbie like my friend calls me. LOL. My girl friend decided to introduce it to me. I'm actually on her account right now learning the ropes, as she says.

Your profile was fun to read through Let's keep in touch, I would like that very much Let me tell you about me so you can decide.

I'm average height, petite, blonde, blue eyes. [email protected] thats where you can contact me. I wanna chat more sometime.

Hope to talk to you soon.

My Auntie has one and shes like 50. Her and her boyfriend send each other childish love comments. Ewww...

That's not what I mean, we don't earn money with it, sorry to say it that way but they are advertising companies who couldn't care less.
Take a look at Yuwie, they get paid for doing it.

But yeh, you don't get to know whose the man behind the curtain.

I still don't think i understand what you are saying. Are you saying that advertising revenue that myspace earns should be transferred to the consumer, or are you saying that by wearing myspace clothing you should be payed for advertising their site?

Bond
  • Bond

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Dec 5 2007, 02:38)

I've been trying to look for my high school algebra teacher, and I still can't find her, lol.

EasyTiger
  • EasyTiger

Break 'yo self!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Bond @ Dec 5 2007, 20:25)

I've been trying to look for my high school algebra teacher, and I still can't find her, lol.

Is everyone's algebra teacher hot and a myspace user nowadays?

Bond
  • Bond

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (EasyTiger @ Dec 5 2007, 20:28)

*About the hot part...um I can't say the same. However she was really cool and gave me curves on tests, so that was prety chill. I actually liked my history teacher. Now she was hot. She was 24 at the time. This is back in 2005 right after I graduated.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

My algebra teacher is in her early '30's, married and as two children. Bite me. She has a MySpace; she told everyone in class.

She's alright.

DrPanini
  • DrPanini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:49 PM

I use Myspace to keep in touch with friends and to find out stuff about bands. The only annoying thing I hate about the people on myspace is when they post bulletins begging for picture comments.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (asimov @ Dec 5 2007, 04:08)
QUOTE (Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic @ Dec 5 2007, 15:36)

Well it isin't always possible to talk to people face to face. Also, if your not really that good friends with someone and don't have their number or you are finding an old friend from ages ago myspace is great.

Same here, most people I know have myspace, so its a lot easier to get a hold of them thru there instead of email, and I have friends all over the u.s. so meeting up with them is impossible.

Shutttlecock?
  • Shutttlecock?

Ho' Fa' Sho'

• Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (EasyTiger @ Dec 5 2007, 14:28)

mine is like a 40 year old asshole with a jew fro.
he sounds like a chickmunk though its pretty funny sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users