Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Chain Game V2 23rd Round (with new features)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic
Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (pdescobar @ Dec 7 2007, 20:37)
Not yet. Your turn was completed at 10:02 EST according to the edit and it is now currently 15:36 EST.

Ok, sorry blush.gif .

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [The Chain Game]

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:16 PM Edited by JAJ, 07 December 2007 - 10:19 PM.

turn started: Posted on Dec 7 2007, 15:55
turn posted here due to page break

Mission: Badlands
Called by: JAJ
Link: <GTASnP>
Notes:
mission passed & respect gained
bought all the Badlands safe houses
picked up some weapons
saved with full armour
Completion %: 29.41%

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:40 AM Edited by OrionSR, 08 December 2007 - 12:45 AM.

The barriers for version 2 players are still in place after Green Sabre. This mission needs to be completed by a version 2 player (that was the setup for this round) or we'll need to hex edit the file to remove the barriers, and I'd prefer to let the save play out as intended; this is our first test of this feature.

I would like to request that an officer reset the current mission to T-S-K's turn. But then we'll need Ryan, radicell or another v2 player to clean up the mission. If this puts too much of a kink in the game then I'll remove the SF barriers for v2 players manually so the game can continue.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:59 AM Edited by ryan92, 08 December 2007 - 03:02 AM.

Ok so this is my ruling on this.

Since Naseem Srour and JAJ's turn are just mission and not a whole lot was completed, we will continue from T-S-K's turn due to the issue with the barriers. Sorry to Naseem Srour and JAJ about the cancellation of your turns.

As about the barriers I am unable to do The Green Sabre due to lack of time at the moment, so..

I am going to TEMPORALLY allow anybody with V2 to do The Green Sabre. This is only for this mission only and once the mission is done we will go back to the 3 turns or the 6 hour thing.

Please Continue from this turn

I'll take my first turn.

Mission: Reuniting the Famillies.
Called by: T-S-K.
Link: > Click Here <
Notes: Respect +
Territory Defended
Clothes Changed
M4 lost due to mission cutscene.

Completion: 25.67%

jrj58
  • jrj58

*Lock & Load*

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:54 PM Edited by jaj's brother, 08 December 2007 - 02:06 PM.

I'll do it.....v2

Mission: The Green Sabre
Called by: jaj's brother
Link: < v2 save >
Completion: 20.20%

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

Well I got time now so I'll do it.

Looks like JAJ's brother beat me too it. Have fun smile.gif

quartet1977
  • quartet1977

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:49 PM Edited by quartet1977, 08 December 2007 - 04:25 PM.

Mission: Badlands
Called by: quartet1977
Link: chain game
Notes: did firefighter mission. bought safehouses in angel pine, palomino creek, and dillimore

Completion: 28.88%

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:42 PM Edited by ryan92, 08 December 2007 - 04:51 PM.

Updated To show Quartet1977's turn

CODE
SA Chain Game Checker version 0.54b

Checking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...
NAME: Badlands
TIME: 12/08/2007 12:48:26
ID: Version 2
WASTED: 0
BUSTED: 0
CHEATS: No (0)
ARMOR: 250.0/250.0
AMMO: 2:26 3:100 4: 302 5:223 6:0
PARA: No
GLITCH: None
CHKSUM: 0x0121e320/0x0121e320
Check of file 1 complete. 0 problem(s) found

Press [Return] or [Enter] to exit

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:00 PM Edited by ryan92, 08 December 2007 - 05:30 PM.

I'll take a turn..

Mission: First Date/Tanker Commander
Called By: ryan92
Link: Chain Game 23
Completion: 29.95%
Notes: Bought the Blueberyy safe house. Went to but the wetstone one but CJ was out of money.

derty
  • derty

My member's custom title is "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:49 PM Edited by derty, 08 December 2007 - 08:56 PM.

yay, I r going next!

will edit with results <3

-derty

edit: Nevermind, this save crashes my game :x

edit: I think it's because I have V1, and this seems to be
a V2 save. Shame.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:40 PM Edited by pdescobar, 09 December 2007 - 10:16 PM.

@derty: please read through the first post. There are instructions there about how to install the v2 scripts so you can play.

I'll take a turn.

Mission: Body Harvest
Player: pdescobar
Link: http://gtasnp.com/6243
Notes: - 2 trucking missions, 8-track done, only 8 oysters left, hitman on shotgun, Denise to 100%, story time later.

A day (or 3) in the life of CJ, part 3

Today I wanted to try and make some money. Checked myself in the mirror and I must say I'm looking pretty sharp. Anyhow, I went down to see Mr Whitaker at RS Haul and did 2 Trucking missions for him. Pretty easy, but I gotta make money somehow. Te second one ended in Montgomery and that's where I screwed up.

There's this betting shop in Montgomery that Catalina was talking about robbing so I went to check it out. Well this dude outside said he had a hot tip that the #5 jockey was gonna win today. Like a dumbass I believed him and went in there and bet on #5. Seven times I put 10 Gs on that dude and his horse came up short on every one; twice he was a close second, but second don't win. So I lost like $70k gambling . That dude was still outside when I left and I asked him where the hell he got that tip and he told me "I smoke weed because it gives me knowledge." Well that was it; I just snapped and gave him a tip of my own from my sawnoffs.

So now I was even worse money trouble and had to head back to Santos to get some. I got $2k from Roboi and saw a sign for this race at the stadium so I went over there and entered that. It's called the 8-Track race and I completely owned it. Not only did I come in first but I lapped every car and it was a nice and easy $10k. After that I went back to Roboi and got another thousand and stopped in the Police Station. I played it cool and nobody recognized me so I was able to walk around and sneak some weapons they had lying around but when I left I wasn't watching where I was walking and ran into this dude who made me stand there while he told me all the rules. rolleyes.gif

Anyhow, I needed a break from moneymaking so I grabbed some flowers from the gas station and went to see Denise . She was hungry so we just went over to the 10 green bottles and had some drinks and then back to her place for some fun. After that I decided I better go see what this Truth guy that called me needed since he's hooked up with Tenpenny somehow. Stopped by to see that Farmhouse I wanted to buy on the way. I'm even farther from the 100k price now, but wouldn't you know the door was unlocked? So I snuck in there and had a look around and the closet door takes you to this big-ass room full of guns! So I stocked up and got back out of there quick.

Truth wanted me to steal a Combine from this redneck cult so I headed over to their farm. Well my shotgun skills were pretty bad so I figured I'd use that weapon when I got there. All they had was shovels and these old deer-hunting rifles so even though I took some hits I was fine and took them all down and got that combine. I did so much damage I'm a hitman with a shotgun now too. Well after I got that Combine, they was runnin' and I could just drive right over them and chop em up like confetti; it was pretty gruesome but kinda fun too. Following that Body Harvest I drove the combine down to Truth's place. It looked like he had a crop of stuff already growing but maybe it wasn't any good; I also, uhh, accidentally drove over some of it with the combine and chopped it up but he was too baked to notice. Either way he's gonna use the combine to grow another crop and I gotta come back and pay for it 'cause of CRASH.

Cesar called me as I was leaving and so I went to see him and Kendl at the trailer park 'cause they were pretty upset. Cesar's like a King in Exile now and the whole thing sucks but I'ma find a way outta this. Went back to Santos after to scrounge a little more cash (got around $20k now) and hit up Denise again. We got somethin' to eat at the bar and back to her place for coffee. You know she had a good time because Denise bought me a gift -- this crazy 70s pimp suit. Speaking of crazy women, Cesar's cousin Catalina called and told me to come to her cabin so we could do some more robberies. That girl is seriously high-strung and I need to try and not get too involved with her.

Since Catalina's psycho and Denise is starting to bore me, I need to find some other girls. Well I heard that oysters make you irresistable so I went out looking for more of them. I went up to SF and found a couple there and even went inside that Naval base for 2 of them; cops were all over me but I jacked a Patriot and got to a spray shop; I left that Patriot in this rundown garage in Doherty and took this Phoenix that was there unlocked instead. After that I found a fast boat at the docks and got some more oysters South of the Dam and some others off the coast of Venturas. Had some cops chase me when I got too close to shore but I outraced them to my Palomino Creek safehouse and did a quick clothes change to lose them. I got 42 of these oysters now and the only places I haven't searched are the Sherman Resevoir and inside the city of Las Venturas. I couldn't put Catalina off any longer, though, so I'm going to her cabin now and see what she wants to do...

dxk
  • dxk

The Boss...

• Members

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:17 AM Edited by dxk, 09 December 2007 - 08:24 AM.

my turn................never mind,i think i have virus problems again

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:24 AM

It's been more than 6 hours since the last turn was completed. The 3-Mission Wait rule has been reset and anyone may now call a turn.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:17 PM Edited by girishb, 09 December 2007 - 12:59 PM.

Everyone seems to be busy, so let me take a turn.

Mission: FIRST BASE / AGAINST ALL ODDS
Caled By: girishb
Link: **Click Here**
Notes: Mission Passed!
$2000
Whetstone safehouse purchased.

Completion: 32.09%

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:25 PM Edited by JAJ, 09 December 2007 - 04:42 PM.

I'll take a turn
Mission: Wu Zi Mu
Notes:
$5000 mission reward
did all the snapshots
Completion %: 33.16%

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:49 PM Edited by ryan92, 09 December 2007 - 10:51 PM.

I'll take a turn..

Mission: Gone Courting/Local Liquor Store
Called By: ryan92
Link: Chain Game Round 23
Completion: 34.22%
Notes:
  • Collected all remaining oysters
  • Collected 2 horseshoes I came across
  • Met Helana
  • Cough,... cough,...ramp behind, Cough..Sherman damn cough wink.gif

Edit: Original Edit Time was 1:43 Atlantic Standard Time

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:01 AM

It's been more than 6 hours since the last turn was completed. The 3-Mission Wait rule has been reset and anyone may now call a turn.

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:51 AM Edited by Naseem Srour, 10 December 2007 - 11:32 AM.

It's my turn.
Mission : Made in heaven / Small town bank
Called by : Naseem Srour
Link : http://gtasnp.com/6283
Notes :
Mission Passed!
$10000
Completion : 34.76%

quartet1977
  • quartet1977

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:32 PM Edited by quartet1977, 10 December 2007 - 01:49 PM.

Mission: Farewell, My Love
Called by: quartet1977
Link: chain game

Completion: 35.29%

jrj58
  • jrj58

*Lock & Load*

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:37 PM Edited by jaj's brother, 10 December 2007 - 03:35 PM.

I'll tak a turn

Mission: AER YOU GOING TO SAN FIERRO
Link: < click >
Was able to pilot the "MOTHER SHIP" to
Doherty to get ...respect +
Completion: 35.83%

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:56 PM Edited by girishb, 10 December 2007 - 07:32 PM.

I'll grab a turn.

Mission: WEAR FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR
Caled By: girishb
Link: **Click Here**
Zero's RC Shop purchased.
All SF safehouses purchased.
New moves learnt at SF gym.
Dirtbike Danger completed.

Completion: 41.18%

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:21 PM Edited by JAJ, 11 December 2007 - 12:51 AM.

My turn
Mission: Air Raid
Notes:
$3000 mission reward
put a Slamvan in the Doherty garage for export
modded a Clover & left it in the Hashbury garage
Completion %: 41.71%

This post has been edited by JAJ on Dec 10 2007, 17:11

From Toreno's diary:
Been watching this CJ (Carl Johnson) for awhile now & he keeps landing on his feet. Tenpenny & Pulaski have given CJ a pretty tough time of it in Los Santos & set him up pretty good at the Jefferson Motel but he somehow got away clean. They've thrown his brother Sweet into prison & are going to use that to get him to do some more 'favors'. I'll have to keep that in mind, it'll come in handy for me too...
CJ & this Truth character recently moved a sh*t load of grass into SF but I haven't figured out what they're up to. I also observed him purchasing Zero's RC Shop & there was a rather interesting occurrence, CJ & Zero were seen on the roof & CJ was shooting down these little model airplanes it seemed a little intense to just be 'target' practice (at least from Zero's point of view, he sure was doing a lot of screeching). I've requested permission to shoot Zero but the Dept. says 'no, he may prove useful'. meeeh.
I followed CJ & he went to visit a friend in the hospital a few times.
CJ's a really poor driver, saw him smash-up several cars, maybe I'll drop a hint to Jethro about the driving school... CJ has no problem jacking cars, I saw him jack & then stash a Slamvan in the Doherty garage, he jacked a Clover & took it to Transfender (painted it black & modded it) & stashed it in his Hashbury garage & he drove an Elegy right out of the showroom in Doherty & he stashed it in Paradiso. CJ got a bike & I lost track of him... he's probably at one of his 'safe' houses... I'll pick him up again no problem...

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:17 AM

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:45 AM Edited by Naseem Srour, 11 December 2007 - 09:55 AM.

I'll take a turn now.
Never mind.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:22 AM Edited by girishb, 11 December 2007 - 10:35 AM.

I'll take another turn.

Sh*t, I'll have to call a forfeit too. My game seems to be more laggy today. confused.gif

jrj58
  • jrj58

*Lock & Load*

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:38 PM Edited by jaj's brother, 11 December 2007 - 05:09 PM.

I'll take a turn

Mission: 555 WE TIP
Link: http://gtasnp.com/6300
Notes: Found a Phoenix by the Doherty save
with some really cool plates....Really felt bad when i smashed it up on the
way to valet. So I got out and finshed it off with my mini gun to get rid of
evidince. I sure hope my brother will forgive me.
Mission Passed!!!!
Completion: 42.25%

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:10 PM Edited by JAJ, 11 December 2007 - 11:28 PM.

I'll take a turn
Mission: Deconstruction
Notes:
mission passed
did Valet Parking; The Vank Hoff Park Hotel is now an asset & will generate up to $2000
saved a Bullet & FCR-900 at Carlton Hts.
Completion %: 43.32%

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:41 AM

dxk
  • dxk

The Boss...

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:45 AM Edited by dxk, 12 December 2007 - 12:36 PM.

i'm back and i will take my most wrightful turn..... biggrin.gif

Mission: zeroing in
Called by: dxk
Link: gtasnp.com
Notes: [SIZE=7] When i saved, it warned me that cheats have been used.........

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:43 PM

DXK: How could you have done Zeroing In? Are you sure you uploaded the right save? When I checked, it was a save that was like 57% complete, and had cheated 34 times. I think you uploaded the wrong save.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users