11 replies to this topic
Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:02 AM

I discovered a glitch today that gained me access to Sweet's house, but not the interior, simply the space in the house. You could call it "Hell", but for some reason I didn't sink until I approached the wall. I spawned outside CJ's garage.

If you fancy a go...

1. Grab a BMX and make your way over to Grove Street.
2. Carefully pedal up onto Sweet's porch.
3. Wheelie, and land against a pillar (holding Sweet's porch roof up)
4. Hold down L1 for a good few seconds, and when you let go, you should fall off and be catapulted along the floor into his house.

I tried doing it again about 5 times, and I couldn't do it, so it may be a tad hard to pull off. Unfortunately, I don't have proof so you don't really have to believe me, but I posted the method that worked for me. I'm playing PS2 version by the way.

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:07 PM

You found another "blue hell" entrance. Nice work icon14.gif
I have never tested this, but I think that you can enter Sweets home ( interiors ) by starting the burglary missions and simply walk into the yellow marker.
But this isn't confirmed yet.

Zig™
  • Zig™

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Nov 28 2007, 09:02)
I discovered a glitch today that gained me access to Sweet's house, but not the interior, simply the space in the house. You could call it "Hell", but for some reason I didn't sink until I approached the wall. I spawned outside CJ's garage.

If you fancy a go...

1. Grab a BMX and make your way over to Grove Street.
2. Carefully pedal up onto Sweet's porch.
3. Wheelie, and land against a pillar (holding Sweet's porch roof up)
4. Hold down L1 for a good few seconds, and when you let go, you should fall off and be catapulted along the floor into his house.

I tried doing it again about 5 times, and I couldn't do it, so it may be a tad hard to pull off. Unfortunately, I don't have proof so you don't really have to believe me, but I posted the method that worked for me. I'm playing PS2 version by the way.

it may also be good to add,in point one,there is usually a BMX in the long grass near OG LOC's House

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:21 PM

Ah yeah, I forgot about that spawn point. If you can't find one there, take the one you use from the BMX challenge. I also recently found out it works better if you bash in the BMX Jumps Higher cheat and perform the method as usual from then on. If you survive the crash, that is.

BMX Jumps Higher:
triangle square circle circle square circle circle L1 L2 L2 R1 R2

emoboy
  • emoboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Bad~Boy#17 @ Nov 28 2007, 13:07)
I have never tested this, but I think that you can enter Sweets home ( interiors ) by starting the burglary missions and simply walk into the yellow marker.

As far as I know you can't rob any house in Grove Street and not all houses can be entered to rob.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (emoboy @ Nov 30 2007, 11:17)

As far as I know you can't rob any house in Grove Street and not all houses can be entered to rob.

I think there's one house in the corner you can rob, then again I'm speaking without confirmation.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

I used to store a Boxville for burglaries in CJs garage and robbed quite a few houses on Grove Street..only problem was bustin' in on my "homies" and getting shot at.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:21 PM

WRONG - You certainly CAN perform the "Buglar" Mission on Grove Street, the thing is some houses only open after 22:00 (door lights up yellow)

Sweet's house will ALWAYS have people inside (not himself or any other main character, but a group of homies chilling) but you can do the "speed burglary" all the same...

I'll have to test this Blue Hell entrance to see if it works, get back to you later smile.gif

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Dec 3 2007, 18:21)

WRONG - You certainly CAN perform the "Buglar" Mission on Grove Street, the thing is some houses only open after 22:00 (door lights up yellow)

Sweet's house will ALWAYS have people inside (not himself or any other main character, but a group of homies chilling) but you can do the "speed burglary" all the same...

I'll have to test this Blue Hell entrance to see if it works, get back to you later smile.gif

OK thanks for confirming that wink.gif

Shor_van
  • Shor_van

The Shadow

• Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Dec 3 2007, 17:21)

What I can understand from your post is that you can enter sweet’s house by the burglary mission but I have never see a yellow marker in front of sweet’s house and I have done the burglary mission quite al lot in Grove street.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:01 AM

shame on you then.. for robbing your homies !! tounge2.gif

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by King Andreas, 31 July 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Juniper Hill Binco interior replaced with Sweets house interior!

NTSC V1
Action Replay Max
H798-5NCK-8M759
20DD-09WY-RJ7GR

Replacement 1st lines
79ZD-JX89-V5T5D

Q33C-ZU6R-5MTQG

R3H0-UUB3-537WP

NTSC V1
Codebreaker 7+
85C1378C 40F686CE

NTSC v2