[BETA] San An Studios 4
Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:00 AM Edited by alexrdh, 14 March 2008 - 03:04 AM.
Ah, I have GTA N00bmode installed on it. That modifies the main.scm. I'll try a new game and save, and try SAS 4.
EDIT: I uninstalled the mod, and tried SAS4 again. Still got the same message. I must've never got the root file right properly.
Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:10 AM
Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:21 AM
No, that would possibly cause a reaction making the PC crash.
Not any other mods installed, apart from SA-MP.
Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:41 AM
Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:48 AM
(press Insert+1) actor apears (Cycle through actors with PGUP and PGDN till i find the one i need) (Press Backspace, He apears and dies EMEDIATLY. as soon as he lan on the groun )
LOOKIN' FORWARD FOR PEDS SEASON 3!!!
Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:30 AM
Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:38 AM Edited by alexrdh, 14 March 2008 - 10:50 AM.
EDIT: Same thing as on XP. Game doesn't start.
EDIT2: I noticed that when I downloaded, and when I extracted it to GTASA root folder, I noticed no .cfg in the .zip. Everything else was there, but the .cfg.
EDIT3: I found out why.
Don't seem to be noobish, but where is the root file located? I think I got it wrong.
Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:27 PM
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas -------------THIS is the GTASA root.
The SanAnStudios4 folder and all the files inside (leave them inside the folder!) MUST be in your root as well, though honestly, the game should start just fine without it; you'd just get dead peds upon creation. Since you're crashing at the start screen, I can only suggest that it's a downgrader issue.
Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:13 PM Edited by alexrdh, 14 March 2008 - 10:17 PM.
NO, it probably wouldn't be possible. Unless ceedj makes one compatible.
Yeah I put them files there. But the .cfg never came with my download.
Edit: oohhhh I got it. Put it into a folder. Both .cfg's are showing, but no sas4.exe
Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:03 PM
Thank you Ceedj.
Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:58 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:27 PM
Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:27 AM
I just tried it out myself and it works fine, but that may mean nothing.
Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:36 PM
I was failing to reproduce the problem and capture it. For reproducting the problem I only used SA Studios. But when I normally shoot scenes I also use SA Camhack, SAAC And GTASA Center and it seems that the GTASAcenter is the problem. Because everytime I use GTA Center the problem returns.
So I solve the problem by just not using GTA Center anymore, I just use it for setting the weather or the time, but I could set the weather and the time first then save the game and close GTASA Center. So this works fine for me.
Anyway I keep testing it, and man I just yesterday found out the saving possibilty for ped and cars.
It seems that everytime I use SA Studios, it just getting better and better.
Thank you so much.
Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:41 PM Edited by ceedj, 21 March 2008 - 02:44 PM.
EDIT: Set the time with INSERT P (DELETE + P to release), set the weather with INSERT + O. Once you do both, when next you save peds and cars, the time and weather will save as well, so when you reload, EVERYTHING is reloaded, except the player skin (next release).
Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:51 PM
Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:55 PM
|QUOTE (flaseb @ Mar 23 2008, 13:51)|
|i have the 1.01 verision and its not australian.|
YOU MUST HAVE V1.0.
Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:42 PM
|QUOTE (flaseb @ Mar 24 2008, 06:20)|
|how do i do to make it to v 1.0?|
Google "gta sa downgrader patch" without the ".
Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:35 AM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:17 AM
I was sooo close to getting it work on vista. It came up Welcome message the the game crashed... damn...
Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:06 PM Edited by ceedj, 13 April 2008 - 12:44 PM.
US: HOODLUM v1.0 ENGLISH
EUR: HOODLUM v1.0 MULTI
EUR: HOODLUM v1.1 FIXED/PATCHED
The DEVIANCE v1.0 exe does NOT work.
Any of the above three that work are REALLY easy to find, so I'm not gonna tell you where. But at least you all know WHAT to look for now.
Oh, you want fixes too? Fine. Get it from the first post.
- Put Blueberry location back into teleporter.
- Added a 4th page for the teleporter, with three new locations: the Green Screen area, Liberty City and the Shamal Interior (airplane from Freefall). I've also added some peds and cars from the St. Mark's Bistro mission, but this comes with a small annoyance: because St. Marks and the Shamal are in the same interior area (1), you can't go from one to the other. You CAN go to another location, then go back to St. Mark's or the Shamal. This is because of the short scripted part of the peds and cars in Liberty; it's only a small scene, but some of you might find it useful. I already have. Be sure to bring a jetpack (cheat code ROCKETMAN) as only a small part of Liberty City is solid.
EDIT: Reset the actors to loop again with R + L and delete them with D + L (unless you have a LOT going on in LC, going to another area while leaving the peds and cars there "alive" should have no adverse effect on the rest of the game, as they aren't rendered unless the player is in the area.)
- St. Mark's Bistro is accessible and solid, all the way downstairs and through the back area, just as in the mission.
- LS and LV police interiors now accessible; the SF one leads to an old apartment. You WILL still get shot at in the underground garage.
- All vehicles can now be created in interiors.
- Minor code optimization.
EDIT: Reuploaded; had my personal version in there.
Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:46 AM Edited by ceedj, 18 April 2008 - 03:06 PM.
You MUST either
1) Replace the objects and sas4.cfg files OR
2) Update them with the files in the archive.
In objects.cfg, add the lines after object 36, taking care to leave the hash marks (#) intact. For sas4.cfg, add the FIRST section, ped types, again taking note of the hash marks. Use the included files in the archive for reference.
What does this mean?
- FIXED: No longer only grabbing player z angle (used to calculate peds z angle) from Ped 1.
- FIXED: Minor issue reloading actors in Liberty City; mod now selects the proper interior
- ADDED: Player and Ped object attachments. See the NEW objects.cfg (you MUST replace or update this file). Add objects to your peds with a PED NUMBER (not a MODIFER) + A for the primary object or + S for the secondary objects. Toggle those keys again to delete. You can adjust object parameters in objects.cfg; press O + R in game to reload the file. There are samples for ped 1 and the player. Object rotation seems to depend on the direction the actor/player is facing; will correct this in a future update.
- ADDED: Ped Types, set in sas4.cfg. Default is 4. Bum (19) seems to crash the game, and using a male ped with ped type 5 will also. Use only if you want to/know what you are doing.
EDIT: New version up. MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE/REPLACE SAS4.CFG - THERE ARE NEW LINES IN THERE!!!
- FIXED: Car follows overhauled, it's all set by one control (7+F, though if the other cars are created, the other modifiers will work too.
EXAMPLE: Create your cars. If you just want 2, set the Follow variable in sas4.cfg to 2. Car 2 will ALWAYS follow Car 1, Car 3 follows car 2 (if three are made) and Car 4 follows Car 3. This should help with the requested "convoy's". There are also new controls in sas4.cfg; you can set the driver behavior and max speed. Now SAVE YOUR CARS/PEDS. This way you can reload if your chase goes bad. Now press 7+ F and your cars will follow each other. You can make changes to sas4.cfg, then reset the cars and try again if you need to adjust speed and follow radius.
- CHANGED: All cars and trailers now spawn with all immunities on (Bulletproof, Crash proof, ect). The can be de-immunized as normal (MODIFIER + Y) or blowed up good with MODIFIER + X still. I got tired of setting it manually, since I leave them on all the time anyway.
- FIXED: Restoring a player in a car after the first time no longer kills Carl.
EDIT: Bug fixes this time, just replace the exe in the archive.
- FIXED: DummyPed skin now hidden on a Save Reload
- FIXED: Saves with Peds in cars now reloading properly; saving a reloaded save would screw with the car assignments (can be corrected in the files, but was very annoying)
EDIT: Ok, nevermind, reuploaded AGAIN. Make sure to update your sas4.cfg with the save folder info at the bottom of the file. You can now have 10 folders, with up to 10 saves each, for a total of 100 saves. You can rename the folders for easy reference, but you MUST change the names in the bottom of sas4.cfg as well, or the game will crash. You can leave them as default as well. To keep things simple, don't make the folder name more than 25 characters.
EDIT 2: Reuploaded; took me 7 HOURS to find a nasty, one character bug.
Hey, I work for YOU!
EDIT 3 - 04/18/08 - 11:05AM EST: After 6 more hours of tinkering, the cars are saving properly again. I swear, I feel like the US government - fix one thing and three more break.
Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:15 PM
Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:45 AM
Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:54 PM Edited by Bad~Boy#17, 05 May 2008 - 09:01 PM.
I installed like it says in the first post, I see all the special loading screens and the "Welcome sign" at the start of the game, but none of the buttons work for me. I've tried all buttons listed here and in the SAGAMEKEYS.txt, but nothing. I can spawn peds only with the PageUp or PageDown keys and even then one at a time. If I want 2, then the first one dissapears. I've also tried making groups, but no key works. I've tried INSERT + TAB, for spawning 3 peds in a group, but I only get one and even that works only once. I have the original v1 game, but use a hoodlum crack (i currently don't have my disk at home).
And I don't have any other mods installed
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users