Photo

Evidence Of Large Aircraft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic
DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:55 PM Edited by DinamoZagrebFan, 26 November 2007 - 12:00 AM.

Sorry if this has been posted before i just thought it was interesting. Wow it really would be cool if Niko could fly larger aircraft in the new game.The aircraft in the photo below apears to be a B727, correct me of im wrong, but hell the 727 is quite a large aircraft and would be great to fly!!!!! smile.gif

user posted image

This is a 727:

user posted image

San Andreas Largest jet:
user posted image

Kelao
  • Kelao

Let's go bowling!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:01 AM

That's probably a seagull. It is a harbor after all. sarcasm.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

Well forgetting that Rockstar has said no airplanes will be pilot able, just because there's a plane flying in the sky doesn't mean you can pilot it. Its most likely just going to be like the planes in Vice City, where they are only there for effect and realism.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:05 AM Edited by DinamoZagrebFan, 26 November 2007 - 12:09 AM.

I thought about that it's definately not a seagul.

What kind of seagul looks like that.

user posted image

When did rockstar say no planes could be piloted?

user posted image

If niko can hang off of a chopper im guessing you can pilot it too,and why would rockstar want to downgrade from San Andreas.

Kelao
  • Kelao

Let's go bowling!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (DinamoZagrebFan @ Nov 26 2007, 00:05)
I thought about that it's definately not a seagul.

What kind of seagul looks like that.

user posted image

user posted image

This kind of seagull. Notice the black on its wings?

Also, choppers are not "airplanes". Helicopters have been confirmed.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

I said planes, a helicopter isn't exactly a plane its a piece of aircraft so I think you will be able to fly some helicopters but not a fixed wing aircraft like the jet you mention.

Rockstar has said it in a number of the major magazine previews about the issue of flying planes, its something hotly debated here due to many people thinking its something to get annoyed at Rockstar for. I am one who honestly I am not bothered by its omission.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:19 AM Edited by DinamoZagrebFan, 26 November 2007 - 12:21 AM.

Look at my orginal picture from under the terminal, you can tell that it is a plane in the distance, you can tell that the object is distant. like somewhere over algonquin, if an animal was that far away, well you wouldnt be able to see the thing> Also for all of you who say there will be no planes and planes to pilot rockstar has confirmed that an airport will be in the new liberty city.

Also birds in GTA 4 look far different from what i am showing you sarcasm.gif

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (DinamoZagrebFan @ Nov 26 2007, 10:49)
Look at my orginal picture from under the terminal, you can tell that it is a plane in the distance, you can tell that the object is distant. like somewhere over algonquin, if an animal was that far away, well you wouldnt be able to see the thing> Also for all of you who say there will be no planes and planes to pilot rockstar has confirmed that an airport will be in the new liberty city.

What has there being a airport got to do with if you can pilot a plane or not? There's an airport because most cities have one, I am just saying Rockstar have said there won't be any flyable airplanes whether that is a final statement on the issue I don't know but its all we've got to go on.

BigTen
  • BigTen

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

its a seagull you idiot. In the trailor they are flying around that harbor. suicidal.gif

trains
  • trains

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (DinamoZagrebFan @ Nov 25 2007, 19:19)

Also birds in GTA 4 look far different from what i am showing you sarcasm.gif

user posted image

They also confirmed that does not mean u can fly PLANES. Yes planes are OUT . It maybe a downgrade but who gives a f*ck in NYC there are no Real airplanes flying around the city.

Okay now that I've vented my anger for you at you let me confirm that is a seagull. Go back and look at it again or if it was in the trailer watch it again. I believe a seagull would show up if it was high enough up. Obviously it is at the entrance of the ferry terminal. Not over the other island.

T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:27 AM

You referring to the airplanes as "aircraft" doesn't mean that you've somehow beaten Rockstar and that planes are going to be in the game now.

And someone has surely pointed out by now that the jet you have pictured is not the largest plane in San Andreas.

fitbikesbmx
  • fitbikesbmx

V

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

Seagull, this was found ages ago, also it was stated by Dan Houser that you cannot fly planes, only helicopters, welcome out from under that rock.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:32 AM

This was discussed months ago, and we all agreed it was a seagull pal.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:37 AM Edited by DinamoZagrebFan, 26 November 2007 - 12:54 AM.

QUOTE (Darrel @ Nov 26 2007, 00:32)
This was discussed months ago, and we all agreed it was a seagull pal.

Ya it might be but hey if it is that would be great!!

DWASGTA
  • DWASGTA

Relax.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (DinamoZagrebFan @ Nov 25 2007, 23:55)
San Andreas Largest jet:
user posted image

They have a commercial airliner that can be piloted in San Andreas. It's in the hangar at the Los Venturas airport.

Anyways.. that thing you've pointed out in the picture. I think it's a seagull. Whatever.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
  • Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:50 AM

WOW, HAHA, that is totally a seagull, give it up Matlock.

fallenunder
  • fallenunder

Film Maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:53 AM

Seagul, because I SAID SO! lol.gif

err0rz0n
  • err0rz0n

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:53 AM

It's crystal obvious that's a f*cking seagull. Lock this topic.

fallenunder
  • fallenunder

Film Maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:55 AM

Maybe it's possible to fly a HUGE mechanical seagull?

Have you ever thought of that guys? huh HUH!?

I'm so smart.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:59 AM

Why are u people so negative, i was just throwing the idea out there. Anyway maybe it is a seagull but hey a huge aircraft would be cool. biggrin.gif

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:02 AM

Ya, the idea of a huge aircraft would be cool. But you know where it'd be cooler? In here.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake @ Nov 26 2007, 01:02)
Ya, the idea of a huge aircraft would be cool. But you know where it'd be cooler? In here.

A bridge?>

T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

People are negative because Rockstar said explicitly that there would be no airplanes.

Unless you're proposing that "seagull" is a zeppelin or something then there isn't much point to this.

Not trying to be rude, but it's pretty much common knowledge (around here, anyway) that there won't be any airplanes.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:04 AM

That is most definitely a seagull in my eyes.

DinamoZagrebFan
  • DinamoZagrebFan

Croatian Sensation

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (T.I.P. @ Nov 26 2007, 01:03)
People are negative because Rockstar said explicitly that there would be no airplanes.

Unless you're proposing that "seagull" is a zeppelin or something then there isn't much point to this.

Not trying to be rude, but it's pretty much common knowledge (around here, anyway) that there won't be any airplanes.

When did they say this, i wanna see it!

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (DinamoZagrebFan @ Nov 26 2007, 01:14)
When did they say this, i wanna see it!

There was a question and answering session in the May edition of Game Informer magazine.

Q. We didn't see any boats in the trailer, what can you tell us about them?

A. Dan wouldn’t go into specifics on this one, but the only type of vehicle he said that wouldn’t be in the game was the airplane. So this should point to boats still being a part of the GTA experience.

Source

There's a few other articles with the same information, just search google.

HAYDZBABE
  • HAYDZBABE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

You only just joined buddy, give others some credit. It HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE.
That is not a plane. It is a seagull. There will be choppers, but no planes, certainly no large ones as there is only one city. Multiple cities in SA made large planes possible.

T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (HAYDZBABE @ Nov 26 2007, 01:18)
You only just joined buddy, give others some credit.

Word. I don't come here as often as most, but I have seen every single screen shot scrutinized to hell.

People have been pouring over these photos for way too long, IMO. Some interesting things have been found, but a lot of the things people "find" are quite a stretch. And then some of them are just stupid topics made by stupid people.

For example.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:34 AM

^ Ya, now that topic was just laughable.

ceedot
  • ceedot

Zeestar.

• Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

HAHAHAHA AIRCRAFT! HAHAHAHA! It's OBVIOUSLY a seagull... haha. 'what kind of seagull looks like that?', haha, do you live in Ethiopia?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users