» «
Photo

What language is this?

32 replies to this topic
Rocketkiller
  • Rocketkiller

E36 FTW

• Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:30 PM Edited by Rocketkiller, 27 November 2007 - 03:33 PM.

QUOTE (3niX @ Nov 27 2007, 09:55)
Well...
THEY INVENTED VODKA.

Technically its incorrect. Because...
The first pure distillation procedures for producing fully purified chemical substances were carried out by Arab Muslim chemists for industrial purposes such as isolating natural esters (perfumes) and producing pure alcohol.
In the 8th century

Russians didnt invent vodka... they just use it instead of water.

No they did invent vodka, vodka isn't just alcohol. There's a certain percentage of alcohol that has to be in it to be vodka, and it has to be made from certain plants. Vodka making is an art, it's not just distilling. They also invented the name, which is 1 letter different from water, because it looks exactly like water.

Anyway, this has gone way off topic.

boogernut
  • boogernut

boogernut

• Members

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:11 AM

You guys can say whatever you want about what you THINK i'm doin sly.gif

but really, why is google the only site so far that actually translates it decently? If there is somewhere else please tell me... but also why can't google translate everything? It actually does a pretty bad job like 1 every 10 words it kind of sucks...

BigGamer
  • BigGamer

Godful killing machine

• The Connection

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (boogernut @ Dec 14 2007, 01:11)
You guys can say whatever you want about what you THINK i'm doin sly.gif

but really, why is google the only site so far that actually translates it decently? If there is somewhere else please tell me... but also why can't google translate everything? It actually does a pretty bad job like 1 every 10 words it kind of sucks...

Maybe you should talk to Google about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users