What's your favourite gang in gta for me it's the leone mafia

What do you think?

Sorry if there is already a same topic

discovery97
  • discovery97

In Soviet Russia internet surfs YOU!

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

I like all of the gangs. The colombians have nice cars, the hoods have awsome vans and carry good machineguns, the triads are stupid and annoying but in GTA SA Carl Johnson helps them, You help the leones and their suits are cool with that they wear leather gloves, The yakusas have uniqe cars that to get in regular style is hard to find. So thats why I like all of the gangs. Oh not to mention the hoods have rare and nice unique cars, same with the Forrellis. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Sniperspeed
  • Sniperspeed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

I really like the Leones so they are my favourite.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (discovery97 @ Dec 11 2007, 15:01)
I like all of the gangs. The colombians have nice cars, the hoods have awsome vans and carry good machineguns, the triads are stupid and annoying but in GTA SA Carl Johnson helps them, You help the leones and their suits are cool with that they wear leather gloves, The yakusas have uniqe cars that to get in regular style is hard to find. So thats why I like all of the gangs. Oh not to mention the hoods have rare and nice unique cars, same with the Forrellis. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Yeah, but the San Fierro Triads aren't the same as the Liberty City Triads. I hate the LC Triads. Woozie's Mountain Cloud Boys are cool. cool.gif

But, I would have to say the the Leone Family is my fave crime syndicate in LCS (And possibly in GTA 3). I always liked the Mafia.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:16 PM

The Forelli Family is cool. I like their cars and their fatto style biggrin.gif

The Night Fox
  • The Night Fox

I can resist everything but temptation

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:31 PM

The Leones because of their territory, and the Leone Sentinel.

I have noticed that the leones like to talk weirdly, I sometimes hear them say things like, "I'm an american stereotype" or "Have you ever tried the meat at Casas?"

discovery97
  • discovery97

In Soviet Russia internet surfs YOU!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 11 2007, 17:49)

Yeah, but the San Fierro Triads aren't the same as the Liberty City Triads. I hate the LC Triads. Woozie's Mountain Cloud Boys are cool. cool.gif

Your right I have seen the mountain cloud boys and sometimes you can catch them with AKs whereas LC Triads stink with their pistols. biggrin.gif

OrangeGroveFamilies
  • OrangeGroveFamilies

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:33 AM

Leone gang.

They're basically your gang in this game, and they look cool and have a very nice gang car. I also like the Sindaccos and Forellis.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

The Leone's suck, I hate these punks, they shoot you and have no respect for their capo. Plus in GTA3 they give me headaches. As for this one, I like the Hoods more than anyone.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Nov 6 2008, 14:51)
The Leone's suck, I hate these punks, they shoot you and have no respect for their capo. Plus in GTA3 they give me headaches. As for this one, I like the Hoods more than anyone.

Pshh. Who saw that one comming.

How are the Leone's 'punks'?

They own liberty city and control any criminal activity in it. They are well-shaven, well dressed, and well educated people.

They have really fast/nice cars that don't look like a peice of crap, (also known as the Rumpo) and then tack it on with an ugly decoration of spray paint for the hell of it.

The worst gang is the Hoods.

They are nobody. They hardly control any area in SSV either. It's mostly Cartel dominated.

Back on topic:

The Leones are my favourite.

WingedWarrior
  • WingedWarrior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:21 AM

The Yakuza are my favorites. They are a slick but dangerous gang you don't want to mess with. They are exotic but know how to deal with competition. They also know how to drive in style *cough*Yakuza Stinger*cough*.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:03 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 07 November 2008 - 03:05 PM.

QUOTE (Killer.Khan @ Nov 7 2008, 04:33)

They own liberty city and control any criminal activity in it. They are well-shaven, well dressed, and well educated people.

They have really fast/nice cars that don't look like a peice of crap, (also known as the Rumpo) and then tack it on with an ugly decoration of spray paint for the hell of it.

They are nobody. They hardly control any area in SSV either. It's mostly Cartel dominated.

Back on topic:

Calm down. You always have to attack everyone who's got another opinion compared to yours. And I hate the Leone's because if I mistakenly aim at them they take the piss and kill me if I'm on foot and not having full armor with many spawning. Plus in GTA3 they were annoying as hell destroying your car. They are well dressed, have nice cars, and all, I know that. But that's not important, and "punks" is an insult, doesn't necessarily mean they are punks (punk addicts). And the only place the Leone's end up owning will be Saint Marks by 2001. I don't care if you hate the Hoods, they're my favorite gang, I like them you don't, same goes to the Leone's. The Hoods Rumpo is even better in LCS than it was in III. Love the nice graffiti around the SSV safehouse from III and their cars. Plus their clothes are cool. And I always prefer street gangs to anything else. And by III the Cartel will be half-dead where the Hoods (Red Jacks) take the chance to takeover.

Each for his own, but you should calm down and don't hate on everyone because of their opinion.

At least thank god you decided to post in a more intelligent way than you usually would where you would go around and call out names.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Nov 7 2008, 15:03)
QUOTE (Killer.Khan @ Nov 7 2008, 04:33)

Back on topic:

Calm down. You always have to attack everyone who's got another opinion compared to yours. And I hate the Leone's because if I mistakenly aim at them they take the piss and kill me if I'm on foot and not having full armor with many spawning. Plus in GTA3 they were annoying as hell destroying your car. They are well dressed, have nice cars, and all, I know that. But that's not important, and "punks" is an insult, doesn't necessarily mean they are punks (punk addicts). And the only place the Leone's end up owning will be Saint Marks by 2001. I don't care if you hate the Hoods, they're my favorite gang, I like them you don't, same goes to the Leone's. The Hoods Rumpo is even better in LCS than it was in III. Love the nice graffiti around the SSV safehouse from III and their cars. Plus their clothes are cool. And I always prefer street gangs to anything else. And by III the Cartel will be half-dead where the Hoods (Red Jacks) take the chance to takeover.

Each for his own, but you should calm down and don't hate on everyone because of their opinion.

At least thank god you decided to post in a more intelligent way than you usually would where you would go around and call out names.

Why, aren't you the biggest f*cking hypocrite.

Your the one who gets into arguments with everyone if the have a different opinion. Not me. And as the reason for the Leones shooting you everytime they see you. (You f*cking killed their leader, what did you expect? A welcoming committe?)

Seriously, the Hoods were a waste of game space. I have a feeling that R* had made them specifically for the wanabe gangsters like you.

And that is not true. In 2001, they pretty much own all of the city when you kill Catalina.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:09 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 07 November 2008 - 04:18 PM.

QUOTE (Killer.Khan @ Nov 7 2008, 17:20)
Why, aren't you the biggest f*cking hypocrite.

Your the one who gets into arguments with everyone if the have a different opinion. Not me. And as the reason for the Leones shooting you everytime they see you. (You f*cking killed their leader, what did you expect? A welcoming committe?)

Seriously, the Hoods were a waste of game space. I have a feeling that R* had made them specifically for the wanabe gangsters like you.

And that is not true. In 2001, they pretty much own all of the city when you kill Catalina.

Wow, you seriously still need to find out what is actually going on.

1) I haven't got into arguments with ANYONE. I hate the Leone's, do you have a problem with it? Yes, then keep it for yourself, no, then fine.

2) YOU came out of nowhere again holding down my throats about what you think, even commenting on the gang I have as favorite.

3) Yes I know, there was a reason for it as well. I hate them for that, fine?

4) You think the Hoods are a waste of space, good, keep it for yourself or mention it once in the forum then we've understood.

5) Wannabe gangsters? Do you have any idea about who I am or anything? No you don't, then don't accuse me of being a "wannabe" when you can't even spell it right.

6) Who owns pretty much all the city? Answer it and I'm happy to go ahead with this 'discussion'.

EDIT: And by the way look at my posts, I respond without calling out names even once.

WingedWarrior
  • WingedWarrior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

Every topic you two guys participate in seems to be a pity argument that doesn't even reflect the damn topic. It's like you guys need to be punished by being forced in the two opposite corners of the room, with a dunce cap on. sarcasm.gif

Seriously, just accept that you two have differences and just forget who's right or wrong. It's a waste of energy being all worked up on the f*cking internet.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (WingedWarrior @ Nov 8 2008, 02:14)
Every topic you two guys participate in seems to be a pity argument that doesn't even reflect the damn topic. It's like you guys need to be punished by being forced in the two opposite corners of the room, with a dunce cap on.  sarcasm.gif

Seriously, just accept that you two have differences and just forget who's right or wrong. It's a waste of energy being all worked up on the f*cking internet.

To be honest I'm just telling the truth, now tell me who exactly started this sh*t? I just wrote my opinion and he came out of nowhere. It's his magic to always insult others for opinion differences. And I'm not the only one, now whatever y'all say, I'm out of this topic. Killer.Khan you can call out as much as you can, but you wont get any reply, so good luck.

I'm telling my opinion again, the $$ Hoods are my fav gang. Cya'll.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Perhaps here things will be different

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

Yakuza, and the Leones for me.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

The only two in the Leone organization that not are cowards are Toni and Sal.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:45 PM

I respect the Forellis

"You messing with a real gangsta now!"

Lately the Yardies have been attacking me. I helped them, they should be down with me.

Don't like the Triads or the Columbia people.

WingedWarrior
  • WingedWarrior

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

It's a shame we really never got to knew the Sicilians. They're rendtion of the Stinger just looked faster than the original for some reason.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:46 AM Edited by iamanevilbastard, 03 December 2008 - 10:13 AM.

My top 3
1 The Yakuza: nice cars and always armed. Not fakers, like the Triads, who run if I cap one of them, even if they can cut me up with their cleavers.
2 The Leones: These guys have helped me a couple of times by killing a cop who was about to kill me. Plus, they are the gang you work for.
3 The Sicilians, just because they are cunning, ruthless and dangerous people.

danigro55
  • danigro55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:46 AM

The Diablos for there cool cars!

V8~Ghost
  • V8~Ghost

e

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (WingedWarrior @ Nov 12 2008, 00:00)
It's a shame we really never got to knew the Sicilians. They're rendtion of the Stinger just looked faster than the original for some reason.

They were regular stingers.

gta 4 gamer
  • gta 4 gamer

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

Leones! My favourite gang in the game! I dont get why they attack you.but still..amazing!
And Diablos for there cool cars..

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (The Night Fox @ Dec 12 2007, 19:31)

I have noticed that the leones like to talk weirdly, I sometimes hear them say things like, "I'm an american stereotype" or "Have you ever tried the meat at Casas?"

I like when they say "Family is Family ya know?" LOL thats a cool phase.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (The Night Fox @ Dec 12 2007, 19:31)

So that's what they were saying about stereotypes, I thought it was "damn American stereotypes". Thanks, even though you've been busted. lol.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:32 AM

I liked the Forelli's. They seem like old school guys who have seen it all with the deaths of Sonny and Giorgio and proberly the bloody power struggle with the Leone's after their deaths. It's just a shame we never get to meet Franco Forelli, he sounds like a cool and intelligent character, having the Mayor on his pay roll and always being a thorn in Salvatore's side.

I liked all three Liberty City Mob Families and the Sicilians. The Sindacco's had that seedy look about them, like the stereotypical "greaseball" mobster, and at the start of the game they really reminded me of the Triads from GTA III being the gang that you love to hate. The Sicilians were cool because they were represented by the Old School Massimo Torini a guy who apparently "Broke guys necks with his bare hands" in his younger days. How he manipulated the smaller time street gangs into going against the Leone's was great. And at the end the older Uncle Leone reminded me a lot of Carlo Gambino.

greebo-man
  • greebo-man

Hello

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

The rozzers. they own in weapons, cars, and number.

Uniform is kick ass too.

Dwayne
  • Dwayne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:04 AM Edited by Dwayne, 15 August 2009 - 05:48 PM.

i actually liked the Leones the best ;]

Playstation_Loyalist
  • Playstation_Loyalist

Life's short. Get over it, moron.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

I liked the Colombian Cartel. They look tough.

The Italian mafias were great too.

Loved their cars. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users