Where's the police maverick?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic
GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

I've been looking for a police maverick everywhere. I've heard some people say it's on top of the police station in Los Santos but it's never there, does anyone know where it is? I've beaten the game 5 times, so i can access every area.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 23 2007, 15:26)
I've been looking for a police maverick everywhere. I've heard some people say it's on top of the police station in Los Santos but it's never there, does anyone know where it is? I've beaten the game 5 times, so i can access every area.

You answered your own question..that's where you'll find it..eventually.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Nov 23 2007, 21:13)
QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 23 2007, 15:26)

You answered your own question..that's where you'll find it..eventually.

On top of the police station?

The Night Fox
  • The Night Fox

I can resist everything but temptation

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

he did not say which cop station it was, here's the answer

The police Maverick spawns on the roof of The police station in Pershing Square, the cop sation in the ghetto area has no chopper on the roof, just a sniper rifle.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

I was talking about the 1 in pershing square, i never even knew there was a police station in the ghetto area.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 23 2007, 20:26)

here's a challenge: for your 6th time "beating" the game try not play in God_Mode or whatever button codes or cheats you might have used... biggrin.gif

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:22 PM

God_mode? Is that some type of difficulty or something?

I Don't have the pc version and i don't use cheats to pass my missions or save any cheats on my save files.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:40 PM Edited by jbmeira, 23 November 2007 - 09:48 PM.

QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 23 2007, 21:22)
God_mode? Is that some type of difficulty or something?

I Don't have the pc version and i don't use cheats to pass my missions or save any cheats on my save files.

God Mode is when you play any game (PS2/3, X-Box, whatever..) and you have infinite ammo, health, money and the best weapons added to the mix..

It's how RETARDS usually like to play right from the start to be firts in online foruns claiming they have discovered a new "secret" in the game - when all they have done was ruin and defeat the porpuse of a long, more enjoyable gaming experience made trough progressive playing...

If you don't use the PC version WHY are you on the PC forum ?!? (just wondering..)

There is only ONE Police Station in Los Santos, the one you are talking about in Pershing Square - the other one is a Sheriff's Department out on the countryside..

How you keep accessing the roof of the Police Station without a JETPACK beats me (LMAO)

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:45 PM

First, this isn't a PC forum and second, when does it start spawning ?
I also just finished Freefall and It still doesn't spawn up there.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

I get up there by jumping on cars and jumping there. ( Example: jumping on a reg. sized car then on a Journey then on top of a random building)

Oh and i can use a jetpack without getting cheats simply by completing a mission called black project.

edit: i'm sorry if the above paragraph was a spoiler i haven't been here for a long time and i don't know how to use the spoiler tags.

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

You can get up there by simply jumping off the high-way with a motorbike and landing on the building. But you need to "bump the bump" at the right angle.

But when does It start spawning up there

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:56 PM

It's supposed to be here:

user posted image

Turns out it's there before flyingschool (got a save from a [SnP]), - now I don't know when it unlocks.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

Are you standing on top of the building that looks like a face on the map? Because that's where i always go and it is never there.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:07 PM

No, I'm standing on the freeway for that screenshot.

Peshing Square looks a bit like a face on the map (shown on the top part of the radar in the shot), but that isn't a building dozingoff.gif

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

Is it there all the time?

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 23 2007, 22:13)

Not really. If you don't see it spawn, drive around for a while and come back.

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Nov 23 2007, 22:16)

ROTFLMAO at your signature... I mean C'MON !!

btw: don't forget to write your letter to Santa Claus earlier before this Christmas telling how well you behaved all year long.. sarcasm.gif

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (GTA VLSA @ Nov 24 2007, 07:20)
I get up there by jumping on cars and jumping there. ( Example: jumping on a reg. sized car then on a Journey then on top of a random building)

Oh and i can use a jetpack without getting cheats simply by completing a mission called black project.

edit: i'm sorry if the above paragraph was a spoiler i haven't been here for a long time and i don't know how to use the spoiler tags.

CODE
[spoiler] Put Text here [/spoiler]

Put text here

Anyway I don't really see it spawn much

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:11 AM Edited by MC_320, 24 November 2007 - 01:19 AM.

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Nov 24 2007, 00:40)

btw: don't forget to write your letter to Santa Claus earlier before this Christmas telling how well you behaved all year long.. sarcasm.gif

Yeah I wrote it every year. But I'm not gonna be able to write it this year since I'm going to be away for awhile. Why are you laughing at my signature? Do you not believe me? You must be a prick if you don't believe me. If you want, I can take a picture of my stats and show it to you but the only GTA game that I know that shows you used cheats is GTA: San Andreas.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:19 AM

you just have a lot of time on your hands and being bothered to get the 100% I was but I saved over my save and I was P1$$3D and too lazy

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Benjimino234 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:19)
you just have a lot of time on your hands and being bothered to get the 100% I was but I saved over my save and I was P1$$3D and too lazy

Yeah I'm glad that I had a lot of time to complete my goals but now I don't have a lot of time anymore to play any of my video games now because of homework and playing basketball at my friend's house since he got like this new net. It's awesome except the homework.

lol we should get back on topic now

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:24 AM Edited by jbmeira, 24 November 2007 - 05:35 AM.

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:11)

Yeah I wrote it every year. But I'm not gonna be able to write it this year since I'm going to be away for awhile. Why are you laughing at my signature? Do you not believe me? You must be a prick if you don't believe me. If you want, I can take a picture of my stats and show it to you but the only GTA game that I know that shows you used cheats is GTA: San Andreas.

OK post them screenshots confirming results and ZERO TIMES CHEATED.

Let's see those photoshop skills... rolleyes.gif

OR this could all be a huge failure to communicate... if what you meant was: after playing and practicing on each GTA for a MILLION times before, you finally got a clean MASTER SAVE FILE ( that's how you call it btw ) without any Wasted or Busted record...

AND NO NAME-CALLING ON THE NET OK...

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (jbmeira @ Nov 24 2007, 10:54)

OR this could all be a huge failure to communicate... if what you meant was: after playing and practicing on each GTA for a MILLION times before, you finally got a clean MASTER SAVE FILE ( that's how you call it btw ) without any Wasted or Busted record...

What's the point in asking him to post screenshots?
Anyone can download a 100% save and capture those screenshots.
Besides, if he says he's done it, then it's wonderful and he must be a pretty good gamer. Congrats to him.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Nov 24 2007, 06:42)
QUOTE (jbmeira @ Nov 24 2007, 10:54)

What's the point in asking him to post screenshots?
Anyone can download a 100% save and capture those screenshots.
Besides, if he says he's done it, then it's wonderful and he must be a pretty good gamer. Congrats to him.

I didn't download a saved game and I'm not able to download any saved games since I don't have the stuff to send it to my PS2. But thank you for the congrats.

To jbmeira: I'm sorry for calling you that. My apologies.

I'll put my stats in video instead so that you won't think I used photoshop. sarcasm.gif

jolly_jay
  • jolly_jay

GTA_Jay

• Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Benjimino234 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:10)

hmmm...the black project mission doesn't give you a jet pack.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (jolly_jay @ Nov 24 2007, 23:40)
QUOTE (Benjimino234 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:10)

hmmm...the black project mission doesn't give you a jet pack.

Not until you complete Green Goo ...but that mission is where you aquire it before The Truth is finished with it and gives it to you for this other mission.

Prathmesh
  • Prathmesh

Grove 4 Life

• Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:45 AM Edited by Prathmesh, 25 November 2007 - 08:47 AM.

....and show it to you but the only GTA game that I know that shows you used cheats is GTA: San Andreas.

I guess the Criminal ratings goes negative if you use cheats in Vice City. If you use lots of cheats then your rating should be something like "-100" or so. I had used bunch of cheats for guns. Then I suddenly noticed that negative effect and had a fresh start once again.
After the fresh start with no Cheats I had Criminal rating as "Drop Man" may be becoz I did over 100 taxi fares. Criminal Rating was something like "Liar" when I had cheated bunch of times. Dont remember much though. Been years now since I last played.

EDIT:
Sorry for going off-topic.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:00 AM Edited by MC_320, 25 November 2007 - 10:05 AM.

QUOTE (Prathmesh @ Nov 25 2007, 08:45)
....and show it to you but the only GTA game that I know that shows you used cheats is GTA: San Andreas.

I guess the Criminal ratings goes negative if you use cheats in Vice City. If you use lots of cheats then your rating should be something like "-100" or so. I had used bunch of cheats for guns. Then I suddenly noticed that negative effect and had a fresh start once again.
After the fresh start with no Cheats I had Criminal rating as "Drop Man" may be becoz I did over 100 taxi fares. Criminal Rating was something like "Liar" when I had cheated bunch of times. Dont remember much though. Been years now since I last played.

EDIT:
Sorry for going off-topic.

Yeah in GTA: San Andreas, when you go to your stats screen in the misc. section, if you cheated, you can find a number of times you cheated. And yes if you enter cheat codes, it does drop your criminal rating. Every cheat code in GTA: LCS & GTA: VCS drops down your Criminal Rating a lot now.

On topic: You can also get a Police Maverick when you get like a 3-6 star wanted level. Just go on top of the pyramid at the Camel's Toe or go at the back of Wang's Cars at the same level where Pay N Spray is located. The Police Maverick will sometimes go after you by going inside the second floor of Wang's Cars. It's a bit hard to take the Police Maverick out the building though. It's a bit hard at first but try to practice taking it while in the air. Other than that, just get the one from the top of the Los Santos Police Station at Pershing Square.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

No wonder, every time i go to the top of pershing square to get it, i always go to the highest tip of the building, with that little circle thing. I've found it now btw thanks for all the help.

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

This has already been done here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users