Too many cheats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
goatsrus
  • goatsrus

Straight Up Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:15 AM

Have any of you guys ever used heaps of cheats and saved? It creates loads of crazy a$$ glitches. My personal favorites are cars appearing from no where, deletion of parts of the map i.e when you drive over them you fall down a huge never ending cliff, and two or more parts of the map merging together, like they were built on top of each other.

What some of the glitches you guys have encountered due to cheats?

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (goatsrus @ Nov 18 2007, 20:15)
cars appearing from no where,

This one has happened to me but i remember it vividly. I had a 6star wanted level and being chased but Tanks and sh*t then i turned a corner and saw that it was clear so i accelerated then a LVPD cop car literally appeared in front of me and slamed into me rolling me. It then trapped me between a fence so i had trouble getting out but when i did my car exlpded and i died cryani.gif
I havnt ever heard of the other ones

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:50 AM

I cheat a lot but not that many glitches, in fact none of those that you describe!

guilty.by.association
  • guilty.by.association

яαωя

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:26 AM

I stopped cheating after the first mission cause i heard it can f*ck up the mission "madd dogg" and wont let you pass it. So im gonna just finish the game then use cheats after ive done it.

ztothee
  • ztothee

Mr. Condom Man

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:39 AM

I've also experienced this. I didn't think they meant anything when they warn you when you save. But I know that if you have a gameshark, you can REALLY screw up your game. Like the land takes like 30 seconds to materialize, sometime it never materializes. So yah, I've had that happen to me too.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (guilty.by.association @ Nov 18 2007, 14:56)
I stopped cheating after the first mission cause i heard it can f*ck up the mission "madd dogg" and wont let you pass it. So im gonna just finish the game then use cheats after ive done it.

Yeah, it does and PS2 users suffer the most coz there's no way around it unless you are using Codebreakers (that's what they are called, right?). PC users can simply use Dem's Mission Passers.

Dimrain47
  • Dimrain47

Dimrain47

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:53 AM

My ps2 game was so glitchy, only using cheats 2 times, They started to happen very weird things, specially when it rained many glitches like the horizon with the ''shadow'' of cj, I can't really describe it. confused.gif

Edit: f*ck cheats! angry.gif

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:25 PM Edited by zmoonchild, 18 November 2007 - 03:29 PM.

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Nov 18 2007, 02:29)
QUOTE (goatsrus @ Nov 18 2007, 20:15)
cars appearing from no where,

This one has happened to me but i remember it vividly. I had a 6star wanted level and being chased but Tanks and sh*t then i turned a corner and saw that it was clear so i accelerated then a LVPD cop car literally appeared in front of me and slamed into me rolling me. It then trapped me between a fence so i had trouble getting out but when i did my car exlpded and i died cryani.gif
I havnt ever heard of the other ones

Cars appearing from nowhere is not always the result of cheating.
It's because of the way the game was programmed; the game thinks that it’s spawning a vehicle in a location that is out of eyesight, meaning it thinks that the vehicle is not in your visual range, even though it is in your visual range.

I never cheat, and I have had police cars appear right in front of me out of nowhere and smash right into me (just like !!GameCH33TA!! said) while doing 4-Star excursions in locked sections of the game.
It’s extremely frustrating. mad.gif

Here’s a simple test to show you how the game is programmed:
Drive any vehicle and press the control to ‘Look Behind’ repeatedly, and you’ll see vehicles appear right in front of you that weren’t there a split second before.

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

I did use a load of cheats and saved, but never again because i f*ck*d up the mission, 'Madd Dogg'. He would just jump so quick. This was on PS2 ages ago and i had to start a new game, but if it would happen on PC, i would use Dems Missions passer.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

I have a save with 2259 cheats and the game reads all bad! The cars morph.. (some) The Mission Madd Dogg f***s, And some buildings merge with others and sometimes i fall into LOD's :'( (XBOX Version)

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 03:20 PM

My game freezes for like an hour and then you can drive around for like 5 minutes and then it freezes again. So I just gave up on the game. I only used like 5 cheats too. It's weird.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 18 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (devilrock28 @ Nov 18 2007, 20:50)
My game freezes for like an hour and then you can drive around for like 5 minutes and then it freezes again. So I just gave up on the game. I only used like 5 cheats too. It's weird.

Is you game legit?
If yes, then seek help in the troubleshooting forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users