Photo

LCS Chain Story

937 replies to this topic
Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:50 PM

Let's the Leones and Hoods do their job and they beat the Sindaccos. The Sindaccos got taken down first, and all of them started to talk again. "Okay here's the plan, Toni you take the backup and attack the Sindacco's base at docking area of Shoreside Vale, and I will attack their Dam Base." Salvortore explains. The plan works out, and The Sindaccos die quickly at both locations...

1. Everyone regroups, at Salvortore's vacation manison.

2. Everyone regroups at Wichita Gardens.

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

They meet each other in Wichita Gardens.Sal says"You,ve done a great job everyone,for that let,s jack the ferry and let,s have a party".Eveyone agrees and they jack the ferry,but they don,t know that they gaind 4 Wanted Stars because of it.While they party,a chopper lets the troops into the ferry and surrounds them all.They...
1.Tell them to be quiet,because they are making so much noise,but Sal is drunk and shoots them(lol)
2.Arrest them all and put them into the jail,where Maira baills them all out.
3.Force them to bring the ferry back to Portland Ferry Sation,cos if they to it,they would not be puted into jail.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:16 AM

They arrest them all and put them into the jail, where Maria bails them all out. When they all return to Portland, at Sal's mansion, Sal asks Maria how she afforded to bail them out. Maria says that she sold Sal's new Banshee. He is outraged! He says that that was his favourite car! He slaps Maria and she starts crying. Maria...

1. Pulls out a gun and threatened to blow Sal's brains out. Toni tries to calm her down, though.
2. Runs away, and never returns. A few days later, Toni and Sal find out that she has a secret affair with a member of the Yakuza.
3. Says that she wants a divorce. Sal is even more outraged and throws her out of the house. Now, she has nowhere to go.

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:48 AM Edited by Karl11, 06 May 2008 - 07:53 AM.

She takes out a gun and threats to shoot Sal,s brains out,but Toni cools him down.Next day Toni gets call form Sal telling that Leo has been kidnapped by Sindaccos and they want...
1.1,000,000 dollars,wicg Sal and doesnt have,because Sal used all the money to buy Banshee.
2.Toni unarmed,but everyone knows Toni that he does not come there unarmed and he his asked to pick up the phone near the Aspratia Sation.
3.They dont care about Leo and the next day they hear Leo dead.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

Who's Leo? tounge.gif

They don't care about Leo and the next day they hear that Leo is dead. "Hey, Mr. Leone," says Toni. "I just got a call from the Sindaccos saying that they've killed Leo." "Who the hell is Leo?" Asked Sal. "I have no clue, sir," replies Toni. "I figures you'd know." "Whatever, Toni," responds Sal. "Let's go outside." When Toni and Sal go outside of Sal's mansion...

1. Sal wants to show Toni his brand new Banshee. He tells Toni to give it to Maria because she doesn't want to talk to Sal again.
2. Toni sees all the Leones. Sal is going to give Toni a proper ceremony to promote him to Capo.
3. They see Maria and some Liberty City Bikers, standing outside. She wants Salvatore dead!

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

Ops,I meant Leon and now I killed him sad.gif

Sal shows Toni his new Banshee,but askes to bring it to Maria,because she is not talking to him."Bring it to her and she would probly talk to me again"says Sal."Ok"Says Toni goes to Maria,s apartment to find that...
1.She had OD and Toni brings him quickly to hospital.
2.She,s fine and Toni orders her to come outside for a little suprise
3.Maria is not in her apartment,but there is note form Bikers Gang,if he wants Maria alive,he most come to Dohnut Bar unarmed,but this time he only brings Brass Knuckels.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

Maria is not in her apartment, but there is note form Bikers Gang, if he wants Maria alive, he most come to Biker Bar unarmed, but this time he only brings Brass Knuckles. Toni bringso nly Brass Knuckles and beats the crap out of all the bikers, and returns to Salvortore's manison...

1. Salvortore wasn't there, but left a note.

2. Salvortore wasn't there, and the manison was a mess.

3. Salvortore was there, and he wants to talk to Toni.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:44 AM

Salvatore was there, and he wants to talk to Toni. "Toni," says Sal. "We need to talk. Have you seen Maria? I really, really miss her!" "Oh yeah," replies Toni. "Uh, about that...You see, I attacked the Bikers and I kinda forgot to save Maria." "What!" Yells Sal. "You idiot! Go save her, right now!" Toni leaves and takes Sal's Leone Sentinel to the Biker bar in Chinatown. Some Triads shoot at him, but he doesn't care. When he gets there...

1. The bar is deserted because Toni roughed up all the Bikers, without knowing it. Maria is still in there, tied to a chair.
2. Some Bikers make their escape with Maria at the back of their Freeway. Toni gives chase because he has to save Maria!
3. Maria's new boyfriend comes outside and says he wants to fight Toni alone, for Maria's love.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

Maria's new boyfriend comes outside and says he wants to fight Toni alone, for Maria's love. "Hey fool, let's fight for Maria!" he shouts. Toni grunts, and shoves him into the tables. Toni finishes him off, and unties Maria. "Back off man! You've hurt my boyfriend badly. Baby are you alright? Did that man hurt you?" "Maria! Salvortore wants you back let's go." "Salvortore? Tell that old idiot, to stop protecting me!" Maria says, while grabbing her new boyfriend and running out of the bar...

1. Toni returns to Salvortore with bad news about Maria.

2. Toni returns to his safe house, to get a Glock, and heads over to Maria's new boyfriend's house.

3. Toni returns to Salvortore's manison, but Sal isn't there.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:50 AM

Toni returns to his safe house, to get a Glock, and heads over to Maria's new boyfriend's house. Before he goes there, he gets some Leone back-up. He tells them to wait outside. He goes in and kills Maria's Biker boyfriend. Maria is crying like crazy and doesn't want to go back with Salvatore. But, Toni forces her to do so. The Leones...

1. Help Toni with tying up Maria to take her back to Sal's mansion.
2. Spot some Sindaccos and run after them. When Toni gets outside, he sees that all of his back-up ran away!
3. Defend Toni and Maria as some Bikers come after them, bent on revenge.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Help Toni with tying up Maria to take her back to Sal's mansion.
"Let me go, you idiots! I told you, i hate Salvortore Leone!" Maria screams. "Well that's too bad for you, Salvortore wants you back." One of the Leones says...

1. Maria was successfully tied up, and taken to Salvortore's manison.

2. Maria slips out of their grasp, and she runs out of the bar screaming "Help! I'm being attacked!" This caught the eye of a cop, and Toni gets a 2 star wanted level.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

Maria was successfully tied up, and taken to Salvatore's mansion. She is locked in a room and forced to live with Sal, like a little child. She hates it, but she knows she can't do anything about it. Toni leaves the 2 to make up. In a few days, Sal calls up Toni, saying, "Hey, Toni! Come over! Me and Maria are celebrating out anniversary!" Toni puts on his nicest suit and goes over to Sal's mansion. When he does...

1. There are some cops and FBI waiting to arrest him. The whole thing was to put the Leone Family behind bars.
2. Toni sees that the whole Leone Family is there. They all have a great party!
3. Toni sees Sal, over Maria's dead body. Sal says that the Bikers did it, but Toni is very suspicious of Sal.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

There are some cops and FBI waiting to arrest him. The whole thing was to put the Leone Family behind bars. "Ah, Toni Cipiani, We are here to arrest you all! Now don't move, unless you've want to be taken by the balls." A FBI agent says...

1. Toni gets arrested, and thrown into Jail with Salvortore.

2. Toni runs outside and gets some backup, and they all charge inside to attack the FBI.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

Toni runs outside and gets some backup, and they all charge inside to attack the FBI. Toni and his Leone goons kill a lot of FBI agents. Now, he has a lot of cop heat on his tail. He runs into Sal's mansion to ask Sal what he can do. "There is only one thing you can do," says Sal. "You must lay low. Again." Toni says his farewells to Sal and the other Leones. Then, he goes to Francis Int'l Airport to take a flight to...

1. Vice City. He needs to take a vacation somewhere, where the cops won't find him.
2. Los Santos. He thinks its a paradise, but when he gets there, he knows how much of a hell-hole it is.
3. Las Venturas. Sal tells him that the Leone Family controls a portion of the Caligula's Palace, where he can stay.

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

He takes a fight to Vice City,where the cops cant him.After he finaly lands in Vice City,he is greeted by...
1.Tommy Verceti,who brings him to his mansion.
2.Undercover agents,who are asked to arrest him
3.No one,so he he books in one hotel.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:00 PM

No one, so he books into a hotal. "Ah, new to town? Aren't we?" A valet says. "Yeah i came here from Liberty City, i need to lay low for a while." Toni replies. "Sure, this is a perfect hotal to lay low at." Toni goes into his hotal room...

1. He watches some TV, and sees a report about Toni Ciprani wanted.

2. Goes to sleep, and wakes up 8 hours later.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

He watches some TV, and sees a report about Toni Cipriani wanted. A few minutes later, he hears a commotion outside. He looks outside to see a protest going on. The people of Vice City are chanting, "We want Toni!" Toni has a plan. He secretly knocks out a protestor and wears his clothes. Then, he starts punching other protestors, which leads to a riot! Then...

1. The VCPD arrive to stop the fight, and Toni makes his escape.
2. A few rioteers gain up on Toni and beat the sh*t out of him.
3. A city-wide riot occurs, and Toni is very scared and must fend for his life.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

A city-wide riot occurs, and Toni is very scared and must fend for his life. "You motherf*cker!" Yells a 17 year old boy to a 61 year man. "Watch your mouth, boy" the old man says...

1. Toni makes it out of Vice City via boat. Toni heads to the islands in Cuba.

2. Toni makes it out of Vice City via Helicopter, and goes to Los Santos, since Liberty City is a hot-zone at the moment.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

Toni makes it out of Vice City via helicopter, and goes to Los Santos, since Liberty City is a hot-zone at the moment. He leaves the burning streets of Vice City behind. He's not flying the helicopter, since he never learned how to. He hired a pilot. The pilot turns out to be Tommy Vercetti! But, he's not a gangster anymore. He's a retired pilot. Toni and Tommy become friends and...

1. When they get to Los Santos Int'l Airport, they decide to start their own business.
2. They get to Los Santos, in one piece. Toni says his goodbyes, as Tommy makes his way back to Vice City, where the riots are happening.
3. Tommy drops Toni off in Los Santos. He hooks him up with some money and a few phone numbers to good contacts in San Andreas.

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

they escaped to los santos and started a business, tommy then got shot by salvatore, it was at that point salvatore admitted he was a homosexual, he...

1.proposed to toni

2.put on a cowboy hat and rode into the sunset

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

lol.

OT: put on a cowboy hat and rode into the sunset

1. Toni chases after Salvortore.

2. Toni walks away, thinking "What the f*ck"

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

Toni walks away, thinking, "What the f*ck!" He then wakes up to find himself in bed, with a huge hangover. "Was that a major night, or what!?!" Tommy asks, who is by Toni's bedside. "Wha-what happened?" Asks Toni. "Oh, you know," replies Tommy. "I just gave you some coke. That's our new business, ya know?" Toni gets angry and starts beating Tommy to a pulp. "You motherf*cker!" He yells. "How dare you!?!" Toni...

1. Leaves him for dead and heads back to Liberty City.
2. Is so angry that he takes out a 9mm and shoots Tommy twice in the head.
3. Stops himself from going any further and mutters, "Sorry." Then, he walks away to start his own business.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:41 PM

Stops himself from going any further and mutters, "Sorry." Then, he walks away to start his own business. Toni goes to Malibu Club, which is redone...

1. To blow up the place, because he heard it was a bad club.

2. To buy it out.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

To buy it out. The news shows up on TV and Tommy gets a phone-call from Ken saying that CJ wants to have a few words with the two.

1. Tommy says OK.
2. Tommy says didn't I tell you to leave me alone? But nonetheless I'm gonna meet Carl.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:52 AM Edited by Korin14, 12 May 2008 - 12:52 AM.

Tommy says OK.

1. They meet in a dark alley, outside Ken's office.

2. They meet in a small house near Starfish Island.

3. They meet at Downtown Ammu-Nation.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

They meet in a dark alley, outside Ken's office. "Yo," says CJ, extending his hand. "I'm CJ from Grove Street!" Tommy shakes his hand and says, "What can I do ya for?" "Look, homie," replies CJ. "This mu'f*cka thinks he can take control of these streets. Our time is done, me and you, Tommy. But, I won't let this sombitch take my dignity away!" "Alright," responds Tommy. "What should we do?" "We take this asshole out!" Answers CJ, popping a clip into his uzi. Tommy...

1. Agrees and takes out a Mac-10. The trio go to try to assassinate Toni Cipriani.
2. Disagrees and says its too risky. This guy's a Made Man, and they can't touch 'em.
3. Agrees, but Ken doesn't want Tommy to.

Korin14
  • Korin14

Trick

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

Agrees, but Ken doesn't want Tommy to. "Tom! Please don't harm this man! He seems nice. Just avoid this nonsense, and go get some rest!" Ken says...

1. Tommy agrees, and tells CJ, i need rest.

2. Tommy disagrees, and wacks Ken in the head.

3. Tommy ignores Ken, and gets in the car with CJ.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:46 AM

Tommy ignores Ken, and gets in the car with CJ. "You're making a big mistake, Tommy!" Ken yells, as the duo drive away. "So," says CJ. "How you know Rosie?" "Ah, f*ck that crackhead!" Replies Tommy. "We used to be in business together, until he really f*cked sh*t up!" "Haha!" Laughs CJ. "I know wat'choo mean, homie." As CJ and Tommy get to Toni's hotel...

1. They go inside with their uzis, but get a wanted level. The next thing they know, PIGs are on their ass!
2. They go to an adjacent building and decide to snipe Toni out.
3. CJ makes a diversion, while Tommy goes inside to whack Toni.

GtaGangsta
  • GtaGangsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

They get a wanted level and Tommy blames c.j. "Damn c.j you f*ck head!

!Tommy shoots c.j

C.j shoots tommy

Tommy runs cj has a heart attack because of too much cluckin bell, but he doesnt die!

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:35 AM

Tommy runs. CJ has a heart attack because of too much Cluckin' Bell, but he doesn't die! CJ gets a visit at the local hospital, while Tommy got away. Toni watches everything from his balconey. Now, he knows there's trouble in Vice City! He now knows that there are retired gangsters after him, and decides that now is the time to return to Liberty City. What does he do when he gets there?

1. Toni goes to visit Salvatore, to see if he has any work for him.
2. Toni goes to pay Maria a visit. He wants to see if she has been doing any drugs, lately.
3. Toni goes to the LCPD HQ. Nobody goes after him, so he decides to do some Vigilante missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users