» «
Photo

LCS Chain Story

937 replies to this topic
Da Mavericko
  • Da Mavericko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:39 PM Edited by Da Mavericko, 24 July 2009 - 01:27 PM.

nvm this

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:21 AM

3) Toni recovers and uses his gun to take care of him. He takes aim....but then... blows his head off. Mickey thanks him and they go foir beers to celbrate. While drinking, Toni gets a call. "I need a transporter. There is a bag of cocaine in a Hellenbach GT at the Head Radio station. Get it to the airport and await new orders. It'll be worth your while."

Toni picks up the car, but the cops were watching. He manages to lose the cops, but they send a helicopter after him. He's near a carpark does he
1 Swap cars and drive away calmly.
2 Steal a motorbike and drive to the subway and follow the tracks
3 Drive drive drive, but gets seen by a patrol car.

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (iamanevilbastard @ Jul 21 2009, 08:21)
swaps cars and drive away calmly

Toni picks up the car, but the cops were watching. He manages to lose the cops, but they send a helicopter after him. He's near a carpark so he swaps cars and drives away calmly in a Stallion. He drives to the airport and he sees a black limo. it starts driving towards Toni. He hands the Leones the coke and

1. gets a taxi to Red Light District
2. gets in the limo
3. jumps in the seq and respawns at the SSV hospital and picks up a V8 Ghost.

tomtom555
  • tomtom555

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

Gets in the limo.
"'Sup, dudes?", Toni greets the strangers.
"Sorry, who are you?"
"Uhh...Toni. You are the Leones, right?"
"No. GTFOMYLIMO."
"f*ck you. That coke was fake anyway."
"Get...out."
"Fine."

Toni opens the door whilst the car is driving at 40mph. He jumps out onto the road and rolls on the floor. Something on the floor attracts Toni's eyes.
"Ooh! A fag-end!
Toni picks up the damp butt and attempts to light it. Doesn't work. So he chucks it back on the floor. Toni gets up and walks to the dirty sidewalk, sighing.

"Where the f*ck am I, anyway?", he asks himself, looking at the surroundings. He doesn't have a clue where he is so he looks to his left and down a bit at the mini-map.
"Ah. Belleville Park. I might sit dow-"
"TOM! GET THE F*CK DOWN HERE NOW! YOUR F*CKIN' TEAS READY!", shouts tomtom555's mother. While I jet downstairs to get my food...

1. Toni grabs Tom's controller, unpauses the game and goes on a wild sexual adventure with the nearby monument.

2. You all wait patiently for Tom to return.

3. Toni remains frozen mid-sentence.

Da Mavericko
  • Da Mavericko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

We all wait for Tom to return. Finally, sick of waiting, iamanevilbastard bawls,"Tom, you fatso! Sh*t in your tea and unpause the game!"
Tom returns and Toni says,"Tom, you tried to drown my sick brain in Belleville area, huh!?"
"No, I tried to drown CJ in Area 69 in, I mean-uh..."

"Where in God's name is Area 69 and who the f is CJ?" Toni is confused.

"Well, there's this guy who's a friend of mine and lives in a neighborhood called Area 69 in the rumored to be "Liberty City's twin."

"Guess what?"
"What?"
"You're drunk. Go take more alchohol or whatever you're drinking." Toni is annoyed now.

"STFU YOU GUY, WHATEVER! I DON'T DO ALCHOHOL, UNLIKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tom is even more annoyed than Toni ever was or could be.

1) Tom switches off his console and we have to wait till Tom is happy with Toni.
2) Toni can't move as Tom pauses the game. Somewhere, somewhere, a voice says, "You trying to drown the heck out of me again in Belleville area, tomtom555?"
3) Tom controls Toni and suicides into the sea.

toni cinpriani
  • toni cinpriani

king of the road! Also a great hitman.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

tom pauses the game and toni can't move.
a voice says again are you trying to drown me again in belleville area?
go kiss your moms f*cking smell ass.

1.tom controls toni and brings him to sindacco's
2.tom continued the game by accident and toni yells you're a drunken fat ass!
3.tom continues and uses an chrome bat to knock toni down

tomtom555
  • tomtom555

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (toni cinpriani @ Jul 24 2009, 17:19)
go kiss your moms f*cking smell ass.

LMAO!

Tom continued the game by accident and toni yells you're a drunken fat ass!
"Oh yeah? You drink fat asses!", Tom shouted back.
"Handbags? Where?"
"wut"
"Look at that cloud! It looks like a radioactive orange!"
"Dude, Toni, look at me... U R HI!"

2 hours later.

"Where the f*ck am I?", asks Toni, speech slurring.
"You are..."

1. In Tom's bed, getting your arse stroked softly.

2. In space.

3. In MJ's mansion.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

3. In MJ's mansion.Michael JORDAN thankfully. "What the hella re you doin here, you w-" MJ starts to say, but is interupted by the sound of his big assed shotgun. Toni takes cover and throws a basketball at him. To absolutely no ones surprise, MJ cataches it. But Toni has a hand grenade. MJ has his hands full, so he can't catch it and throw it back. MJ gets blown away to some hobo camp and they all drink homebrewed beer.

So anyway, Tonis at his Portland HQ smoking pot when
1 Da Mavericko steals the controller, but it disconnects
2 It goes back to being serious-ish to some degree, otherwise IAAEB will have to put his foot down and/or call in benjimino something something number name
3 A hitman with two katanas bursts in through the windo and tries to kill Toni

tomtom555
  • tomtom555

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

It goes back to being serious-ish to some degree, otherwise IAAEB will have to put his foot down and/or call in benjimino something something number name.

"In all seriousness here," Toni begins, "This is some gooood beer"
"The boysh right, guysh. DRINK MOAR!" a bum says.

After 2 hours of drinking whatever they were drinking, everyone is out. Some lying in there own bed of sh*t, others just... lying there.

Vroooooooooom! A loud motorcycle engine roars down the street, waking the hobos up.
"Damn street bikers." the hobo mutters.
The hobo turns round to go back to sleep, but a bullet flies in through the window and makes itself home in the poor hobo's head.
By now, everybody is awake. Awake and screaming.
"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-"
"FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
"Shii-fuu?
"Shushes. I hear moar bikes."

Toni...

1. Gets up to inspect.

2. Goes back to sleep.

3. Yells "You're all still f*cking drunk! Go back to sh*tting sleep!"

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

1. Gets up to inspect...with a grenade. He throws a grenade at the general area where the noise came from and it blows up a motorbike. He takes cover behind a burnt out car and assembles an M4 with a nightscope that was left in the car...it was a crooks car alright? So he
1 Sprays bullets randomly
2 Shoots with precision
3 Runs

toni cinpriani
  • toni cinpriani

king of the road! Also a great hitman.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:21 PM Edited by toni cinpriani, 07 August 2009 - 06:35 PM.

toni started shooting random and hit some peds and one biker.
the other bikers started an ambush with molotov coctails.
toni...

1.runs away and goes back to f*cking sleep
2.walks trough the fire(he cleared level 12 of fire fighter)and kills the bikers with an micro smg
3.the others aren't drunk anymore and starts throwing grenades together with toni

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

2.walks trough the fire(he cleared level 12 of fire fighter)and kills the bikers with an micro smg. He is arrested shortly after at a liquor store. He is charged with (ahem) “Eleven thousand and six counts of theft, twenty three counts of attempted murder, four hundred and eighty-two tousand, six hundred and ninety counts of second degree murder, five hundred thousand counts of first degree murder, seven hundred and seventy thousand and two counts of grand theft auto, sixty counts of DUI, seven hundred and ten counts of assaulting police, twenty counts of impersonating police, four thousand and nine counts of assault, five counts of prison escape, seventeen counts of regicide, twenty three thousand counts of arson, nineteen counts of perjury and sveral hundred counts of possessing firearms." Toni
1 Manages to get Sal to bribe three of the twelve jury members, and gets Mickey to blow up a truck full of evidence. Hung jury.
2 Gets his lawyer to make up an elaborate storyline involving a time paradox and being framed by Jamaican drug dealers. Found not guilty and a nationwide manhunt begins for the non existent Jamaican drug dealers.
3 Bribes the judge. Found guilty, but gets a softer sentence-home detention for six months because of the ten figure bribe. Thing is, he's now bankrupt and only has a gun with one bullet................

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:54 PM

hello?

hello?

echo!

echo!

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (iamanevilbastard @ Aug 10 2009, 14:36)
3 Bribes the judge. Found guilty, but gets a softer sentence-home detention for six months because of the ten figure bribe. Thing is, he's now bankrupt and only has a gun with one bullet................

The .357 Magnum of course!
At least Toni had something to pleasure himself with whenever he feels lonely. Still, Toni isn't going to stay here much longer. He just can't. This is GTA, he's meant to be out stealing cars and committing murders. So he...

- Used the Magnum to threaten all guards to back off whilst he makes an escape.

- Goes to sleep.

- Sits in his laundry basket and pretends to drive it.

- Slaps his knee and laughs so hard that the judge personally visits Toni to set him free and offer a free BJ.

tomtom555
  • tomtom555

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Aug 23 2009, 15:41)
- Sits in his laundry basket and pretends to drive it.

Zoooom! It rolls casually down the imaginary dusty road. Toni is enjoying himself, acting like a 5 year old.
"Excuse me, Toni, washing wants going in the basket." Ma Cipriani interrupts.
"Not yet."
"But your cum-stained arse hairs are humming in that nasty underwear of yours! It wants going in the wash!"
"...Fine." Toni gets out with a disappointed look upon his face.
"Be a darling and get me a cuppa tea, please." Toni's ma asks.

Toni does so and when he brings it to her, he can't find her. He searches everywhere.
"Ma! Your tea's going cold!"
Silence.
"Oi, you f*cking bitch!"
Another surprising silence.
Toni gets worried. He's frantically looking for his car keys and stumbles upon a note on the side.
"Toni, we've taken your ma hostage. Please do not be alarmed as it is only temporary and we will give her back to you in about 5 minutes.
Signed,
Anonymous.
"
"What...The...f*ck... I can't wait that long, her tea will be cold."
Toni goes out looking for her and...

1. Finds her with a strange looking man at a graffiti-covered bus stop.

2. Sees a penny on the floor and picks it up for good luck in finding her.

3. Pulls his Magnum from down his underwear. Sure, it was melted a bit, but the taste of chocolate magnum is just too good to be true.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

wonderin when you blokes were gonna show...welcome back.

Sees a penny on the floor and picks it up for good luck in finding her. Then shes brought back in exchange for his Mag and the one slug he has.

"NOz!" hW Yells. Then _________ comes outta the shadows.

"Yes!!!111" He says.

"How about spme nice pie hey? He asks. They all eat the pie with a lethal amount of arsenic, except TONIS MUM and ______ who

who was ______
1 GTA 4 GAMER with his infamous fail quote
2xNamexTakenx, the bloke who used to post here
3 jordy
4tomtm555
5 Da Mavericko

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

I`m back guys colgate.gif !!!

Ok now on-topic:
xNamexTakenx who used to post here.After all the pie is eaten,Toni leaves safehouse to get some sleep.The next day he gets call from:
1.Sal who tells him get some good clothes like Tuxedo,because they are celebrating the aniversary of the Leone mafia at a secret place(you make it up).
2.Donald who wants to come back in Liberty City(lets say he was in little vacation),but he afraid that Columbians might want him dead so he wants Toni and couple Leones to escourt him out of the Airport.
3.Maria who begs Toni to go out with him,but he thinks about it and promises that he makes up his mind at the eveing.

EDGE_SHOT
  • EDGE_SHOT

Hitmen

• Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

1-Toni, in a Tuxedo outfit, heads to Donald Love old mansion on Cedar Grove where Sal and all the Leone family are having a party. then...

1-Sal announces he's retirement and leaves the command of the Leone family to Toni.

2-The Sindaccos AND the Forellis break into the house and take everyone hostage.

3-Sal and the rest of the Leones take Toni to the airport. SURPRISE! "you are such a good kid that i'm gonna give you a week of vacation on Vice City" Sal says. and Toni goes to Vice...

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:18 AM

Sal and the rest of the Leones take Toni to the airport where Sal and everyone says "SUPRISE" then Sal says"You are such a good kid that I'm gonna give you a week of vacation on Vice City."Then he goes to Vice City,but after Toni gets off the plane(He`s allready in Vice City)he realises that...
1.He forgot to take the passport with him."I guess I`l stay longer here than a week sly.gif"says Toni and books a nearby hotel.
2.He should take a swiming lessons here in Vice City,where water is much warmer that in Libery City.So he goes to search the teacher for it.(and of course give him/her a later when his lessons are over a great Thank You his way)
3.His mother came with him.Now he has to hear her nagging for a week.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:55 AM

3.His mother came with him.Now he has to hear her nagging for a week. But then he listens to dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Bon Scott: "You gotta woman and you want her gone/but you ain't got the guts/she keeps nagging at you night and day/enough to drive you nuts"

Toni flips off his mum and walks out to hire a hitman to beat the crap out of her and tell her to shut up. He doesn't have the guts.

Meanwhile, in Liberty, a young up and coming crook is looking for Toni after he got shot by a Leone gunnie. He breaks into Mickeys place to interrogate him and
1 Gets blown in half with an M107
2 Gets stabbed
3 No ones home, so he goes outside and waits for someone to rock up

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:37 AM

The crook enters the palce but he gets stabbed but not killed.One of the Leones says"Who the hell are you junior?" the crook says"None of your business."The other Leone member says"Oh,it will be soon our business when we are going to take you into the crusher."They knock him unconsious and put him in a nearby car.Then they head to the crusher,but what happens to the poor crook?
1.He shall be flatter than pitza aka he gets crushed and he will countinue with Toni`s again.
2.In the last moment he tells why he came into the house and he is spared.
3.The Leones decide to eat before the crush the crook,but while they are eating the crook ecapes.

PS(Small off-topic):Why isn`t my forum name mentuned here?

EDGE_SHOT
  • EDGE_SHOT

Hitmen

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Karl11 @ Aug 27 2009, 11:37)
1.He shall be flatter than pitza aka he gets crushed and he will countinue with Toni`s again.

Meanwhile, in Vice, Toni leaves Ma "resting" at the hotel (thank God for sedatives), jacks a Sabre and decides to go visit...

1-Vic Vance (!?) at the Clymenus Suite where he's having a "bikini party" with some girls.
2-Phill Cassidy at the docks to get a bunch of guns and wreck havoc on the streets of V.C..
3-Sal's cousin, Diaz ( lol.gif ), at his mansion on Starfish Island.

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Karl11 @ Aug 27 2009, 10:37)

PS(Small off-topic):Why isn`t my forum name mentuned here?

Its too uber, as my mate would say.
3-Sal's cousin, Diaz ( ), at his mansion on Starfish Island. Also there is Karl11 (happy?). They all smoke some pot.

Meanwhile, the crooks mates want revenge. No worries, except for the fact that they number somewhere around 7000. So mIckey, acting as Tonis replacement for the Leones in Liberty

1 Blows up their leader's car with a car bomb
2 Electrocutes one in his home and makes it look like suicide
3 Organises a sarin gas attack on the funeral

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:32 AM

Blows up their leader's car with a car bomb and ....

1.Mickey is capture
2. He escape

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

1.Mickey is capture
They take him to a warehouse at the docks. hE'S CUFFED TO A PIPE RUNNING ACROSS THE CEILING LIKE THAT SCENE IN tAKEN (sorry, caps) and theres a sngle guard. He waits for the guard to look at his watch, then breaks his neck with a leglock. He then breaks the pipe by moving all his weight down (dont really know how to put it). Ther smashing noise attracts another guard. mICKEY TAKES THE FIRST GUARDS m4 AND SHOOTS THE OTHER MAN. hE ESCAPES, AFTER KILLINg (More f8cking caps) everyone with the M4s and
1 Toni rocks up from Vice. A limo takes him t Sals, where he explains the situation
2 More gangsters rock up as reinforcements.
3 Mickey hot wires a van and escapes the docks. He heads to Sals and asks for a death squad so he can take them and hunt down the enemy leadership.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:06 AM

Hey is grimroxter even active to check on this topic for any rule breaking or what?

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

nope, why?

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

3 Mickey hot wires a van and escapes the docks. He heads to Sals and asks for a death squad so he can take them and hunt down the enemy leadership.

Sal: No way kid.
Mickey: What?!?!
Sal: You going to lay low for some time boy
Mickey: Alright then. Sighhhhhhhhhh

1- He stay low fo' a while until Sal call him back
2- He breaks Sal rules and go attack the leader

iamanevilbastard
  • iamanevilbastard

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

Holy crap a post. Thanks MM.
1- He stay low fo' a while until Sal call him back
Sal calls him back after a week. Turns out that the leader of the gang of 7000 wants to sort it out the old fashioned way: his best vs Mickey, in a fistfight to the death. "Roof of the Yakuza casino. Seven days from now. 9PM" Sal tells him. Mickey wins, the Gang of 7000 stops trying to kill him. He loses, the Mafia stops tring to kill them.

Mickey goes there after a weeks training. A sniper keeps watch, just in case the other guys decide to cheat in any way. When he arrives
1 The other gangster cheats and whips out a katana. the sniper's rifle jams....uh-oh
2 Mickey fights and wins
3 The other gangster is a no show. Miockey turns to leave and is jumped.
4 The Yakuza see him fighting the other guy and try to shoot them both

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:03 PM

The Yakuza see him fighting the other guy and try to shoot them both

Mickey: Sh*t
The otger guy: Sh*t
Mickey: Next time we should take a better place
TOG: Yeah

Then they flee all...